Start by marking “Mechanic (Breeding, #2)” as Want to Read:
Mechanic (Breeding, #2)

Mechanic (Breeding #2)

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  8,711 Ratings  ·  919 Reviews
Everything was fine until that innocent little rich girl walked into my garage. Since the second I laid my eyes on her, all I've wanted to do is get my dirty hands on her pure body.

There's one minor obstacle standing in my way, but I've got a plan. All I've got to do is claim her, and she’ll be mine forever.

Warning: This book is over-the-top, insta-love. There's nothing
Published November 6th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Mechanic, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Monica He switched phones because he knew her father was up to something. He didnt have any way of knowing if her phone was bugged or something like that so…moreHe switched phones because he knew her father was up to something. He didnt have any way of knowing if her phone was bugged or something like that so he switched. It bit him in the ass because her dad SAW she had his phone and got Scott and Tammy to prank call her with the baby bs. (less)

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
I liked this one but not as much as the first one. At times I found my self bored and for a quick read it took me all day to finish. I kept getting up, walking away from it and finding other things to do like the dishes. So yeah......... I liked Paine and Penelope's story more than Law and Joey's but neither wowed me. Oh well on to the last book.
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Mechanic is book two in the Breeding series by Alexa Riley. What is it about AR’s books? I just can’t stop reading them. They are insta-love, and insta-sex times a million, and I love every single minute of it! This one, as freaking hot as it was, had a fantastic story equipped with evil Dad. And what a surprise at the ending with the bonus chapter!

Paine owns a garage. He has devoted all of his recent years to making it a success. He has not had time nor had any interest in women. Until the day
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky, and B*tchy ⚓️ Steamy Reads
2.75 Smut Scale Stars

As I've said before, Alexa Riley is my go-to smut author.

Like the book equivalent of a morning quickie...Hard, fast, and dirty - while sometimes lacking...finesse, all parties are still left satisfied, amiright?

So there's that.

Right, Self?

You're welcome.

Anysmut, this book once again deals with the whole "breeding" thing, which is apparently a thing, but I don't care.

Sure it's kinda creepy when brought into the Dirty Talk repertoire, but whatevs, I dig it.

But, with that
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie
So going into this book, I new there was going to be a lot hot dirty sex. And Miss Riley did not disappoint

"Do it, Duchess. Show me what a dirty girl you can be." I rub my chin on her clit, letting my beard soak up her juice. "That's your payment, baby. You can't get your car back until you cum on my face. Now wipe the pussy on my tongue and earn it."

And if you're one of those gals with breeding fetishes, this novella is just the thing for you!

"Tell me you want my cum, Duchess. Tell me you wa
Mo
Nov 07, 2015 rated it liked it

Warning: This book is over-the-top, insta-love breeding. There's nothing but steamy scenes, babies trying to be made, and an obsessed bearded alpha hero claiming a virgin who will be his forever. If you want it hot and dirty, this is it!

It did what it said on the tin. Quick, hot read. Bit repetitive at times but worth the buck I paid for it.
Mysza
Nov 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked a book by Alexa Riley that I've read a while ago but I admit, I bought this one mainly because of Franggy on the cover.

There's a warning at the beginning: This book is over-the-top, insta-love. There's nothing but steamy scenes, babies trying to be made, and an obsessed bearded alpha hero claiming a virgin who will be his forever. If you want it hot and dirty, this is it! .

And that's exactly what you get, so if you look for something deeper, it's not here. But if you like it dirty, inst
Stacey is Sassy
Dec 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: different, kinky
A dirty and smutty little secret

I've had Mechanic sitting on my kindle for a couple of weeks. I'd heard the rumours about this smutty little treat and was curious to see if it lived up to the hype. Was I going to keep it a secret that I read it? If I did read it, would I review it? This book is flat out and openly a Smutfest and everyone would know my secret...

I like big smut and I can not lie, you other smutters can't deny, that when a book comes out with smutty smut taste and an Alpha with goo
Alexa Riley
Nov 07, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
SHE'S LIVE!! Get your dirty little hands on her.
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 "Bearded Hot Mechanic + Bonus Sheriff" Stars!
description

I was not expecting to love this book so much after just enjoying the first one in the series! Mechanic has been such a great read for me LOL Let's see why, shall we? ;)

First, this is the second installment in Alexa Riley's Breeding series and as you can imagine our heros and heroines are quite obsessed about breeding and having babies (which I still find a little bit weird LOL). So this time, in Mechanic, Riley gives us the story of Paine (a super
Jen
2.5 Stars

Soooo, basically there's some of this...

“That’s right, Duchess. This isn’t a bit of fun. This isn’t a fling. This is real. Now , you getting on my bike or do I have to tie you to it? Because I brought rope.”

...and some of this...

“Soon I’ll be fucking you, Duchess. You’ll take me inside your little cunt until I fill you with every drop of cum I have. Then I’ll do it over and over again until you beg me to stop.”

...and can't forget about this.

“Answer me, Duchess. You taking anything
Deborah
Nov 15, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5*

I was intrigued by this book after I noticed one of my friends had marked it to-read so I checked out the blurb and found this:
***Warning: This book is over-the-top, insta-love. There's nothing but steamy scenes, babies trying to be made, and an obsessed bearded alpha hero claiming a virgin who will be his forever. If you want it hot and dirty, this is it! ***
After that how could I not read it and it's a very, very quick read since the print is so large (normally a pet hate of mine) even wit
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 4 STARS **

description

Loved it. So ridiculous. So awesome!
Alp
Dec 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book contains two stories, ‘Paine & Penelope’ and ‘Joey & Law (Bonus story)’.

1. Paine & Penelope

The blurb sounds intriguing, quite like my cuppa. It was supposed to be my light-hearted read, sadly it didn't turn out the way I expected. Actually, this is a good and well-written story. I had no problem with the plot, I even really liked it! But the thing that bothered me a lot was two main characters.

Paine is a possessive and horny guy. After he had met Penelope, his only though
XxTainaxX
Feb 01, 2016 rated it liked it
A quick but very sexy dirty read. This one starts off with laugh out loud ridiculousness. Seriously equivalent to "you must show me your &@$$7 as payment for your car repairs" -.- that's the kind of shit you roll your eyes at. If you don't take it all to serious it's hella sexy and fun. I enjoyed the boner (err.. ) I mean bonus story as well. Lol
Dec 27, 2016 rated it did not like it
Recommended to Nenia ✨ Queen of Literary Trash, Protector of Out-of-Print Gems, Khaleesi of Bodice Rippers, Mother of Smut, the Unrepentant, Breaker of Convention ✨ by: Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || Amazon || Pinterest

I'm slowly trying to clean out my Kindle. Over the last year, I pretty much downloaded anything I recognized from the Kindle Store that was cheap or free, and now that poor little electronic device is bursting with romance and erotica. This is a task I have put off for years, but I've resorted to bribery: I'm not allowed to buy the next House of Rohan book until I've read at least ten books off my Kindle before the end of this week. I've kn
Bark
Jul 16, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
This review and the rest of the crap I write can be seen @ my blog Bark's Book Nonsense . Stop by and say hey.

So, a beauty walks into an auto repair shop, has work done, conveniently forgets her cash. The sexy, bearded mechanic is all, “Well, well, then! Show me your kitty-cat and we’ll call it even”. I suppose most normal people might be a little skeeved out by this.

photo marilyndisgustedface_zpskrzsyliz.jpg

But this little sheltered chickadee? Well, she’s all turned on by this bad boy and kind of flattered too.

photo marilyn_zpseuobhy62.gif

So she shows him her
Chantal ❤️
4.5 TOO HOT STARS

This is a fine example of Alexa Riley's signature breeding smut.

In this story we have Paine your basic 28 year old hot Mechanic.
" His thick, muscular body leaning close into mine. His huge hand on my waist as he holds me in place. His dark-blond, shaggy hair and scruffy beard made him look wild. His waist was trim, exaggerating his broad shoulders, and those arms looked like he could pick up ten of me." She thinks about the hero.

The heroine Penny is you average sweet curvy 21 y
Michelle
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Paine is so sexy I d break my car so he could fix it ; )

This was so good I luvd Paine's sexy hard alpha protective ways an the way he had to have Penelope was hot an after her doin a runner on him an then him seein her in the bar I didn't think he could get more alpha but he could he just wanted her an would do anything he could to get her

The sex like in al Alexa Riley's books were super hot Ye it's over the top with the whole breeding thing but if using read her books u now what your gettin
Maya
description

When I read the preview on Amazon, I knew I had to have it immediately. Riley has done it again and this time not only with one but two stories combined within one book.

The first story is a bit longer than the second, since the second one is a spin off from the first story and features h's brother and H's friend. I have to say I liked the first one better. I felt like the second story didn't have enough space to really show it's potential. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy both stories and the ch
AleJandra
Feb 17, 2016 rated it liked it
3 Mi primera vez con Alexa Riley STARS

"Duchess. You give such good head. I think you might suck my soul out of my dick.”

Este libro es 90% escenas eróticas, 10% historia. Si le dan una oportunidad a este libro sabiendo eso, entonces se la pasaran muy bien.

Tenemos a un Hot mecánico.
description

A una chica rica, virgen y guapísima. Amor a primera vista y mucho sexo caliente.
description

No lean este libro en publico, lo disfrutaran mucho mas si lo leen en cama, con una locion a la mano, tomando una copa de vino. Y t
Soonya
I love this book, which had two stories!
They were hot, sweet and each had possessive and obsessed alphas who were crazy over their women. What more could I want?

Alexa Riley never disappoints and can't wait for more books by her!

Safety gang: (view spoiler)
 ⚔ Sh3lly - Cranky Crone of Rabid Hedgehogs and Fire Breathing Kittens ⚔
Didn't like this one as much as Coach, but it was still hot and smuttylicious.

Paine was totally hot, but I felt pretty meh about Penelope. Law was hot too and I liked Joey. I think their side story was better than the main one, in a way.

Over the top, raunchy, juicy smut... more please. Moving on to book 3.
Barbara➰
2nd time around just as hot as the first!

Holy Shit! This book was HOT

OTT Possessive alpha male...just how I like it!

This book was exactly what I needed at the moment. Paine was the perfect hero in my book! He knew what he wanted and went after it. Nothing was going to stop him. And while I liked Law (the short story at the end) I loved Paine. My only complaint was I wish it was longer. I could have read about him for HOURS!!

P
Feb 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
Mechanic features two couples, the first one is Paine and Penelope and the second one is Law and Joey.

This book is so hot if you don't think much of the reason behind the characters. The heroes talk dirty to the heroines and they want to make babies. It's a kind of unreasonable and unrealistic story. But as I said, it's really hot and fun !

Elle
3.5* CUMSTARS!

✔ New book from Alexa Riley? Why not!
Now she's making a new series, The Breeding series. Yup, this is for real! After some nightmare with Coach, I decided to stop from breeding theme *shivers*

BUT... This has different feeling.
I must say that Mechanic isn't scary as Coach. ROFL.

description

The hero is new type because... um... Look at that beard. He has filthy mouth also dirty mind. He's in lust with new girl in town. Blonde and fuckable. Penelope came into Paine's to repair her car but she fou
Roksana
I decided to round this up from 4 to 5 stars!

I love this author's Heroes and this one is not exception...He was totally committed, never strayed and never looked at another woman..that itself has to be appreciated! The heroine was also very likeable one and not a weak one..she was sweet , but not a push over..just the right balance for me....although I wish it was written with more depth. Having said that, the hero was a hell of a sexy mechanic! He was not a manwhore which surprised me a lot...
CC
Nov 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Hot, sexy, quick and exactly what I needed on a lazy Sunday afternoon!

I liked the stories (there are 2), the sex and the characters.

These guys are obsessed to the point of stalking and I loved every minute of it.

Safety Gang safe (view spoiler)
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Ok so I just wanna say that I love Alexa Riley and her ott alpha males. I liked that Paine was able to be there for Penelope when she needed him. I don't count her face forced against her will non relationship with cheating douchebag as any sort of real at all.
I also can't say how much I loved the bonus. I actually loved it more than the first. .
I hope Alexa writes more possessive don't touch what's mine heroes quickly.
What I also know is the fact is this author keeps is happy cranking out se
Kitten Mercer
My favorite book by Alexa Riley to date! This was filled with holy alpha goodness, dirty talks and over the top breeding, and I fucking loved it. Yes, it was short and doesn't have a decent plot, but I don't really care. I was in the mood for something smutty and dirty and this author never fail to melt my panties. I'm glad I finally had my Alexa Riley alpha male fix. It's been weeks since I've last read her previous book and I think I've gone through withdrawals lol.
Polly
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!!

Look if you're new here (to Alexa's books) and are looking for a deep sorrowful read then you're not reading the right thing.
She WARNS you it's instalove, she warns you it's SMUT!

If you complain that you feel no depth and take it seriously looking for a huge deep plot then that's on you NOT the author.

Anyway this one was my fav. Loved every minute of it.
  • Just Give In
  • Barely Breathing (Colorado High Country, #1)
  • Bad Boy
  • Lord of the Abyss / Desert Warrior
  • Baby, You're Mine (Yeah, Baby,  #1)
  • WereSlave (Were Legends, #1)
  • She’s Too Young (She’s Too Young, #1)
  • Liability (Alfha Law Firm, #2)
  • Born to be Bound (Alpha's Claim #1)
  • Waking the Beast (Awakening Pride, #1)
  • The Lesson Plan (Lords of Lancashire #1)
  • Bound to Be Taken (Rock Wood Pack #2)
  • Making Her His (A Singular Obsession, #1)
  • Armor (New World, #2)
  • Claws and Fangs (Claws and Fangs #1-3)
  • Protecting What's Theirs (Line of Duty, #1.5)
  • Some like It Spicy (A Perfect Recipe, #1)
  • His Young Queen (Steel Jackals MC, #1)
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea
More about Alexa Riley

Breeding (4 books)
  • Coach (Breeding, #1)
  • Thief (Breeding, #3)
  • Kingpin (Breeding, #4)
“He took one look at me and knew I would be his best friend, his partner, his wife, and the mother of his children. He saw more in me in one glance than I’d seen in myself my whole life.” 23 likes
“If stalking you is thinking about you every night while I stroke my cock and cumming with the sweet name ‘Josephine’ on my lips, then yeah, I’ve been stalking. I’ve been stalking the fuck out of you since I moved back here.” 13 likes