Start by marking “Cassidy Harte and the Comeback Kid (Outlaw Hartes, #3)” as Want to Read:
Cassidy Harte and the Comeback Kid (Outlaw Hartes, #3)

Cassidy Harte and the Comeback Kid

(Outlaw Hartes #3)

NEVER A BRIDE?

Ten years ago, Cassidy Harte had stood at the altar waiting for Zach Slater. And when he didn't show up -- and was said to have disappeared with her brother's flirtatious wife -- she did the only thing she could do. Held her head up high. Helped raise her motherless niece. And swore never to get involved with a man again.

And then back into her life walked Zac
Paperback, Silhouette Intimate Moments #1144, 256 pages
Published March 25th 2002 by Silhouette Intimate Moments

To ask other readers questions about Cassidy Harte and the Comeback Kid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cassidy Harte and the Comeback Kid

Susan
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good second chance story. Ten years earlier the man that Cassidy had loved with all of her eighteen year old heart disappeared without a word a week before their wedding. He was seen leaving town with her brother's wild wife. Devastated, and feeling guilty that her man had destroyed her brother's life too, she devoted herself to caring for Matt's infant daughter and making a home for her two brothers. Now both of them have moved on with their lives, and her niece has a new mother and sister.

Cass
Saly
Cassidy Harte was a twelve-year old girl when she lost her parents, with only two older brothers, she learned too cook to pitch in and all the guys were like brothers for her when at eighteen she fell into love with a ranch-hand Zack. Those months were miraculous for her, despite Zack's apprehension about her age, she decided they should get married before she starts college. Then, she gets the news that Melanie(her sister-in-law) was seen leaving town with Zach.

Devastated, losing confidence in
Nancy
Cassidy Jane and Zach Slater.
Good plot but shifts from present to past didn’t sit too well with me.
Also Zach’s plan didn’t seem to fit with the person he’d grown to be.
Lots of angst for things not said ....
Nanna
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have already written an review for the first story so will go on to Cassidy and Zach story.
I don't know why the author put the first and third books together but please read Jesse and Sarah's story first.
Cassidy has had a tough life she lost both her parents when young, was raised by an older brother, and a hell raiser 2nd brother. Just when she thinks the things are going to chance the love of her life disappears alone with her sister-in law.
On her wedding day. The grief for both Matt her ol
Svalora
Feb 28, 2019 rated it liked it
I listened to this book on Audible— the narration was good and did not distract from the story.
While I enjoyed this book, there was just something missing in this one for me. It was a good second chance story, and yet it just didn’t click for me.
I would read this again but this book just wasn’t my favorite.
Pcch2345
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i loved reading about these Harte siblings, this one is a second chance at HEA, i noticed in this series, the heroines are able to take care of themselves, which i really enjoyed reading about, and this book nicely closes this series out, am looking to read more books from RT:-)
Emily Higgins
Apr 22, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Cassidy Harte has spent the last 10 years trying to forget Zach, who left just before their wedding. Zach left because he was threatened and because deep down, he thought he was not good enough for Cassidy. Now, Zach is successful, wealthy and determined to win back Cassidy.
Marcia  Haskell
An interesting read, with several twists. Liked and felt for the main characters. The secondary characters felt rather one dimensional, but the overall story moved rapidly and held my interest. Loved the descriptions of the area and the ranch, resorts and stores in the small town
Gale
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always, a wonderful read by Ms. Thayne. The story kept me reading, and entertained, for an entire evening. I loved how Zach just couldn't stop the snark from leaving his lips...but of course it works out in the end!
Elaine Leonard
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review

I enjoyed reading this story. The characters were real and I didn't want to leave the story especially toward the end
Tammi Kendall
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book was so good I read it in less than a day! I just couldn't put it down!
Barbara
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very nice read, indeed!
Vedene
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very quick read!!!
charmaine White
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great

A really good read.Nice story,with a whole lot going.One of those stories that have you sitting on the edge of your seat,wondering just what's going to happen next..
Suze
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
RETURN TO STAR VALLEY

This is a very good book, just not as good as most of the Raeanne Thayne books I have read. I need to read the first two in the trilogy.
Mum
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: beach-read, romance
An interesting story of misunderstood H/H. Conclusions drawn falsely. A second chance.
Frito
Monica Martin
Jan 03, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Wedding Of The Century
  • Texas Blaze (The Gallaghers of Sweetgrass Springs #5)
  • A Bravo for Christmas (The Bravos of Justice Creek)
  • Marry Me Again (The Second Chance Love Series, #1)
  • The Marriage Truce
  • Mother By Design
  • Love Unspoken
  • A Love Stolen
  • Daniel's Desire
  • Trust In Me (Lean on Me, #3)
  • Castaway Cove (Shelter Bay #6)
  • Winning Back His Wife
  • You Owe Me
  • Designing the Love (The Griffin Brothers, #5)
  • Starting Over on Blackberry Lane (Life in Icicle Falls #10)
  • Homestands (Chicago Wind #1)
  • The Duchess's Next Husband (Harlequin Historical, #751)
  • Tempt Me If You Can (Sinclair Brothers, #2)
I'm not one of those people who knew from birth she was destined to become a writer. I always loved to read and throughout my childhood I could usually be found with a book in my hands. To the disgust of my friends, I even enjoyed creative writing assignments that made them all groan. But I had other dreams besides writing. I wanted to be an actress or a teacher or a lawyer.

Life took a different t

Outlaw Hartes (3 books)
  • The Valentine Two-Step (Outlaw Hartes, #1)
  • Taming Jesse James (Outlaw Hartes, #2)