Start by marking “Timeless Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #6)” as Want to Read:
Timeless Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #6)

Timeless Moon

(A Tale of the Sazi #6)

Josette Monier is a legend among the Sazi.

One of the most powerful, beautiful, and oldest Sazi in existence, she lives in self-imposed exile.  Her gift of sight is so strong that to be around other living creatures is to be in pain.

What Josette has experienced lies beyond the scope of the Sazi, for her mate is in love with someone else.  But when her gift of sight re
Published March 4th 2008 by Tor Paranormal Romance

To ask other readers questions about Timeless Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Timeless Moon

Start your review of Timeless Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #6)
Lena
Mar 05, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, romance, shifters
Surprisingly didn't enjoy this book as much the second time around but overall it was ok. Josette and Rick are good characters and the seer sections were of interest. Still, didn't hold my attention like I wanted. Just three stars and will be skipping on the next reread.
Selenity Jade (Coffee Addicts Book Reviews)
Another excellent Sazi novel! While this one doesn't appeal to me like Hunter's Moon and Captive Moon did, I still was thoroughly engaged and entertained. I wasn't a big fan of Rick, though. I just... he loved Josette, but just not well and he didn't redeem himself to me. Still a great read!
Pat Sawtelle
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
I loved the Sazi series! It was part of a summer of reading that started me on the road to writing my own book series. Thank you for inspiring me!
Paschalis
Jul 19, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: elibrary
elibrary
Mindy Blanchard
May 31, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Great series. Love these shapeshifters. The organization is in trouble. And will have be broken down from the top down to determine where the leaks and betrayal lie. Great topic that could lead through many future books. I like Jack's character. The introduction of Raven as Josette's true mate when faced with her love for her ex hubby Jack is an interesting read indeed. Must be my love for all things Native American, but damn, I love the character of Raven and I cannot wait for his story. This s ...more
TinaMarie
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Gail
Aug 28, 2008 rated it liked it
In this one, the Sazi shapeshifters are bobcats. Heroine is the spooky seer from earlier novels who can't always tell whether she's living in the past, present or future, her visions are so real to her. Hero is her ex-husband who she thinks is dead. Snakes are trying to assassinate her, and there are bird shifters too. This is one of those books that never lets you catch your breath, and in places, you really need to. Very intense, lots of stuff going on--the romance is so secondary to all the a ...more
Amelia-Irene
Oct 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
She's lived for thousands of years and has had thousands upon thousands of visions of what will be and what could be, but someone is definitely trying to kill her and she can't see who... Her long "dead" husband has been out of her "sight" for years and she's grieved his lose for years, but Sazi chain of command has sent security for her - her husband! Now both are on the run for their lives and trying to find out who while running. Can they survive???
Katy-Del
Jun 02, 2008 rated it really liked it
This is a story of the Sazi, a shapechanger society that lives among us normal humans. It was good. The story had the adventure/danger/ smut combo, with the more complex emotions of a couple that used to be. This one ended in a conclusive happy ending, but I can see that this romance was just on piece in a larger story arch. I will probably track down the earler 5 books eventually.
Joene
Feb 08, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This new story is great, and it ties up some loose ends from other books as well. You also meet some characters from earlier stories and see how they are getting by, as well as old friends and new enemies abound!
Fullfaun Faun
Feb 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
What an amazing author! She had a new plot/mystery point that you can't see how in the world it connects to the mystery in the previous book and them BAM! it is worse than you thought it was!

OH MY WORD!@!! Had to finish the book.
James
Mar 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
It was a bit predictable, but a lot was left open. More thought went into this book than the previous 2. A lot more paranormal than romance. It would have been better if they tied up more of the loose ends.
C.j.
Mar 11, 2008 rated it really liked it
Not the best book this duo of authors have written, but over all it was good, I guess. But I found myself confused a few times. And I don't like it when I'm left hanging at the end of a book, even if it is a series.
Sam
Jan 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
The series is getting better with each book. I like the way the characters from the previous books are in each book. It adds to the storyline. you get so involved with each character it is nice to see them in the other books. Tony and Ahmad are funny together yet they manage to get the job done.
Melania Ramona
Aug 25, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Interesting story, but as I was reading I started to skip entire paragraphs that I felt weren't relevant to the plot. And in the beginning it was frustrating that it took so much time for the hero and heroine to meet again. The book should have been shorter.
Vicki
One of the best in this series. So exciting. Now I need to buy the #7 & #8 to finish the series.
Great series.
Isisbq
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Josette is a hard character to love. I think she likes it that way. This was a good read.
Bookwormdragon
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed

Loved it! Interesting, complex characters. Lots of action. And the full shape of the plot is beginning to appear.

Jamie Stephenson
Sep 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
i didnt like it at first... but as i got deeper into the story i warmed up to the characters more and really enjoyed it.
Steve Smoot
like the characters, but the book is weaker. The powerful types alternate between being implausibly weak and ultimately skilled to drive the plot.
Karen Desmond
Nov 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Serena
Oct 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Weird book, fun book, but weird. It was a little hard to follow the time shifts, but I think it was pretty good. I enjoyed seeing Josette and Rick and their relationship redevelop.
Tanya
Eluzia
Dec 07, 2011
Sandy James
Jan 03, 2010

• Vengeance Road (Torpedo Ink #2)
  • Shadow Flight (Shadow Riders, #5)
  • Dark Sentinel (Dark #28)
  • The Blacksmith Queen (The Scarred Earth Saga, #1)
  • Sweep with Me (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4.5)
  • The Dragon Queen's Christmas Wedding (Council Of Black Dragons, #3.5)
  • Dragon Fire and Phoenix Ash (Dragon's Council Book 5)
  • The Dragon Queen's Fake Fiancé (Council of Black Dragons, #3)
  • Impetuous / Surrender
  • The Secret Life Of Bryan (Visitation, North Carolina, #2)
  • Vendetta Road (Torpedo Ink #3)
  • Lethal Game (GhostWalkers, #16)
  • Luring a Lady (The Stanislaskis, #2)
  • Taming Natasha (The Stanislaskis, #1)
  • Convincing Alex (The Stanislaskis, #4)
  • Hunted by the Dragon Duke (Council of Black Dragons, #2)
  • The Valley of Amazement
  • Tomboy (The Hartigans, #3)
Also known as Cat Adams, a dual-partnership writing team with Cathy Clamp.

She spent seventeen years in the Denver metro area and now resides in Texas with a large dog and pet cats. Office work provided a living while she pursued the goal of becoming a novelist. Forming the partnership with Cathy Clamp was the catalyst that led to publication and the two have enjoyed a long and fruitful collaborati

A Tale of the Sazi (8 books)
  • Hunter's Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #1)
  • Moon's Web (A Tale of the Sazi, #2)
  • Captive Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #3)
  • Howling Moon  (A Tale of the Sazi, #4)
  • Moon's Fury (A Tale of the Sazi, #5)
  • Cold Moon Rising (A Tale of the Sazi, #7)
  • Serpent Moon (A Tale of the Sazi, #8)

News & Interviews