Start by marking “The Best Of Dr. Seuss” as Want to Read:
The Best Of Dr. Seuss

The Best Of Dr. Seuss

4.49  ·  Rating details ·  345 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
To accompany the release of the live action movie of The Cat in the Hat, starring Mike Myers, HarperCollins are proud to present this bumper bind-up of three of Dr. Suess's most popular books: The Cat in the Hat, The Cat in the Hat Comes Back and Dr. Seuss's ABC.
Paperback
Published March 1st 2004 by HarperCollinsChildren'sBooks (first published January 1st 1997)

April
Mar 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens, reviewed
Fantastic book for kids! So imaginative and creative. Easy read that children will find delightful!

Dr. Seuss is always brilliant! His stories and rhymes are fun and entertaining! Some of my all time favorites!! Such a great way to entertain children and get them interested in reading!
Noelle Maryam
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Very funny. Easy to read.On a rainy day two bored kids sit by the window and suddenly the Cat in the Hat appears and is full of mischief!
Eduard
Nov 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens, classics, 2013
Vera Violet Vinn is very very very awful on her violin.

This is a compilation book that contains The Cat In The Hat, The Cat In The Hat Comes Back and finally, Dr Seuss' ABC.

Now there are multiple ways of reviewing it, but firstly I'll start by taking each of these books separately.

The Cat In The Hat

This was Dr. Seuss' first book and I say it's pretty good. The art is fantastic and the colours are very well used. Now, in comparison toHow The Grinch Stole The Christmas this one falls pretty short
Aisha
Nov 06, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Marilynn Halas
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Dr. Seuss continues to ignite a love of words, story and laughter watching parents try to keep up with his good-natured tongue twisters and reassuring prose. Just think, before we had Dr. Seuss we could only "See Jane run. See Spot run. Jane and Spot run fast." Riveting for sure but lacking a little in the belly laughs department.
Sue
Feb 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens, fiction
Three great Seuss classics in one: The Cat in the Hat, The Cat in the Hat Comes Back, and Dr Seuss's ABC. I am delighted to add this to my collection for visiting children. The Cat in the Hat books feature a remarkably naughty cat who makes life chaos for the two children, but happily restores order before their mother comes home. Great fun.
Gavin
Jun 15, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Contains:

The Cat in the Hat, The Cat in the Hat Comes Back and Dr. Seuss' ABC.

Written in poetry, the kids love Dr. Seuss's books and these three are three of the best. The ABC is also instructional and fun.
Sandy
Oct 18, 2010 rated it it was amazing
In this Seuss book the cat even juggles the talking fish who does not like the up, up, up game with the talking fish who nearly drown and falls out of the fish bowl..go figure...
Tikiri
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Read as a child and then as an adult. Think I laughed and enjoyed this more as an adult! :)
Ruguruw Nerima
I liked the book, I always suggest it for birthdays or parting sessions.
Mary
Mar 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
If Dr. Seuss wrote it, I read it. I don't know how I'd have ever learned to read without ooblic.
Elissa
Oct 02, 2008
Jayla Robertson
May 21, 2014
Al Bino
Feb 12, 2014
Erin
rated it did not like it
May 15, 2010
Apr 09, 2017
Carli
Sep 01, 2009
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • A Children's Treasury of Milligan: Classic Stories and Poems by Spike Milligan
  • Dr. Seuss's Gertrude McFuzz: Vocal Score
  • Dr. Seuss and Mr. Geisel
  • Hey World, Here I Am!
  • Dr. Seuss and Philosophy: Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!
  • The Major Works: Including the Picture of Dorian Gray
  • The Pan Book of Horror Stories
  • Who Was Dr. Seuss?
  • Oh, the Places He Went: A Story about Dr. Seuss
  • Dr. Seuss Goes to War: The World War II Editorial Cartoons of Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • Poetical Works
  • The Nose Book
  • Paddington Helps Out (Paddington, #3)
  • The Lady with the Alligator Purse
  • The Sticks
  • Oh the Things You Can Do That Are Good for You!
  • Laura's Ma (Little House Chapter Books: Laura, #11)
  • Catch the Bouquet!