Start by marking “Catching Dragos (The Dragos Clan, #2)” as Want to Read:
Catching Dragos (The Dragos Clan, #2)

Catching Dragos

(The Dragos Clan #2)

Everyone calls Mariah Smith the Judge. No, she doesn't wear a black robe or sit on a bench. She provides a unique service to those who have been wronged. She's an expert in paybacks both psychic and magical.

Mariah's next target is the famous supermodel Fabian. Smoking hot body, the face of an Italian sinner and dumb as a rock. His crime? Sticky fingers. The man whore makes
Published December 15th 2015 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Catching Dragos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Catching Dragos

Sandra
Another fantastic ride on the Dragos fun bus. For those who've read the first in series I Hear Voices (The Dragos Clan, #1) by Gail Koger you'll enjoy the little snippets of Zelda and chocolate & her Granny, Seraphina Dragos. For those trying to find this book you'll have to join Gail on fb as she gives away those books that can't be sold any longer due to legal reasons.

Mariah Smith, a I don't wanna be a slayer, but I'll use the magic spells; uses her gifts as The Judge to avenge those unable to get revenge. Her next victim is Fabian, a s
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Dec 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: paranormal romance lovers who enjoy droll stories with entertaining lead characters
The Romance Review

Vigilante, thy name is Mariah Smith. Mariah is part of a large magical clan on her mother's side. After justice did not happen for her father, Mariah uses her magical talents to seek vengeance. Now this is her regular gig as she finds those who abuse others and gets away with it. Whilst Mariah likes to go by the moniker Judge, it should be more accurate to call her JE for judge, jury and executioner. This is the second book to this series. It can be read as a standalone.

For those who loved Gail
Sylvia Haenga
Dec 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love It, love It!

Omg this was seriously full of humour and the best book I have read ever to date. So love this book and Ms Koger's other books as always never a dull read in any of them. They are funny, full on action, lots of wit and sass and definitely romance with a bit of cave man thrown into the mix. If you haven't read any of Ms Gail Koger's book, I so recommend that you do, you have no idea what you are missing out on.
Rhonda Jones
This was a snarky, fast action, fun read

Fantastic book. Demons, witches, dragons, and strippers! Woot! What a fun read. Mariah, the Judge, is out for some payback. But this time she may have bitten off more than she can chew. No worries though, meddling relatives come to the rescue, or do they? Hmmm, well, you will just have to read it for yourself. I just loved Mariah. She is a powerful woman with a snarky sense of humor, a deep devotion to justice, and some awesome disguises. She is out to cat
Kris England
Dec 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Funny story mixed with fun characters

Enjoyed the story, something happening on every page that keeps you interested. Sexy male model ( or something else) mixed with a female slayer means fun times, even if they can't get a break from the families.
R *is for Relentless*
more of a 3 1/2 -4 stars. This was more of a quickie. It seemed a little hurried and choppy to me. I would have liked a little more background and story line but it was a real fun read. If you're looking for something cute, fun, and sexy this fits the bill.
Dianne Donovan
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story.

I loved this story. I laughed all the way thru it. Can't wait for the next book to come out.
Cindy
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: keepers, favorites
We met Fabian in book 1 - supermodel, man-whore, little old lady magnet, and surprisingly competent with things covert... The heroine is Mariah, destined demonslayer of the Vizzini clan, who has steadfastly refused her role. She calls herself The Judge and she's the one people call when they want to get even...

Someone sics Mariah on Fabian and she's all too willing to take him on - after all, he's a Dragos and her clan hates his. So OF COURSE he's guilty of everything they accuse him of...

Like a
Debra Lamey
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hilarious read.

I loved this book, laughed so hard nearly fell out of my chair. I love Gail Kroger's books, funny and sassy women, bossy and protective men. Great read, I would recommend this book to anyone.
Kimmie
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh My God that was hilarious! This is one amazingly well-written book and so thought out. And it was such a delight to read.
This is Mariah and Fabian's story. She is the judge she is who you call when someone needs payback. He is a supermodel and a womanizer. But not the women you think. He seems to like them mature like grandma type. But she knows he is up to something. Now she is also a master of disguise. So even though they met once she is sure she can fool him. But he knows her by her scent
Johanna Sawyer
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Thanks Wicked Reads for a copy to read and review.

Hilariously funny book. There's a lot to be said for books that are ridiculous. Mariah's life is anything but dull as she goes toe to toe with the head of the Dragos clan. The story was witty and five star entertaining. Nothing is as it seems with this book but the author did a great job. I enjoyed the hilarity of the situations and the grandmas that didn't get along. Plus the scene where Fabian was sex changed had me rolling.
Rebecca Pressley
Smartass funny!

Our heroine Mariah is smart , capable, and snarky. She's The Judge, a revenge-payback specialist. Her mate turns out to be from a rival demon hunting family. Fabio is her latest mark and when they meet all hell breaks loose! Zany antics and crazy grandmas lead to a great adventure - romance read.
Gskm
Feb 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was cute

This was a cute entertaining story. I hate the Fabian name. No matter what I read all I could picture was Fabio and it ruined it a little for me. The story was cute though. I loved the interfering grandmothers and the cute cuddly pet demon familiar. This was a little departure from my favorite Colletti series nonetheless an interesting read.
Rachel
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I liked this one a lot. I love the main female roles in Gail Koger's books! They are always so sassy and so badass. Ain't gonna take your shit type. I love the one liners they have. I can't wait to read the first one in this series!
Joyce
I've had this little nugget for years! And just Now decided to read it…..Oh.My.Gosh!!! This baby was a riot of a read! I did not know what I was missing all those years. Dragos was a nut with his hip thrusts, lol!! Thanks Mrs. Koger, for this little one. Worth every one of my five stars.
Michelle
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great funny hot alpha male with a quick witted female. Not wanting to spoil it for anyone but a must read to find out Fabian unusual taste of woman old enough to leave their teeth on the bedside cabinet and the judge who has a great sense of humour and sassy mouth to go with it.
Jane Doe
Fun, fast, hot read. Love this author.
Nichole ~Bookaholic~
Dec 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars, review to follow
Dominique
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely different from the Coletti Warlords series, but just the same humor and twists. This is another of Gail Koger's books I will re-read just for fun. Absolutely worthy of buying.
Arina Gorokhovska
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: funny
Very fast paced and hilarious.
I read it as a stand alone and was on track the whole time.
Heather L.
Jun 24, 2018 rated it liked it
This is the first book that I have read by this author and although I found it interesting, it just wasn't my cup of tea. The story held magic, mystery and different sexual escapades. I did enjoy the way that magic was introduced and displayed throughout the story. The little discoveries about characters that popped up were welcome surprises. If magical vigilantes are in your wheelhouse, this might be the book for you.
Dakota
Not that I didn't enjoy the book, it just felt too rushed and short. I liked the first book much better . Also it didn't really give an idea of who Fabian really is. I enjoyed his character in the first book so he feels a bit one dimensional here.
I am enjoying the voice of the author thought so I will try her other series
Imogen
Jan 01, 2016 rated it liked it
I liked the idea/plot, the sassy attitude and humor. I just thought it felt rushed, so much happened but there was vertually no character growth or a story behind them, they never got to know each other and for a supposed alpha male Fabian sure did a bit of squealing and was easy knocked out. I think if the story was slowed down and more detail put in, it would be much more gripping.
Kimberly
Light hearted fun

Nothing too serious. The heroine is in the business of righting wrongs instead of the family-business of demon slaying, unless she has to. Her latest mark turns out to be the top enforcer for her family's oldest rival demon hunting clan. The mayhem ensues, throw in impromptu sex and marriage amid demon attacks and the laughs are pretty good.
Laurel Groh
Meh.

Just couldn't get into this. There were parts that showed such potential, tubes where I was laughing out loud, but the overall story was so busy that there wasn't any time for real character development. I expected more fit my $4.99.
Roos
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was ok
A more rushed and worse version of the same.
Lanette
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Repeat

Different names same story as vexing voss. I loved vexing voss but I don't want to re-read the same story
Veronica
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
i loved it. i can't wait for another book of gail koger.
Nancy

Too much action not enough time for actual conversation. Too much sass and trying to be humorous.
Some cuteness and hotness. Quick read. Insta-love.

• Marrying Her (Keeping Her, #5)
  • Dragon Mine (The Hidden, #0.5)
  • Doe and the Wolf (Furry United Coalition, #5)
  • A Love Worth Biting For (Hart Clan Hybrids, #1)
  • Mated (3013, #1)
  • Running To You (Running Series, #1)
  • Overheated  (DIG Security, #1)
  • Jumping in Puddles (Norwood, #1)
  • Holly-Day
  • The Tigrens' Glory (The Soul-Linked Saga, #8)
  • Lucifer (The Hades Squad Book 2)
  • Dragon Sass (Sassy Ever After)
  • The Admiral and the Wildcat (Sargosian Chronicles, #4)
I was a 9-1-1 dispatcher for thirty-one years and to keep insanity at bay, I took up writing. Not to worry. The insanity isn’t catching – much. Other than the addiction to chocolate and the twitch in my left eye, I’m good. My current project is THE TROUBLE WITH TIGERS.. A LOL romp.

WOOT!! I was just informed Sassing Saul and The Trouble With Tigers are on the list for most anticipated new books in

The Dragos Clan (2 books)
  • I Hear Voices (The Dragos Clan, #1)