Start by marking “Fate's Encore: A Baby Boomer Love Story” as Want to Read:
Fate's Encore: A Baby Boomer Love Story

Fate's Encore: A Baby Boomer Love Story

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Jackson and Francesca, Cole and Evelyn: two baby boomer couples who have overcome their own personal hell to forge vibrant, lasting marriages

When Francesca and Cole pass away within six months of each other, Jackson and Evelyn continue the pen pal relationship the two women started some 52 years prior.

And with each bit of correspondence they find their hearts healing. To
Published December 21st 2015 by GimmeLots Publications

To ask other readers questions about Fate's Encore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fate's Encore

Kristin L.
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was really looking forward to this story from author JJ Ellis. I have read all of her series so far, and I really love getting to know favorite characters better. I also so love seeing glimpses from other stories tied into this one!

I appreciate that the main characters of the story are older. It proves that you are never too old for romance, and that we all deserve that second chance at love, or as the titles suggests, an encore from Fate in the way of a second love.

Again, I know Jack and Evi
Nina Gerard
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In the words of Emma Thompson in an interview about Last Chance Harvey in which she starred with Dustin Hoffman, “I want to see people who actually are actually believed to exist and who are…like me, falling in love who aren’t perfect, who aren’t so beautiful…but you don’t see love stories about that, you just see very beautiful people falling in love with each other and I’m just bored, bore witless, I don’t care, [and] I fear I’m not alone…”
Well, Emma, you’re not alone, and no one was more exci
Robyn Corcoran
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can honestly say I am now a fan of the 'older generation' romance genre after reading this story.
The story comfortably goes between periods of time and is necessary to build up the main characters as well as the rapport between the characters of Jack and Evelyn.
I loved the real life aspect through out and that the ending was happy but realistic. Jaimee really knows how to make you feel like you are involved in a story and a part of the character's lives.
I have enjoyed all of her stories and wa
Chell turner
Dec 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely brilliant

I absolutely loved this book from the start , it made me laugh, cry sniggering and was so beautifully written and believable. I didn't want to put it down I wanted to know each step of the journey that Jack and Evie took to watch them get their happily ever after . And reading the parts of their lives with their first loves was also heart breaking and joyful as well .
Kelly Thacher
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Finally! A love story about mature people--and it's sexy too! Jack & Evie have a sweeping shared history, and their letters to each other only make the romance more special and intense. Is it possible for people over 25, 35, ---45!---to be passionate and have fun! Hells yeah! And as second chances go, theirs is not one to miss. It's about time we had more of this subgenre to sink our teeth into---more, please!
Sandra Wells
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
this was a good book....a touching love story of two widows looking for comfort and friendsip and finding love. Way to JJ and TA
Chessie
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!! I'm almost speechless. I really wish I could give ten stars. And I really wish I could pay the authors (who I've loved in the past) for the time they put into this story as I grabbed it on a free promo.

This book is classic, epic, one of my favorites ever. I love seeing an older couple at the forefront of a story, and the fact that this is like three books in one is perfect. I loved getting to know the main couple (Jack and Evie) and I also loved reading about their previous relationships
S. D. Wells
Jun 27, 2018
Francesca Jackson
Dec 22, 2015
J.J. Ellis
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kathryn Kelly
added it
Mar 12, 2016
Holly Palance
Feb 01, 2018
JJ Ellis is first and foremost the mother to five children, four girls and one boy. She is also a wife, blogger and now author. As a Communication Studies major in college she never once thought she would be a writer. She wanted to be a celebrity publicist, but not a writer. Then one day, when she was in her thirties, she suddenly had ideas that would just not leave her alone. Now eight years late ...more
More about J.J. Ellis