Start by marking “In Love With Paris” as Want to Read:
In Love With Paris

In Love With Paris

Paget Murphy doesn’t expect to find love in Paris for the holidays, until she bumps into a handsome stranger at the airport. He is everything she has ever wanted in a man—kind, generous, and he loves art as much as she does!

Christopher Paris can’t believe his luck when he bumps into a beautiful stranger. He is a curator at the Louvre and that is where Paget intends to spe
Kindle Edition, Places to See #2, 63 pages
Published November 5th 2015 by Books To Go Now

To ask other readers questions about In Love With Paris, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Love With Paris

Norah Una Sumner
Such a cute and heart-warming story!

I loved the main character and I immediately connected with her.The story is definitely interesting and adorable-who doesn't want to spend their Christmas in Paris?And meet a totally handsome and sweet guy?

description

The romance in this book is just wonderful,I loved reading about Paget and Christopher!And how awesome is Susan,loved her!

description

Fluffy,feel-good romance!

*Copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.*
Kathy Heare Watts
CRASHING INTO LOVE
I loved this sweet romance of two people who find each other by literally bumping into one another in an airport gift shop. What a coincidence that they are both on the same plane to Paris and both in first class seating. Sometimes romance happens by a chance meeting and love can blossom. The plot kept me captivated and the dialog is charming. I enjoyed this budding romance with all the sights and smells of Paris. One lives in the US and one in France, can these two people livi
Rebecca Austin
Nov 08, 2015 Rebecca Austin rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this series which sees Mr.Simon, the owner of Simon's Department Store send 4 of his hardest working girls each on a trip to somewhere in the world that they have always wanted to go to following the death of his daughter, Janelle.

In this book the focus is on Paget Murphy, the head art buyer for Simon's. Her dream has always been to go to Paris and the Louvre. What Paget doesn't count on is meeting Christoper Paris in the airport and being instantly swept away by him.
J.R. Wirth
Nov 18, 2015 J.R. Wirth rated it it was amazing
“In Love With Paris,” is the second book in the “Places to See” romance series I’ve read. It is centered on four friends who’ve been given the holiday of a lifetime, by their grateful, wealthy boss. They each choose different locations. Obviously, this one takes place in Paris. Young Paget Murphy is the art buyer for the department store chain and has longed to see the museums of France, but has never left the US. A little nervous about her trip, Paget’s adventure begins before her plane leaves ...more
Paula
Nov 09, 2015 Paula rated it really liked it
In Love with Paris by Sharon Kleve could also be titled Finding Love in Paris. There is no high suspense or intense drama in this story simply sweet love. Paget accidently runs into fellow passenger Christopher at the Seattle airport. Both are going to Paris. Christopher is a resident there while Paget is going on a holiday. Through Paget’s eyes and Christopher’s suggestions you are given armchair tour of the Louvre along with some Paris restaurants. When you finish reading this short novella yo ...more
  ღ☆ღ  Brenda
Nov 10, 2015 ღ☆ღ Brenda rated it it was amazing
What a perfect love story! I loved this short story....It gives you hope that a true love can ready happen in just ten days.

I loved the characters! Paget is your typical working girl who gets an awesome Christmas gift from her boss.A trip to Paris.As she's at the airport she literally bumps into the man of her dreams.Christopher Paris. He's everything she wants in a man,and he is just as love stuck as she is.The romance continues throughout her trip.

She also gets lucky enough to be seated by
Angel Hatfield
Nov 30, 2015 Angel Hatfield rated it really liked it
Paget’s boss decided to grant her and several co-workers a 10-day vacation to a location they’ve never been to before. She was lucky enough to get Paris. In the airport, she meets Christopher, a man returning to Paris after a quick trip to the States. Paget decides to take her friend’s advice and step out of her comfort zone and be open the instant connection to Christopher.
Right from the beginning, Paget’s open frame of mind not only lets her see the possibilities, but she also meets a new fri
Bobbi
Nov 08, 2015 Bobbi rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Adults
Recommended to Bobbi by: Author
This was a short, fast read and puts the true meaning to love at first sight. When Paget bumps into a man after purchasing a book from her favorite author in the airport gift shop, things start to bloom. When she finds herself on the plane seated next to her favorite author and the man, Christopher, she bumps into just a couple seats back she thinks her life can't get any better. Sparks fly between her and Christopher starting on the flight and escalate even more through out her visit to Paris. ...more
CassandraG
Dec 29, 2015 CassandraG rated it really liked it
It was a whirlwind encounter when Paget meets Christopher at the airport on a trip to Paris. She, was also lucky enough to encounter and sit beside her favorite author on the flight. All this was due to the generosity of her very nice boss. You enjoyed the encounters, the wit and some of the humorous situations Paget manages to find herself in. Christopher was likeable and there’d be a few women who’d wish he was theirs. So if you get a chance, check it out and enjoy.
Donna Maguire
I loved this book, I have been to Paris a few times and I really enjoy books where I have been and walked where the characters are in the story. This book was lovely it genuinely made me feel warm and cosy inside and the author has a real way with words that make you feel such a part of the story - very highly recommended.
Ferne
Nov 17, 2015 Ferne rated it it was amazing
Can you imagine the excitement of being offered an all-expense paid vacation by your boss to travel anywhere outside the States that you’ve always wanted to visit? Can you imagine catching a glimpse of your favorite author as you arrive at the airport, purchasing her newest romance novel during pre-flight activities at the airport, and then discovering that you’ll be sitting next to each other on an international flight? Can you imagine picking Paris as the city of choice for your trip and then ...more
Ab Fab Book Blog
Nov 28, 2015 Ab Fab Book Blog rated it really liked it
**** I was given this ARC for a fair and honest review ****
*** Review done on behalf of AB Fab Book Blog, #abfabcamila ***

Told from the heroine's point of view only, In Love With Paris, is a sweet, love at first sight story. What does one do when given the opportunity to fulfill a dream? One simply says, "hell, yeah!." Paget's boss gives her and three of her coworkers and friends the best Christmas gift they could have asked for, a trip to each their dream vacation destination. A chance meeting
Tia
When Paget's boss gives her and her co-workers a chance to take their dream trip for 10 days to any destination, she chooses Paris. While waiting for her flight she meets a gorgeous guy who happens to be heading her way. She also finds herself sitting by her favorite romance writer! What an exciting beginning to her trip of a lifetime! Hoping that she and Christopher might get to explore the connection, she decides to step out of her comfort zone and tell him she'd like to see him again. After f ...more
Denise Van plew
Nov 18, 2015 Denise Van plew rated it it was amazing
Looking for a heartwarming something to read during the holidays this fits it to the T. No killing, no drama just a nice warm love story that also happens around the holidays. Sometimes especially nowadays you need a escape like that. Paget is given a Christmas present of a trip abroad to Paris which she is so excited because of the things and places she wants to see. She wants to witness the real things since she is a buyer and hasn't gotten to yet. It starts off right away with a good looking ...more
Vibha Hegde
Nov 27, 2015 Vibha Hegde rated it really liked it
I received this book by author Sharon Kleve in exchange for an honest review.
Again the author has brought about a wonderful and sweet romance added with the holiday spirit and the beauty of the city of love, Paris.
Paget receives a trip to France as a Christmas bonus from her fatherly boss, Mr Simson and she is really happy to take this opportunity to enjoy the city of romance. Little did she know that her own love story was going begin there.
The story was nice and sweet but little fast paced.
Teresa
Nov 30, 2015 Teresa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This story is one of 4 in "The Places To See" series. One of 4 employees who have been gifted a vacation of their choice, Paget literally bumps into a man while buying a book to read on the plane.. He's gorgeous, of course. ;) They discover they are both on the same flight to London.. During the conversation they agree to meet while she is on holiday. They have a lot in common and spend their time getting to know each other.

"In Love with Paris" is a great way to spend a bit of time enjoying an u
Brittany Shivers
Nov 17, 2015 Brittany Shivers rated it it was amazing
Do you believe in love at first sight?!

Paget was given a trip to the place of her choosing, as long as it is somewhere she's never been, as a Christmas gift from her boss. She chooses Paris.

At the airport she met her favorite author and she ran into a man, Christopher, that rivals Michelangelo’s David.

Once she arrives in Paris she takes Christopher up on his offer and is shown all the things Paris has to offer.

Paget gave her heart to Christopher but when her time is up she must say goodbye to he
Julie
Nov 08, 2015 Julie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
This is was an entertaining romance. Art lover Paget has been given a ticket to Paris as a gift. She hopes to view some famous art work, a holiday fling the last thing on her mind. Until she literally bumps into handsome Christopher Paris at the airport. They immediately make a connection as Christopher happens to be a curator at the Louvre.
They have plenty more in common, and have the time of their lives.
But they live so far apart, is this the end when Paget has to return home?

I love Sharon's
Shari
Nov 19, 2015 Shari rated it really liked it
After the attack in Paris last week, I found myself looking for a light read and it was ironic I received this book at that time. This book was a quick, light romance. I really enjoyed this story. These two characters had a strong connection from the very first moment they looked into each other's eyes. You can just feel their connection throughout this story. This was a sweet read. If only we all could have a boss like in this book. :) I look forward to reading others in this book series.

I rece
Colby McCartney
Jan 10, 2016 Colby McCartney rated it it was amazing
Sharon Kleve’s In Love with Paris: Christmas Romance Book Two of the Places to See France series was such a romantic story. Paget is a lover of art and an art buyer for a department store. In the airport on her way to Paris, she bumps into Christopher. Christopher is a curator at the Louvre and offers to show Paget around when he finds out she is planning to spend several days touring the Louvre herself. They find out quickly they have art, running, fine dining, and much more in common. Can they ...more
Dec 13, 2015 Laura rated it it was amazing
Great Book!
This is a great book; this is the second book in the Places to See series by Sharon Kleve. Paget Murphy is traveling in Paris for the holidays. When she bumps into a handsome stranger, Christopher, at the airport she soon realizes that he is everything she has ever wanted in a man. If you are looking for a great romance then you need to read this book. I am looking forward to reading the next book in this series.
A Review copy was provided to me in exchange for a fair and honest revie
Tammy
Nov 20, 2015 Tammy rated it really liked it
A fast paced sweet romantic story. Paget is off to Paris and bumps into Christopher at the airport and sparks fly. Paget and Christopher have a whirlwind romance while she is in Paris but what will happen when it is time for her to go back home, will love find a way? Wonderful romantic holiday read. The story is excellent and the chemistry between Paget and Christopher is wonderful. An enjoyable read.
Raina Collins
Nov 17, 2015 Raina Collins rated it really liked it
Was given book for an honest review.

Short and sweet romance.
Paget is given the chance to see Paris. But before she even takes off she meets a gorgeous Frenchman in the airport. During her 10 day stay the feelings grow. But can they work a long distance romance or is there a chance he would move to the states. Paget has given him her heart. Now if it doesn't get broken.
Heather
Nov 25, 2015 Heather rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Can I just say I want a boss who gives me a paid week in Paris for a Christmas bonus??? This is a part of a series but can be read as a stand alone novella.

This was a short but cute love story featuring Paget and of all people, Paris. If only we could all meet someone as attentive as Paris on the way to Paris!

ARC provided by the author for an honest review.
Katherine 黄爱芬
Love at first sight. Especially it happened in Paris. Wow !!!! And coincidentally the name of the hero is Paris.
If you love romance novella with seamless plot, this book recommended to be read. We also invited to tour on Paris, from the Louvre to their culinary. Unfortunately I am not a fan of foreign culinary but I still can enjoyed to read this one.
Ash P Reads
Jan 10, 2016 Ash P Reads rated it really liked it
A short and sweet story about chance meetings with your soul mate and fate playing a serious role in your love life. Fun and light-hearted, this story has great visual imagery and you will see Paris through the eyes of the heroine, while sitting in your comfortable reading nook.

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.
Simera
Nov 11, 2015 Simera rated it really liked it
In Love with Paris is a sweet novella. It's love at first sight for Paget and Chistopher. They meet at the airport and just happens that they are both traveling to Paris. Their romance blooms over the two weeks that Paget is there and continues once she returns to the states.
Marcie Wegner
Nov 16, 2015 Marcie Wegner rated it it was amazing
This was a short quick read that will sweep you off your feet. This novella is a great quick read that entrances the reader and will make you forget life for a little bit. I want to read the other books in the series if they are as good as this one is. Well worth the time to read.
Danielle from Short and Sassy
3.5 stars. This was a super cute, sweet and short story about Paget Murphy, who gets sent on a dream vacation. First of all, can I have her boss??? He sends her on a 10 day holiday to Paris as a Christmas present.

Paget is reluctant to go at first. She is thinking about all the things she is gonna miss by going (an ugly sweater party!!!). Then once she gets to the airport, she changes her tune when she meets Christopher Paris. He is also going to Paris where he currently resides.

Love at first s
Laura Reading
Feb 18, 2016 Laura Reading rated it it was amazing
Love can find you even when you are rushing off towards another dream!
Paget Murphy is one of four art buyers for Simons Department Store in the United States.
All are fresh college grads and with little to no travel experience. Mr Simons decides each needs to see true art up close. He allows each to choose their dream destination.

Paget chooses Paris and is excited but nervous about traveling alone.
Her adventure begins even before she steps onto the plane!
A sweet, clean romance that makes you wa
Sharon Kleve was born and raised in Washington and currently lives on the Olympic Peninsula with her husband.
Sharon is a multi-published author of contemporary romance.

She loves romance. She loves reading romance, living romance, and especially loves writing about romance. Sharon gets no greater feeling than watching her characters come alive in each other's arms. Most of all, she loves giving he
More about Sharon Kleve...