Start by marking “Tilt” as Want to Read:
Tilt

Tilt

Maybe you think climate change is a natural phenomenon? Perhaps you have considered it an unfortunate by-product of so many human beings on this tiny planet? Has it occurred to you that there may be a much more insidious reason? What Tilt uncovers is much more frightening and thought provoking.

Young Jack Bradley was devastated by the loss of his parents when a DC 10 airli
Published October 22nd 2015 by Australian eBook Publisher

To ask other readers questions about Tilt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tilt

Shirley Hall
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down! I love Max's writing style, very pacey and readable. The best thing about this story though was the concept - is there a third reason for climate change? The way the story has historical facts mingled with fiction makes me wonder if this really could be happening. I don't generally subscribe to conspiracy theories, but the author just could be onto something here. As one avid reader to others I would recommend this story as a thought provoking and entertaining read ...more
Sue
Nov 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-club-1
A great mix of fact and fiction and sometimes wondering where the fiction started and fact finished. A real page turner right to the end. This story was much more than a story about climate chance, it had great characters too. Have given a five ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating due to fact I found myself constantly wanting to get back to the story whenever I had to put the book down. Great read, will look forward to the next book from this author. ...more
Di
Nov 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
A great read...This book isn't in-your-face about climate change: instead the story is a modern suspense and adventure tale based on an intelligent new theory on Climate Change. The story lines are well executed and the book has an interesting fusion of fiction with fact that make the story much more believable. It is a page turn that will keep you interested to the end.
Tracy
Nov 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
My first thriller, very impressed!
Diane
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is quite a clever story and it's easy to put it down and start wondering if we've all been hoodwinked when it comes to the real cause of climate change. I guess it's a bit far-fetched but it definitely left me thinking about it long after I finished reading which I think is one indicator of a good book. There are some real comparisons to be made with Clive Cussler’s work which is no small compliment.
Magpie
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Meryl 2016

Meryl December 2015
Have reached the end and am grinning like a sugared-up teenager :) what a hoot! Read it in 2 sittings and thoroughly enjoyed it. Spoiler free, the plot involves 2 seriously fit energy professionals enjoying a liaison against the backdrop of the discovery that one of the world's superpowers is engineering asset extraction on a grand scale with global consequences that concern them not.
Against the daily media revelations of corporate greed and climate doom and gloom/ob
P.S. Winn
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very intriguing novel that is more than just a book on climate change. In 1979 Senator Tom Bradley and his wife died when their plane crashed in Antarctica. Their son Jack was devastated and thirty years later finds himself back in the same area where his parents died, although he doesn't have a clue as to what has been going on the last thirty years and what the conspiracy means for the planet and for him and his new friend Shirley.
The author did a great job tying all the loose ends together an
chris hancock