Start by marking “Irresistible (Neighbor from Hell, #11)” as Want to Read:
Irresistible (Neighbor from Hell, #11)

Irresistible

(Neighbor from Hell #11)

From bestselling author R.L. Mathewson comes the long-awaited Neighbor from Hell Novel…

Irresistible.

There weren’t many things that Aidan regretted, but that night he’d spent with the woman that he couldn’t stop thinking about was definitely one of them. He’d always been careful, always did the right thing, and now…

Now he had to figure out a way to fix this before it was to
ebook
Published February 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Irresistible, please sign up.
Marianna I really hope soon cause every time I need a pick me up I always go to those books I need a new one I have read the other ones so many times already

Start your review of Irresistible (Neighbor from Hell, #11)
DSR_Reads
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When will this one come out?! The sneak peek in Delectable is amazing.. I'm dying here to read Irresistible.

UPDATE..! 4th February is the date ♥️

Finished!! ♥️😍
Nina
Nov 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: abandoned
Expected publication in year 2020??? What?!?
Ivy Deluca
The Bradford family formula is in place, and if you love that and the humor, this may be right up your alley. I have really enjoyed some of the earlier books, but I'd lost touch with this series, so picking it up again, it felt familiar and not necessarily in the best way. The food obsession is expected, the familial snarking and general smart-assery? That I like. But my issue is the lack of character development. The hero and heroine (Aidan and Melanie) are interchangeable with all the other ch ...more
Bouchra
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was ok
it 's been so long that I completely forgot who was each brother.
Does someone have a really quick recap with the name of each brother and his book/girl/occupation?

After reading...

I really couldn't manage to get invested in the story...
I think this is the end of the series for me

We have been waiting for this book for a long time and I know the problems the author faced during this time so I understand why it took so long. But franckly I didn't find it that interesting...

Aiden and Melanie were OK.
Maya
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sooooo!!!!!!! Excited for this like I just finished delectable and was reminded of how amazing the author's writing is and how much I love the Bradford family. Also I'm super excited for Jared's book
Nomims
Feb 05, 2020 rated it liked it
3 stars

I was so happy to come back to this world ... I quickly got annoyed.
The worst thing is the repetition of : absently/ thoughtful/ glaring/ bored and some other words. Every single chapters had them at least 3 or 4 times. I know it's supposed to be funny but it was just annoying and ... dumb (there i said it).
English is not my first language, i actually just read it but rarely speak it yet it was that obvious and bothering.
Also some parts didn't made any sense, it felt like you were comin
Lisa
Feb 06, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I did read the first book in this series years ago and was not inspired to continue even though the story was interesting enough. The writing and editing just needs help! Well, as this is book 11 in the series, sadly the writing and editing still needs help! I now recall why I stopped... This story was not bad. It actually was fun and less tortured and less neighbor from hell-ish. I just realize I am not a fan of this author’s writing style. I’m uninspired to continue....although the next one so ...more
Raine
Good story!

I liked Aiden and Melanie's story, but I think Perfection and Fire & Brimstone are still my favorites of this series. I am actually looking forward to Devin and Charlie's story. I think Devin is the first Bradford with kids and it will be interesting to see how kiss fit into the mix with these crazy Bradfords and their love of food.
Gin
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was ok
When I was in Grade 12, I had a teacher who circled all of the times I used one certain phrase within a paper I wrote. It was an eye-opening experience and helped me improve my writing. I feel someone should do the same with Mathewson's books because she has a number of crutch words and phrases that quickly lose their comedic impact and instead become cringe-inducing. She used 'absently' at least once and up to six times in a chapter, characters murmur and mumble so often I don't know how they u ...more
Fiona Fog
Loved it

Engagement factor off the charts and an awesomely hilarious read that I didn’t want to end.

R.L. Mathewson never fails to deliver when it comes to her writing. The visuals she gives as you anxiously turn pages will have you alternating between laughter and hunger (when she mentions all the yummy food) I’m up looking for snacks to accompany me while reading.

Her characters are engaging, fun, and sweet. The story and the continuity is flawless.

The Neighbors From Hell family is on my top th
Marishka
Safety - neither were with others during their five month separation. Before that he’s been celibate over a year and she only been with one other person. A tiny bit OW/OM drama in the form of her sister and her ex fiancé.
Wminbc
This is the one we have been waiting for...and it was okay.

Again...the jilted conversation and sentences/stories left untold are often funny, but I found it a bit OTT in this one.

Also...her "love of carbs" was one thing but eating that much sugar and crap could not have been good for her blood sugar! I had "morning sickness" for all 40 weeks generally 3-8 times a day. I learned to consume the "sacrificial" meal, puke up and then eat my meal. Also to never ever ever get actually hungry. But that
P
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth the wait!

Another five star book for this amazing author! I loved the way Aidens story came together, and he was worth the wait. No ARC or favors here (although knowing how great this author is, I would have killed for an ARC). She does so many things write that these other authors aren’t. Her characters like sex ( and are pretty awesome at it, go RL) but they aren’t sluttly, and she doesn’t spend the whole story blathering about other men or women. She has the creativity and originality t
Biondatina
Aidan and Melanie had a one night stand six months ago when a condom broke. Result : Melanie is very pregnant and her pregnancy is a high-risk one. For that reason she has ask her doctor not to tell Aidan anything yet. She believes that Aiden hates her, judging him for his awful behavior the next morning after the night they shared together...
Aidan doesn't want kids and but once he found out that he will be a father in less than three months his behavior changed. The problem is that they are goi
Cassandra
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was ok
I think it’s time for me to bow out of this series. We’re 11 books in and it feels like characters from all the previous books were referenced at some point, which I get because they’re family, but I also felt was unnecessary because there are so. many. characters. Plus, I haven’t read all of the books in this series (some descriptions appealed to me more than others).

In addition to having to search my memory every time a previous character was mentioned, there were multiple spots where I was j
Shantal  (VERIFED BOOK LOVER)
This didn't hit the spot like I thought it would
Fran
Feb 15, 2020 rated it liked it
I always enjoy reading Mathewson novels. This is complete fluff but enjoyable fluff. The only issue for me is that after a lot of this series the funny bits are very repetitive. I’ve maybe had enough of the Bradfords I’m sad to say. Also reading Bradford books make me unsurprisingly very hungry!
Zara
This was not worth the 2 year wait it took to write this book. I loved all the other books in the series, but this one was just plain boring. I took so many breaks while reading this and I was glad it was over. The main characters have no connection at all, which is a must in my opinion. That’s why I had a hard time connecting with the story. They would have worked better as co parents and friends. I never feel this way but at some point I didn’t even want them to have a happy ending together. T ...more
Abra
Feb 17, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Aidan and Melanie had a one night stand six months ago. The next morning Aidan was horrible to Melanie because he was very hungover and terrified because the condom broke. He has never wanted to have children. Melanie is having a difficult pregnancy and her doctor asked her not to tell Aidan yet that she is pregnant because the stress could cause serious problems. She thinks Aiden hates her because of how mean he was to her the morning after the slept together.

I find myself hoping this is the l
Emily
Melanie knows she needs to tell Aidan about the baby she is carrying, but she can't forget the one night stand they had that ended up a disaster. Aidan finds out about it and decides he wants to be a full time father, even though it scares him senseless. Now he has his family upset with him but Melanie is starting to trust him and she may even begin to like him. Can Aidan convince Melanie to give him a do over with a new baby on the way.

Loved loved loved. I especially enjoyed Lucifer's involveme
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Jennifer
(5 stars)

Adding to this already amazing series, R.L. Mathewson gives us the book we have been waiting for, Aidan and Melanie's story. We knew something happened in Lucifer and Rebecca's story; and Melanie being pregnant with Aidan's baby, and he has no clue is pretty much it. Now, Melanie is six months along and has finally decided to work up the nerve and tell her baby daddy that he is just that.. her baby daddy. But true to Bradford form, nothing goes the way that it should.
Rosabloom
Feb 28, 2020 rated it did not like it
RLM, you do know there are other words in the dictionary besides “sigh” right?

If I have to read the word “sigh” ONE MORE TIME I’m going to go to RLM’s house, punch a whole through a wall there, grab whoever’s on the other side by their necks (hopefully them) and punch them.

Was the story good? The hell if I know. I couldn’t even focus on the story because of the excessive use of the word “sigh”.

There is 167 times that it came up. So much that if I was a drinking women I would have died from al
Darcy
Feb 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-book, romance, 2020, rw
Sometimes these books can annoy me, but that wasn't the case with this one. It was more of a slow burn romance, one that started with a one night stand and then the couple had to get to know each other. Sure Aidan didn't come off good at the start, but that quickly changed. I liked the game that he invented, the 5 things. It really allowed Aidan and Melanie to get to know each other. I also loved that everytime that Melanie's sister tried to "up" her Aidan shut her down and hard.

I loved the end
Ashley
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'm just at a loss on this one, it was definitely not my favourite of the Bradford books which really upsets me because it had been one I had been waiting for ages for. It was great, it was amazing, it's still one of my favourite series I have ever read, but I wish it had a bit more mischief in it, or eating, since Bradfords + food = life.
Leslie at SheReadsRomanceBooks.com
I was looking forward to Aiden’s story... it was decent but could have had more depth to the characters and their intersections. Not a lot really happened. I also don’t think this would work as a standalone. Unless you’ve read other books in the series you’d have no idea why Melanie was eating so much for example. Lots of references to other Bradfords that were randomly placed as well. Not sure I’d recommend this to new readers but as a fan of the series I had to give it a go.
Katie
Feb 18, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was okay

R.L. Was one of the first romance authors I read. I love the spunk of her characters, and the stories are cute. Unfortunately, for me anyway, this series is becoming redundant. I don’t think I will be picking up another one...though this isn’t the first time I’ve said that, and each time I allow myself to get sucked back in, I feel the same afterward... I wish I remembered I said I was out.
Quirky Omega
I am not sure if it’s the books in general or an issue with my preferences. I think my tastes are changing so I don’t feel as blown away by romantic chick lits anymore. Huh, it’s sad to come to that realisation. Yet, I will continue to read these because I refuse to burden myself with complicated and heavy storylines that I see no point in.
Laur Laur
Feb 04, 2020 marked it as to-read
Better late than never? I will be starting this soon!
Alexa
Feb 04, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
Two years waiting for this book so hyped and i kinda feel disapointed with everything
H.
Feb 05, 2020 marked it as dnf
Dnf around 80%. Just didn'd care enough to finish it.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Fries Before Guys (SWAT Generation 2.0 #2)
  • Maybe Swearing Will Help (SWAT Generation 2.0 #3)
  • Crazy Heifer (The Valentine Boys #2)
  • Ask Me If I Care (SWAT Generation 2.0 #4)
  • Herd That (The Valentine Boys #1)
  • May Contain Wine (SWAT Generation 2.0 #5)
  • The Wrong/Right Man
  • Salvation (Angels Halo MC Next Gen, #1)
  • Dream Maker (Dream Team, #1)
  • Get Bucked (The Valentine Boys #4)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)
  • The Dating Experiment (The Experiment, #2)
  • When He’s Dark  (The Olympus Pride, #1)
  • Hooking Him (How to Catch an Alpha, #3)
  • Off-Limits (Sons of the Underground #1)
  • Brothers (Slater Brothers, #6)
  • Landon & Shay: Part Two (L&S Duet, #2)
  • Joke's on You (SWAT Generation 2.0, #6)
New York Times Bestselling author, R.L. Mathewson was born in Massachusetts. She’s known for her humor, quick wit and ability to write relatable characters. She currently has several paranormal and contemporary romance series published including the Neighbor from Hell series.

Growing up, R.L. Mathewson was a painfully shy bookworm. After high school she attended college, worked as a bellhop, fast

Neighbor from Hell (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Playing for Keeps (Neighbor from Hell, #1)
  • Perfection (Neighbor from Hell, #2)
  • Checkmate (Neighbor from Hell, #3)
  • Truce (Neighbor from Hell, #4)
  • The Game Plan (Neighbor from Hell, #5)
  • Double Dare (Neighbor from Hell, #6)
  • Christmas from Hell (Neighbor from Hell, #7)
  • Fire & Brimstone (Neighbor from Hell, #8)
  • Delectable (Neighbor from Hell, #9)
  • The Promise (Neighbor from Hell, #10)