Start by marking “Wicked Alphas, Wildest Nights (Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Alphas, Wildest Nights (Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights, #3)

Wicked Alphas, Wildest Nights (Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights #3)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  82 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
SPEND THE WILDEST NIGHT WITH SOME VERY WICKED ALPHAS...

Wicked alphas reveal their wildest sides in this red-hot collection of short-n-sexy paranormal romance scenes. This limited-edition anthology of 18 ALL-NEW and EXCLUSIVE STORIES features werewolves, dragons, bears, leopards, vampires, cowboys, shifters, and more. There's no better way to sample the latest works from yo
Published January 5th 2016 by City Owl Press

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Alphas, Wildest Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Alphas, Wildest Nights

Kristi Cramer
I had the pleasure of reading an advance copy of Vivienne Savage's contribution, Reclaiming the Dragon. 4.5 stars

This short revisits Chloe and Saul, from the Loved by the Dragon trilogy, as they are about to enter their 13th year of being bonded mates. Has their love life dwindled in the face of the passing years? Or are they just taking a deep breath before ramping up into a connection that is better than ever before?

Reclaiming the Dragon won't make a whole lot of sense if you haven't read the
Elizabeth Neal
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Desert Wolf #4: A Very Close Shave by Anna Lowe

This short story offers a more in depth peek at a personal moment between Ty and Lana which we briefly observed in Desert Blood, book 2 in the Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch series, which is Cody and Heather's book. Without going too deep into that story because you really should read it, it's a great story, Cody knows Heather, a human, is his mate. But he also knows as a son of the "ruling" family, he's expected to mate with another wolf. Cody visits hi
Jeri
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Moon Magic by Harmony Raines. Serena and Connor try to reinact the magic they first experienced on the moon altar. A Very Close Shave by Anna Lowe. Ty and his mate have an interlude one hot afternoon. Finding His Dragon by Elianne Adams. Charlotte runs away from an arranged marriage right into the arms of her mate Jace. Motivation by Elle Thorne. Jonah and Fiona get a second chance. Coffee Date by Ellis Leigh. Rebel and Charlotte navigate an actual coffee date instead of the sex Rebel was expect ...more
Kristy
Dec 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of 'Desert Wolf 4' from Anna Lowe, in exchange for honest review.
I received a copy of 'Date Night' from Cristina Rayne, in exchange for honest review.
I received a copy of 'Ghost of Shifters Past' from Tasha Black, in exchange for an honest review.
This review is for Anna Lowe's Desert Wolf 4: A Very Close Shave.

Desert Wolf 4: A Very Close Shave by Anna Lowe
I loved reading this snippet in Ty & Lana's life, set yet again in the future that Anna Lowe is gifting us. Ty & La
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
This is a review of Desert Wolf 4: A Very Close Shave by Anna Lowe

~ 3 Stars ~

This short story takes place during the events of Desert Blood.

It’s a very quick, sweet, and short read; into the private lives of Ty and his mate Lana who are the Alpha leaders at Twin Moon Ranch during a time when they rarely get a free moment. I can see the impact of Ty submitting to his mate Lana, but I did not see the point behind this scene. It was not as powerful or moving as some of her other works I have read.
ButtonsMom2003
Sizzling hot excerpts!

This book is a collection of sizzling hot excerpts from over 15 stories; just enough to wet your whistle and make you want to read each of the full books.

Wolf’s Heart by Anne Marsh
This story is a continuation of the Bayou Wolves series which I loved. You don’t need to have read the other books, though, to enjoy this one. The scene contained in this collection is really hot – the first intimate meeting of Jace and Keelie Sue. I can’t wait to read the full book.

Wild Wolf by M
Linda
This is a review of Anna Lowe's A Very Close Shave;
A quick, fluff-filled read, where we meet up again with Ty and Lana as they get a moment together,
and were teased with Cody and his troubles. If the rest of this anthology is as good as this, I cant wait to read more!
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: anthology
1. Moon Magic by Harmony Raines ***3 Stars
-A bonus scene to Soul of the Dragon
This was actually pretty cute...as cute as a coupe meeting up for ritualistic sex in order to conceive a child can be anyway. The characters seemed genuine in their love and it interested me to maybe pickup the first book in this series.

2. A Very Close Shave by Anna Lowe No Stars
-Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch
So basically a selfish alpha blows off his brother to have sex with his mate. Not really someone that I care to
Kathi
Jan 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The “best parts” from 18 different stories - amazing author list!!

1. Moon Magic – Harmony Raines – 5 stars
Serena becomes a dragon sacrifice to save her sister. Dragon Connor sees his mate in Serena. His heart stone provides a long life and allows her to bear his children. Hot stuff here!

2. A Very Close Shave – Anna Lowe – 5 stars
Will never think of a shave in the same way again! Alpha wolf Ty gives his brother Cody 5 minutes time before sending him away – as his daughter Lana is out feeding hors
Sherill
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing

FANTASTIC & SIZZLING ROMANCE

ASTOUNDING passionate scenes from spectacular full stories by 18 gifted authors. These scenes give you a sample of spine-tingling romantic adventures that jump-start your taste buds; If you are looking for deep sizzling intimacy that makes your toes curl you have found it. What you’ll find in these stories; remarkably impressive and engaging characters, spectacular story-lines and dynamic vivid scene descriptions accompany each romantic scene.

THIS IS A REVIEW OF
iliana G
Jan 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read the complete bundle but the review will change as i read more and more.

Ghost of Shifters past-Carina Wilder-5 stars

I was given an ARC by the author in exchange of an honest review.
Bonnie Summers is an outsider in Tarker ’s Hollow, a small college town that’s home to a secret enclave of shifters just like her. Despite a warm welcome from the pack, and an abundance of
handsome suitors, Bonnie still feels alone. Until a spirit from the town’s mysterious past decides to pay her a visit
Eva Millien
Jan 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Are you ready for a sizzling time? Then spend the wildest night of your life with these very wicked alphas in this steamsational anthology.

Well I have to say that this is a bit of a different experience as these short and sexy stories are red hot scenes from awesome stories and some are bonus scenes to awesome stories with some being exclusive to this collection and they are all in one place for ease of enjoyment which has the thermometer reaching the boiling point. I was quite determined to rea
Linda
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing

This is a review of Anna Lowe's A Very Close Shave. I love the characters in the Desert Wolf series. This one is a great short story about the oldest brother, Ty, and his wife, Lana. They have a young child at this point and not a lot of alone time as he is the alpha. His mate decides a nice shave would be time well spent. We also see his brother Cody visit and discuss his love life and see Ty behave as a really supportive older brother and not a mirror image of their dad. It makes him all the m
Lynn Vincent
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes paranormal stories
This is a wonderful box set which contains 18 different stories with different shifters.

Desert Wolf 4 by Anna Lowe: Is a great novella Into the private life of the alpha Ty and his mate Lana. She decides he needs to relax and out comes the start edge razor. I will never look at a shave the same way again. It was a great story. I was given this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Burn Baby Burn By Catherine ValeThis is the story of two dragons. Christian has lost his wings due to a drunken bout
Pam Louis
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I haven't gotten to read all of them but my first book was
A very close shave by Anna Lowe
Wow ALL spice! Lol love it.
Ty has a lot of demands on him with running a pack of wolves. His mate Lana always trys to help, to make things lighter and easer but face it an alphas job is never done but there are times she can sneak in relax time for her mate and this was one of those hot times. This story starts out with a shave Ty has been dreaming about for ever and is hot, steamy and just wow.

Ghost of sh
Tanja
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
this contains almost all the writers i love to read! it are so many so i can't give a review of all of them, it means writing a short story on my own but i'll add a short review of a few as i read a long in between my other books.
one i read asap was a close shave by anna lowe. (i received a free copy in exchange for an honest review!) in this little short she takes us back to Ty and his mate, being alpha isn't always easy and now that they're parents time to just be together is rare. when his ma
Sue Davis
Shelves: favorite
I WAS GIVEN THIS BOOK FOR AN HONEST REVIEW AND THIS IS MY HONEST OPINION ... over 18
A TERRIFIC NEW SET OF NEW BOOKS
ANNA LOWE 's story is the only one have I read at this time. I will add more as I read them.
# 1. Desert Wolf #4 A Very Close Shave.....This takes place during the Desert Blood #2. Ty being overworked dealing with a vampire on the loose ,a brother falling for a forbidden love and constant demands of leading his pack. Lana has and ideal that he can't help but follow, First send th
Lisa J
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a review of Anna Lowe's A Very Close Shave

This short story is set within the time frame of Desert Blood, which I believe is book 2 in the Twin moon ranch series. It continues a scene that was cut off for story continuity and to keep focused on the main characters for Desert Blood. I highly enjoyed revisiting Ty and Lana's shaving scene. For those of you wanting to read this, know that it is a nice and steamy scene all around, but is sure to be more enjoyable if you have already read the
Rochelle
Shelves: paranormal
*I received this ARC from the author in exchange for a honest review*

Desert Wolf 4: A Very Close Shave by Anna Lowe

Alpha wolf Ty Hawthorne has been so caught up in work and leading his pack he wonders if he will ever get a break. Not with a vampire on the loose and his younger brother acting a little strangely either. But when his daughter goes off with her great grandmother and his mate comes along with a naughty smile with a razor in hand, his knows his in for a very hot afternoon.

This was a h
Sharon Hatt
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So many great stories and most are new work, definitely cannot go wrong with this box set!
I LOVE to read and nothing gets me going better than a new book! So I’m really excited about reading this set, I always go for my favorite authors first so this is my thoughts on “Date Night: Claimed by the Elven King Bonus Story”—Sethian decides to take Emily on a stroll down memory lane (thirteen years since she first entered the Sidhe realm), evoking a myriad of emotions in both of them. This was a lovel
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Received this book for an honest review.

These scenes are short and sweet and they may whet your appetite to go read the other books.

Let me start this by saying if you have not read any of the full length stories by these authors pick it up but wait to read it, maybe?. The book is a collection of scenes from stories written by these various authors. The scenes may not make any sense if you do not know the back stories.

Now having stated my piece. I read the scenes now I need to go buy a couple of
Anne
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a review for the short story Date Night: A Claimed by the Eleven King Bonus Story from Wicked Alphas, Wildest Nights: Sizzling Collection of Paranormal Romance. I was given an ARC of Date Night by Christina Rayne in exchange for an hones review. The story is about the evening Sethian brings his mate back to the University and told her how he found her and returned home with her to make he his wife. This is a well written bonus story by Christina as she lets the reader share a private mom ...more
Jo Cartwright
Jan 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
A hot shave., January 5, 2016
By jo.cart

This review is from: Wicked Alphas, Wildest Nights: Sizzling Collection of Paranormal Romance (Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This review is for A Very Close Shave by Anna Lowe.

This book gave you a bit more insight into Ty and Lana. The interaction between the two was Hot. You could see where the story was going right from the start, who would of thought a close shave could get so hot.

I received an ARC in exchange for a honest review.
Sue Zawisa
Review for BEFORE THE HUNT
This book is part of the Wicked Alphas, Wildest Nights anthology
This was a gift for an honest review.
You are going to love this whole anthology but you must read the series for Before the Hunt by J.M.Klaire. I have already read the book leading up to this and it is great. You are going to love Sandra and Naythan. He is so totally clueless and she is naïve enough to think this is going to work out. Do not miss this and enjoy the entire anthology.
DebA
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Which one do I read first!

I wasn't sure what to expect from this collection. I was surprisingly not disappointed with it. You get an awesome collection of excerpts from an wide array of authors. Som many to choose from but I found several good series to pick up. Give it a try!

Wicked Alphas, Wildest Nights gets 4.5 stars!

I received this copy for free in exchange for an honest review.
Nancy
Oct 20, 2016 marked it as to-read
The book is a compilation of sweet, sexy short stories. This is a review of Anna Lowe's "Happily Mated After" which is a bonus epilogue of "Desert Heart" - The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch Book 4. I love reconnecting with old friends after the initial story finished. It will put some steam and sizzle in your heart. Hot, sexy read. I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of an advanced reader's copy of this book.
Pamela Mitchell
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great paranormal romance anthology featuring excerpts from 18 different authors. The scenes include suspense, action, humor, intrigue, and hot, steamy romance featuring shifters, vampires, and elves. Most of the authors were new to me and left me wanting more. I can't wait to read the entire books to find out what happens next!!

I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.
Denise
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-it
This is truly an amazing box set. Thank you so much for this review copy, it was a very enjoyable read. I Especially liked Finding His Dragon by Elianne Adams really want to read the full book, also liked Motivation by Elle Thorne, Snowed In by Sloane Meyers, Wolf's Heart by Anne Marsh, Wild Wolf Michele Bardsley, Before The Hunt by J M KLaire (always a favourite) and Burn, Baby, Burn by Catherine Vale. Highly Recommend This Box Set.
Lynn Smith
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Anna Lowe's- A Very Close Shave This is a short story in the Desert Wolf series. Ty and Lana have a little time to spend together. Lana decides to give her mate an up close and personal shave. Wonderful story to catch up on how The couple is doing and what they have been up to. Sexy and quick. The book does take place as the events in Desert Wolf 2 are happening. Yet it doesn't give anything away. I received an arc of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Lisa Bateman
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**I received an ARC from the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review**
I'm going to review this set as I read so I will be adding to it in the future. My first review is for Finding His Dragon by Elianne Adams. And, let me tell you, it is just too hot to handle! The heroine is so strong and the hero is a real panty melter. I can't wait for more of Jace and Charlotte's story to come out. This is a great teaser though. It does not disappoint.
« previous 1 3 next »
USA Today and Amazon best-selling author Anna Lowe loves putting the "hero" back into heroine and letting location ignite a passionate romance. She likes a heroine who is independent, intelligent, and imperfect — a woman who's doing just fine on her own. But give the heroine a good man (not to mention a chance to overcome her own inhibitions) and she'll never turn down the chance for adventure, no ...more
More about Anna Lowe

Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights (5 books)
  • Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights: Sizzling Collection of Paranormal Romance Scenes
  • Wicked Alphas, Wilder Nights (Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights #2)
  • More Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights
  • More Wicked Alphas, Wilder Nights (Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights, #5)