Start by marking “Second Chance (Gully's Fall, #6)” as Want to Read:
Second Chance (Gully's Fall, #6)

Second Chance

(Gully's Fall #6)

The terror of his year 4 schooldays was in town, and his knee-jerk reaction had not made a good impression. Drawn to this spirited rubenesque beauty, can Grant convince her to give him another chance?

After a less than warm welcome, Tam was suspicious of the handsome vet’s motives. Already burned twice, she isn’t ready for another round.

Then there’s Gully’s Fall’s own mys
Published December 1st 2015 by Angela Verdenius

To ask other readers questions about Second Chance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Second Chance

Start your review of Second Chance (Gully's Fall, #6)
Cherise
Aug 05, 2016 rated it liked it
This is probably a it's not you, it's me thing as I was really enjoying it a lot up till a point that just makes me not like it as much. Could also be because I was busy in the middle, making it hard for me to be fully immersed in the story.

I love small towns. It gives a cosy friendly vibe where everyone cares enough to be nosy about everyone's business, yet in times of need, will band together. The supporting cast is absolutely stella. Not having read the previous installments, I still can eas
Yalda
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok, are guys in Australia that are like the characters in this series?!?!?? Cos believe me I'm definitely moving to Australia!!!!

I want one like Grant, Simon, Scott, Kirk, Moz and Ryder!!!! Gosh! Awesome sexy men :-)

Angela Verdenius has done it again, I fell in love with all of them and the women in the series are all great heroines!!! She writes the sweetest romance and sexy stories ever!

If you are a romantic by nature like me, please do yourself a favor and buy this se
Helen Manning
Dec 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great end to a wonderful series. Grant gets his HEA with his nemesis from grade school. How they work past their mutual disquiet with each other is wonderfully written. Love Grant and Tam is more than a match for him.
Leslie
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sensational

I was so happy Grant got a book of his own, and Tam was his perfect match. The Stealth Thief revealing was the perfect levity for the story. I like how the author creates these wonderful, lifelike characters. While I am sad for the series to come to an end, I am looking forward to reading more stories by this author in the future.
Amanda S.
As always, I adore Angela's writing. They suit my taste and the cheekiness! Though I'm not as brave as Tam, still.. She's hilarious!
But to be honest, I was expecting more angst especially with the supporting plot. But overall I enjoyed this book so much!
Look forward to read more!
☽ Rhiannon ✭ Mistwalker ☾
I think I was hoping for a wee bit more angst, but nonetheless I loved this last installment of the Gully's Falls series! Sad to see them go, but looking forward to whatever Angela is cooking up next! :) (3.5 stars)
Mephala
I really enjoyed this one till about halfway mark.
Grant is by far my favourite bachelor from Gully's Fall. I liked he was a little oblivious and dorky. It made him stand out among the rest of the heroes (which kind of all blend together) and was hoping he will stay like that during more "hot" scenes. But, sadly, he suddenly went in to "alpha mode" and it sort of sour this character for me.
Heroine - Tamara - was also one of the more likeable female leads from the series. I especially liked how
Books and Spoons
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
She was the cause of his childhood nightmares, he was the star of her childhood dreams...
Tam had her heart broken, twice, recently, and wasn't about to let it happen for the third time. When Grant, her childhood crush, seems less than happy to see her again, she just wants to stay away from him.
Grant realized as soon as his knee jerk reaction happened, that he was being rude. But Tam wasn't about to hear his explanations or apologies, no matter how sincere.
There several elements in the s
starsaga
A sexy humourous read!,
A great ending to this series. I was a little cautious getting into this series because I wasn't crazy about the last one, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out I was wrong. I enjoyed everything about this series and this book too! I absolutely loved the hero, Grant, he made a very memorable hero with a lightness to his character and a sense of humour. A sense of humour in a hero is rare and incredibly sexy.
Michelle
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Angela Verdenius has given life to some of my favorite characters. I found myself laughing out loud during many moments in this book (especially Dingbat 1 and Dingbat 2). My only complaint is that I wanted it to go on and on and on. So sad to have Gully's Fall come to an end. Can't wait to see what she brings us next!!!
Kimberly Walter
Nov 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Second Chance was outrageously hilarious, wicked fun, sexy, sweet, downright STEAMY that leaves you utterly breathless.
I absolutely love this series and all the books like this from the author. I am looking forward to the many more books from Angela Verdenius.
Tina Barker
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
another great book by Angela. I have loved this series this book was as great as the others it had me laughing i loved the banter between the friends . i might have a book hangover now so i will have to read them all over again. I cant wait for her next release
Debbie
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bbw
Second Chance (Gully's Fall Book 6) was a great ending to the series. Grant's story. I am going to miss all my friends from Gully Falls. Angela has a way of making each and every one in her series be your friend. Can't wait for a new one to start. The whole series was a 5+ star for me.

Lornajean(Nutnut1) Ford
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME READ
Silke
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fitting and fantastic closure the Gully's Fall series!
Ellen
Apr 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I throughly enjoyed this book and all of them in this series.
JoDeen
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Another wonderful book by this author I am very sad that this is the last book in this series but I look forward to what she will write next !
Amy
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Second Chance

Great book for the end of the series. Going to really miss the Gully's Fall characters but knowing Angela there is more greatness coming!
Brittney
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Home run!

Another master piece by angela ! She has yet to disappoint me with her stories. Hello it makes me want to move to Australia!
D Ivey
Rebecca
Nancy  Pappenhagen
Feb 19, 2016
Nobrainer
rated it did not like it
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Making Changes (Making Series #1)
  • His Paradise (Paradise, #1)
  • Her Paradise (Paradise, #2)
  • Don’t Go (For You, #3)
  • Hold Tight (For You, #2)
  • Stay Close (For You, #1)
  • Giving Her My Baby
  • My Curvy Valentine (Perfect Fit, #3.5)
  • Gentlemen Prefer Curves (Perfect Fit, #3)
  • Viking's Claim (Kilts & Kisses, #4)
  • The Highlander's Forbidden Bride (Kilts & Kisses, #5)
  • Wed To The Warrior (Kilts & Kisses, #3)
  • Have Yourself a Curvy Little Christmas (Perfect Fit, #1.5)
  • Thrown for a Curve (Perfect Fit, #2)
  • A Curvy Girl for the Cadet (Perfect Fit, #4)
  • Dangerous Curves Ahead (Perfect Fit, #1)
  • All the Wrong Places: Sometimes Destiny likes to play... (Destiny's Games Book 2)
  • Luca Vitiello (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles #0)
A member of the Romance Writers of Australia , I live in Australia, where I am happily ruled by my cats. When not procrastinating and sneaking peeks at books, or at work as a nurse, I can usually be found at my trusty computer… procrastinating by playing on the internet…

I started writing sci-fi romance some years ago before spreading my wings and writing contemporary romance . But ther

Gully's Fall (6 books)
  • Burn for You (Gully's Fall, #1)
  • Fall for You (Gully's Fall, #2)
  • Lie to Me (Gully's Fall, #3)
  • Fly With Me (Gully's Fall, #4)
  • You're the One (Gully's Fall, #5)