Start by marking “Untold Devotion (Red Starr, #4)” as Want to Read:
Untold Devotion (Red Starr, #4)

(Red Starr #4)

Searching for the truth...

Kane "Gunny" Taylor has spent over a year searching for answers in his sister's death. That time has culminated in the form of a land, air, and sea rescue operation conducted to save the lives of abducted schoolchildren in her honor. He thought he would find peace in this mission, but what he found was so much more.

Unlocking secrets...

Jade Amhers
Published January 26th 2016 by Kennedy Layne Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Untold Devotion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Untold Devotion

Jo-Ann Fitzgerald
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is the 4th book in the series.

In this book, we finally get the person in charge of the team's book. As we know from the other books in the series, our hero's sister was killed and he wants answers to his why questions. He feels he can have closure if only he has answers. So far he's lived up to the promise he's made with the person who owns the team to not run off and find our answers by himself. Its been hard and frustrating, but he's a man who lives by his word.

Our heroine finds herself
Felice Foster
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Red Starr

I've been looking forward to Gunny's story since book one of the series. This did not disappoint. Gunny and Jade was made for each other.
Michele Robbins
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I 💘just love this series !!

Hot and steamy romance plus plenty of action !!! Makes me wish I had 1 for myself .😍 😘 😁
Debra Johnson
Untold Devotion (Red Starr, #4) by Kennedy Layne
An Adult Action/Adventure Mystery/Suspense Contemporary Romance. (Military)
4.5 Stars.
This is one of my favorites of the Red Starr series so far. There seems to be more action and suspense in this one. The technical talk of weapons etc., is not overdone and easier for my simple brain to follow without zoning out then some of her other books.
The world build and ALL the characters are well defined. I swear my brain often thought I was Jade!
There ar
Kim
Jan 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book brought a little conclusion to the mission that the team has been on since the beginning of the series. But there is still a lot more to come about Starr's missing husband. I really liked Gunny and Jade. I do wish we had gotten a little more about them at the end though. I don't know it just didn't seem like the best conclusion to the romance part of their story.

I have to say that I am not sure how things will turn out with Starr's quest to find out what happened to Red, but I kind of
Sam
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Action, conspiracies, hot scenes and a team that's got your back!
I loved this story and it's got to be my favourite in this series so far! It started with one hell of a bang for the opening scenes and carried on with more intrigue, uncovering of conspiracies and some "what the hell" moments which I didn't see coming. Then there's Gunny. I've always had a soft spot for tough, dedicated warriors who are short on words and yet convey a wealth of banked emotion. Gunny and Jade were well matched and
Vickie Chaisson
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Untold Devotion

Kennedy Layne has once again written a great books about the alpha men who give their life for their country and the women who love them. This is the story of Jade and Kane and their rocky road to love. Kane rescues Jade from a Nigerian hell hole and brings her home to America to keep her safe and to bring the people to justice who put her there and killed his sister. This is another book of peril, power, evil and the people who put their lives at risk to bring peace home. Kennedy
Meiwilli
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was ok
Finally! Some paramilitary action...very short lived, but some. This turned out to be a complicated Krasken Mobile mess with red herrings falling out of everywhere. Gunny and Jade's relationship is a carbon copy of each of his three subordinates who've found the love of their life right down to their intimacy in and out of the bedroom. No stars for originality and though the series has been littered with typos and editing issues throughout, those issues are more prevalent in this book. Jade was ...more
Joanne
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great series

I just luv Ms Kennedy's books...This is no exception. Red Starr is an intriguing and action packed series. Each Alpha has their own story but underlying is the owner Catorri Starrs own quest to find out what happened to her husband's and their original team. Gunny is plagued by his sister's death and in avenging this by rescuing the hostages and Jade he subdivision Hea. Hot and steamy as well as action packed this book is a great read. A definite must read series.
Poppy
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
HRT - I always read this as Hormone Replacement Therapy... It's not a bad thing as after reading Miss Layne's offerings you go through the ringer with emotions!

Gunny, my big bear I've been waiting for your moment and wasn't disappointed! Jade is the rescued girl and I loved her, her spirit, determination and resolve help her be the survivor she is.

As always the read is full of action, nail biting moments, a little bit of humour to break the emotional times up a little. Great storytelling and can
Toi
Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another Great Book From Kennedy Layne

Gunny is out to bring those responsible for the death of his sister to justice, along with the HRT team they rescue the school girls taken hostage and find Jade. Will they finally find out why all the things happened to the site, and the Red Starr Team. Gunny and Jade are thrown together and end up going dark, will they get an HEA? Plus Gavin Crest makes a guest appearance.
Michele bookloverforever
heroic rescue frees an abandoned captive and 17 children why did her company report her dead on falsified DNA? why are they still trying to kill her? good story, good characters,. looking forward to the next sequel. what's up with trigger and will Starr be able to finally locate her husband's body? why is her CIA contact out of touch ?? much skullduggery, greed, murder, blackmail, and evil involved all around.
Jill
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Gunny's story.

This continues the mission Red Starr was hired to do. Funny and the crew are asked to bring home 87 girls abducted 17 months ago. Unknown to them a woman named Jade was with the girls. No one knew she was there and it had been reported that she had died in the initial raid. It is now up to Gunny and his team to keep her safe until they figure out who wanted Jade out of the way. Great story and can't wait until the next one.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a really fantastic series. I do love how Kennedy does the research necessary to make the story as authentic as possible. The characters worked together and got me really into the story.
The side glimpses of the other characters stories yet to come is just enough to keep you on the edge of your seat and anxiously waiting for the next book.
karn
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Some mysteries solved??

First assignment went ....well, you need to read this as we connect with Starr and her team in finding the taken children in Nigeria... Kennedy writes so well I feel as if I were one of the team. I'm looking forward to hopefully another book in this series, we need to bring Red home.
Heidi
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. All of Kennedy's books grab you and immerse you in the story. Loved it. I am looking forward to Starr's story. There are a few authors I read and my husband just knows I am checked out until I finish the book. Kennedy is one of those authors.

Love you Kennedy. Keep on writing your stories.
Luz Maria Valle
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Untold Devotion

Gave it a five star rating. Great story, Gunny got to know why his sister died and who was responsible. He also found Jade in this rescue. Love it can't wait for the next book.
Wynonna White
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this whole series. This book has betrayal, kidnapping, dishonesty and corporate espionage along with forbidden love. Had me crying out in outrage at the mis justices done to all in this book.
Kathryn
Good Story. I like the flowing of the main story throughout this series. The author really has this storyline coming to full completion quickly and I'm excited to see what's next.
Bonnie
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another winner in the Red Starr series. Have loved Gunny from the very first book, and was not disappointed with his story.
Alison Jones
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Series just Keeps getting better.

Red Starr does not disappoint. Each book has a great story and characters you will not forget. Don't miss this series.
Mandy C
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!

Another winner! Have been waiting to read Gunny's story and it had the restrained, simmering passion that I anticipated! Didn't let me down!
Emma
Steve Kallemeres
Feb 24, 2016
Tigmode Sandvigen
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gunn and Jade's story was exciting and compelling.
Stephanie Holmes
Nov 26, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Key To Micah's Heart (Hell Yeah! Equalizers #20)
  • The Surrender Gate (Desire Exchange, #1)
  • Liability (Suncoast Society, #33)
  • Trust An Even Hand (Club Volare, #10)
  • Brokenhearted Beauty (Divine Creek Ranch, #19)
  • Defeated by Love (Brothers in Arms, #11)
  • Craig's Heart (Legacy, #7)
  • Dumped in Oz (Tales from Kansas, #1)
  • Crossing the Line (Daniels Brothers, #3)
  • Blackthorne (Heart of Fame, #8)
  • High-Stakes Loving (King's Bluff, Wyoming #2)
  • Kieran (Tales of the Shareem, #7)
Kennedy Layne is a USA Today bestselling author. She draws inspiration for her military romantic suspense novels in part from her not-so-secret second life as a wife of a retired Marine Master Sergeant. He doubles as her critique partner, beta reader, and military consultant. They live in the Midwest with their teenage son and menagerie of pets. The loyal dogs and mischievous cats appreciate her w ...more

Red Starr (8 books)
  • Hearths of Fire (Red Starr, #1)
  • Targets Entangled (Red Starr #2)
  • Igniting Passion (Red Starr, #3)
  • Fulfilling Promises (Red Starr, #5)
  • Fated Identity (Red Starr, #6)
  • Red's Salvation (Red Starr, #7)
  • Red Starr Box Set Volume 1 (Red Starr, #0.5-3)