Start by marking “Crosshairs (Predator and Prey, #2)” as Want to Read:
Crosshairs (Predator and Prey, #2)

Crosshairs (Predator and Prey #2)

Book two and the conclusion to the series is coming JUNE 30th!

Safe.

It’s a liar’s word. No one is ever truly safe.

Daniello still haunted me—in my bed, in my dreams, in a ridiculous notion of a future we would never have.

I was drawn to darkness; and he was the abyss.

My love for him made me flesh and bone—vulnerable.

I was finally a woman with something to lose and would do a
Published June 30th 2017

*****FIVE STARS*****
{BETA-READ}

He was a threat to all I had built. A fatal blow to the reputation I had carefully crafted. He would tear my castle apart and ruin my kingdom if I’d let him. Because I loved him. Someone had to love the fucking villain.

photo Crosshairs-teaser2_zpsv4ri6ahx.jpg

It has been nearly two years since I read Camouflage and it took no time at all to jump right back into the crazy and chaotic world that Taylor Ellison and Daniello Di Giovanni reside in. CROSSHAIRS is the explosive and highly erotic conclusion to t
Christy
May 30, 2017 Christy rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!!!

photo 19030769_10103873666118918_6985631780330004699_n_zpse5ppljah.jpg

Kate Stewart brought her ‘A game’ when she wrote Crosshairs. She brought the suspense, brought the sexy, brought the twists, turns, and surprises. I was blown away by this book! It was an intense, unpredictable, and a completely compelling read!
I was a game. He was a predator and I his prey.

After reading Camouflage, I was dying to know how Taylor’s story would end. We had to wait a while to get it, but it was definitely worth the wait!

Taylor is a woman with a past. We get mor
Elizabeth
~4.5 Stars~
"I will return."
description

Crosshairs is the second book in the Predator and Prey Series. This suspenseful contemporary romance offers an action-packed conclusion to the Predator and Prey Duet. I have been anticipating this book for so long, and Kate Stewart certainly delivered as Daniello and Taylor are back with a bang.

description
"I am your lover. I am your protector. I am all of these things."
Crosshairs picks up directly after Camouflage. Daniello and Taylor are still drowning in each other. Their
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS

This Cinderella had no prince waiting, but she didn’t need one and never would. No, this Cinderella had run with the rats, fucked a prince or two, and decided that self-worth was superior to being second to a man’s ego.

Now it's been a hot minute since I first read Camouflage but it didn't take me long to be sucked right back into the world of Predator and Prey. Kate Stewart brings a fiery, suspenseful, and heart pounding conclusion to a story that owned me from the very beginning. I
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“It was a game. He was a predator and I his prey. I was Daniello’s mouse.”

Wow! Kate Stewart’s Predator and Prey duet is just pure indulgence and awesomeness. You will need to read the first instalment Camouflage first and then dive straight into Crosshairs. Just an FYI, I will be keeping this review short and sweet because this NEEDS to be enjoyed spoiler free. It was full of so many twists and turns and had so much suspense that I wouldn’t want to ruin anything for you from either book. Cro
Nicola
Jun 27, 2017 Nicola rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.

If you haven't read Camouflage , then go do so now as Crosshairs is the concluding part in the Predator and Prey duet. And if you have, then you're in for an absolute treat because Kate Stewart has knocked it out of the park with the final piece of the jigsaw in Taylor and Daniello's story.

description

Everything I loved from the first book has been maintained with the dark atmosphere, the rawness, intensity, suspense, surprising twists, page-burning passion and fight making for a reading experi
Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆
✮✮✮ 4.5 STARS ✮✮✮

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

"I will return."

Do yourself a favor and don't spoil yourself by reading reviews with spoilers. Go in blind and be wowed. I'm trying to keep this review as spoiler-free as possible.

This book continues where we left off. I had a lot of question marks at the end of the first installment. Among them was "What is Amber's game?" and "What happened to Ray?" Let me tell you right away, you will leave these characters with a full understanding of ev
Elle
4.5* bring me to life STARS!!

Review @ Midnight Romance

Finally the author decided to re-release the first book also final conclusion of Predator and Prey duet that I've been waiting for ages. No kiddin'. I was conflicted with the first book, Camouflage because of the ending. I just wanna say... I'm impressed!

description

A bit recap, Taylor Ellison escaped her shitty life and turns into successful business woman. She met Daniello Di Giovanni, a handsome Hispanic man who is she in lust with. Taylor didn't lik
Mirjam
Nov 07, 2015 Mirjam rated it really liked it
How much of my mother has my mother left in me?
How much of my love will be insane to some degree?
And what about this feeling that I'm never good enough?
Will it wash out in the water, or is it always in the blood?
-John Mayor-

She was no whore; she was untouchable. A self-made picture of perseverance that drew breath and exhaled fire.
A phoenix. My phoenix.

Finally! I’d almost given up on the release of this book.
Book 1, Camouflage ended with quite the cliffhanger and Crosshairs picks up right wher
CC
4.5 Stars

description

In Crosshairs, the timeline continues without interruption as Taylor Ellison’s world has been turned on its axis. Taylor is a strong heroine who has risen in the ranks of the corporate world but her personal life has always been kept under lock and key. Until now, Taylor accepted her reality with emotionless sex and a strict work schedule but as her attraction to Daniello Di Giovanni continues to grow, her past is intersecting with the present and causing danger to her those she loves.

Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.5 Alpha Hot Stars!

Finally, Crosshairs is here after what seemed like forever! It is the steamy conclusion to Kate Stewart’s Camouflage. This is book 2 in the Predator and Prey series…the series where Taylor Ellison took my kindle by storm and left me wondering what is next.

Taylor is a fierce female. She is passionately tough and exudes survivorship. Finally her past comes to light and the complexity and strength of her character is understood. Stoic perhaps… she is unapologetic in her succes
Paige
5 "Caught" Stars

What a heart pounding race to the finish. Kate Stewart wrote an amazing completion to this duet. It kept me glued to my Kindle. My heart in my throat. And me on the edge of my seat if you catch my drift ;) If you've not started the Predator and Prey series, you need to meet these characters. It's dark, suspenseful and oh so sexy with so much heart.

ARC provided for honest review.
Malene_D *BadAndDirtyBooks*
I had to wait two years for the sequel to Camouflage but let me tell you all it was worth the wait. No question about that. When I finished reading Camouflage I had so many questions and was so excited to see where Kate Stewart would take Taylor, Daniello, Laz and Amber with Crosshairs.

The story picks up right where Camouflage ended and from just reading the first couple of pages it's non stop suspense and erotica at it's best. Holy hell this story was exhilarating. I kept questioning certain c
S.M. West
Jul 03, 2017 S.M. West rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, alpha, dirty-mouth
I was honoured to beta read for the conclusion of Predator and Prey. I can't tell you how much I'd anticipated this book, so much so, I was scared to read it. My expectations were high and my NEED to have more Daniello was out of this world. The first book, Camouflage had left me mind blown and craving for more.

'Nuff said, so you'll get it when I say, this was a fantastic conclusion to Taylor and Daniello's story!! Kate did not disappoint with both the light and the dark, the sexy and the sweet
Kim Bailey
I love a strong heroine & Taylor is seriously badass! A very satisfying conclusion - it was worth the wait <3

Full review to come.
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jun 29, 2017 Donna ~ The Romance Cover rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-star-2017
Crosshairs (Predator and Prey #2) by Kate Stewart
4.5 stars!!!

“It’s not the monster you love. It’s the memory.”

Ooooo Kate Stewart more than delivered with Crosshairs, this author bought her emotional ‘A’ game. I cried a river reading this book, Kate Stewart always manages to evoke those tears whether she means to or not. I ran the gamut of emotions such was the character connection, the heat packed into this book was seriously sizzling, mix this all with some serious intrigue and this was one
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
Good grief! I need to take a breath – this book was a total mind f*ck! So good though, a page turner. Get some wine and prepare yourself for a rollercoaster ride.
Crosshairs is the second book of Predator and Prey series and you do need to read Camouflage first. Crosshairs picked right where Amber was rescued out of the prison of Laz. She is with a child now but had lost custody of her boy to Laz’s mother. Both Laz and Amber are drug addicts and in no shape to care for their child. Amber needs h
₸hea™
Jun 30, 2017 ₸hea™ rated it it was amazing
Book two and the conclusion to the series Predator and Prey.
IMHO Camouflage and Crosshairs are ONE book!! Liked book #2 a little better than book #1; as a whole I loved it! The end was -of course- predictable but I love (need, prefer) a HEA. Thoroughly enjoyed Taylor and Daniello's story! {Bietjuh veul gesex, maar vooruit, lol!}

There seems to be a book about Nina and Devin??
Edit: turns out I've already read those books in 2015!! Opulence, Reverence and Hindrance by Angelica Chase, lol!
Angelic
Jeannine
"Someone had to love the fucking villain". Oh hell yeah they do!

I am so happy with the conclusion of Taylor and Daniello's story! It was packed full of suspense and it had me all over the place. My heart was pounding one minute and breaking the next. We get hot and sexy, characters growing, some changing for the better (or for worse), some sacrifices that where made and a lot of closure. Whew it was one helluva ride!

I almost broke out into the running man when I saw that we get some different
Denise
Okay....wow! This was a great duet and kept me glued to my kindle over the holiday weekend. After being introduced to Taylor and her mystery man in Excess, I couldn't wait to read her story. Taylor is one tough chick....but with a softer inside. Daniello....Just his name is sexy....was just Yummy! I loved his interpretations of the English language. There was suspense in the story that I enjoyed (without giving anything away, I felt bad for one of the bad guys in the story) and the sexy times... ...more
Amber J.
Book 2 finally gives us the conclusions of the story lines from Taylor's past which had me in tears. Then we watch Daniello and Taylor make some extremely tough decisions that could destroy everything they have together. It was a great ending to an intense, vulnerable and edgy love story!
Bex (Night Owl Reader)
Jun 23, 2017 Bex (Night Owl Reader) rated it it was amazing
Kate has outdone herself with the conclusion of the Predator and Prey duet!! I LOVED IT!!

More hot and steamy action, more twists and turns, and more....well, more of everything that made Camouflage amazing. Just when I thought I knew how the story was going to turn out, Kate throws in a twist I didn't see coming. Trust me when I say you need to read this series!

[full review to come]
Diane Holtry
Jun 29, 2017 Diane Holtry rated it it was amazing
Kate Stewart has simply outdone herself. This was the perfect ending to Daniello and Taylor's story. The suspense and action had me holding my breath and the sex scenes hand me fanning myself. The heat and passion was a direct sign of the chemistry between Daniello & Taylor. They knew how to push each others' buttons and elicit reactions that sometimes only lovers can do.

To me there was a similarities to the characters and storyline when compared to Gone With The Wind.
Gone With The Wind vs.
Christina
I’ve been waiting a long time for this book, and usually when there is a large gap between books I have a tendency to forget what may have happened in between, and I’m not one for re-reads. This series though...*bites knuckles*

Camouflage, the first book in this duet was amazing and left off in a cliffhanger so Crosshairs picks up right where Camouflage left off. I’m not going to recap the story, because there are some major plot twists and I do not want to spoil them. Believe me, you don’t want
BadDirtyBooks
Jul 07, 2017 BadDirtyBooks rated it it was amazing
I'm Speechess after finishing this!
For those of you that read Camouflage 2 years ago, this conclusion to Taylor and Daniello's story was more than worth the wait. I was fortunate to have just read Camouflage recently and now I feel whole. This was raw and gritty and far from sugar coated.
It was authentic.
I Love that about Kate Stewart.
This was a more in depth look into every character's heart and soul. What made them cringe and what motivated them. It was action packed, deliciously lustful, and
Michelle
Jun 28, 2017 Michelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
While though Daniello was mysterious, I certainly had no idea about all of the revelations of Taylor's past. And it explains so much of who she is today and why she's so guarded and never lets anyone in. Taylor is accustomed to sharing her love and affection and having it tossed back in her face without reciprocation. But with the flashbacks, it's apparent that those people who didn't cherish it enough still cared for her in the only way they knew how.

Taylor and Daniello may have a palpable con
Maïwenn - Obsessed with Romance
Epic conclusion to this duet.
If you've read Camouflage and thought it was a beautiful mess, get ready (with tissues, vibrator, and a bottle of whiskey) for Crosshairs. -If you haven't, I urge you to read it.

First of all, kuddos to the author for writing such a beautiful love story where the main character is an untameable and resolute woman.
Crosshairs is the story of a woman who has loved several times in her life. And each time, as much as she learnt,and gained from this love, she also lost a
Anne
Jun 29, 2017 Anne rated it it was amazing
This is a review of Crosshairs but I will not be writing about the plot or give a blow by blow account of what happens in the story because this book deserves to be read and savoured with no spoilers given.

This is by far the best read of 2017 for me and Kate Stewart's best book to date. I have read all of Kate's books, many of them multiple times, so this is a big claim for me to make! Everything in this book shows how Stewart has developed with her writing; the plot twists, the flashbacks, the
Kathy
5 Steamy Stars

Kate Stewart blows my mind every time I finish one of her novels. She's versatile and doesn't pigeonhole herself into one specific genre in romance. When you pick up one of her stories, there is only one thing you can expect... an angsty, sexy story that will take you on an unforgettable journey. Expect the unexpected, always, she's not predictable and will take you through a plethora of emotions before you reach the final destination.

Crosshairs is the second book in the Predator a
Stacy Hahn
Jun 29, 2017 Stacy Hahn rated it it was amazing
Kate Stewart slayed it with the conclusion to the Predator and Prey series.You must read Camouflage before you read Crosshairs. Believe me, you don't want to miss one minute of this sexy, erotic suspenseful series.

This book absolutely blew me away. I can honestly say that Kate kept me on my toes with so many unexpected twist and turns. You learn so much more about Daniello and Taylor and it really explains what makes them the way they are. You see unexpected sides to them as well.

Did I mention h
« previous 1 3 next »
Kate Stewart lives in Charleston, S.C. with her husband, Nick, and her naughty beagle, Sadie. A native of Dallas, Kate moved to Charleston three weeks after her first visit, dropping her career of 8 years, and declaring it her creative muse. Kate pens messy, sexy, angst-filled contemporary romance as well as romantic comedy and erotic suspense because it's what she loves as a reader. A lover of al ...more
More about Kate Stewart...

Predator and Prey (2 books)
  • Camouflage (Predator and Prey, #1)