Start by marking “Un indimenticabile disastro” as Want to Read:
Un indimenticabile disastro

Un indimenticabile disastro

(The Maddox Brothers #2)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  38,488 ratings  ·  2,969 reviews
La cosa più importante per Thomas Maddox è proteggere i suoi fratelli. Travis, con le sue bravate e la sua aria da duro, è quello che gli dà più filo da torcere. Anche ora che nella sua vita è arrivata Abby, l’unica che riesce a tenergli testa e a far breccia nel suo cuore di guerriero.
Il cuore di Thomas, invece, non ha più spazio per i sentimenti. Sembra che per lui, cin
Published November 5th 2015 by Garzanti (first published January 27th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Un indimenticabile disastro, please sign up.
Jess You can currently get it in paperback from the American Amazon site...it's the only place I was able to find it (and I looked EVERYWHERE).
Carolyne Looks like it's been changed to December 1st 2014.

·  38,488 ratings  ·  2,969 reviews

Rachel Reads Ravenously
Right now it's FREE on Amazon! http://amzn.to/2ocbgNx 4/5/17

2 stars

photo beautifulredemption.png

Beautiful Disaster was my first ever New Adult novel. It's the reason I started reading romance books and not just young adult books. I read it all in one sitting and stayed up until 4 am trying to finish it. The appeal of the first book was its ability to suck you in and make you root for these characters who don't seem good for each other. Beautiful Redemption does not fit in the same category as its predecessor.

Liis ha
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****2.75 STARS*****
{BR with Mel, Sharon, and Tiffany}

photo 4a28c63f52858684db59e5f808d5918b_zps30753bde.jpg

I'm very sad.
I wanted to love this story, there was a point at the 70% mark that I started to have hope, things were starting to get good, but then the main characters kept pulling the same crap, and I was over it.

Liis Lindy has just moved to San Diego from Chicago, where she left behind an ex fiance. She doesn't do complicated and most definitely avoids anything that can cause her heartache. On her first night in town, at a local bar, she m
Catarina
3 Redeeming Stars.

Thomas Maddox and Liis met one night under ... special circumstances. Only to Thomas find out the next day that she is the new FBI agent so he’s technically her boss. They decide to keep it professional but their wills are being tested. Until Thomas is forced to recruit Travis to the FBI… or get him arrested for is involvement on the fire (if you read BD, you know what I’m talking about.) and ask Liis to go with him, to pretend to be his girlfriend so they don’t ruin their cove
Aestas Book Blog
Woohoo!!! This is the next Maddox Brothers book and it's Thomas Maddox's story (oldest brother)!!! ♥

::: BEAUTIFUL REDEMPTION ::: will be about the "loves and loss of Thomas Maddox, the eldest Maddox brother, told from the point-of-view of Liis Lindy, a no-nonsense agent of the FBI."

Also, the series will have a total of 4 novels "chronicling the exciting, romantic, and sometimes volatile road to love" of the Maddox brothers."

No release date yet.
KAS
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

4.5 Stars

Oh, Thomas!! You have been such an elusive character in this fabulous series, and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you!

And I must say, when you aren’t being a ruthless tyrant as an FBI boss, you are quite the charmer and ooze pure sex appeal. You truly are drunkin’ silly gorgeous!

Thomas is also a man with a lot of conflicts to deal with. He is keeping a big secret from his family, he has news to tell his brother, Travis, which will be devastating, and he is still in love with his ot
Geri Reads
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!

For those who don't like a hero who was in love with another girl in the previous book, this book might not be for you.

For those who like their heroine to be first in everything, this book might not be for you.

For those like to have a clear assurance coupled with a grand gesture to show the hero's love and devotion, this book might not be for you.

Now for those you who have no problem with those statements above or at least would like to try, then this book is for you.

Full disclosure.
Beverly
Dec 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars

You know those books that you love and can read over and over again? Well Beautiful Disaster is one of those stories for me. I absolutely adore Travis Maddox. So when I see a book about the Maddox Brothers I have to dive right in.

While I did enjoy certain aspects of this story, I didn't love it. The story between Liis and Thomas became tired after a while. Mainly because when you think of a Maddox boy this line comes to mind: "And when a Maddox boy falls in love, he loves forever.”

Thi
Rose
Pre-read reaction: *sighs* I might as well... =/

This is weird, though. It's like this is listed under two different series (#4 in the Beautiful Disaster series, #2 in the Maddox Brothers series), and I haven't really seen very many books that have that kind of measure. I'm guessing it's listed like this for continuity's sake, but it's still weird to me.

Post-read reaction: Probably not a surprise to anyone who's followed my "following" of this series, but you might be surprised as to why I didn't
Kassidy
Jul 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This probably Jamie McGuire's strongest novel that I've read. I really enjoyed it, and I love the characters.
description

Beautiful Redemption tells the story of Thomas Maddox a year after his break up with Camille, Trent's girl. In this book was introduced Agent Liis Lindy, a language analyst, who got transferred to San Fransisco after her breaking up with her boyfriend after 7 years together. In her first night in the city Liis went for a drink and a couple of hours later she got back to her new condo with a hot, tall, strong hazel eyed man and, well, had hot great sex but after the beautiful stranger was ready t
Patrycja

Title: Beautiuful Redemption
Series: The Maddox Brothers #2
Author: Jamie McGuire
Release Date: January 27, 2015
Rating: 3 stars
Cliffhanger:. No
HEA: (view spoiler)

Jamie McGuire and her Maddox boys… oh don’t they all make me tremble!

Travis made me batshit crazy and feeling hangover. Trenton made me swoon and laugh. Thomas was definitely sexy, demanding and love worthy. Every brother is different and very complex character; it’s hard not to fall in love with them. Yet somehow,
♥ℂĦℝΪՖƬΪℕÅ
4 Too new love ★'s

If A Maddox boy falls in love, he loves forever. But what if he didn't love you, first?

“If I were going to give you my future, I’d need you to move on from the past.”

This book is Thomas's, he is the oldest of the Maddox brothers. I really enjoyed Thomas Maddox's book better than Trenton's but not by much. Thomas has been kind of a mystery thus far and the more I learned about him the more I loved him! Thomas is a total badass but oh so sweet and very swoon-worthy and he melted
Glass
2.5-move-on-already-stars

Short?
It was okay, but main female character was so damn annoying.

Longer version? Here we go...

description

I was probably among first hundred people who read and loved Beautiful Disaster, before whole "new adult wave" and x-number of Travis Maddox rip-offs. Yes, I did read all sequels because, let's be honest here - all of us have that one series we keep reading no matter the fact that it's not good as the "original" story. Jamie McGuire and her Maddox Brothers are that for me.

So,
Deea (Andreea)
YESSS! Bring it already!

And this would better answer those questions left unanswered in Beautiful Oblivion. Or else.

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
♦ ETA: kindle freebie 4/2/17

3.5 ★'s

Two FBI agents, each wanting something else. One thinking it's her job, the other thinking it's something more.

Let me just start out saying that I like Thomas, I really do...how can you not? His heart is broken but when he sees his chance for something more, he goes after it...full throttle. Unfortunately, maybe a little too soon and a little too much.

I just wanted to shake Liis and hug her at the same time. I felt bad
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
3.5-4 Stars!
(BR With Sharon, Patty & Tiffany)

photo fdf3f14d-e995-48d8-8591-269470ffba87_zpseedf39b3.jpg

photo 23039315-cc18-4515-ad0a-8375db9a0242_zpsffa96f90.jpg

Liis Lindy is a beautiful Irish/Japanese woman wanting to start over. After breaking off her engagement, Liis moves thousands of miles away from home to Midtown in San Diego. Wanting a fresh start, Liis jumps at the chance to relocate from Chicago. Liis is a language expert/intelligence analyst for the FBI.

photo dca16a3e-a9b5-4c13-b0de-227222945072_zps63a63fb4.jpg

Needing a break from unpacking, Liis heads out to a local bar called Cutter's Pub to relax & unwind. She meets a sexy stranger, & ha
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Li xB by sb_zpsamwuwffk.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (4/8/2017)

Stand-alone book 2.
FREE: https://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Rede...
BLURB:
No-nonsense Liis Lindy is an agent of the FBI. Deciding she is married only to her job, she breaks off her engagement and transfers from Chicago to the field office in San Diego. She loves her desk. She is committed to her laptop. She dreams of promotions and shaking hands with the director after cracking an impossible case.

Special Agent in Charge Thomas Maddox is arrogant, unforgiving, and
Jen
This is the second book in the Maddox brothers series. I did enjoy Thomas Maddox ‘s book better than Trenton’s but I’m finding the heroines in this series to really annoy me. In this story, Liis really got on my every last nerve. Her trying to keep her emotions out of the relationship between Thomas and herself drove me nuts. It got old fast, and her constant insecurities regarding Thomas’s ex was tiresome too. I find that all the Maddox guys are so sweet but their taste in women needs major wor ...more
Tough Critic Book Reviews
Ever since Jamie McGuire first announced she planned on doing a Maddox Brothers spinoff series, I wanted Thomas. From the very start I saw something there, something intangible. In Beautiful Disaster, you could almost sense “it”, hiding beneath the surface, something so much more than just a solemn and cynical nature. He intrigued me. I wanted to know more because I knew there was more.

I even remember voting on Jamie’s Facebook page (way back when) for which Maddox brother she should do first.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

♥ ♥ ♥ THOMAS MADDOX - FBI ♥ ♥ ♥

Ok - I was really looking forward to reading this book. And I really liked it - but... hm - the whole book - or rather the whole story was basically about Travis - but Travis was only in it for a second and this whole mob and criminal stuff...totally weird. We're in an FBI office for 80% of the book and that should make this a bit of a romantic suspence thing at least - but there was nothing suspensy about it - maybe the last few pages. I don't know what to think
Beth Hudspeth

Here we have Thomas, the oldest of the Maddox brothers. We meet him first in Beautiful Oblivion (view spoiler) It has been about a year since the end of Beautiful Oblivion and Thomas has been keeping a secret from his family. He is an FBI agent in San Diego, not in marke
Rebecca
I loved this book so much! It's my fav so far in the series. I loved Liis. I loved Thomas. Together they were perfect.

I LOVE THE MADDOX BROTHERS

chandler dance dance photo chandlerdancedance_zpseb0fef6b.gif

ME WAITING FOR THE RELEASE DATE LIKE

iguana rocks photo iguana_zps20de802e.gif
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
2 stars for me. I LOVED Beautiful Disaster...it was one of my all time favorite reads. But BR did not hold any of the same magic. My issues stem from the fact that I was so severely tainted with Trent and dreadful Cami's story, it ruined the whole "beautiful" experience. Cami is a constant presence throughout this story. I dislike her, tremendously. I was hoping BR would move beyond and give this series a fresh start and Thomas his own love story. That was not the case and unfortunately, Thomas ...more
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
 photo 12705f7114bbe00365ff1002c08429439_zps4f20d0fc.jpg

I love it, but….
Yes, I love it, I mean, it’s a Maddox, it’s a Jamie’s book, it’s a REDEMPTION - Now I understand the name of Beautiful Oblivion and of course the name of Beautiful Redemption -, but….
I was expecting this book eagerly. Thomas was a total mystery to me after reading Beautiful Oblivion, and I needed to know his story, why he did what he did and I wanted his HEA so badly! And I got it. This book, Beautiful Redemption, was awesome but it didn't give me everything I needed of Thomas.
Candace
Aug 31, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of The Maddox Brothers series
Another Hot Maddox Brother!

When Liis transfers to San Diego from the Chicago field office, she isn't looking for a relationship. Leaving behind her former fiancé and a seven year relationship that had grown stale long ago, the last thing she wants is to tie herself down again. She's married to her work and won't let a relationship distract her from her career aspirations.

Looking for a distraction, Liis takes a handsome stranger home from her new neighborhood bar for a single night of mind-blowin
Heather
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-books
I really really liked this book. Which makes me very happy because I did not like Beautiful Oblivion much at all. I thought Trent was very boring. But Thomas? OMG I can't believe I'm about to say this but I almost like him more than Travis!! I thought Liis was a great love for Thomas but she started to annoy me when she CONSTANTLY accused Thomas of still loving his ex. I'm so excited to love Jaime McGuire's books again and can't wait to start reading Beautiful Sacrifice!
Joelle (Throne of books)
While I enjoyed this immensely, I didn't fall head over heels in love it like I did with Beautiful Disaster.
Liis Lindy is an FBI agent who has just transferred Chicago to San Diego in hopes of leaving her past, including her ex fiancé. She's married to the job. While at a bar she meets a stranger, after relatively half an hour of knowing each other they go back to her place and have a mind-blowing one night stand.
What Liis doesn't expect is for that stranger to end up being Thomas Maddox, th
BookHeroin
I will assume everyone here read "A Beautiful Wedding" and "Beautiful Disaster", if not, why are you here? Spoilers...

It's not a secret around here that i'm not a huge fan of... any of this. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE Travis. And only Travis in this whole series. Beautiful Oblivion was a HUGE mess for me. I hated it. Hated the style. The plot line was very stupid -in my opinion.

And honestly when i started reading Beautiful Redemption my hopes weren't that high. But i was pleasantly surprise
Mstotleben
Jan 02, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-star
Sigh. I love the Maddox brothers. But Thomas didn't seem like a Maddox to me, maybe because he's the older/more mature one, but he lacked the signature charm. Liis came across as immature too. They are supposed to work in an FBI office, but it seemed like high school with all the shenanigans. It wasn't a bad book, just didn't strike the same love and devotion that the previous ones did. :(
Michelle
Sep 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I m a bit al over place with the ratings on this book I luvd it in parts an then it went slow but I did dislike it an come on its the Maddox boys u can't not like them there HOT

I was dying 4 this book after the way beautiful oblivion finished
The story was told by liis luv the name geese with a l haha luv it the book start with a bang which is alway good liis as moved from Chicago 2 San Diego leaving her ex fiance there what I got from the begin if the book was that there was no feels there an
Madison Mega-Mara...: #231-232 Beautiful Redemption/Sacrifice by Jamie McGuire 1 1 Dec 20, 2015 01:23PM
IfList.com:Beautiful Redeption 1 28 Sep 17, 2015 10:48AM
About the epilogue... (spoiler alert!) 11 171 May 31, 2015 04:24PM
Synopsis what? 8 129 Mar 29, 2015 01:48AM
Turning Pages At ...: Monthly Read: Beautiful Redemption 9 36 Jan 31, 2015 08:08PM
Fifty Shades of R...: January 2105 ~ BOTM ~ Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire 2 59 Jan 02, 2015 05:21PM

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Until the End (Sea Breeze, #9)
  • Asa (Marked Men, #6)
  • The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #6)
  • To Fix You
  • Deceiving Lies (Forgiving Lies, #2)
  • Falling Away (Fall Away, #3)
  • Until We Fly (Beautifully Broken, #4)
  • Thoughtful (Thoughtless, #1.5)
Jamie McGuire was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She attended Northern Oklahoma College, the University of Central Oklahoma, and Autry Technology Center where she graduated with a degree in Radiography.

Jamie paved the way for the New Adult genre with the international bestseller Beautiful Disaster. Her follow-up novel, Walking Disaster, debuted at #1 on the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Jou

The Maddox Brothers (6 books)
  • Beautiful Oblivion (The Maddox Brothers, #1)
  • Beautiful Sacrifice (The Maddox Brothers, #3)
  • Beautiful Burn (The Maddox Brothers, #4)
  • A Beautiful Funeral (The Maddox Brothers, #5)
  • Untitled (The Maddox Brothers, #6)
“I loved her first,” Thomas said. “But you, Liis…you are the last woman I will ever love.” 60 likes
“Love isn’t about predictions or behavioural markers. It just happens, and you have no control.” 43 likes