Start by marking “Paper Girls #2” as Want to Read:
Paper Girls #2

Paper Girls #2

(Paper Girls (Single Issues) #2)

The hottest new ongoing series of the year continues, as the Paper Girls witness the impossible.
Published November 4th 2015 by Image

To ask other readers questions about Paper Girls #2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paper Girls #2

Kaitlin
Nov 25, 2015 rated it liked it
This series is a very, very weird one. I kind of like it and kind of think it's a bit too bonkers for me because it is set in an 80s period setting and we follow a group of female paper girls as they do their rounds (or try to) in the midst of what appears to be a crazy monster apocalypse! The story is easily told and the drawing is nice with good colouring, but I honestly have no real idea where this is going and although the lead characters are supposedly about 12-15 they seem a lot more 'matu ...more
Crystal Starr Light
Bullet Review:

Loved it. L-O-V-E-D I-T. Vaughan can have his hiccups, but I will pretty much read anything he writes.
David Schaafsma
Paper girls (not paper boys, as in boys who used to be hired to deliver papers, younguns), the nineties, aliens, Stand by Me for girls, maybe a bit of another kind of Lucas tribute than Saga for Vaughn. We're getting to know the characters better, getting deeper into it. How is I can be simultaneously reading four ongoing series by one guy?! What is wrong with me? How did I get to this place? (Saga, We Stand Guard, Paper Girls and Private Eye?) Crazy. And crazy good.
Solace Winter
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This one was much better than the last, though it helps I now know I don't have a clue what I'm expecting.
Courtney
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Better than the first one. It bugs me that all the creators are men. I love BKV though.
Rachel
Nov 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
This issue was super short, and I wished it had more of a story to it than random artwork. What a way to leave a single issue on a cliffhanger!
James
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Super-fun read . . . can't wait to catch up, see where this one's going!
Beatriz Esteban
Aug 17, 2017 rated it liked it
BAM! Qué final.
Darinda
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics, series
A Halloween invasion, and four 12-year-old paper delivery girls get caught in the action. Weird and Fun.
Grace Kao
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novel
Muahahaha okay so I only picked this up and blew threw it in like 30 minutes so I could complete my Goodreads challenge. I'm actually halfway through the Molly Crabapple autobio "Drawing Blood," but there's no way I'm finishing that before we hit 2017.

I think the premise of Paper Girls is fascinating, but the story hasn't progressed enough for me to really figure out what's going on/connect with the characters much. I like the dynamics between the two girls and older/younger Erin in this volume
A.
Aug 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
This one was better then the first one. It had a bit more action going on, a little mystery. It had a little bit of suspense. I thought it ended too quickly, and that's a big sign I'm enjoying it. The art style is obviously the same, and like I said for the first one I don't really like it but the content is good.
The Sapphic Nerd
It's original, that's for sure. I love the line work and colours, and the story is pretty unexpected and creative. Mac, in particular, has potential to become a really interesting character. As interesting as it is, and as much as I want to know what's going on, I'm going to put this aside until the trade paperback comes out so I can binge-read it.
Greta is Erikasbuddy
I love how cool this is! I love the monsters, the story, the art. I'm one of those ppl who have a hard time with very wordy comics. Their s one is just right!
Chris Conley
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have no idea what is happening.
Tara Schaafsma
Jan 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Paper delivery girls. Aliens. All good so far.
Jerry Jose
Nov 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Though sloppy in execution, going strong in the weird side. Hope it gets better.
Beth
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Better than the first. Stranger, but more coherent. Love the art. And the answer to the question- when the world goes crazy, who do you trust?
Sofi
SO good. I'm still obsessed over the colouring. Urgh. Now, what's next?
Edna
Nov 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hmm, crazy stuff going on. I think Erin's on to something. Boo at that cliffhanger though.
Jocelyn Santiago
why did it have to get so sad? :'(
whyyyyyy?
Letande D'Argon
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
I have no idea whatsoever what's going on in this comic. But man, it's part of the charm. This issue literally made me read while I was supposed to be sleeping. I knew I'll regret it the next day, but honestly, it's one of those comics that you just can't stop reading. You'll want more and more and... well... more. Love the atmosphere, love the writing and all I want is more!
Ana Fernández
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
I'm loving this a lot and i don't know but i love it!!!
Samah Rifla
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
okay okay okay what the fuck what the fuck what the fuuuuuck
Emily
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really wish these were longer!!
danicatalyst
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is getting interesting, the last part was intense.
Janeth
May 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Well... that escalated quickly and I don't know what's going on.
Still loving the art ❤
Anna Heidick
Interesting issue. This story is getting better.
alis
Nov 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: graphicnovel, fantasy
there's a part that remind me with this movie; this is the end lmao.
Swati
this is going to be a slow burn.... things are same. that is not a bad thing.
❧ Cristina ☙
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Much better than the first issue, I love the colorful art style
« previous 1 3 next »

• Wytches #3
  • Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #2
  • Rat Queens #9
  • Tokyo Ghost #1
  • L'Incal: Ce qui est en bas (The Incal, #3)
  • Kill or be Killed #1
  • Sex Criminals #6: Coming On
Brian K. Vaughan is the writer and co-creator of comic-book series including SAGA, PAPER GIRLS, Y THE LAST MAN, RUNAWAYS, and most recently, BARRIER, a digital comic with artist Marcos Martin about immigration, available from their pay-what-you-want site www.PanelSyndicate.com

BKV's work has been recognized at the Eisner, Harvey, Hugo, Shuster, Eagle, and British Fantasy Awards. He sometimes writes

Paper Girls (Single Issues) (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • Paper Girls #1