Start by marking “Anywhere with You (Starlight Hill, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Anywhere with You (Starlight Hill, #3.5)

Anywhere with You

(Starlight Hill #3.5)

**Novella available free to newsletter subscribers - first published as part of Small Town Summer (anthology is no longer available.)**

Welcome to Starlight Hill, California, where the wine flows freely and so does the gossip...

Celebrity stylist Kailey Robbins wants a second chance with ex-military pilot Joe Hannigan, but can she convince him that this time she’ll settle d
Published November 2nd 2015 by Heatherly Bell Books (first published July 14th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Anywhere with You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anywhere with You

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Anywhere With You is book four in the Starlight Hill series by Heatherly Bell. I read it as part of the Small Town Summer Anthology.

Grapes ripening on the vine: Autumn,, and the harvest, called

Kailey Robbins met Joe Hannigan when Joe was piloting for a celebrity and Kailey was doing their hair and make up. They enjoyed their time together enough that Kailey decided to go with Joe back to his home town of Starlight Hill, California to try to make a go of their relationship. But Kailey is not a small town girl and she doesn’t feel like she fits in there in
Lia
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A lovely, short, easy read about second chances!
Nicola Mckenna
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an advance copy of Anywhere with You (a novella in the Small Town Summer box set) for the purpose of leaving an honest review. Not hard to give this boxset a hearty 5-stars, it was... phenomenal.

Packed with strong stories, each novella brought me right into the characters' hearts (and sometimes bodies, WOW!). I loved the different voices of each author, and I can honestly say that each of these novellas delivers richness and satisfaction in spades.

The emotion and action were straigh
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
This is a sweet novella that can be read as a stand alone from this series and focuses on pilot Joe Hannigan and Kailey a hairdresser who has done hair for the stars and is set to work on a popular tv drama soon.

Having broken up a month or two ago as Kailey has commitment and relationship issues, it takes an accident to bring the two back together and finally where they belong in each others arms.

We watch as Kailey lowers her barriers and actually tries to make a life with Joe in his small homet
Ang
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Short and sweet

This is a fun read and a good addition to the series. It was great to get to know Joe a little better and to meet Kailey and I look forward to seeing them in future books.
Mary Stockwell
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet

This is a very short and sweet romance. If you need a quick romance to read, then I recommend this one.
Cynthia
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book it is about second chances, facing your fears, learning to trust, it is ok to be different just be yourself, facing your past and your future in this delightful romance. Two people fall in love have a friends with benefits until things got a little serious for Kailey she does what she does best when she is scared or afraid someone will make her leave…she RUNS as fast as she can. Neither can forget the other…. The author puts a little thrill and excitement in the start ...more
Valerie
Aug 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.  I haven't read the other books in this series, by Heatherly Bell.

Since I haven't read the other books in this series, I'm not familiar with Kailey's history but, like everyone else, she has one. It's a past that has made her weary and cautious. She doesn't trust, and she certainly doesn't give her heart to anyone. She doesn't get into friendships and, more importantly, she doesn't get into relationships with men.  With men, Kailey  prefer
Mel
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this story.

I haven't had the pleasure of reading the first 3 books in the series. If this is the standard of the series, I will be going back to the beginning and reading the series again.

The characters and storyline were not rushed, which is great to find in a short story. The humour and drama were engaging and I love how the story was wrapped in a way that allows continuation as a secondary story in a future book.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK AND SERIES TO LOVERS OF A GREAT R
Melissa Spears
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great book that I read as part of Small-town Summer Anthology. I enjoyed watching Joe and Kailey struggle through to their HEA. We all must face our challenges and theirs were spectacular.
Edna Trimboli
Nickole
Feb 26, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Jun 24, 2016 11:24AM
  • Last Call (Oak Grove, #0.5)
  • December Magic (A laugh-out-loud, rom-com novella)
  • Trusting God When Bad Things Happen
  • Live Fast, Die Young
  • Java Frost (Cupid's Coffeeshop, #1)
  • Leona's Last Resort (Tawnee Mountain Mysteries Book 1)
  • A Michaelmas Wager
  • As You Wish
  • An Earl’s Agreement (Hearts and Ever Afters)
  • Perfect Family
  • The Fragrance of Crushed Violets: Forgiving the Inexcusable
  • Of Dubious and Questionable Memory (Herringford and Watts Mysteries #1.5)
  • Just One Night
  • The Duke's Secrets
  • Romance to the Rescue: A Boxed Set of Ten Full-Length Novels to Benefit Animal Rescue
  • Perfectly Kissed (Perfectly #2)
  • Manhattan (Lovers and Liars #1)
  • Most Truly (Love at Pemberley, #1)

Starlight Hill (6 books)
  • All of Me (Starlight Hill, #1)
  • Somebody Like You (Starlight Hill, #2)
  • Until There Was You (Starlight Hill, #3)
  • Unforgettable You (Starlight Hill, #4)
  • Forever with You (Starlight Hill, #5)
  • Starlight Hill #1-8