Start by marking “Wildfire (Hidden Legacy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wildfire (Hidden Legacy, #3)

Wildfire

(Hidden Legacy #3)

4.59  ·  Rating details ·  18,340 ratings  ·  2,037 reviews
Just when Nevada Baylor has finally come to accept the depths of her magical powers, she also realizes she’s fallen in love. Connor “Mad” Rogan is in many ways her equal when it comes to magic, but she’s completely out of her elements when it comes to her feelings for him. To make matters more complicated, an old flame comes back into Rogan’s life…

Rogan knows there’s nothi
Mass Market Paperback, 391 pages
Published July 25th 2017 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Wildfire, please sign up.
Ilona Andrews Three so far.

Goodreads says my answer is too short and I must make it longer. Ummm.... Here is a snippet?

“We’ll tell you whatever you want,” Ella…more
Three so far.

“We’ll tell you whatever you want,” Ella said. “Just make that abomination release my husband.”
Rogan turned to me. “How would you like to proceed?”
They were looking at me, a mixture of panic, disgust, and utter desperation on their faces. I was the monster in the room.(less)

·  18,340 ratings  ·  2,037 reviews

✘✘ Sarah ✘✘ (former Nefarious Breeder of Murderous Crustaceans)
Previous rating: 60 million stars. More or less.
New rating: 💥 BOOM 💥 More or less.

And the moral of this rerererererereread is : time for another kidnapping adoption update! Because I just realized I had failed to secure Abraham Bug the last four times I read this book! Which is slightly outrageous and stuff! So outrageous that if I wasn't me I'd most certainly unleash my murderous crustaceans on my little nefarious self, for failing to lock up rescue everyone's favorite Swarmer. I mean, the g
Robin (Bridge Four)
Re-read Coming soon in May and June

description

The Re-Read of this was even better!!! Partially because the book was so good, but also because the people over at Ilona Andrews Addicts (IAA) are amazing as well.

If like me you got to the end of this book and were sad that it was all over, have no fear Ilona and Gordon are here and it is confirmed that there will be one more book in this series. EVERYBODY CHEER!!!

description

And IA is right there was just no way to shove one more thing into this book let alone a tie up e
Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁ Rabid Reads-no-more
Reviewed by: Rabid Reads

Before anything else, it's important to know: the main storyarc is not resolved in this book. We still don't (definitively) know who Caesar is, and Rogan's conniving snake of a cousin has yet to receive her comeuppance.

And while that may not be ideal, guess what is?

MOAR HIDDEN LEGACY. *dares you to be a pessimist*

I mention this b/c while I knew a fourth installment was planned, before reading WILDFIRE for the first time, I had assumed that promise was a boon rather than
Anne
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it

Ok, so I caught a lot of (good natured) shit for not falling in love second book, and that made me a teeny bit nervous to read this one.
Three stars is a RESPECTABLE rating, you maniacs!
But then I realized that I am a strong, confident woman who is capable of standing up to a bunch of book geeks and voicing my opinion...because y'all don't scare me.

description

Or that's what I told myself.
The reality looked a bit more like this:

So yeah. I was kinda nervous what with all the IA Addicts out there. I
Tadiana ✩Night Owl☽
A strong 4+ stars. Review first posted on Fantasy Literature. Note: some spoilers for the previous books in this series, Burn for Me and White Hot. You do need to read the first two books in this urban fantasy series before jumping into this third and, at least for now, last one.

The smoking hot adventures of Nevada Baylor and Connor “Mad” Rogan continue in Ilona Andrews’ Wildfire (2017), the third book of the HIDDEN LEGACY series, set in an alternate version of our world in which a serum has unl
Sh3lly
Fangirl explosion to commence in 4...3...2...1...

This book picks up immediately after book 2 (Wild Hot). These books definitely need to be read in order, but I can't recommend this series enough. Ilona Andrews has an amazing imagination. They just top themselves with each book. Their writing gets better and better.

The pacing is off the charts in this and it's very plot-driven, although the Andrews have a magical way of making even their supporting characters come to life with only a few scenes/
Jilly

"Things around you have a way of turning interesting. I do hate to be bored.”

Oh yeah, no boredom to worry about when Ilona Andrews is on the scene. I loved this book so much that I want to marry it. Or, at least let me marry the authors. Yes, they are already married, and so am I, but I need them. We can work something out.

What would make good bait for my marriage trap that I am building for the Andrews'?

If you have been reading this series, you will LOVE this book, and if you haven't, get you
1st read - April 2017
6th read - August 2018
7th read - November 2018
8th read - March 2019

Full Review:

If I'm honest I find it a little intimidating trying to write reviews for this series, mainly because it is the best series I've discovered since I started blogging in 2010 (no joke I've read well over 2,000 books in that time but this is the series I've reread the most - I read my proof copy of Wildfire 3 times bef
Choko
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: urban-fantasy
*** 5 +++ ***

A buddy read with the Ilona Andrews Fan Club, because they are amazing!!!

I don't even think I should write a review, because what is there to say? You guys have to read this series! Forget about the cheesy covers, even ignore the fan-girling all of us hard-core Ilona fans do, just approach it as a regular Urban Fantasy with some Romance in it. The magic system is unique and interesting, the way the Magic genes are transferred and the way society has become constructed around the Fa
Aisling Zena
29/11/17 Rogan POV from Wildfire Part 1!!!!!

Re-read 8/9/17

If I could, I'd give this even more stars. Now, I really, really want a book about Catalina and Alessandro Sagredo! And Michael. And I want Grandma Frida to meet Linus Duncan. (view spoiler) Do not open the spoiler unless you have read all 3 books!

Posted 31/7/17

+5 stars

I want more! Please Ilona Andrews!
Helen 2.0
Bestest day ever... look who I met!!!
[image error]

There are three kinds of people in this world:

1. Those who have read the Hidden Legacy series, given each book 20,000 stars, and would wrestle a fulgurkinetic Prime in a thunderstorm for the chance to read the next installment;

2. Those who, upon learning of the series' existence, immediately wanted to read it but were unavoidably hindered from doing so by some massive personal catastrophe that needed to be dealt with first, and thus have not rea
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
*Only $1.99 right now at Amazon US! 11/7/17*

This can't be the end of the Hidden Legacy world!?! I just won't allow it!

I did a very rare thing with this book: I preordered it.

In a world where I'm inundated with stories, I infrequently take the time out to preorder something that I'm looking forward to. Rarely do books stand out enough for that, for me, but this one... I couldn't wait to get my greedy little hands on it!

I adored this book. Adored. I know, I know, it's probably not perfect, but I
Adina
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: urban-fantasy-pr
Wildfire was almost just as good as the other two in the series. I believe I enjoyed this Hidden Legacy as much as Kate Daniels, which is something. The Andrews can do not wrong, it seems. I hope they decide to continue with the series and I will get to enjoy more of Nevada's and Rogan's adventures. If you like Urban Fantasy you should try this series.
Em Lost In Books
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, 4-star, 2010-19
I read this whole trilogy like in seven days and absolutely loved it. This one rightly deserves a review but because am a very lazy person, hence I am writing down what l loved about these three books here.

Let me first grumble about those awful covers. I have seen these books on numerous occasions on my home feed but those covers always made me resist the books. These covers don’t simply do justice to the story that you get behind them. I expect better from these authors. I just love their Kate
♥Rachel♥
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Spoilers ahead if you haven’t read the first two books, and if you haven’t, what are you waiting for?! Go. Read. NOW!

I’ve been dying to get my hands on a copy of Wildfire, the possible conclusion to The Hidden Legacy series, ever since I finished White Hot. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint! Ilona Andrews is one brilliant writing team, and they never fail to wow me! I always try to set aside a day to gobble up one of their books, because once I get started I don’t want to set it aside. Than
Jo
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!!!!!

ALL THE STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this book! This series is MIND-BLOWING and FANTASTIC and now one of my favorites FOREVER. I can’t recommend it enough!

POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD

With Nevada’s powerful paternal grandmother, Victoria Tremaine, knowing about their existence, the only way to keep the Baylor family safe is to petition to become a House of their own, and with three potential Prime’s in their family it might just be possible and their only hope. But Victoria, who might just

Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

I loved this book! I have actually already read this book twice since I was able to get my hands on a copy. I couldn't wait to get started the first time through the book and barely came up for air until I finished the story. I knew that I would need to slow down and read it a second time before being able to write a review. So I read this book for a second time less than three months after my first read through and I liked it just a
Bradley
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's official. I like this series better than Kate Daniels by the same authors. Maybe it's the fact that the two MC's are damn solid and there's never any doubt about where they stand and maybe it's because I love all the side characters, too, but one thing is for certain: The action and the non-action bits are equally cool and always grip my attention.

Who knew that being a Prime or becoming one could be so wrought with danger?

Well, I guess I already knew that from the previous books, but seeing

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || Amazon || Pinterest

WILDFIRE was so good that I actually didn't want to review it right away or even read anything else. I just curled up in bed and watched mindless YouTube videos, thinking about how good this whole trilogy was (so far), and wondering why the hell it isn't a TV show when so much other bullshit is making it to prime time.

(Seriously, if nobody's bought the film/TV rights to this series yet, they better get cracking.)

The book gets off to a roug
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews

What can I say except this series has been marvelous from beginning to finish.

Ilona Andrews has a way of writing stories that get better with each book. I just recently talked to a friend about the interesting fact that their series seem to get better with each book when low and behold Ilona Andrews wrote a blog article about just that. You can find the article here.

I think if you've never read any book by this author duo you MISSED OUT!!!

There is just no comparison between their books
Maya
4,5 STARS

What can I say, I really enjoy this series. I think this book is on the same lever of like, for me, as the first book. The reason it's not the best of this series is Connor's annoying ex. At some point, all the empathy for her kidnapped husband and her whole situation just wasn't enough for me to like her. I am definitely team Nevada all the way and thankfully Rynda admited defeat. Had there been more calls, hugs or kissing Connor I was going to scratch her eyes out! But in the end she
Melindam
PURE, UNADULTERATED, UTTER, ABSOLUTE, UNMITIGATED, UNALLOYED, TOTAL AWESOMENESS BOOKIFIED!

description

Love the book, the plotlines, the characters: goodies and meanies included, the setting, the magic, the intrigue, but above all love Ilona & Gordon for creating another amazing book in the series. There is so much potential in this world and it feels we hardly scratched the surface even though every book adds more substance, more layers, more depth - but it is not enough. I WANT MORE of everyone and e
Navessa
May 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Well, I am the super minority with this series.

I mean, for the most part, I found it wildly entertaining, despite the world building holes I come to expect from IA. Also, did NO ONE ELSE notice all the women-on-women hate? If the women mentioned weren't this MC, related to this MC, or working with this MC, they were all painted as assholes and "promiscuous".

And by promiscuous, I mean there's a lot of slut shaming in here.

More women were "the enemy" than on this MC's side. In the way that this
Haïfa
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned, uf
Re-read in record time :D
*********************

I truly hope this series isn't over yet.

There is still so much to explore and to develop in this world where wealth, power, influence and prestige belong to the strongest magic wielders. Ilona Andrews originally signed for 3 books and though this trilogy could possibly stand on its own, the couple obviously left the door open to more stories. A girl can hope!

Edit: Yep, there will be a 2nd trilogy, that will focus on Nevada's sister, Catalina. And a
Steven
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dearest Ilona and Gordon,

As one of your devoted worshipers, I beg and pray of you to please continue this series. I love it. The world... the characters... the magic... the houses... the heat... the naughty bits...

I NEED MORE! *offers human sacrifices to the writing-gods*

What? You think I'd sacrifice animals? I like animals better than people. I also like books better than people. So, "Ilona Andrews"... GIMME!
Yodamom
This book was a screamtastic edge of my seat, tingle my toes, oh so freaking good, stars in my eyes, chocolate mouse on my mind read. I lovingly fondled the pages day and night, never wanted to let them go.
Mad Rogan AKA Connor and Nevada Baylor are in my top of perfectly matched couples list. The banter, tension, and respect is a thing of beauty. This is a never easy, always worth it kind of coupling, tipped with many near death moments, and I love it. How can I not love a "bring it" attitude ?
Beth
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you are familiar with my reviews, then it doesn’t need to be said if the team of Ilona Andrews writes it I’m going to be reading it! Once again, this dynamic duo, less the capes, as woven a nail biting, jaw clenching, spirited adventures that I needed to devour.

Nevada and Connor “Mad” Rogan are off to find Rogan’s ex- fiancé, Rynda, husband. He’s disappeared leaving some nefarious repercussions for Rynda, Nevada and Rogan to face.

Nevada is still reeling from her newly acquired news worthy pr
Cathy (cathepsut)
When life hits you in the gut, it’s always a sucker punch. You never see it coming.

I have some small grievances, that I will happily ignore in my final rating, because the rest was just so much fun:
Too many repetitions of previously explained points. The elaborate descriptions of absolutely everybody's hairstyle, hair colour, shape of their chin, skin tone, bla... got a bit tiresome.

Oh, yes, and please ignore the cover. It is hideous and has absolutely no relevance for the contents of the book.
Svetlana
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

A good third instalment to the series, though I didn't enjoy it as much as the first two. The story ended in a way which suggests that there will be more books in the series. And I hope so because I love coming back this world. I often used to wonder what Hidden Legacy meant and I finally got to understand that in this one woohoo! I'm certainly going to read more by Ilona Andrews. I enjoy their work and they really know how to write fun, quick, easy reads that grip you from start to finis
  • Curran POV Collection
  • Night Blade (Colbana Files, #2)
  • Banishing the Dark (Arcadia Bell, #4)
  • Head Rush (The Disillusionists, #3)
  • Wrong Ways Down (Downside Ghosts, #1.5)
  • Etched in Bone (The Others, #5)
  • The Kingpin of Camelot (A Kinda Fairytale, #3)
  • Archangel's Viper (Guild Hunter, #10)
  • Cold Reign (Jane Yellowrock, #11)
  • Once Broken Faith (October Daye, #10)
Ilona Andrews is the pseudonym for a husband-and-wife writing team. Ilona is a native-born Russian and Gordon is a former communications sergeant in the U.S. Army. Contrary to popular belief, Gordon was never an intelligence officer with a license to kill, and Ilona was never the mysterious Russian spy who seduced him. They met in college, in English Composition 101, where Ilona got a better grade ...more

Hidden Legacy (6 books)
  • Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy, #1)
  • White Hot (Hidden Legacy, #2)
  • Sapphire Flames (Hidden Legacy, #4)
  • Untitled Catalina Book (Hidden Legacy #5)
  • Untitled Catalina Book (Hidden Legacy #6)
“I can't believe I have to say this. You there, dashing male secretary! Drop the frying pan.” 33 likes
“I had been hugged by a giant, superintelligent, pacifist bear. I could do this. I could do anything.” 28 likes