Start by marking “Wildfire (Hidden Legacy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wildfire (Hidden Legacy, #3)

Wildfire (Hidden Legacy #3)

Just when Nevada Baylor has finally come to accept the depths of her magical powers, she also realizes she’s fallen in love. Connor “Mad” Rogan is in many ways her equal when it comes to magic, but she’s completely out of her elements when it comes to her feelings for him. To make matters more complicated, an old flame comes back into Rogan’s life…

Rogan knows there’s nothi
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Expected publication: July 25th 2017 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Wildfire, please sign up.

Ilona Gordon Three so far.

Goodreads says my answer is too short and I must make it longer. Ummm.... Here is a snippet?

“We’ll tell you whatever you want,” Ella…more
Three so far.

“We’ll tell you whatever you want,” Ella said. “Just make that abomination release my husband.”
Rogan turned to me. “How would you like to proceed?”
They were looking at me, a mixture of panic, disgust, and utter desperation on their faces. I was the monster in the room.(less)

✘✘ Sarah ✘✘ (former Nefarious Breeder of Murderous Crustaceans)
[July 13, 2017]

Wednesday kicked Ilona's butt. So she retaliated by posting a new snippet on the blog. Ilona is slightly awesome, if you ask me.

[June 22, 2017]

It's Snippety Snippet Time again!!!

[June 9, 2017]

Chapter 2, part 4 is already online, Most Glorious Authorlords (MGA™)? Uh-oh. I guess that's it then. This is the end. Bye bye, Poor Roganless Souls (PRS™), it was nice slightly taunting you!

[June 8, 2017]

Chapter 2, part 3 is here. I kid you not, Poor Roganless Souls (PRS™). Three excer
Robin (Bridge Four)
I read this in a day....actually 1.25 days. I read until I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and then as soon as I woke up in the morning I finished it. Then I took a week and a half to reread and savor every word on the page.

description

Ilona Andrews is a favorite author of mine because I'm constantly thinking

"Where do they come up with is stuff???"

description

It is always original, interesting, crazy cool and my mind is yet again blown with what they have come up with.

✔ - Swooning time with the Dragon. Mad Rogan
Tadiana ✩Night Owl☽
4+ stars! The adventures of Nevada Baylor and Connor "Mad" Rogan continue in this third book of the series. They're still fighting the powerful and very secret conspiracy to destabilize Houston so a magical dictator called Caesar can take over, but now Nevada's dark-hearted grandmother joins the fray, trying to take control of Nevada and the Baylor clan by whatever means necessary.

Rogan's ex-fiancée, a lovely and clingy redhead, begs Nevada for help finding her missing husband, a plant mage. Bu
Aisling Zena
Sep 10, 2016 Aisling Zena marked it as to-read
Jun 2017

DO NOT READ,UNLESS YOU HAVE READ WHITE HOT!

Chapter 2 Part 1

Chapter 2 Part 2

Chapter 2 Part 3

Chapter 2 Part 4

Jan 2017

Snippet direct from Ilona Andrews facebook:

I made myself look in the direction of the sound. An ex-soldier was coming my way, in his forties, with a scarred face, leading an enormous Kodiak bear on a very thin le
1st read - April 2017
2nd read - May 2017
3rd read - July 2017

1st read rambling

It's far too early to post a full review of Wildfire but it was absolutely amazing! I adore Nevada and her family, Rogan is my favourite book boyfriend (yes he's even edged out Curran!) and this world is brilliant. I devoured this the minute it landed on my kindle and I can't wait to reread the whole series again from the beginning ASAP.
________________
10th April:
OMG you guys Wildfire is up on Edelweiss!!! It's on Edelw
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
Initial Thoughts

I loved this book! Seriously, this book is amazingly good. I couldn't put it down and didn't want it to end. I love Nevada, Rogan, Nevada's family, and everyone else. Lots of action, some tender moments, and a few laughs - all done perfectly.

ARC provided by the publisher via Edelweiss. Full review to be posted soon.

Prior to Reading
I was able to get an ARC of this book. All is right in the world :) Now to lose myself with Rogan and Nevada.
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
So so sad this over. Full review to come closer to release date.

Edited to add review:
It is so hard going into what you know will be the last book in a series. You want to both devour the sucker and take your time and make it last forever.

This series was one that, from the moment I picked up book two, so was very thankful that I had book two and three, because I needed more. It was so addicting in all it's Rogan and Nevada goodness that I just couldn't help myself.

I don't want to go into any of
Douglas Meeks
May 09, 2017 Douglas Meeks rated it it was amazing
This is another of those series that just gets better with each book, which considering the exceptional story in the last book is quite an accomplishment.

The multiple interlacing plots make this another "can't put it down" novel that I tore through in 1 day, we have the kidnapping, the ex-fiancee you want to hate but really can't, the grandmother who seems to be Lucifer personified, a few thugs, a romance that is really starting to heat up and throw in some other suitors to mess with everything
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
Jan 22, 2017 Jo ★The Book Sloth★ marked it as i-want-it-yesterday
I need this book in my life because. .. Mad Rogan and Sgt. Teddy and because a sneak peak of awesomeness is never enough!

I just hope this is not as full of relationship drama as it seems. IA can usually keep the balance but I've seen the jealousy story played before and I wasn't a fan. I have every confidence that they can deliver and I expect to love every second of this!
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
SPOLIER FREE

Riveting. Unforgettable. Astronomical.

I don’t even know where to start in describing how much I LOVED this book and how OBSESSED I am with the series. The Andrews team never disappoint.

Wildfire is book three in the Hidden Legacy series and it’s mind-blowing. I’m hoping this isn’t the end of the series, because there is just SO much more I want to see and explore.

It’s a non-stop action-packed adventure that will drag you in. I seriously read this book in one day. Once I opened it
Beth
If you are familiar with my reviews, then it doesn’t need to be said if the team of Ilona Andrews writes it I’m going to be reading it! Once again, this dynamic duo, less the capes, as woven a nail biting, jaw clenching, spirited adventures that I needed to devour.

Nevada and Connor “Mad” Rogan are off to find Rogan’s ex- fiancé, Rynda, husband. He’s disappeared leaving some nefarious repercussions for Rynda, Nevada and Rogan to face.

Nevada is still reeling from her newly acquired news worthy pr
Cathy (cathepsut)
All things Nevada Baylor: http://www.ilona-andrews.com/category...

"WILDFIRE, the thrilling conclusion to the Hidden Legacy series."
Conclusion is not a word I want to read in this context. I would prefer another 5 or 6 or 7 novels of Hidden Legacy...
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Jun 17, 2017 Corina☞BookTwinsReviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed

What can I say except this series has been marvelous from beginning to finish.

Ilona Andrews has a way of writing stories that get better with each book. I just recently talked to a friend about the interesting fact that their series seem to get better with each book when low and behold Ilona Andrews wrote a blog article about just that. You can find the article here.

I think if you've never read any book by this author duo you MISSED OUT!!!

There is just no comparison between their books
(Tori-Smexybooks) smexys_sidekick
4.5

Once again the Andrews bring their formidable writing skills to the table and deliver outstanding results.

Review to follow closer to release date.
Danielle (Danniegurl)
Review to come. Arc provided by publisher Harper Collins via Edelweiss. All opinions are my own.

That ending though! I hope that means this is not the end. Whether that's the series or world I dunno. But this was good. Hopefully I can remember all the points I want to discuss when I post my full review.

Review:

So I'm reviewing this book about 1 month since having read it. I don't remember everything that happened specifically, but I know that the ending didn't completely close the door on the seri
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
I don't even know how to describe how much I love and am obsessed with this series. Ilona Andrews never disappoints, and the Hidden Legacy series has blown. me. away. I didn't know I could love this series more, but after reading Wildfire, IA proved me wrong. I'm PRAYING this isn't the end of the series, because there is SO much more I want to see! I honestly can't get enough of Nevada, Rogan, and the gang!

Full review to come!

Thanks to the publisher for generously providing me an ARC to review.
Katie Michaels
Awesome, y'all. Review to come.

*ARC provided for review
mich
Jun 06, 2017 mich marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I don't know what I'm more excited for in July -- this or Game of Thrones!
Dana Alma
Apr 25, 2017 Dana Alma rated it it was amazing
Squee!!!! Magical mayhem at its finest! Never missing a beat, Wildfire sweeps us off our feet right where White Hot left off! Undeniably, Ilona Andrews has become a master wordsmith of weaponry delight! The descriptions and choreographed engagements composed are pure entertainment. Wildfire is a paranormal promenade through the unknown and the magical. Rogan and Nevada are magnetizing, drawing readers into a world rich in passion and discovery. The enthralling answers we have long awaited spread ...more
Naoms
Between the way I feel about this series and my never ending love of Kate Daniels, Ilona Andrews is officially my fave authors. LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.

Review closer to release date.

SOOOOO does anyone know if they're going to give us a book 4?
Kimberly
Apr 17, 2017 Kimberly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
That ending though! Whaaaat! Great addition to the series! Each book has me falling more in love with Nevada and Rogan.
T's Book ~ Tanja
Doll Noa
Jul 04, 2017 Doll Noa rated it it was amazing
A wonderful finale to what I hope is just the first part of this series :D

As we've come to expect, Ilona Andrews delivers a nail biting, funny, action-packed and often emotional story with incredible characters that you just want to adopt...or steal away from the heroine.

I sincerely hope that this series gets a few more books - it deserves it!

I will also add- Every single series I have read by Ilona Andrews gets five stars from me. That is a feat. This author duo's ability to create so many ch
RachelW (BamaGal)
Jun 11, 2017 RachelW (BamaGal) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Full Review...

Nevada Baylor and her magical PI family pick up a new case, that of the wife of the head of House Sherwood, whose Mage husband has been kidnapped. That case swirls around and mixes in with the ongoing issues of the clandestine group of Mages who are vying for magical control and a ‘New World Order’’; with a Supreme Leader holding the ultimate dominion, and themselves in positions of great influence. Add to that the problem of her dangerously powerful grandmother wanting to absorb N
Patricia
4-5 stars

I feel oddly privileged to have received an ARC of this title. Especially because the story was pure Andrews-levels of amazing. The only issue is that I'm not entirely sure how much I can reveal when White Hot hasn't been released yet. I'm going to go with the information the blurb reveals:

Nevada has finally accepted that she's got strong schmoodoo-powers and a smexy bae. At the end of book two, things are looking good-ish, and then obviously in this title, Things Happen. Rogan's ex-fi
Ren
Oct 27, 2016 Ren marked it as wishlist
Can Avon not messed up with the cover?? Book 1...I can tolerate with the cheesiness (and nope, the cover DO NOT do the story justice! Ilona Andrews is one of many authors that still not disappoint me until now). Book 2....facepalm.

I know that authors don't get saying to decide the cover of their book, except when they go self-pub. But heh, Ilona Andrews's self-pub cover (the Innkeeper) is better than Legacy's cover. Even Kate Daniels and The Edge have good covers. Just...don't messed up, Avon. I
FV Angela
The action scenes, the dialogue, the world-building... simply magnificent. I love every single thing about this series.

Review to come at www.fictionvixen.com
Minx -The Genre Minx Book Reviews
True Rating 4.5 stars!

The Hidden Legacy series from Authors Ilona Andrews is set in a world very much like our own except in this world there is an Aristocracy governed by House families. Hundreds of years ago a serum had been invented that brought forth latent magic that existed in certain humans but the serum was eventually destroyed. After the magic was awakened though it became part of the genetic code for those families and eventually highly magical families became “Houses” and the ones wit
  • Burn Bright (Alpha & Omega, #5)
  • Untitled (Iron Seas #5)
  • The Brightest Fell (October Daye, #11)
  • Shadow's Bane (Dorina Basarab #4)
  • Archangel's Heart (Guild Hunter, #9)
  • Etched in Bone (The Others, #5)
  • Grave Ransom (Alex Craft, #5)
  • Eleventh Grave in Moonlight (Charley Davidson, #11)
  • Untitled (Menagerie, #3)
  • Blood of the Earth (Soulwood, #1)
  • Wicked Abyss (Immortals After Dark, #18)
  • Rituals (Cainsville, #5)
  • Unraveled (Elemental Assassin, #15)
  • Legacy of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #8)
  • The Turn: The Hollows Begins with Death (The Hollows #0)
Ilona Andrews is the pseudonym for a husband-and-wife writing team. Ilona is a native-born Russian and Gordon is a former communications sergeant in the U.S. Army. Contrary to popular belief, Gordon was never an intelligence officer with a license to kill, and Ilona was never the mysterious Russian spy who seduced him. They met in college, in English Composition 101, where Ilona got a better grade ...more
More about Ilona Andrews...

Hidden Legacy (3 books)
  • Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy, #1)
  • White Hot (Hidden Legacy, #2)