Start by marking “Forgotten World (Broken World, #6)” as Want to Read:
Forgotten World (Broken World, #6)

Forgotten World (Broken World #6)

4.48  ·  Rating details ·  508 Ratings  ·  46 Reviews
Forgotten World, book six in the Broken World series, continues following a group of survivors after a super-virus has decimated the human race and the dead have come back to claim it as their own...

After the longest winter of her life, Vivian is thrilled to have Ginny back at her side. But joy soon turns to shock when the group learns that not only is Hope Springs in con
ebook
Published December 22nd 2015

To ask other readers questions about Forgotten World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forgotten World

Fathima
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 ' ugly sobbing because heart-breaking' stars !!

Wow ... just .... wow ! I don't think I've cried , flat out sobbed , this much ever since I read God-Shaped hole by Tiffanie DeBartolo .. And they are very different books with very different endings mind you . Let me make this clear . Its not the end that I've cried over . Although yes , the ending did leave me wanting more , so much more . I cried while I was at the 30-40% , then I cried , no wait , I ugly cried with snot running down from my no
Nicole Hewitt
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This review and many more can be found on my blog: Feed Your Fiction Addiction

It's here!! The final installment in the Broken World series!! I have such mixed feelings about this because I LOVE these characters, and I hate to see them go, but Mary managed to give us an extremely satisfying end to their journeys. (NOTE: Mary has said that, while this is the last in the series for now, she may revisit our friends sometime in the future. And she managed to wrap the story up beautifully while still
Maria
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The finale to this epic zombie series. Vivian and the group have been through so much they found bits of happiness here and there and occasional safety but they have lost along the way especially people. Finding some of them again brings back the hope that things could get better especially with the news Ginny and Jon share when they find them in Hope Springs.

Is it possible that Angus could be the answer to finding vaccine for the virus? When it all comes down to it though will he even want to h
TG KMT | QUESTL❥VE
*cries in sadness cause this series is finished*

Survival of the fittest. Apocalyptic Romance. Heartbreaking Loss. Hope. Terror.

WOW. I seriously loved this series. I literally picked "Broken World" -Book #1- up without having read the blurb. Just looked at the cover and thought.. "Hmm ..This looks interesting". I didn't even know there was zombies. Ugh. The horror of it all. This moment is a lil bittersweet - Happy i picked "Broken World" to read and getting to know Viv, Axl, Angus and the gang
Dezieroze
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series will be hard to beat!

This entire apocalypse series was/is the best zombie story I have read. And I have read many of them. All of the characters are believable, well liked, but also missed as they die throughout the series. The main characters, are portrayed as strong individuals, and really stand out as special people, taking risks to save themselves as well as the rest of the group. Thank you Kate L. Mary for creating such a wonderful dystopian zombie apocalyptic series.
 ♡♡~Cyborg-Scifi-Lover~♡♡
I was so excited when I started reading this! And again Kate L. Mary did it again.
But almost halfway through I thought NOOO no way and later in the book again NOOO OMG
this was so so good I wished that I could read it al over again.
Like it was the first time!
(At some point I definitely will do that).

Thank you Kate for this amazing serie. I love / loved reading them!
Constance
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a really great series.
N
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's hard saying goodbye to a group of best friends when you or they move on, and that's what I feel like I'm doing here. I have loved this series from the beginning. And what a thrilling ending to an exciting and amazing series!
The group of survivors, now otherwise lovingly referred to as "the family", heads from Colorado to Atlanta, Georgia, since they have learned that Atlanta has built a walled town like in Hope Springs, yet even more advanced. Better yet, the CDC (Center for Disease Control
Jan 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

So - pretty satisfying ending. Angus basically stole the show. I liked that Angus became a decent guy but I had a problem with the way he went from being one type of guy to being a big ol creampuff without addressing some of his worst moments. I felt like the author just kind of gradually turned him around and it wasn't quite enough for me. If he had just been your run of the mill rude and condescending asshole it would have been fine. He was a bit worse than that though. In the first b
Angela Hatcher
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I love this series! Book 6 didn't disappoint! I cried and got angry and cried some more..what more could you ever want from a book that makes you feel what the characters do. I was so sad to reach the end..I wasn't ready for it to end.
Mary Lee
Nov 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-sequel
Hated how Angus was handled

This was a pretty good ending to the series, but the Angus ending was done badly and seemed pretty abrupt and senseless. It had bad timing. He deserved better I thought. It appeared tacked on and unemotional. Just weird.
Carly Kirk
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Excellent ending to an excellent series... kinda sad that it has ended, but everything does get tied up quite nicely
Lorrie
Another good book in this series. Sad though. I enjoyed the epilogue - nice, hopeful vibe.
Melissa Huffman smith
Amazing

Hated how so many people in this story died but it was still an amazing story loved it. Excellent series
Tammy
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: zombies, favorites
Love this series. One of the best zombie series I have read!!
Gina
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Easily the best-written of the series so far. The emotional scenes have more punch (in my opinion) than any of the others in the books before. When we lose characters in this one, it feels more like ever before like cohesive parts of the plot, rather than "I guess it's time to thin the herd". The ending felt like it could use a few more pages or something...a little more finality. Maybe I'm just picky about endings.

I know there are other books in series/setting, and I'll get to them at some poin
Jennifer Zamboni
Tense!

🐺🌕🐺

Yup, tense is a good word for this book! Every moment thought their journey, they have to remain on high alert. It’s tough enough just surviving the zombies, but they also have to survive their companions. (Dax, I’m looking at you.) It’s a rough way to travel.

Vivian and Axl are strong in this book. I love how low the angst is in these books! Angus has become a character that I’m quote attached to, there a lots of heartbreaking and heartwarming moments involving him.

I was sad to say goo
Tiffany
Jun 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Red
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional (well, if you don't count the careless mistakes in the book). I have so grown to love this "family" as they strive to survive. Anyone who has gotten this far in the series knows that it is great! Don't read this book, though, unless you've read the previous books in the series. I cried. A lot! (Kate, do you need a proof-reader?)
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
What a series I still have book 7 to read but wow I have loved this series it is definitely ones I have ever read!!!! The Characters are very believable.. The main characters are so strong and I have to admit this one made me cry a lot I felt like I was losing a family member I have grown that fond of these characters.

Brandy Mulder
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I cried like a baby at the end of this book. We loose one of our original characters! I was holding my breath in so many places in this book. Love, loss, and hard choices leave the characters battered physically and mentally as they fight to make it to Atlanta. I can't wait to see how things go down in the next one!!
Fawn
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Forgotten World

I am super angry and sad with the end of this sixth book. Even with everything we have gone through so far, this one thing hit me the hardest. Can't say what specifically without a spoiler. But this is a fantastic apocalyptic series and I am off to book seven now.
Bri Holt
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great conclusion

Honestly, it was a great conclusion, but not what I was expecting. As with most of the books in this series, you're pulled through the entire gamut of emotions. I'm hoping book seven will answer some questions that remain.
Dawn Taylor
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nooooooo

Can't tell you why I said no. You have to read and find out for yourself. This is an awesome series. The characters are people you will fall in love with. This series will make you laugh and cry along with shivering in your shoes we then you feel their fear.
Amy Webster-Bo
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
cant wait to see what happens next
Teresa
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Better than books 2,3 and 4..
Terry Tyler
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What makes a really good book? These are some of the things: a believable plot, a pace that keeps you turning the pages, characters you feel you know, and care about, situations that affect your emotions. Forgotten World has all of these; it's the best in this series.

Vivian, Axl and the gang set out to get their one hope, the virus-immune Angus, to Atlanta, where the CDC are working on a cure. The road trip is hazardous beyond their expectations, and people get lost on the way. There were three
Leah
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series. It's done?! Seriously?

I feel like I've lost some of my best friends finishing this series. And let me tell you, I cried THREE FUCKING TIMES reading this story. So much hope, so much loss, so much change and adventure.

These characters have been brilliant since book one, and I am a HUGE fan of this series. There really isn't anything like it.

But be careful, because the action is off the charts insane, so much so that I sweat through my damn shirt and held my breath way, way too much.

A
Gracie Love
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The whole series

I just finished the last book , and just let me say that I really enjoyed reading all six. Do not hesitate to jump into this series...it will be well worth your time. You will laugh, cry, and have you nerves rattled in each and every one. Thank you Kate L. Mary so such great characters and such fantastic writing!! I can't wait to read more of your work.
Gladys Olmo
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Series

I think this is the first zombie book that has gotten me so involved with the characters that I actually had a few tears in my eyes on 3 occasions. I was actually rooting for a character that I thought of as a big jerk by the time the story came to an end.
  • The Horde Without End (The World Without End, #2)
  • The Apocalypse (The Undead World #1)
  • They Feed: Bloodborne
  • Zombie Rules (Zombie Rules #1)
  • Deathly Contagious (The Contagium #2)
  • What We Left Behind (Z is for Zombie, #1)
  • The Turn
  • What You Fear (Generation Dead #2)
  • Survival Instinct: A Zombie Novel
  • Alive (Crave, #1)
  • This Plague of Days (Season 2)
  • Last Stand (The Survivalist, #7)
  • Hive (No Man's Land #1)
  • As The World Dies: Untold Tales Volume 2
  • Resurrection (Apocalypse Chronicles, #2)
Award-winning author of WHEN WE WERE HUMAN and the Amazon best-selling BROKEN WORLD series, Kate L. Mary writes everything from post-apocalyptic tales of the undead to new adult contemporary romance. A mother of four and an Air Force wife, her days are divided between keeping her household in order and creating new worlds for readers to get lost in.

***Visit her website at: www.KateLMary.com

***Foll
More about Kate L. Mary

Broken World (7 books)
  • Broken World (Broken World, #1)
  • Shattered World (Broken World, #2)
  • Mad World (Broken World, #3)
  • Lost World (Broken World, #4)
  • New World (Broken World, #5)
  • Silent World (Broken World, #7)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • Emergency Contact
    $10.99 $3.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“That’s when it hits me: he smiles too much. That’s what bothers me about Dax. No one smiles that much, especially not these days. It can’t be real, and thinking about what he’s trying to hide behind that smile makes me nervous.” 0 likes