Start by marking “Dragon Warriors” as Want to Read:
Dragon Warriors

Dragon Warriors

Book Note: FOR 18+ ONLY
Romance, Dragons, and F/F a different style for me I'm excited about Venia and Kalin's love affair.

Synopsis: Venia didn’t know what to do but she knew she couldn’t stay where she was. She packed up her room in the only home she ever knew and RAN.

She ran far away.

Her dreams were becoming reality and she couldn’t take her life anymore. Gary was pushi
Published November 3rd 2015 by Kingsnake Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Warriors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon Warriors

Joood Hooligan
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was ok

I borrowed this from Kindle Unlimited shortly after it released. I had originally been given an ARC by the author, but I had issues with it so I decided to read the final version to see if there were changes.

There's a ton of notes I took during this book, regarding the issues I came across while reading. The issue with listing the majority of them is that most of them could be considered spoilers.

Even though this has an interesting story, the editing in th
Boundless Book Reviews
In the beginning it almost felt as though, I was dropped into the middle of the story. I was a tad confused. As to why Venia was all of a sudden a queen and she had no idea who the Dragon Bloods were.

Venia is having dreams about Kalin which is what eventually brings them together, there's no denying they have some kind of connection and there were some pretty steamy scenes between them.

Soon Venia learns about his new world and The Black Phoenixes who want Venia. They want to destroy them both
Sherri
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It is well written, smooth flowing and easy to read. It is a quick and easy read.

This is a F/F Paranormal Romance, so if that is not for you, the please don't read the book.

The two main characters in this book are Venia and Kalin. Both are strong, independent women. The live in two different worlds, but they are about to find their way to each other.

I love the story in this book. I haven't read many dragon books, but I look forward to more. I'm not sure if the author
Linda Romer
Oct 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Dragon Warriors A F/F Paranormal Fantasy Romance by Amanda Kay

This was my first F/F Paranormal Fantasy Romance that I have read. Overall it was a good story, it held my interest and the characters were entertaining. I especially enjoyed the strong bond between Kalin and Venia. You will enjoy the story of the Dragon Bloods and the Black Phoenixes.

I give Dragon Warriors 4 stars for its engaging storyline and strong female characters.
I would recommend this book to Adults because it has some det
Amanda Wise
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review.
I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!
Dragon shifters, lethal adversaries, taboo love, superpowers & secrets...
Amanda Kay has done it again! She keeps you intrigued and leaves you wanting more!!
Louisa
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amanda Kay does it again. Another fantastic read with so many feelings through out
Lissa Rice
(3) I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Review will be up on Boundless Book Reviews.
Amanda Kay
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
So writing this book was different for me. It brought me to a place I never considered going with my writing, but at the same time it also renewed my spirit which had started to deplete a bit.

So it began something new for me. I will continue to write M/F stories in fact Falling in Love with Cupid is slated for Feb. 9, 2016 and The Persian Sea Chronicles all three books will be released Nov. 1, 2016

Dragon Warrior Links
Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/p7fjhqs
Amazon UK: http://tinyurl.com/naoew4u
Amazo
Toni Michelle-Editor
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Dragon Warriors is absolutely amazing! This story is so well written, so detailed, it is impossible to put down! This is, by far, the best F/F I have ever read, and I look forward to reading lots more of them by Amanda Kay. She pours her heart and soul into these stories, you can feel it as you read!
If you have not read anything by Amanda Kay, you are truly missing out. This Indie Author knows how to put pen to paper and put out a beautiful fantasy to escape into!
Heather Henkel
Nowhereman1945
Jul 22, 2018
Amy
Apr 21, 2016
I am an intensive reading teacher for high school students. I am a native of Florida but have lived in Washington, South Carolina, and Connecticut. (I am happy to be back in Florida, and that's no secret) I am married with two kids and wouldn’t trade them for the world.

In this new year I will be focusing
on YA books
(Romance M/M, M/F and F/F),
as well as children's fantasy
books.