Start by marking “An Indecent Proposal (The O'Malleys, #3)” as Want to Read:
An Indecent Proposal (The O'Malleys, #3)

An Indecent Proposal (The O'Malleys #3)

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  728 Ratings  ·  180 Reviews
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katee Robert continues her smoking-hot series about the O'Malleys-wealthy, powerful, and full of scandalous family secrets.

Greed. Ambition. Violence. Those are the "values" Olivia Rashidi learned from her Russian mob family-and the values she must leave behind for the sake of her daughter. When she meets Cillian O'Malley, she
Published August 30th 2016 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about An Indecent Proposal, please sign up.

Katee Robert I have books planned out for her, Aiden, and Keira. :)

Sabrina
NOW LIVE
*Amazon*Barnes & Noble*Kobo*

Cillian O'Malley is the sibling that took his brother's death the hardest. When he lost Devlin his life went a little out of control and he felt himself spiraling down a dangerous path. Putting a stop to his behavior that could get him in some deep trouble, he's now on the straight and narrow. Well, he was until he met Olivia Rashidi.

Olivia knows all about Mafia life, and she wants no part of it. So when the sexy man who orders apple juice at the bar where
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Katee Roberts Fans, Romance
4 Making the Right Choices Stars
* * * *
Katee Robert has delivered an excellent installment to her series, The O'Malleys. All of the turmoil, all of the pain from loss is there wrecking havoc on everyone. Each of the siblings are mourning the loss of their beloved brother... and Cillian feels the most pain coupled with personal guilt...

This story takes us on the journey of two lost people tied to crime families and should never be together. All of the reasons for them to stay clear of each other
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo 26293d4c676f0e9c4e7091a47e2c32_zpsa4ccs8pf.gif

A sexy symphony of danger, chicanery, loss, raw emotions, and a mafia romance like no other!!!! Katee Robert has once again hypnotized readers as she beautifully and masterfully delivered a story that is a modern version of The Godfather and Goodfellas. Of course, this book stands out on it’s own as Katee Robert didn’t forget to put her own signature mafia twist.

In this third installment to The O’Malleys Series , Katee Robert focuses o

Publisher: Forever
Publication Date: August 30, 2016
Rating: 4 stars
Source: eARC from NetGalley

***Warning: this is an adult book, and for the eyes of mature readers***

Summary (from Goodreads):

Kim Bailey
Katee Robert does it again! This series is so full of character and emotion - the pages practically turn themselves.

I was already half in love with Cillian from his small introduction in The Wedding Pact, but after this book, I'm all in. He's an enigmatic kind of hero - the guy you can never quite get a true read on. His three-piece suits and cocky demeanor hide his vulnerability and self-inflicted torment. In other words - he's perfect!

Olivia is a bit of a mystery as well. She's got the tough g
Lover of Romance
Mar 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance My-Review-Updated-1 Summary
Olivia Rashidi knows how the workings of a crime boss family works and it has never worked out for her. But she managed the near impossible, leave and start a new life with her daughter. But she knows that her half brother isn't going to give up easily, but she will do whatever it takes to keep her daughter safe and loved and away from the brutality of the family. Cillian O'Malley, is tortured by his past and the horror of los
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mafia
3.5 Stars

I wish wish wish I would have read the two books before this one, and I definitely want to go back and read them. It sounds like we get more of a picture of Cillian before the Cillian we see in this book, given the hints of the next siblings throughout this book. I am very intrigued by this family. This crime/mafia book definitely stands out among the others. It is more emotional and not as violent.

My Cillian:

My Olivia:

Cillian is one of 7 children who makes up the O’Malley Irish mob fa
Jessica Alcazar
Well now .... this is the second book this week that has the hero taking me by surprise. Yeah, so Cillian O'Malley is not your typical hard mafia male. He's actually quite soft, but do not mistaken his softness for weakness ;) okay, I just wanted to get that little tid-bit out of the way. He surprised me. And I liked it....

Katee Robert didn't just write about different couples in this series. She also wrote about a family. So even thought, technically, the books can be read as standalones, I don
Maria Rose
As the third story in the O’Malleys series, An Indecent Proposal has a hard act to follow, with the first story in the series, The Marriage Contract getting a well deserved 2016 RITA nomination and the second story, The Wedding Pact just as exciting and explosive as the first. You’d think all the cats would be out of the bag by now, but that’s not the case at all. With the Romanov family seemingly becoming entrenched in the Boston mob scene, it’s Olivia that gets to be the heroine here, in the d ...more
Gretchen  (About That Story)
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, arc, 2016-reads
Cillian and Sloan’s story was fantastic. Excellent addition to the series. Loved it!

There were so many different dynamics at play and they were all woven together perfectly. So much conflict, tension, a lot of different layers, and multiple POV's happening. This was a full, intriguing story that had me turning the page like a mad woman.

I really liked Cillian and Sloan. Cillian was fighting demons from his past and trying to move on. It's was almost like he was stuck, wanting to break free. He is
Elaine
This series just keeps on getting more enthralling! I’ve really enjoyed every book in it which I’ve read so far, including this one. It is great to catch up on what has happened to the other members of the O’Malley family whilst this action packed Boston mob families saga continues. This time it is Cillian O’Malley that is the troubled brother who is the focus for this instalment . . . he has been changed dramatically in attitude and behaviour after his beloved younger brother was assassinated i ...more
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
Katee Robert continues to enthrall readers with this passionate, emotional and riveting installment of her O'Malley series where the antidote for greed and deception is love and loyalty.

Cillian O'Malley knows that his family lost the best part of it when his brother was killed and his role in what happened is something he is yet to forgive himself for, but that loss was the wake up call he needed to clean up his act and step into his place in the family business. The thing is, that loss has also
1-Click Addict Support Group
Aug 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
When life, and love, get very complicated….

Boy meets girl. Girl meets boy. They fall in love and everyone is happy. So simple, right? It would be but that is not what you will find here. Here, love is very, very complicated. It is also sexy, emotional and entertaining to the last page!

The O’Malley family is being torn apart by grief and divided loyalties. Complex and suspenseful just scratches the surface when trying to describe the plot running through these stories. There are multiple crime fa
Timitra
Nov 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
An Indecent Proposal was a bit slow in parts but still an overall great read that I really enjoyed. I loved watching Cillian and Olivia fall from each other.

I truly appreciated the fact that Olivia was a smart, fierce, feisty heroine and that Cillian was not only protective but also treated her as an equal partner. I found their relationship utterly charming.

That little teaser at the end for Forbidden Promises has me so excited for Sloan's book.

I love this series and definitely recommend it but
Deniz
Aug 20, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5STARS

I think I gotta start with the fact that for once I've actually been super good and read the series in order. Which is a feat for me, hence I feel it needs some mention. But saying that.. you actually don't have to. Each book could stand on it's own. So if you like me, don't care for minor spoilers- then, go ahead and read which ever book appeals to you most first. Then again, there are the minor spoilers. But more importantly Robert prepares her readers for the next books, with POV of t
nick
I'm so in love with Katee Robert's O'Malley series. Katee Robert is at her best here and with every book, I keep acquiring more book boyfriends and more romances to swoon over. As much as I loved the first two books, I think An Indecent Proposal is my favorite in the series so far.

The main reason why this is my favorite is Cillian. I didn't think I could love him more than Teague from the first book, but he totally swept me away. I fell hard for this guy and he gave me all kinds of butterflies.
☕ Kimberly
Sep 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio-2016
Cillian O’Malley is still struggling with the death of his younger brother and assuming his role as the family bookkeeper. A former party boy, he has given up drinking and troublemaking but his family still sees him as a selfish indulgent player. Despite his rough edges, I really liked Cillian. He is what I would call a sensitive. He may not always agree with things, but he is able to see all sides. He also feels a great deal and for the right woman he could be a prince.

Olivia Rashidi grew up in
Tifferz
4 Stars, 3 Flames
Can a member of a prestige mob family, even as estranged as she was, ever escape the life? Olivia Rashidi is coming to terms that despite her leaving and telling her half-brother to shove family loyalty, she can’t escape the mob ties. No one understands this better than Cillian O’Malley, middle son of a neighboring mob family. She does her best to reject and ignore Cillian’s charms but she’s only human. Spending a reckless encounter together puts them on a path that neither will
Kim
Nov 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hate-to-love, arc, cast, family
I love the O’Malleys, so eagerly look forward to new books in the series. Truthfully, I’d read a book about their dentist as long as the three families were included. Thankfully book three featured Cillian, the wild O’Malley who’s never been interested in being part of the family business. I was intrigued, and couldn’t wait to get to know him better.

The overwhelming guilt from his younger brother’s death has changed him in ways his family doesn’t acknowledge. He’s tortured, giving up his wild l
Miranda Whore
Review for An Indecent Proposal by Katee Robert

Take another walk into the lives of the O’Malley family and fall in love with Cillian O’Malley in An Indecent Proposal by Katee Robert. This is book three in the series, it can be read as a standalone, but I’d suggest reading them in order because the first two books are just as amazing as this one!

Cillian is probably my favorite O’Malley so far…his life was forever altered by the death of his brother, Devlin, but his family refuses to see the chang
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

I like you Cillian – you’re a good for the most part – but trouble follows you around like stink on a pig.

She was a big woman who looked like she came from a family of lumberjacks and bench-pressed trees for fun.

And if she waffled any more, she was going to have to douse herself in syrup and serve herself on a plate for Sunday breakfast.

The woman had more spikes than a porcupine…

My Review:

An Indecent Proposal is book three in the angsty Irish Mafia family series by Katee Robert.
Shazy
Sep 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars
Yvette ~ Nose Stuck in a Book
You know when you're in a book slump and absolutely nothing sounds good? Nothing you read can hold your attention and you end up stopping as soon as you've started? That's how I felt before I started An Indecent Proposal by Katee Robert, yet, from the first chapter, this book had me hooked! It *might* have been the fact that I've read and loved the first two books in The O'Malleys series and was eager to continue the story, but it also *might* have been that, like Olivia Rashidi, I was highly su ...more
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Image

ARC received for an honest review

This is my favourite book in the series - so far.

An Indecent Proposal reads a bit like a Shakespearean tragedy. Star crossed lovers, feuding families, death and mayhem all around.

Cillian O'Malley is struggling after events in the previous books ( you don't have to read them as you get enough information in this one, but why miss out?) and no one really sees him.

Then there is Olivia. She sees more than people expect, more than Cillian likes. And she knows more a
Laurie
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
With every book the O’Malley series, my appreciation for Katee Robert’s storytelling grows exponentially and An Indecent Proposal has dialed it up to the nth power. I will say this again and again and again – If you are not reading this series, you are missing out on an amazing family drama that will keep you up nights, not only devouring each page of these books, but trying to figure out what Katee is going to do next.

The complexity of the O’Malley family is almost Puzo-like. Each member knows
Emma
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5/5
An Indecent Proposal is jam-packed with action on all levels, however, the plot is exceptionally complex, with threads weaving from one book to another, as well as different characters viewpoints scattered through the narrative. this is definitely a series that needs to be read in order. It does show Katee Roberts exceptional writing ability by maintaining all of these aspects within the story.

Cillian is still weighed down by the death of his youngest brother, blaming himself and altering h
Susan (susayq ~)
Another winner for this series! Cillian O'Malley was the perfect man....he was sweet and loving with Olivia and Hadley, but when they were threatened, he turned into a ruthless killer. LOVED IT!

As with the previous book, you get some family stuff going on. This poor family is falling apart at the seams. I can't wait for Sloan's book. She's so scared and fragile. I can't imagine that she will do well on her own, nor that her father will let her get away from the family.

I kind of wish there had be
Donna Jones
Sep 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. I adored book one but this one was a little slow. The characters were delightfully written and i engaged well with them but the storyline was just lacklustre and slow running.
Angela
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Katee, Katee, Katee… Woah girl! I swear every time Katee Roberts releases a new novel, I think there is no way I can love the hero more than the last. Then she goes and proves me wrong! I am beyond happy that she does! The O’Malley series is such a dark and naughty series. She slays me every time I’m sucked into their world. First things first this book I’m reviewing is the third in the series and while they are all standalone, I would advise reading the first two before reading An Indecent Prop ...more
Elizabeth Neal
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cillian hasn't exactly lived an ideal life. In fact, it seems like he may have just been born with a dark cloud hanging over him. Starting with his parents, neither would win any parenting awards, the death of his brother, Devlin, then his father disowning his older sister, Carrigan, due to her choosing to marry the love of her life as opposed to her father's choice based upon business, both essentially due to other families...families? Oh, didn't I mention that little fact? Cillian is an O'Mall ...more
  • Sparking the Fire (Hot in Chicago, #3)
  • Worked Up (Made in Jersey, #3)
  • Riveted (Saints of Denver, #3)
  • On Broken Wings (Wild Aces, #3)
  • To Love and to Cherish (The Wedding Belles, #3)
  • Any Time, Any Place (Billionaire Builders, #2)
  • Keepsake (True North, #3)
  • Top Shelf (Aces Hockey, #3)
  • Ride Rough (Raven Riders, #2)
  • Billionaire on the Loose (Billionaires and Bridesmaids, #5)
  • Just What I Needed (Need You, #2)
  • Taken (LOST, #5)
  • Irresistible In Love (The Maverick Billionaires, #4)
  • Mr. Corporate (Mister, #3)
  • Hell Breaks Loose (Devil's Rock, #2)
  • Wicked Bond (The Wicked Horse, #5)
  • Close to You (Fusion, #2)
  • The Enforcer's Revenge (Untamed Hearts, #4)

The O'Malleys (6 books)
  • The Marriage Contract (The O'Malleys, #1)
  • The Wedding Pact (The O'Malleys, #2)
  • Forbidden Promises (The O'Malleys, #4)
  • Undercover Attraction (The O'Malleys, #5)
  • The Bastard's Bargain (The O'Malleys, #6)