Start by marking “The Warren Witches (Charmed)” as Want to Read:
The Warren Witches (Charmed)

The Warren Witches (Charmed)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  390 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Binding Ties

The most important thing in the Charmed Ones' lives isn't magic, and it's not their jobs or their clothes. It's family. Piper, Phoebe, and Paige are Warren witches -- the latest in a long line of women with incredible supernatural strength. For more than two centuries, the Warren witches have fearlessly practiced magic: From Melinda Warren in the 1600s to the

Published May 31st 2005 by Simon Spotlight Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about The Warren Witches, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Warren Witches

mer
Mar 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pnr
Read this book if you're one of the Charmed's lover. This book contains series of stories regarding the ancestors and descendants of Warren witches. Two thumbs up!
Luke
Feb 16, 2012 marked it as to-read
Shelves: charmed
I am hesitate to reading the earlier Charmed novels—it is sometimes hard to see them as canon, much like the Buffy novels.
Jan 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
23/1 - I recently finished another Charmed book and was quite disappointed with the way the author (Scott Ciencin) wrote the majority of the characters - they didn't sound like themselves at all and it was really off-putting.  The Warren Witches is the complete opposite of that.  Each individual author managed to capture the exact sound of the sisters' voices.  I can picture each story being an episode with Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano and Rose McGowan playing their respective parts.  I coul ...more
H. Bentham
Mar 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I've had this book for over a year but only got to reading it this month. I guess I was a little disappointed at first because I thought it was going to be similar to Buffy's Tales of the Slayers and expected the stories to revolve around previous generations of Warren Witches. Nevertheless, once I got into the first story, I got hooked!

Most of it captured the essence of the show and its characters. (I know this because I've been re-watching the show this week, too, and the Melinda Warren story
Zoe Smith
Dec 28, 2009 rated it really liked it
If you are a lover of Charmed then this book is a must-read. It contains a selection of short stories based on the hit tv series, but delves more into the history of the Warren line, and how the Charmed Ones come to be where they are now. The stories range from when their mother Patty was young, way back to the beginning of the line with their ancestor Milinda Warren. If you haven't already - read this book, you won't be disappointed.
Bianca
Jan 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It's amazing how the Authors manage to use not only the Television shows story line but also continue the books story line and have them intermingle and add to one another. I love how the book holds three separate stories but displays the Charmed One's so openly and honestly in each one. I love the dynamic of the sisters and their loved ones.

This book may not be part of the book series, but rather a spin off- but I still adore it and feel it adds to the Charmed Fandom greatly.
Doris
Jun 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great continuation of the popular show, with stories that continue the tv line, but allow the sisters to shine. I definitely enjoyed the visits to the past, and the stories' showing of how everything is intertwined.

A definite plus for fans.
Charles Humphrey
Aug 18, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: people who love family problems.
I just loved all the stories the book had to offer. The book teaches you that family is the most important thing a person can own.
Christiana
BCID: 484-5866437. It was fun to read a book based on the series. It wasn't the best book I read but I'm glad that I read it.
Myndi
May 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Even though each story/chapter was written by a different author, it was like watching an episode of the show. Truly entertaining and a must read for any Charmed fan!
Gwen
Mar 01, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own, owned-nl
Like all the other Charmed novels, a great book, and even better as there are several in one edition this time. Just as good as the actual show.
Eve Jordan
Jun 16, 2013
Devilyn (Emily)
A must read for a charmed fan!
Siobhanmarie
Monae
Aug 29, 2017
Carrie-anne
Apr 04, 2015
  • Seasons of the Witch, Vol. 1 (Charmed)
  • Mystic Knoll (Charmed, #28)
  • Whispers from the Past (Charmed, #4)
  • Between Worlds (Charmed, #20)
  • Date with Death (Charmed, #14)
  • The Queen's Curse (Charmed, #30)
  • Shadow of the Sphinx (Charmed, #16)
  • Mirror Image (Charmed, #19)
  • Changeling Places (Charmed, #29)
  • Haunted by Desire (Charmed, #6)
  • Luck Be a Lady (Charmed, #22)
  • Kiss of Darkness (Charmed, #2)
  • The Crimson Spell (Charmed, #3)
Constance M. Burge is the creator of the Charmed television series and short-lived Savannah series. Burge was also a writer for Judging Amy, Ally McBeal and Boston Public. She also worked as a producer for several shows. She left her executive producer position on Charmed because of disagreement with fellow executive producer Brad Kern. She stayed as the Executive Consultant until season 4 and lef ...more
More about Constance M. Burge...

Charmed (1 - 10 of 41 books)
  • The Power of Three (Charmed, #1)
  • Kiss of Darkness (Charmed, #2)
  • The Crimson Spell (Charmed, #3)
  • Whispers from the Past (Charmed, #4)
  • Voodoo Moon (Charmed, #5)
  • Haunted by Desire (Charmed, #6)
  • The Gypsy Enchantment (Charmed, #7)
  • The Legacy of Merlin (Charmed, #8)
  • Soul of the Bride (Charmed, #9)
  • Beware What You Wish (Charmed, #10)