Start by marking “The Footnotes” as Want to Read:
The Footnotes

The Footnotes

There was the thin man up the beach walking with a noticeable limp, pinched eyeglasses perched on his nose, a pair of white slacks and a billowing white shirt, his Korean face further hidden by a low-worn white sun hat. Galden had been following the man for more than a week. An easy job for a beach bum.

But a trip to South Korea soon changes things. Because the thin man on
Published October 22nd 2015 by California Times Publishing (first published September 22nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Footnotes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Footnotes

Mike Bellus
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story would make a great movie. The simultaneous plots occurring around the world made for suspense reminiscent of the kind seen in James Bond movies. A lot of moving pieces and players in the plot that eventually come together at the end of the story. Vivid details brought about by the author's style made me feel I was actually in these places. You're pretty much on the edge of your seat throughout. The characters and situations evoked much emotion and your constantly wondering how the plot ...more
Terry Morgan
Jan 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
For me, a measure of a good a novel is the speed I read it. Some I never finish but Ray Stickle's "The Footnotes" broke all records. International locations for novels work well if the writer knows the country. The Korean setting here comes from someone who understands Korea on both sides of the DMZ. For me, this novel from a writer I'd never heard of, has it all - a unique style, a facinating setting, good dialogue, colour, action and suspense. A very good read.
skinny piggy
Jun 08, 2019
Lisa Lucchese
Jun 23, 2015
Ray Stickle
Nov 29, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
1 follower
Ray Stickle is the author of The Footnotes, Ruin's Entrance, and The Unseen Death. He graduated from Ohio State University with a degree in history. He lived and taught in South Korea for four years, returning to his home in Ohio in 2006 to finish a master's degree. He currently lives in Georgia with his wife and sons.