Start by marking “Red Hot Holidays Anthology” as Want to Read:
Red Hot Holidays Anthology

Red Hot Holidays Anthology (Wingmen Short Stories #2.5 included)

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  241 Ratings  ·  141 Reviews
Perfectly Kissed by Lacey Silks: Mistletoes, sneaky best friend and an old lady, coerce best friends and former lovers, Millie and Dave, to reunite for Christmas Holidays.

Montreux by Blair Babylon: Wulf von Hannover and Rae Stone are about to marry in Montreux, but Wulf’s aristocratic father makes one last attempt to derail the wedding.

Home Bound by Olivia Rigal and Shan
Published November 24th 2015 by Malachite Publishing/Red Hot Boxed Sets

To ask other readers questions about Red Hot Holidays Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Hot Holidays Anthology

Dianne
…And we ask why there is Global Warming? Meet Tanner, most probably the number one reason for it, especially when he butts heads with Trista, the boss’s defiant daughter. Alison Foster fires up the pages with strong characters, tons of attitude and off the charts heat with Take Me Home.

See Tanner through Trista’s eyes, red their story and you decide, are they doomed to be on opposing sides? Tanner is brash, self-assured and not afraid to dole out some shock factor. What he didn’t count on was h
Julie
This story is part of the House of Crimson & Clover series and centers around Colleen and Noah, two students that fall in love despite the whispers about Collen's family and their rumored paranormal leanings.

Noah is no stranger to the paranormal, but has shunned that aspect of his life. So, when Colleen's abilities get to real for him, he decides to end things.

This story unfolds for us through letters written by the Noah, Colleen, and others close to them. I thought this was a nice touch a
A. Zavarelli
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review for A Cub for Christmas by Ella Dominguez.

Sweet and steamy- this is a perfect Christmas read.

Aaron and Ari hit it off almost immediately and the chemistry between them is undeniable despite one little barrier. Ari isn't sure if this is a deal breaker for her and she has to make the choice between her head or her heart.

I found Aaron to be just the right amount of Alpha male with a softer side and a dash of chivalrous thrown in. A recipe for the perfect man that always makes me swoon.

Ano
Elexis
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I need more, Ella Dominguez!
Received an AC/Beta Read this, honest review.
I need more.
This is the Ella that I fell in love with when I first stumbled upon The Art of Submission,
her writing has grown so much over this amount of time, and I have loved being able to witness this.
A Cub for Christmas will give courage to those who have lost faith in themselves.
What you see as an old toy may be a brand new treasure to someone else.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and age sets no limits in this
Lisa King
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have only read five of these stories so far received as an ARC for an honest review.

Slow and Steady by V.J. Chambers

A quick enjoyable read. Started off with a rush grabbing you in and they sorted the problem with the baddies quickly, however I did keep waiting for something else to happen but it never did. An enjoyable sex scene and a happy ending.

Noel: a Blue Collar Christmas by J. C. Valentine

A happy, enjoyable read. I would read more by this author. A short story about a hard working nurs
Casey Cramp
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have received a number of ARCs of the novellas contained within Red Hot Holidays anthology and live them all.

I received an ARC copy of Perfectly Kissed for an honest review.
Emotions run high over the festive season.
Opposites collide, memories resurface, friendly banter and some very hot kisses are all part of this love story.
Millie and Dave have a long standing relationship of mixed and varied emotions, despite the rises and pitfalls of their relationship destiny plays a starring role in the o
Tanja
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
review for A Cub for Christmas by Ella Dominguez

“May I please unwrap my Christmas gift early?”...

OMG !!! it doesn't get hotter then this short intro into what is a smoldering, hot affair between Ari and Aaron.

~
So there she sat, a forty-three-year-old cougar, waiting for her twenty-something-year-old cub to show up and hopefully sweep her off her feet for the weekend...
~

Do you take a chance on a stranger on a night out or do you continue your safe life ? Do you trust your body and its response
Zeinab Dh
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I got this in exchange for an honest review, this bundle is so amazing I am happy that I got it it is full of work for authors that I am a huge fan each book is full of characters that will enchanted captivate you and make you desire and wish you were the main character being adored loved but the hunk in their lives I loved the sparks that fly the action and the hunt for love and ever after I recommend this to everyone you will find amazing authors maybe to you some are new some not still great ...more
Maureen Ames
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cub for Christmas by Ella Dominguez
A Cub for Christmas, brings joy and passion to the holiday season,heating up cold and lonely nights. Ella has captured the May-December romance in a way that makes you believe that out there somewhere your own cub maybe waiting to be found. Giving the story the touching words and attitude that all of us "cougars" need to hear, to know that we are still desirable.
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I was fortunate enough to receive an advanced copy to start my holiday season off with a bang. All of these stories are overflowing with heat and holiday cheer by 17 very talented authors. They will entice, enchant, and make you merry in ways that can be shared with your partner. Here are my thoughts on 7 of the stories and their amazing characters.

Take Me Home by Allison Foster

Whew! Such steam at such a cold part of the year. I was so excited to read more about Tanner the hot, broody, muscular
Mary
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have not had a chance to read all the stories in this amazing boxed set but from what I read, I'm happy that I invested 99 cents into this incredible deal. Love these holiday nuggets to get me in the spirit of the season and for short escapes from all the chaos.

Perfectly Kissed by Lacey Silks: What’s a girl to do when the entire house seems to be conspiring against her, pushing her into the arms of an old flame? Millie ends up at her friend April’s family for Christmas where Dave, her former f
iliana G
Take me Home-Alison Foster-5stars

I was given an ARC by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Short ,hot and festive this story caught me in its lines and didn't let me go until the last page.

Tris is the daughter of a very bad and very welathy mobster.
Her father keeps all the family close and under guard but trish is a rebel.

Tanner's life is to guard her...but in the process he lost his heart to her.

When Tris runs away its his job to bring her back

Can he keep his professional self in check
Lisa
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Lisa by: The Reading Room Blog
This review is for the contributed story - A Cub for Christmas.

I received a copy of this story for an honest review.

A Cub for Christmas is a phenomenal romantic novella that walks the fine line between sweet and spicy. I absolutely adored this read and cannot recommend it enough to other romance fans. Below are five reasons I think you should check out the story:

1. Well Developed Leads: Often when short stories fall flat for me it’s because the leads are one dimensional and the author relies too
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
**I received an electronic copy of the Red Hot Holidays Anthology in exchange for an honest reiew.

The Red Hot Holidays Anthology is a hot and steamy set of books to get you into the holiday spirit. There is a little something for everyone: contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, second chance romance and more.

One of my favorite stories in the Red Hot Holidays Anthology was Noel by J.C. Valentine. Noel was a nurse trying to avoid falling for her patient, hot cop Hunter. His
Jeanne Meaux
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I haven't been able to read all 17 books in the boxed set yet, but I did read Noel: A Blue Collar Christmas by J.C. Valentine, and Bearfield Snowed In by Jacqueline Sweet. Here are my thoughts on the two.

Noel: A Blue Collar Christmas: Noel Walker has a strict policy of not dating patients. Officer Hunter Davis comes in to the ER with a gun shot wound. As soon as he lays eyes on Noel, he's determined to break her "policy". Noel regretfully refuses his advances. They meet again at a mutual friends
Mary Forster
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**This review will change has I read more stories in the box set but for now my review is for Noel**

This is a quick read but it's so worth it. If you're looking for a fun, steamy, hot romance then this book is for you. JC knows how to write a short story and keep you hooked until the end. You won't regret reading this story and it will put a smile on your face.

Noel works at a hospital and prefers the ER as it keeps her busy. She has a no dating the patients rule that she likes to stick to. She m
Ali Foito
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love boxed sets because it is a great introduction into new authors. I have read several of the stories of this boxed set and loved them I can’t wait to read the rest.
Perfectly Kissed reunites two old flames and it turns out to be a great Christmas. I can’t wait for the rest of their story.
Noel: A Blue Collar Christmas has one determined cop ready to show one nurse what this time of year is all about.
Slow and Steady who new Christmas Shopping could be so adventurous.
Take me Home: It’s hard wh
S.V.C. Ricketts
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Cub for Christmas by Ella Dominguez Review

This sweet little tease (author included) is the perfect precursor to Christmas. But it's more than that. The main character, Ari, is well written as a mature woman, however not too mature where I felt she should apply for AARP. Aaron, same thing, kind of. He too is written in a way where I think he should have been in a frat house, hanging upside-down while chugging from a keg.

As a cougar myself, I appreciate the way this story unfolded. It had good p
Jacqueline JJ
Nov 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was provided an ARC of this written work, in exchange for my honest review.

Just because a story is short doesn’t mean that it’s not well-developed. Short doesn’t mean you can’t fall in love with the characters in a short period of time. And in this case especially, short doesn’t mean that “A Cub for Christmas” wasn’t titillating and sexy, because it was every bit of that and more, and MORE is definitely what I want.

Ella Dominguez does not disappoint in this story of Aricelli (and I love that n
Rachel
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anthology
Rachel's Review on Noel by JC Valentine~

What a fun, easy to read, sweet holiday novella.

Noel Walker is a nurse. Her forte is the ER. She loves the adrenalin rush! At the ass end of an 18 hour shift she comes across hot as hell, built like a tank Hunter Davis. He's drop dead, (ahahah LOL) hot n hunky! So good lookin that Noel is momentarily speechless and staring! And he's the GSW that was brought in earlier. As she looks for his wound, he whips his hospital gown up, basically flashing his junk,
Kristy
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My review is for Jacqueline Sweet's "Bearfield Snowed In", I was lucky enough to receive an ARC, in exchange for an honest review.

"Bearfield Snowed In"
I LOVE Jacqueline's "Bearfield" series, so to find out this novella was based there, but not actually including the characters I normally read about... well I couldn't wait. We meet Elizabeth, who's following magical talismon to the location of the shifter that murdered her parents, what she finds instead, will blow her away. Keeping to himself,
Jay Tee
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Noel by JC Valentine

A short sweet " HOT " Christmas Romance.

Hunter a Cop and currently a patient undergoing treatment in Hospital who also happens to be one fit and oh so " HOT " male Alpha, with the most mesmerising green eyes.

Noel a caring dedicated Nurse who basically has no life outside the hospital, she takes most shifts going especially those in the Trauma Department she loves the adrenaline rush and would Never dream of dating a patient especially one as dreamy as Hunte
Cathy Ryan
This is a review for Band Of Heather by Sarah Cradit

This is the story of how Colleen and Noah met, both of them coincidentally in Edinburgh at University and enrolled in the neuroscience program. I love how the story starts with letters from each of them to loved ones back home, neither of them very impressed with the other.

They’re both, for different reasons, having to spend Christmas in Edinburgh and meet by chance in the university library. After an initially uncomfortable exchange they grew
Brigitte
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Noel - A Blue Collar Christmas by JC Valentine.

Noel is an ER Nurse and adrenaline junkie. She would rather work during the holiday period instead of nursing a glass of Merlot or two, at home on her own.

Hunter is a Cop who has been admitted for "copping" a bullet. When Noel goes to tend to him, she is mesmerised by his eyes and his physique. To her embarrassment, Hunter notices but he is not oblivious to her either. He asks her on a date but she has a "No dating patients poli
Heidi Hadley
Shelves: must-read
I was one of the lucky people to get Noel, part of the "Red Hot Holidays Anthology" as an ARC for my honest review.
Oh My Heck!! I LOVE Hunter & Noel!! When they meet, the way they meet, you would think that's it they will never see each other again.
When Officer Hunter asks ER nurse Noel out, even for a friendly drink, he's shot down. Noel doesn't have time for a relationship & she doesn't date patients. Life is funny, when you're suppose to be together, it definitely makes sure to ma
Shawna
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So far I have only read Noel by J.C. Valentine. It was amazing and well worth the cost of the book. I can't wait to read the entire collection. Get your copy today!

My review of J.C. Valentine's book: "I received an ARC of this novella in return for my honest review.

I adored this sweet tale of a busy nurse who thought she didn't have time for love until her patient, a smoking hot cop, sets out to prove her wrong.

The chemistry between the two characters are electric and their personalities are v
Trisha
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have not read all the stories, but I read Noel: A Blue Collar Christmas. I thought it was something different, since I thought it would be only about Christmas trees and something similar. It was definitely a good surprise. Noel seems like a sweet hard working nurse and then she gets rewarded by working on a hot patient during her double shift. Mr. Davis made her feel more than she has felt in a while all by just his presence. Loved that he could definitely make her feel and change her way of ...more
Kate
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5☆'s for Blair Babylon 's Montreux.
A long awaited short story about our favorites Rae and Wulf!!!
This time we find them in Switzerland heading for the alter! More complications and treachery afoot!
Blair Babylon has an incredible way of stitching each of these stories and the Caracters we've come to know and love together seamlessly! Always left wanting more and more! Can't wait!!!
I was given this as an ARC for an honest review. I'm very grateful! !!I am a huge fan of Blair Babylon and totally ad
Leona Bowman
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I only read a few, but so far it has totally worth buying the book, I like Gillian Cherry story, My cowboy soldier. It made me cry, and pray that all the soldiers will be able to be home for Christmas or at least be with their families. In this collection there is something for everyone . So enjoy 17 Christmas stories for a awesome price.
I received a copy of Gillian Cherry book.
Ann
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a great box set for the small amount of dollars!! My favorite story in this bundle was Bearfield, Snowed In by Jacqueline Sweet. I also enjoyed Home Bound by Olivia Rigal and Christmas on the Run by Daizie Draper. This was a great set to find some really good new to me authors and I highly recommend this box set if you love the holidays and red hot alpha shifters!
  • Christmas With the Billionaire Rancher: A Billionaire's Club Story
  • Snowflake Wishes (Echo Lake, #0.5)
  • Red Hot Candy
  • Christmas Alpha (Alpha, #1)
  • Shifters in the Snow
  • Sweet Cowboy Christmas (Sweet, Texas, #3.5)
  • A Christmas Code (Code Breakers, #2)
  • All I Want for Christmas is You (Coming Home #5.5)
  • Better Date than Never Boxed Set, #7-10
  • His Hostage (Valetti Crime Family #2)
  • Skidamarink
  • Sweet Adventure (Klaus Brothers, #3)
  • Hot, Sexy & Bad: A Holiday Novella Collection
  • Snowy Days, Steamy Nights: Come in from the Cold
  • Boxer Beast
  • Face the Music (Gone by Autumn, #4; Brothers of Rock, #14)
  • Come Home for Christmas, Cowboy (The Montana Millionaires, #4)
  • Lantern Lake (The Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
USA Today Bestselling Author Lacey Silks writes erotic and contemporary romances with a touch of suspense. Her stories come from her life, dreams and fantasies. She’s a happily married wife with two kids who uses her husband to test out the more intimate scenes for her writing – he said he doesn’t mind it at all.

Lacey likes to make her readers blush and experience the story as if they were the ch
More about Lacey Silks...

Wingmen Short Stories (4 books)
  • Take the Cake and Run (Wingmen, #1.5; Wingmen Short Stories, #1)
  • Take it Easy (Wingmen, #2.5; Wingmen Short Stories, #2)
  • Give and Take (Modern Love Story, #3.75; Wingmen, #2.75; Modern Love Story Shorts, #3; Wingmen Short Stories, #2.5)
  • Two Wingmen and a Baby (Wingmen, #3.5; Wingmen Short Stories, #3)

“Shopping was great.” A week later, it was finally Christmas Eve. We were hosting Christmas this year, and I’d spent the week trying to” 0 likes