Start by marking “Paranormal and Loving it!: A Paranormal Romance Box Set” as Want to Read:
Paranormal and Loving it!: A Paranormal Romance Box Set

Paranormal and Loving it!: A Paranormal Romance Box Set

Three of today's hottest romance authors come together to bring you this 9 book paranormal box set. Whether wolf shifters make you howl with pleasure, you prefer the wicked bite of a vampire, or the all-powerful hand of a demi-god is more your thing, Paranormal and Loving it! has something to send delicious chills racing through you.

Publisher's Note: These books, previous
Published November 20th 2015 by Acelette Press

To ask other readers questions about Paranormal and Loving it!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paranormal and Loving it!

Lynn Reynolds
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you could sum up Paranormal and Loving It! in three words, what would they be?
Worth Every Penny

Who was your favorite character and why?
It's hard to have a favorite character when this is a compilation of several stories. It's a great way to relax after a hard day at work. It also helps on the commute going to work.

What does Hollie Jackson bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
She had a pleasant voice and one where you don't feel that you're being yelled at.
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
It is one of the few paranormal/shifter box-sets that I have read and thoroughly enjoyed reading. This book is compiled of various short stories that offers a variety of drama, intrigue, suspense, action, lust, love, emotional feelings and erotic scenes. The story-line and plots of the various stories are well thought out and written. The characters have personality with emotional feelings of lust, needs and desires. I would recommend this box-set to people that like to read paranormal romance
Lori
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
Just a fun collection of paranormal short stories by several different authors. I have listened to a story by Sotia Lazu before, but Sofia Grey and Allyson Lindt are both new authors for me. I enjoyed all of the stories in this set, some more than others but all of them were very entertaining, enjoyable and interesting.

Vampires, Shifters, a Cupid and a Demi-God what's not to like. Along with a bit of steamy romance, suspense, drama, intrigue and more.

I really like that each story was a
Julie
Feb 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This collection has so many stories in it that it's an incredible value for those who like paranormal romance. The stories focus mainly on vampires, wolf shifters and a few Norse gods, but not some of the other popular paranormal elements like ghosts, witches or dragons. I'd never heard of these authors or their stories before, but there were enough pieces that I have insights on new worlds, some with twists that aren't the boring same old-same old.

I particularly liked the story about Cherry Ste
Jean
Feb 04, 2017 rated it liked it

Not a good idea to bundle books from different authors..

This Immortal Box Set is comprised of short stories by different author's and if one or more stories are not enjoyable, it could bring the ratings down for the other authors. .

The set covers a bit of suspense, action, and lust at first sight.

The stories are pretty much random and do not relate to each other and is geared towards someone on the go and wants to read a story within a short amount of time.

Overall, this set is would be something
Lynn Z
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this audio book free for an honest review. This is a great compilation of many paranormal stories. Each one is unique, quick and enjoyable. Not much else to say except that I enjoyed each story. Each author did a great job of providing cute short stories. The narrator did a great job with each of the stories. I felt like each character was very unique. I wished some of the stories could have gone longer.
Nicholas
Nov 04, 2015
WildAboutBones
Nov 08, 2015
Sofia Grey
Nov 08, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
S.l.
Regan Watson
Nov 05, 2016
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Nov 07, 2016
This Goodreads account is now maintained by Allyson's assistant. I'll make sure to pass on messages to her, but I won't be accepting friend requests, since I'm not Allyson. :)

Allyson Lindt has been telling stories since before she could put the words on paper. She was lucky enough to marry her muse and soul mate. Their cats are their children, and when they’re not spending way too much time gaming