Start by marking “Cowboy All Night (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #5)” as Want to Read:
Cowboy All Night (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #5)

Cowboy All Night

(Thunder Mountain Brotherhood #5)

Blame it on the Stetson...

Brant Ellison's easygoing nature makes him one of the most sought-after horse trainers in Wyoming. His powerful muscles don't hurt, either. Nothing makes Brant happier than training a new colt at his foster home, Thunder Mountain Ranch--except maybe the colt's sexy new owner, if she wasn't all work and no play.

Aria Danes hopes that once trained,
Published May 24th 2016 by Harlequin Blaze

Start your review of Cowboy All Night (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #5)
Clare O'Beara
Mar 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Some modern dilemmas are faced in this American romance. A palomino mare is foaling at the start and her happy owner is on hand. So is a cowboy who tries to educate young people about horses. They celebrate a perfect colt foal and soon find their way to bed. But there is no guarantee that they will stay together. Also involved is the lady's brother, a disabled war veteran, who seems determined to lead an indoor life and ignore horses. The story follows the three of them as they work gradually to ...more
Jo  (Mixed Book Bag)
Mar 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Cowboy All Night (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood) by Vicki Lewis Thompson – Another of the Thunder Mountain Boys arrives back home and finds romance and love. This time it is Brant Ellison. Once back he meets Aria Danes. They seem to be opposites but of course opposites attract. This was a quick fun read with a lot of sex. I did think that the character development would have been better if they spent more time with their clothes on than with them off. Sex is great but the relationship just needed ...more
Kate Vale
Brant Ellison has a soft heart for new foals and intends to stay independent so that he can travel where he's needed whenever he wants to. No women for him, just new horses. Given his family history, his attitude is understandable.

That is, undtil he meets Aria who's just as stubborn about want to get her brother out of his wheelchair with the help of a newborn foal.

It takes Brand and the foal to do that, but it's an iffy thing until Brant realizes he wants more than to be fancy-free when his hea
Mem
B895 May16 Thunder Mountain Brotherhood #5 Aria Danes hires a horse trainer, easy going Brant Ellison, to work with her new foal. Her brother is a disabled veteran and she is using this to help him with his recovery. He's given up, confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his life.
Jaclyn
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍
Janine
Apr 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Hope you continue the story (even if it is in the background) about Josh and Linus!
Emily
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
love this series. hot brother best parents.
Mary
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was gifted to me, and this is my honest review. This is the second book in this series that I have read and I enjoyed it just as much as the first The characters have very large hearts, and a strong sense of family. This is romantic and sweet and entertaining. Vicki is making me really
Donna Repsher
I received an ARC of this novel in exchange for an honest review and here it is: 3.5 stars.

How nice to be back at Thunder Mountain Ranch again, this time with Brant Allison, coming back to the ranch just in time to assist in the birth and training of the foal of Aria Danes' horse, Lucy. Brant is probably the most happy and laid-back a guy as Rosie and Herb ever fostered. His brothers, none of whom had an easy childhood before being fostered are generally amazed by his relaxed, "whatever happens
Books and Spoons
May 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
The easy going exterior and gypsy lifestyle might hide much deeper character that shows outside, and it takes one special, bossy, stubborn lady, and some cherry pie, to change one world view and life goals completely.
I love Brant, the gentle giant. His attitude, demeanor, and position in life is cheerful, engaging, and uplifting. He is easy to be around, and his gentle touch calms the biggest case of nerves. He is, well, swoon worthy for sure.
Of course Aria at first seems his total opposite, b
Trudy Miner
Sep 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Brant Ellison is a much sought-after horse trainer and he's returned to Thunder Mountain Ranch to bring into the world yet again another foal and train it for its owner, Aria Danes, who hopes the foal will help her brother who's an injured and now confined to a wheelchair. Aria thinks that seeing the new foal will help Josh rekindle his interest in life enough to return to physical therapy and riding again. However, once she meets sexy Brant Ellison, her game plan is soon sidetracked. Brant and ...more
Nancy Reynolds
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
A great addition to this series. I have to say that this one came together VERY quickly. Sparks ignited immediately. I love the total back story and will read all the books. This one just felt a bit rushed. I don't mind that the romance exploded between Brant and Aria. But the part about Aria's brother seemed all jammed in at the end, and storylines offered throughout the book were just left dangling at the end (i.e., the cooking lesson that was going to be given to everyone in the family, and t ...more
Kristy
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another enjoyable book in the Thunder Mountain Brotherhood series by Vicki Lewis Thompson! Cowboy All Night was the story of Brant, a horse trainer for foals, and Aria, a banker and aspiring cooking teacher. I've always enjoyed Thompson's books, and this was no different. I didn't identify with the characters as well as some of the previous because I felt their HOT chemistry overshadowed getting to know them as individuals. Still, an enjoyable read, and I can't wait for the next book in the seri ...more
Heather andrews
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The man on the cover reminds me of Scott Eastwood and since I'm in love with that man I needed this book. I loved the flirty banter between Aria and Brant:
“If you’re worried about accidentally grabbing me, you could put your hands in your pockets for safekeeping.”
“Ordinarily that’s a great idea, but at the moment the front of my jeans is stretched to capacity.”
I loved Brant's attitude and sense of humor, “stand there and admire my manly chest while I hose down Matilda.” I really liked this boo
Carole
May 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Harlequin Books
"These two characters are the perfect yin and yang. Aria has trouble relinquishing control while Brant is more relaxed, with an off-the-wall sense of humor. Their relationship, although puzzling at first, really turns into an enjoyable story" (4 stars @ RT Book Reviews).

Miniseries: Thunder Mountain Brotherhood
Cheryl
May 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of those books that you can start thread then put it down pick up something else and go back to it. I enjoyed reading it and am finding the Thunder Mountain Brotherhood series getting better as the books come.
Belinda
Sep 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Brant is a horse trainer..he comes back to his home to help train a new foal that is born..while there he falls for Aria, the owner of the horse and foal...She is standoffish at first but that doesn't last long...The sparks fly...Best part of the book was about the cherry pie!
Rebekah
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was the first romance book I've ever read, as well as the first harlequin book I've read. I really enjoyed the heat that was present in this book. Wonderful read if your single and looking for something to get you through those lonely nights.
Nancy Ku
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FIVE PLUS

I'm a big fan of cowboys...and Vicki does them the best. I can't get enough of the Thunder Mountain Brotherhood ... Brant and Aria's story was great and I can't wait to hear more about them and Linus....
Stacie Williams
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down. Great characters and awesome story. I love books that I can actually picture the story in my head. I also love stories about horses and ranches. I recommend to all adult book lovers.
Shelly Carter
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brant and Aria

Another great story in the Thunder Mountain series. The story is great and I love that it shows that having been put in foster care isn't always bad. Brant, mother left him. He's a free spirit and doesn't believe in love. Will Aira change that?
Melinda Hennies
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Warning Hot Cowboy

Another great read about The Thunder Mountain Guys....
Brandt is one Hot cowboy who come to train horses..he had no wants to meet and fall for Aria but it just happens...
Emily
May 27, 2016 added it
i love this series . there isn't a story or brothers i haven't loved. thanks Vicki
Caitlin Bergers
Jul 27, 2016 rated it it was ok
Not my kind of book........
Karen Machamer
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Yet another great book by Vicki Lewis Thompson. Really enjoyed Brant and Aria's story and can't wait for the next book in this series.
Terri Hebert
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just love this series. This book was everything I look for when reading .... I give it an A+++
Geraldine Sadiku
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot, sexy cowboy, what more could you ask for
Cynthia Siermienski
Cowboy All Night

Another great book. This series is wonderful. The way one couple can make a huge difference in young men's lives. Can't wait to read the next book in this series.
Katie B
Jun 05, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6)
  • The Arrangement
  • Every Bride Needs a Groom (Brides With Style, #1)
  • The Most Eligible Lord in London (The Lords of London #1)
  • The Ruthless Gentleman
  • Every Girl Gets Confused (Brides With Style, #2)
  • Her Renegade Rancher (Montana Men, #5)
  • Every Bride Has Her Day (Brides with Style #3)
  • Perfect Chaos
  • The Billionaire's Fake Fiancée (Big Bad Billionaires, #0.5)
  • Wicked Bite (Night Rebel, #2)
  • Demon's Mercy (Dark Protectors #9)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • The Vanishing (Fogg Lake #1)
  • The Broken One (Corisi Billionaires, #1)
  • Her Alaskan Hero (Alaskan Hero, #2)
  • Backstage Pass: On Tour (The Backstage Pass Rock Star Romance, #5)
New York Times and USA Today bestseller Vicki Lewis Thompson believes love makes the world go around and laughter makes the trip worth taking. The recipient of RWA’s Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award and the author of more than ninety books, Vicki pioneered a new kind of romance hero with Nerd in Shining Armor. Following the success of her nerd stories, Vicki launched a boisterous paranormal ...more

Thunder Mountain Brotherhood (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Midnight Thunder (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #1)
  • Thunderstruck (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #2)
  • Rolling Like Thunder (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #3)
  • A Cowboy Under the Mistletoe (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #4)
  • Cowboy After Dark (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #6)
  • Cowboy Untamed (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #7)
  • Cowboy Unwrapped (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #8)
  • In the Cowboy's Arms (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood, #9)
  • Say Yes to the Cowboy (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood Book 2559)
  • Do You Take this Cowboy? (Thunder Mountain Brotherhood)