Start by marking “Catch My Heart” as Want to Read:

Catch My Heart

No one said love was easy. No one said love was perfect. No one said love didn't hurt. No one said love would last forever.

Follow these characters from your favorite Lyssa Layne books as they experience Valentine's Day in an unexpected, non-traditional fashion...

Love is a Fire/Burst Into Flame-Andy Garrity lost the love of his life almost three years ago. Giving in to his
Published 2016

To ask other readers questions about Catch My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Catch My Heart

Start your review of Catch My Heart
LaGina
Feb 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a great collection of stories to be read, even better since I got the privilege to read them for Valentines weekend. Lyssa Layne was a new author for me but she is now on my author stalk....er I mean author to watch list. This collection has something for everyone. It was very heart warming and a really enjoyable escape. I am so glad that she was introduced to me. ON a side note I went through a personal situation a few months ago and this author personally contacted me to make sure that I ...more
Rebecca Austin
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Andy Garrity - Love is a Fire & Burst Into Flame

Andy has experienced more heartache in the last few years than any man should. Yet, his daughter-in-laws believe that maybe it's time for him to move on so he is no longer alone after the death of his wife Lisa, three years ago.

This book is an amazing look at the guilt of moving alone and knowing that it is ok to move on and no longer feel lonely. The book brings up such sad memories from past books, yet it is an amazing book on love and the abilit
Dawn DiDominzio
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a Valentine’s Collection of 5 short stories, of which Lyssa Layne gives the reader a prequel of future book goodness to come. Each story has characters from her previous books, but you can jump on the “Lyssa Bandwagon” without having read about them in previous books. These stories are short, but high impact and you’d swear they were full length novels! I don’t know how she accomplished that illusion, but that she did. These stories will have you craving for more, and this is why reading ...more
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Jan 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Catch My Heart Valentine’s Day Collection by Lyssa Layne
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
I have got to say I have never read anything from this author so to me this was a GREAT introduction to her writing and even possible books I will want to read later!
Love is a Fire/Burst Into Flame – This story is a
Angelica Lichtner
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of 5 very sweet shorter stories and they are all very well written and really good. At first I thought that I would dislike the fact that it is not a book but 5 stories but I was wrong. They are really good when it comes to what they are about and how they are written. When I started reading I thought I would read one of the stories and then go to bed and it ended up with me finishing all five stories in one go.

If you are like me, and havent heared about Lyssa Layne before,
Ramona Alba
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lyssa Layne

Lyssa Layne's collection of short stories, Catch My Heart, brings us the continuation of a few of her popular novels, all set around Valentine's Day. This is like a dream for most readers - what happened after the happily ever after? Did it stay true to the promise? Did it become a happily just now? Or did the romance fizzle out after some time?

Romance, remember, isn't just filled with lust and hot romps in bed (or other places). After the heat, reality sets in and the h
Julie
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was excited when Lyssa released a collection of Valentine's stories that included many of my favorite characters. It allowed me to get a tease of what might come with the characters in the future while it made me want to read even more!

Andy Garrity is back on the dating scene after losing his wife a few years prior. Will he have success and find a love like he lost?

James Paul & Brianna are a made-for each other couple. They seem to have it all but all changes in a split second, a way they were
Janett The Pleasure of Reading Today
I love Lisa's writing and she does not disappoint when it comes to this Valentine's collection.

Every one of these stories transport us not only to the lives of these characters but to the possibilities that come with a second chance at love, to losing the one you love, the insecurities that some go through at the thought of being a parent for the first time, the fear that the past will come back to hunt you and it'll repeat itself.

Lisa is an incredibly talented storyteller and I find that her
Lisa
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Valentine’s Collection

Lyssa Layne

Contemporary Romance

5  Stars

This book is a collection of Valentine’s Day stories from your favorite Lyssa Layne books.

Read about your favorite characters andd how they are spending Valentine’s Day.

All of them experiencing different emotions and just trying to get through this day of Love without a broken heart.

I as a reader needed the tissue box handy.  And at times was asking myself “ why is she doing this to us???  Despite all
Fiction  Vixens Blog
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of 5 really great short stories and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed these stories As you are reading these stories they will take you on a journey through the characters lives and the possibilities of second chances at happiness and love. It's also about insecurities of becoming first time parents. These stories will have you wanting more . This author has a talent for writing great stories ,that has soul and that will take us the reads on journey through happiness a ...more
Book Review Virginia Lee
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
VIRGINIA REVIEW
*********************************
This was short stories in a collection of five. You journey through many emotions of what you would do for that special love in your life. The plot was really real life and keep you entertain and enjoy reading them. The Character made you fall in love with them and they did drag you through their emotional times that will make you cry. Highly Recommend this book, you will totally enjoy it today.
How would you describe the plot of this book? some twi
Virginia Lee
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
How would you describe the plot of this book? some twist
Which of these words best describes the mood?
Spunky N Sassy
SNSBAH Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

A nice collection of Valentine romance stories. Some stories made me chuckle and some made me cry but they all touched my heart in one way or another. The only reason I did not give this book a five star rating is I found some stories dragged a little bit. Other than that I really enjoyed the stories overall. I am a sucker for a good romance and that is what you will get with these stories.
D.L. Gallie
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ummmm, yeah so I don't know how to put into words how amazing this collection of short stories was.
It was so great to revisit the characters from Lyssa's previous works and see where they are now.
I do highly recommend to have tissues on hand as a few of them are tear jerker's and one may rip your heart it and stomp on it but it's done it a beautiful way, if that makes sense. Lyssa is my tear jerker queen and I cannot wait for more from Lyssa
Stephanie Daley
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a good book of short stories. I enjoyed that not all were lovey dovey that you would think would come out of a Valentine's themed book. The author wrote a variety if different type short stories that were all an enjoyable read with a tissue or two, what did I just read here, and I need more please!
Tracy Arnett
Shelves: arc-received
Peggy
Feb 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
**SPOILER FREE**

Such a sweet book! Captivates and hold yous hears to the stories. A good read for Valentine's or a perfect gift for your valentine who loves to read!

*Received for an honest review*
Joann
Feb 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Its a terrific collection of romantic short stories with all kinds of different and charming characters, a great read /gift for Valentine's Day!!
Paula Genereau
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved these stories. Even though they were short and 5 different ones but Lyssa rocked it. I love all her books.

I received a copy of the book for my honest review
Cathy Brockman
Feb 13, 2016
Lyssa
Jan 04, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Patricia
Kathleen Foley
Nov 20, 2017
Julie Duong
Feb 21, 2018
Lyssa Layne is first, and foremost, the proud momma to her precious daughter, AR. In addition to working full-time and being a mommy to AR, she is also an avid St. Louis Cardinals fan, a runner, blogger, and an infertility survivor.

Having watched one too many medical dramas and being inspired by author Rachelle Ayala, who introduced her to the world of indie writing, Lyssa decided to try her hand

News & Interviews