Start by marking “Demigods & Magicians: Percy and Annabeth Meet the Kanes” as Want to Read:
Demigods & Magicians: Percy and Annabeth Meet the Kanes

Demigods & Magicians: Percy and Annabeth Meet the Kanes

(Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover #1-3)

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  6,650 Ratings  ·  563 Reviews
Magic, monsters, and mayhem abound when Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase meet Carter and Sadie Kane for the first time. Weird creatures are appearing in unexpected places, and the demigods and magicians have to team up to take them down. As they battle with Celestial Bronze and glowing hieroglyphs, the four heroes find that they have a lot in common--and more power than th ...more
Published April 5th 2016 by Puffin

To ask other readers questions about Demigods & Magicians, please sign up.
Serena No spontaneous combustion, o.k.?
No spontaneous combustion, o.k.?
Heroes of Olympus was basically a year in five books. I don't think Apollo will be okay with being a mortal for a year let alone five of them and this series is called the Trials of Apollo, which poor Percy (and Nick and Will if he does!), Apollo is a bit much sometimes and a trial to deal with. I imagine the series title is going for a bit of irony too.(less)

Jayson
(B+) 76% | Good
Notes: A clever but lazy convergence, like tee-ball bouts with subpar foes: less an epic battle than a playdate sharing of toys.
emi
Percy and Annabeth forever and always will be my OTP. That's all I really want to say.
Connor
Sep 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: middle-grade
Don't read this until after you've read The Kane Chronicles and both Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the Heroes of Olympus series because these take place after all of those books. I really enjoyed the stories though, and seeing the Kanes in action again was awesome! It makes me want to reread all of the Riordan's mythology books.
Jessica Gilham
This. Is. Going. To. Be. AWESOME.
There's this thing that Rick Riordan does that just makes your insides go squishy and you can't help but be excited for months for...his book releases!
There aren't many authors that are on my auto-buy list, but lets just say...HELLS YEAH RICK RIORDAN IS ON THAT LIST! Something would have to be MAJORLY wrong with me, to not IMMEDIATELY buy his book!
THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN A SIMPSONS/FUTURAMA CROSSOVER!!!!
Uncle Rick has done it again!
Jules ♈ ☾Bookvergent☽
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Actual rating: ★★★★ and 1/2 stars. Since this book is a combination of three stories, I made a sum out of each.

Friendly reminder that in order to understand this story, you need to read Percy Jackson Collection: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, the Last Olympian, the Titans Curse, the Sea of Monsters, the Battle of the Labyrinth, the Demigod Files and the Red Pyramid first.

The Son of Sobek Review ★★★★ and 3/4
The Staff of Serapis Review ★★★ and 3/4
The Crown of Ptolemy Review ★★★★★

Rick R
Darren Hagan
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**No spoilers**

A really great collection of 3 short stories and I thoroughly enjoyed each one. Seeing 4 loveable characters from 2 awesome series come together and combine their powers to save the world...incredible and funny. It left is kind of open ended like maybe they'll team up again in the future, which I would definitely love!!
Lenas Welt der Bücher
Meine Meinung:

Ich bin ein riesen Fan der Geschichte von Rick Riordan und habe mich daher unglaublich auf dieses Buch gefreut.

Das Buch verbindet die Welten von Percy und Annabeth mit der Welt von Sadie und Carter. Das Buch beinhaltet 3 Geschichten, in denen es zwar um unterschiedliche Abenteuer geht, aber alle 3 Geschichten hängen zusammen. In der ersten Geschichte treffen Annabeth und Sadie aufeinander, in der zweiten dann Percy und Carter und in der dritten Geschichte sind alle vier zusammen.

Ic
MrLightwood96
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Una lettura davvero piacevole! Tre racconti bellissime che vedono incontrarsi Percy e Annabeth con i fratelli Kane. L'ultimo racconto è stato epico e vederli collaborare...wow!😍
🌟🌟🌟🌟
Philip | Book Walk
Ich bin echt unentschlossen. Unterhaltsam aber irgendwie auch zu oberflächlich
Akai
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Poco que decir.
Son 3 historias cortas en las que Percy Y Annabeth conocen a Carter y Sadie Kane.
Las dos primeras se me hicieron un poco “meh”, pero la tercera es ORO PURO.
La corona de Ptolomeo no solo cuenta una historia divertida y dinámica… también es material del bueno para las fangirls de percabeth.
Percy es lo más cuqui del universo <3

Eso sí, recomiendo leerlo solo si has leído las 3 sagas al completo: Percy Jackson y los dioses del Olimpo, Las crónicas de Kane y Héroes del Olimpo. Bás
Eric Boot
Sep 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Elke Rick Riordan is een pareltje! Ook al waren dit 3 relatief korte verhalen en had ik het zo uit, was het zeker een pre-order waard!
Juan Manuel Sarmiento
Cocodrilos gigantes, dioses recién despertados con ansias de dominación mundial, y malvados hechiceros del Antiguo Egipto son algunas de las cosas que nos esperan en estas tres historias, cargadas de esa adrenalina y acción propias del autor.
Reseña completa en THE BEST READ YET BLOG
Ady Weasley
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Como no darle 5⭐ si estamos hablando de Percy Jackson, me encantan las historias de Rick Riordan, pero sin duda mi favorita es aquella donde aparece Percy Jackson y este libro nos vuelve a introducir con este amado personaje.

Este libro es un pequeño crossover entre las Cronicas Kane y el mundo de Percy Jackson. Es decir la mezcla entre la mitología Egipcia y la Griega; digo ya hemos visto su acercamiento con la mitología Romana y un poco con la Nórdica , y si bien recuerdan hay pequeños guiños d
Umm.Itz.Jewel
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the crossovers!!!!!! :) Amazing,Rick Riodan is AMAZING!!!!:D
Evan Quade
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Three crossover short stories where Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase meet Carter and Sadie Kane. Two demigods and two magicians working together to fight enemies and other dangers lurking. As I have read all the books for Percy Jackson and the Olympians/The Heroes of Olympus and The Kane Chronicles, having this collection was a hell of a treat to have more adventures with these beloved characters, especially Percy. I missed having Percy for a main character, even though he has been through a lot ...more
Iliana Matute
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amé estas tres historias
amó a Percy demasiado y Anabeth
Sadie and Carter 😍😍
Areej Chaudhary
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A mysterious magical disturbance draws Sadie and Carter Kane to New York City. That's when they meet a pair of kids like them; Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase. Together they must use Greek and Egyptian forces to defeat Setne, a crazed sorcerer thirsty for immortality. Will they be able to work together and defeat him, or will they be one step behind and see their world crumble right before their eyes?

This book truly deserves 5 stars because of the in depth detail and great scenes-like the battl
Danielle
Oct 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Read this review and more on my blog.

Demigods And Magicians collects the three crossover novella between the Percy Jackson series and the Kane Chronicles.

Since these three novellas are so different I shall review them individually and then give my overall thoughts on this bind-up.

The Son Of Sobek

Carter Kane and Percy Jackson meet up in this first crossover novella. Being only 40 pages long, not as much detail goes into this as it probably should have but it had enough that it was worth while rea
Annie
//shelf: my-rick-riordan-collection us hardback, uk paperback//

Ya he ido publicando pequeñas reviews de las historias por separado, así que solo diré que las recomiendo muchísimo a todo fan del autor.

No lo leáis si no habéis leído todos los libros (y tenéis intención de hacerlo) porque hay referencias que pueden spoilearos.

Reseñado también en mi blog, que para algo está: http://prettylittlehuman.blogspot.com...
Clara
Sep 23, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a nice addition to both the Percy Jackson series and the Kane Chronicles series, but I'd definitely recommend finishing the main books in BOTH series before moving onto this. Spoilers! They're vague enough that you might not realize all of them, but they're definitely there.

The plots of these three stories weren't the most interesting, but it was nice to see the main characters of the two series again and to see how they'd interact.
Anniek
May 31, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was really fun to see these characters meet, but the storylines lacked some suspense and originality.
Arwen
5/5
Ya necesitaba algo más de Rick Riordan en mi vida. Definitivamente amo a Percabeth y los Kane juntos <3 Me encantaron las tres historias, si son fans de ambas sagas entonces también lo van a requete disfrutar. Reseña completa pronto! :)
talia [abookishravenclaw]
Friendly Reminder: Rick Riordan IS a god

This was a fantastic one-sitting read! If you're ready to get into a Riordan marathon (like I am), or have just read the Kane Chronicles and all the Percy Jackson books and need even more meaning to your life, read this.
This biggest thing that drew my eye in these three shorts was how Rick portrayed ADHD and dyslexia. I swear, it's hard to miss if you don't pay attention but he seamlessly integrates it into the storyline and it just makes things more perf
Always Reading
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Es ist ziemlich genau sieben Jahre her seit ich "Percy Jackson" das erste Mal gelesen habe. Und ich muss tatsächlich gestehen; es gibt nichts aus dieser Welt was mir nicht gefällt.
So ist es auch mit diesem Buch, welches drei Kurzgeschichten beinhaltet. Diese Geschichten sind ein Crossover von "Percy Jackson" und den "Kane Chroniken" und ich hab mich weggeschmissen.
Ich liebe Rick Riordans Humor, bin nur am Kichern wie eine Verrückte, genieße jede einzelne Seite. Mir gefällt einfach die Art und We
Sumbal Saba
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: middle-grade
OMG! ♡♡
Rose
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
unire questi quattro personaggi è stata una fantastica idea
IzamaRi H. Fabela
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

RESEÑA COMPLETA ➜ https://goo.gl/4kbFus

No es para nadie un secreto lo mucho que amo a Riordan y a Percy Jackson así que cuando vi este libro supe que tenía que caer en mi manos sobre todo porque en este pequeño libro el autor une dos de sus series “Percy Jackson” y “Las crónicas de Kane”.

En Percy Jackson conocimos el mundo de los semidioses, el campamento mestizo y la mitología griega mientras que en Las crónicas de Kane conocimos a la mitología egipcia y a los magos.
Si han leído los libr
Nicis
3.5

Había leído las 3 historias cuando fueron publicadas respectivamente como extras en ediciones de otros de sus libros. Los mundos mitológicos de los hermanos Kane y Annabeth y Percy colisionan cuando deben enfrentarse a monstruos griegos y egipcios en 3 aventuras breves, la tercera con los 4 incluídos.

Las historias son divertidas, pero claramente es necesario haber leído al menos la saga de Percy Jackson y los dioses del Olimpo + La trilogía de los Kane para disfrutarlas como corresponde. El e
Jill booksandescape
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Demigods & Magicians by Rick Riordan is a collection of three novellas. These novellas are crossovers for the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and the Kane Chronicles series. The stories included in this book are The Son of Sobek, The Staff of Serapis, and The Crown of Ptolemy.

It was so much fun to see Percy and Annabeth cross paths with Carter and Sadie. I hope we get more crossovers like these.
Samythenerdybeasty
I needed something light and fun with characters I love so I grabbed this off my TBR shelf. Carter, Sadie, Percy and Annabeth will always feel so real to me. I love the sass and commentary. I love the mythological aspects. Riordan is just one of my favorite go to authors. This got me wanting to read some of his newer works sooner rather than later.
  • Star Wars #10
  • Darth Vader #4
  • Shattered Empire #3
  • Silk (2015) #2
  • How to Fight a Dragon’s Fury (How To Train Your Dragon, #12)
  • Lando #1
  • The Unofficial Heroes of Olympus Companion: Gods, Monsters, Myths and What's in Store for Jason, Piper and Leo
  • With Zombies (Assured Destruction #3)

Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover (3 books)
  • The Son of Sobek (Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover, #1)
  • The Staff of Serapis (Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover #2)
  • The Crown of Ptolemy (Percy Jackson & Kane Chronicles Crossover #3)
“Yo quería levantarme y enfrentarme a Setne, pero mi trasero tenía otras intenciones. Quería quedarse donde estaba y padecer un dolor extremo.” 0 likes
“El camello bramó y se tiró un pedo, cosa que me hizo apreciarlo todavía más.” 0 likes