Jump to ratings and reviews

DC Super Hero Girls #2

Supergirl at Super Hero High

Get your cape on with the DC Super Hero Girls™—the unprecedented new Super Hero universe especially for girls! Readers of all ages can fly high with the all-new adventures of Wonder Woman™, Supergirl™, Batgirl™, and some of the world’s most iconic female super heroes as high schoolers!

Supergirl is the new girl in school—and she just also happens to be the most powerful teenager in the galaxy!

After losing her home planet of Krypton and everyone she knows, Supergirl has made a new home on Earth, but she’s isn’t so sure that Super Hero High School is the right place for her. Wonder Woman, other new friends, and a kindly librarian make her feel welcome, but breached inter-dimensional portals, invading alien armies, and bad dreams shake her confidence. It’s not easy being a super hero and a high school student all at once!

Award-winning author Lisa Yee brings mystery, thrills, and laughs to this groundbreaking series that follows DC Comics’ most iconic female Super Heroes and Super-Villains. Move over Batman™ and Superman™—the DC Super Hero Girls are ready to save the day and have fun doing it!

235 pages, Hardcover

First published July 5, 2016

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Lisa Yee

32 books417 followers
Lisa Yee has written over 20 novels. Her most recent book, Maizy Chen's Last Chance, is about a fifth-generation Chinese American girl, and is a National Book Award Finalist.

Lisa's debut novel, Millicent Min, Girl Genius, won the prestigious Sid Fleischman Humor Award. Other books include Stanford Wong Flunks Big-Time, Absolutely Maybe, and a series about a 4th grader, Bobby vs. Girls (Accidentally) and Bobby the Brave (Sometimes), illustrated by Dan Santat.

Lisa is also the author of several American Girl books and the DC Super Hero Girls series. A Thurber House Children’s Writer-in-Residence, Lisa's books have been named a NPR Best Summer Read, Sports Illustrated Kids Hot Summer Read, and USA Today Critics’ Top Pick.

Lisa lives In Western Massachusetts, but spends a lot of time in Los Angeles, especially when it's cold.

You can visit Lisa at www.lisayee.com.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
34 (7%)
1 star
9 (1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 83 reviews
Profile Image for Samantha.
623 reviews95 followers
September 5, 2016
Supergirl may have great powers, but she has no clue how to control them. Not to mention, she’s the new girl at a school for incredible superheroes who have skills beyond belief. When mysterious happenings occur at her school, she will have to find her confidence, trust her friends, and get ready to defend the planet she’s learning to love.

What I Loved:

The premise of this series is fantastic. Readers will love seeing some of their favorites as high-schoolers nervous about school projects and trying to fit in. Supergirl is extremely relatable. She knows she has amazing abilities, but she struggles to control them, and she misses her home and family dearly. Her determination grows beautifully, and the friendship between her and Batgirl is lovely.

What Left Me Wanting More:

While the action scenes are fantastic, there are several moments throughout the novel that get stale. The direction of the story seems to wander a bit, and it causes the pacing to lag. However, readers can definitely use that opportunity to pay attention to the secondary characters and guess who might be up to something.

The dialogue is also a little over the top at times. Granted, this is based on the comic world, which is known for dramatics, but some of Supergirl and Wonder Woman’s conversations feel unrealistic and stuff.

Final Verdict:

This is an excellent series for young hero lovers. The brilliant cast of female superheroes creates a positive, kick-butt atmosphere and offers a chance to get to know the heroes in their young days.

Originally posted at YABC: http://www.yabookscentral.com/kidsfic...
Profile Image for Nicole M. Hewitt.
1,389 reviews284 followers
July 29, 2016
This review and many more can be found on my blog: Feed Your Fiction Addiction

This book is SO much fun, and it’s perfect for MG and early YA readers. My daughter and I both read this one and both thoroughly enjoyed it. It provides lots of super hero action but also has a sweet message about believing in yourself. I highly recommend this for MG readers!

This is the second book in the DC Super Hero Girls Series, but it can definitely be read alone (neither my daughter nor I had read the first one and we had no problem following any of the storyline). This installment focuses on Kara – AKA Supergirl – who comes to Super Hero high after the destruction of Krypton. New to Earth, Kara discovers she has powers here, but she isn’t very good at controlling them yet. When compared to the seemingly perfect teens at Super Hero High, Kara doesn’t feel like she measures up – and she wonders if she would be better off somewhere out of the spotlight.

What Fed My Addiction:

Super strength.
Kara (AKA Supergirl) is the strongest teen in the universe – when she can keep her powers under control – and there are plenty of demonstrations of that! Not only do we have lots of fun scenes where Kara is learning to be a super hero in high school, but we also get to see her and her classmates save the day when a villain infiltrates the school (bringing along an evil army!). My daughter got a kick out of scenes where Kara was just learning her powers. For example, she started practicing flying by staying close to home – only going a few states away at first. Cute little lines like this made for fun reading!

Girl power!
I loved that the focus of these books is on the girls without having them be at an all-girl school or something. The boys are there, they just aren’t the stars of the super hero show. This is refreshing to see. There are also some great friendships among the girls – Barbara, Kara’s brainy and tech-savvy best friend, is a particular favorite of mine – and very little cattiness (Cheetah does seem a bit jealous of Kara and makes fun of her a bit when she fails, but the focus isn’t on the “mean girls” – it’s more about Kara’s own insecurities).

Finding your place.
At its heart, this story is really about finding your place when you feel like an outsider. Kara comes to the school after her parents die on Krypton, and she feels alone and out of place. To make matters worse, she comes into her powers only a few short months before entering school, and she really doesn’t have any control over them yet. She is at the height of that MG clumsiness – that period where kids are growing into their bodies and haven’t really figured out how to navigate it all – but her experiences are heightened by the fact that she has super powers. So, instead of just tripping over her own two feet (which she does a lot), she manages to do something like crash into a building or send a whole library wall full of books crashing down. Kara lacks confidence, which makes it nearly impossible for her to succeed. And she looks around at the other teens around her and sees a group of put-together super heroes who always know what they’re doing (at least from her skewed perspective) – she feels like she can’t live up. Kara’s journey of self-acceptance is key to the story!

What Left Me Wanting More:

MG predictable.
I found it relatively obvious early on who the super villain was. Though Yee did give us a little time at the beginning to get to know the villain and let us be surprised, once the hints started, it wasn’t hard to figure out. I actually think this is good for books at this MG level because it gives kids a chance to solve the mystery. Also, while issues of loss, loneliness and self-acceptance are explored, this book is definitely written with a light, fun tone – nothing earth-shattering – again, very appropriate for MG level.

Such a fun read! Super Hero High makes me wish I had a superpower or two! I now definitely need to get my hands on the first book, Wonder Woman at Super Hero High. I give this one 4/5 stars.

***Disclosure: I received this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. No other compensation was given and all opinions are my own.***
Profile Image for Mehsi.
11.5k reviews359 followers
June 26, 2017
The second book in the DC Super Hero Girls and this time our main lead girl is Supergirl.

I was really eager to read this one, Supergirl is just amazing, and I couldn't wait to see her in this version.

The book starts off with before-Super Hero High, it all starts with Supergirl's/Kara's planet exploding, and her losing her parents. She is shot off to Earth, only due to some stuff she doesn't arrive the same time as someone else does. It was fun to see where she landed, and to see the Kent family (and thus Superman) as well.

I felt sorry for Kara, that poor girl, not only did she lose her parents, and her parents, but she also has to pick a school, because her superpowers have popped up, and she needs to be able to handle those. No one likes to pick a school when they are still not used to everything that is going on. I was glad for her decision though, but I can also imagine the struggle she goes through in this book. How she at times doesn't feel home at Super Hero High, how she struggles with her powers, maintaining them, and also trying to control them as they grow.
I was happy for her though that she was able to make friends, even when stuff happened that wasn't fun, she had some people who cared about her, who helped her out, who talked to her. The biggest friend she made would be Barbara, or Babs.

I still don't like Cheetah, Frost, and a few other characters. I can't see how they can still go through with school considering their attitudes and the things they do. :(

I also had a slight problem with Supergirl herself. Namely the fact that each time she would do something awesome, she would get distracted because OMG Attention! She got way too quickly distracted, and I was just annoyed by it all. I can imagine all the attention is fun, but she kept doing it and in the end destroying stuff left and right. And of course, the poor *cough* dear felt all sorry then and was being depressed. Yes, gee, how come. You did a stupid thing, and you think everyone will be happy?

The battle, and the mystery surrounding stuff before everything happened, was a delight. I just had so much fun cheering for our superheroes, but I also had fun trying to figure out who was behind it all. At first I didn't have a clue, sure, I had some suspects, but it wasn't until a certain moment, that I knew who it could be. I am sure it took everyone by surprise, especially those in the book. I felt sorry for Supergirl. :(
The battle was amazing, and I am glad to see the way it ended.

All in all, I am still loving this series a lot. So many characters that I recognise, and it is fun to see them as teenagers and trying to get through school and make friends.

Also the school is just so much fun, even if it is hard, I wouldn't mind going to it if I had superpowers.

The next book is all about Batgirl, and I am really, really excited about that one!

I would recommend this book, and also this series to everyone.

Review first posted at https://twirlingbookprincess.com
Profile Image for Wendy Mozo Lopez.
5 reviews3 followers
November 23, 2020
Really fun and want to read
it again!
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
Profile Image for Robert Reiner.
303 reviews5 followers
June 5, 2019
My daughter asked me if this site allows you to give half stars. “If so,” she said “I’d give it 4.5 stars”

There ya have it...
October 30, 2018
Supergirl at Super Hero High Review
By: Elizabeth

Summary

Lisa Yee shares an unforgetting, actionpacked, science-fiction novel in Supergirl at Super Hero High, which is the second book in the series. After Kara’s (Supergirl) planet blew up, her parents passed away with the planet. Before her parents had died, Kara got sent of on a spacecraft, watching not only her parents and planet explode, but everyone who was on it. Kara and her cousin Clark were the only survivors. But when Kara’s ship got knocked off course she landed on Earth years later. Clark had already became Superman, Kara still was having lots of trouble containing her powers. The Kents took her in and raised Kara until they finally sent her to Super Hero High.
When Kara gets to her new high school, she got her new name, Supergirl. She meets so many friends there, but still doesn’t feel right without her parents. Supergirl still makes happy memories though, like Thanksgiving at the Kent’s Farm. They made mostly everything there at the farm, but not only the Kents made it. Some of the high schoolers too, such as Beast Boy, Wonder Woman, CyBorg, Harley Quinn, and more! Everything was going alright for Supergirl, until one night, she started having thoughts on another school, Korugar Academy. Here, it had no grades, and was test-optional. Seems reasonable without the grades or tests. Supergirl always did get nervous with tests and quizzes, but she couldn’t leave Super Hero High. Could she? After thinking over it, she made her decision, to go to the Academy. Late at night she was ready to go, then Granny “Goodness” comes, telling her just to use the boom tubes. The tubes teleports you anywhere in the world, but they are forbidden. Granny persuaded her into doing it and Supergirl accidently let out the most evil villains of all, The Furies. Can Supergirl and her friends help save the world?

What the Author Does Well/Not Well
I feel that in this whole story, the author does a great job. It has so much emotion throughout this book, and all the characters personality traits are amazing. Such as Supergirl. I love her character because she is such kind-hearted and caring. Supergirl is always greeting everyone in the morning with a warm smile and a “Good Morning!”. The author writes her in such a detailed way, so you can feel what she is thinking, and the book is in the narrator's perspective, not Supergirl’s! Since it’s so detailed you will smile in this book, and if your a softy, like me, you might even cry! I also love not only Supergirl character, but most of the other characters. For example, Wonder Woman. She is loyal to the world and was always including Supergirl. She never said anything nasty to not only Supergirl, but to everyone. She wasn’t the only one that was kind though, a lot more were caring! Bumblebee, who was there for her when Supergirl woke up crying, or Babs, who always helped her get better at everything, and even more Supers!
I love this book a lot, but there is one thing the author needs to work on with this book. Sometimes the book will get confusing, and then I would get bored and lost on what’s happening. During those parts I would think Wait, what’s happening during this part? Then I would have to read it over again and again, until it at least made a little sense. Parts like these were not long, just short periods of time, so yes, I still liked this book, but I would of liked it alot better if there would be no boring parts.

If I could be one of the characters, I would be…

I would like to be one of the characters, though there are many supers in this novel, I would want to be Supergirl. With the power of superhuman strength, speed, hearing, ability to fly, and X-ray/heat vision. Who wouldn’t want to be Supergirl? Though there are many other superheros to choose from, I chose Supergirl because she has more than one superpower, she has several superpowers! While others only have one. Not only from the superpowers, or how strong or fast they might be, but because she has a heart of gold and is so considerate of others. She may be the klutziest one there but she is always trying, being caring, and soon someday, she will have full control over her powers, it just takes time and effort to master her powers.
It also seems SUPER fun, flying around and being free! You legs or arms wouldn’t be hurting. Life would be much easier with X-ray vision when I lose something, because I always lose stuff! I would also be able to cook stuff quickly with heat vision because my heat eyes would cook it all up. If I would be able to change something about her, I wouldn’t for the world, she’s already great. It would be awesome to be her for a day, meeting all of the other supers, and having all of her powers.Too bad I can’t be her.

Recommendations

I would definitely recommend this book to everyone who loves an action-packed adventure. It is full with great adventure, and is one of my favorite books! I can’t wait to read there other books!
Profile Image for Sharla Hanson.
21 reviews
October 13, 2017
4 stars, really liked it. I always wish we could do half ratings tho, i would do 4 and 1/2. This book is more for younger kids than adults.
Profile Image for Lydia Rosselló.
14 reviews1 follower
February 22, 2018
Soy una loca de Supergirl, me gusta tener y leerme todas las cosas: sigo la serie, los comics de grapa... Cuando vi que Lisa Yee escribía un libro de las super heroínas que participan en la serie de animación Super Hero High pensé que sería una experiencia diferente de ver a Supergirl.
El libro empieza cuando Supergirl llega a la tierra y sus tíos la mandan al colegio de "supers" para que aprenda a utilizar sus poderes que están descontrolados. Kara aquí es representada como una chica torpe en todo momento (TODO el rato se esta tropezando y metiéndose en líos) y podría decir que el libro termina aquí. Hay una subtrama donde alguien intenta acceder a una sala donde hay unas puertas con las cuales puedes ir a cualquier parte del universo y esta persona quiere colar un ejercito en la Tierra. Es TAN subtrama que al final cuando Lee quiere arreglar y meter un poco de acción resulta molesta y confusa. Las páginas de la gran pelea final no entendí en ningún momento lo que pasaba.
A pesar de todas estas cosas el libro ha estado bien, es entretenido y para personas de 10-15 años les gustará muchísimo.

52 reviews
May 26, 2021
I'm reading this series to my daughter, she loves Super Hero High! The concept! The heroes! The action!

Unfortunately, Supergirl's adventure was a slog.

There is so much repetition, this book could've easily been edited down by at least 100 pages without skipping a beat. The sentence structures are oddly, unnecessarily complex and lengthy. There are also some glaring, logic plot holes.

This book focuses on one main flaw and one main perk of the hero: Supergirl doesn't know how to use her newfound powers and she has all of these powers.

She also has a major trauma point: her parents and everything she loved exploded. Ouch.

Coming to Earth, Superman finds her and takes her to Aunt Martha's where she gets acquainted to the world for... four months and then decides to go to Super Hero High, where her only adult supervision is the teachers/administrators who only care about her grades and abilities? Leaving her to cope with that trauma by herself? Nice.

So yes, most of the book is her dealing with that trauma by herself while dealing with the trauma of understanding Earth's ways, while also dealing with powers she now has, and learning skills and such in an intense academic environment. That's a lot. And it's repeated a lot to get that message through. Having an adult presence or a caretaker to help her through this would, perhaps detract from the story so... nevermind all that. Along the way she makes many friendly acquaintances but only one, real friend. Does she talk about all these things with her? In passing.

The main event that threads through the book could easily have been understood and followed up on with one simple, well-placed videocamera. With this note, I like to mention that if you're writing a piece of fiction or want to but some plot point doesn't make sense or doesn't follow logic, please don't let it hold you back. If everything else is good enough, that point isn't going to break your story. There are enough 4-5 star reviews for this book to prove it. Just write it. You can do it! More stories means more thoughts and ideas in the world, isn't that why we read in the first place? To find and learn about new things? All of these superheroes have a unique voice, you have yours. It's worth sharing. Supergirl questions her powers... what would the world be like if she gave up?

One last note about this book, it may even be a warning: it mentions cookies. Not one cookie but many cookies. Lots of cookies. It may make you want a cookie. If you're thinking about reading this, you may even want to pour some milk and have a cookie to have some of the experience they're having with delicious chocolate chip cookies. Who knows, it could be fun!

Regardless of my view, it takes a lot to write a book, even in the best of circumstances. There was a lot of hard work that went into its making and, in a way, we're all better for it.
Profile Image for Johanna.
162 reviews5 followers
February 2, 2018
This was actually a lot better than I expected it to be. It managed to be cute and funny without getting too cheesy or corny.
It is, as others have already said here, an excellent introduction to the DC world for younger readers. And for those already familiar with DC a pleasant, light-hearted read full of fun references.
Also this book more than passes the Bechdel test and I think this is rare enough in books marketted at young girl like this one that it's worth noticing. In fact there is litterally no romantic subplot (unless you count the two lines interaction between Steve and Diana at which I have to admit I squeeled like the beyond hopeless fangirl I am), the primary focus of the book being Supergirl's relationships with her classmates (boys and girls alike) and especially with Barbara. Another pleasant and refreshing surprise was the complete lack of rivalry between Supergirl and Wonder Woman, which remained indeed quite true to those character's personalities as established in the DC canon. So kudos to the author for not falling into the trap of making one of them a bitch for easy drama.

If I had a 10-year old daughter I'd definitely get her this book. In fact I might just have found what to get my niece for her next birthday.
Profile Image for Alex Shrugged.
2,055 reviews18 followers
April 19, 2018
This book is aimed at a middle school audience and from what I remember of middle school, it works. In fact it fits in real well. However, I am an adult, so I was not entirely entranced. I was also not bored, so for this type of book, that is a big plus.

Any problems? Well... one error in fact. One of the characters muses that Switzerland has no army. If that is so, where did the Swiss Army Knife come from? In fact, the Swiss Armed Forces are part of NATO though they operate only within Switzerland... which is exactly what such an army would be required to do within the context of this novel.

I know. I know. It's a little thing, but it jumped out at me.

All in all, Supergirl portrayed as a puppy growing into her oversized paws. She bumps, she breaks, she doesn't know her own strength. She pulls her punches so much she becomes ineffective and thus she sees herself as useless. In terms of teen angst, this is more like middle school teen angst. Perfect.

I won't read this book again, but I like reading the sequel in a series because it tells me more about the author than the first book. This author is consistent.
10 reviews3 followers
September 14, 2018
Supergirl at superhero high is a really really good book. It talks about how Super Girl came to earth about 20 years after smaller cousin Superman. It’s in shows how she becomes a superhero and how she goes in joins a superhero high school. It was the same high school her cousin went to. All other sorts of superheroes were their including wonder woman, the flash, beast boy, and batgirl and so many others. Shows how she doesn’t really feel like she fits in with the rest because she has different powers than everyone else. She tries to live a normal life at first but then she can’t. She is the best in combat class but she gets there at one point. It talks about how there’s multiple battles and she asked to work together with a group of friends to save the world. Friends help her with all her classes are very nice to her. Take it super go to come to the school the principal had I have wonder woman go on a call with her which I thought was hilarious. I would really recommend this book to anyone who really likes superheroes are specifically Supergirl, Superman and all the other main superhero’s.
Read
February 15, 2020
This book is all about girl superheroes. It is actually the girl version of the boy superheroes like batman is batgirl in the story superman is supergirl and… you get the point. Anyway all the other superheroes except supergirl have been to superhero high before. Supergirl is new to the school and more importantly she is new to the Earth. She is very nervous about what the other girls would think of her. She also is nervous about what is around her on Earth. Although she is really scared Wonder Woman and her friends make her feel welcome to the school which is very kind. This book is basically about you having to feel good for yourself and trusting yourself. It could be fantasy and fake but in reality beside using their superpowers, all the superhero girls are normal people that go out to eat after school. They only use their superpowers when they need to. So come read this book. You will be amazed at what this book teaches you.
Profile Image for Sarah.
401 reviews7 followers
December 4, 2017
Read aloud with my daughter. I think it's a cool concept in that it provides a different entry point to the DC Superhero universe, and that it shines the spotlight on the girl heroes in a formative period of time that allows kids to relate to them in that way. I thought the backstory catch up was pretty decent, and the ties to other stories. What I didn't like was the actual reading experience, as an adult - the plot meandered and got repetitive, a few plot points were super obvious and loudly telegraphed, and I was frustrated by aspects of Supergirl's characterization. But it's aimed at kids, and the kid I read it with enjoyed it and read some of the others in the series, so it is successful on that count! I didn't hate it, I just wish it had been better. Curious to check out another in the series and see how it is...
Profile Image for Jill Jemmett.
1,657 reviews22 followers
December 1, 2018
I enjoyed this book. It’s the second in the series.

Supergirl arrives at Super Hero High in this story. She has recently arrived on Earth, so everything is new to her, including her powers.

The students at Super Hero High have to figure out who is trying to break into a room called the Boom Tubes at the school. The Boom Tubes are portals to anywhere in the galaxy that you could travel to. I think it was obvious from the beginning who was trying to break into the room. That person was very suspicious the whole time. I wish the ending was a little more suspenseful, since I had figured out the culprit from the beginning.

I really like the way that each book in this series focuses on a different super hero. I’m looking forward to the rest of this series.
Profile Image for Chelsea.
1,689 reviews44 followers
January 29, 2021
This second book in the Super Hero High series was just as cute as the first! Supergirl, otherwise known as Kara, crash lands on Earth upon the destruction of her home planet of Krypton. She joins the students at Super Hero High but struggles to fit in as she learns to control her ever growing powers. Her lack of self confidence proves to be her biggest enemy as she tries to make friends and figure out her place in the scheme of things. Kara's voice was distinctive and didn't fall into the same naivete that Wonder Woman had previously, her struggles with depression and anxiety were handled with appropriate weight even for a middle grade book. It was enjoyable to watch Kara slowly come out of her shell and begin to show the true super hero she is.
Profile Image for Grace.
846 reviews
July 18, 2020
I had to keep in mind that this book was aimed at younger readers, but it was still leaned more to telling me things rather than showing them. This is the second book in the series; something I didn't realize until after reading it so it does an excellent job of giving relevant information; probably helped that the characters are well established already. The characters were somewhat generic - not caricatures of themselves exactly but rather the feel of stock characters expect for Supergirl who we get a close of up view of growing into herself and her closet friend in this Barbara Gordon. Points for the image of Amanda Waller as a principal.
Profile Image for Melissapalmer404.
1,034 reviews26 followers
February 6, 2017
Book #10 Read in 2017
Supergirl at Super Hero High by Lisa Yee

This is the second book in a cute series that would be perfect for middle school girls. In this book, Supergirl heads to Super Hero High to learn how to control her powers. She of course joins the others in saving their city and beating the bad guys. These are cute, good reads. I borrowed this book from the public library.
Profile Image for Shannon.
920 reviews3 followers
May 3, 2018
This book was much more difficult for me to finish reading. Maybe Supergirl isn't my cup of tea or the enormous whineing and moaning and self-doubt absolutely sucked all the enjoyment from this book for me. I still want to finish this series, but I hope the next one isn't as hard for me to get into.

145 reviews
September 1, 2020
Excellent read! My daughter and I both enjoyed this one! I think the more we read together the more my daughter understands story form and can anticipate what is going to happen. She knew who the bad person was before I did (wink), and she had every reason to be proud of herself for having unraveled the mystery! Excellent read...share it with your little one!
63 reviews4 followers
January 29, 2017
I was pleasantly surprised by this book. It is more of a middle school or even junior high than a high school, and that's about my biggest complaint. The book can get a little repetitive and overdone but no worse than any other book written for this age group. Overall, not bad.
131 reviews4 followers
June 15, 2017
I really enjoyed the 2nd book in the series. Supergirl feels extremely out of place at a new school, something I think most kids can relate to. She doubts herself which causes her to make mistakes. She makes friends with Barbara Gordon who helps her to believe in herself and to slow down.
Profile Image for Kathie.
556 reviews1 follower
June 4, 2018
A sequel to Wonder Woman at Super Hero High, it keeps the pace and the characterization going without missing a beat. Rarely does a sequel accomplish that in my opinion.
I can't wait for the next installment - Bat Girl at Super Hero High.
Profile Image for Dawn.
611 reviews24 followers
July 10, 2021
3.5** I was long over Supergirl's insecurity before she was. I would have liked to see a more gradual shift towards confidence.
Otherwise, it was a fun book. My 6yo really enjoyed it was a long read aloud.
Profile Image for Delia.
475 reviews3 followers
June 6, 2017
Listened to the audio again and it was good. My kids loved it.
Profile Image for Becca.
1,316 reviews
September 13, 2017
I could not handle all the red dots around the pages, so gave it up.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 83 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.