Start by marking “IMPACT: A Caught prequel (Heart On Book 2)” as Want to Read:
IMPACT: A Caught prequel (Heart On Book 2)

IMPACT: A Caught prequel (Heart On #1.5)

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  102 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
**IMPACT is a novella that must be read after CAUGHT. It is Greg's story and it leads into the next book in the HEART ON series**

I wasn't always a stud.
I know. I know.
Shocker!
But contrary to popular belief, I wasn't born this sexy.

The transformation wasn't easy, but it was worth it.

My life became so awesome that I should've seen it coming.
A guy can't be that lucky--
Published October 31st 2015

To ask other readers questions about IMPACT, please sign up.
A.E. Woodward Keep your eyes peeled, because it is coming soon!

Chrissy
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015, series
Did you love Caught as much as I did? Have you been wanting to know about Greg after getting to know and love him in that story? Well here is your chance! Impact is Greg’s story and must be read after Caught (as it will definitely be a spoiler for you if you read it the other way around).

I adored Greg’s character and even though things don’t end quite well for him, I wanted to know to know more about the hilarious best friend with those amazing chesticles! In Impact we get to meet Greg as he’s e
Clarisse Riparip
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Caught and I really really like Greg to the point I wished that Erika and A.E would write a book about him. And then bam.... wish come true!

I fall in love with Greg, all over again. Like who doesn't? He's not perfect but just so.. Let me quote this "He's the only person who has ever cared enough to dig deeper." Not only with Nikki but with every person he cares the most! He acts like a 'manwhore' who always fantasized about getting laid, but no he is way more better than that. I have neve
Skye
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
If you read the first book you know that you’re in for another heartbreak while reading this one..
Heather
Nov 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved CAUGHT, so when I saw that these fine ladies were publishing Greg's story, I jumped for joy. Greg was a great supporting character in Caught. He was best friend with Chase and a good friend to Quinn.

When I started to read Impact, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Once I started reading, I couldn't read the pages fast enough. I loved how I got the back story to Greg. I would have never guessed what storyline these ladies would create for him.

In Caught we got to see the happy, go lucky
David Maher
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Greg was in some ways a relatively minor character in Caught, the first book in the Heart On Series by Erika Ashby and A.E. Woodward, but his character played a pivotal part at several crucial points. Most of the time he played the part of the lovable joker/manwhore but every now and then, in the quiet moments, he'd surprise his fellow characters (and the readers) be being thoughtful, insightful, loyal, kind, and just all 'round lovable.

In Impact, we go back to middle school and follow Greg's jo
Samantha L
Nov 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Yep, I did read Caught. You really need to have done that first before reading this one. Totally forgot what happened until like 50% through but by then the authors had totally invested me in their unique story telling.

Still loved all the awesome Quinnisms and the new Gregisms (not to be mistaken by Gregasms). These are pulled off so well by the authors.

So, even though I loved the writing in this book as much as the first one, the characters were as amazingly awesome as I remembered - I have a p
Jen Zingaro
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED Caught. It's actually one of my favorite books. I am so excited that other books are coming out based on that book. This book was Greg's story. I thought I was prepared for this book, because if you've read Caught... well... then you know how this will end. But in the true style of the authors, they add another twist that will shock you. I didn't know it was possible to have a book hangover over a story that you already knew the ending for, but let me tell you that it is possible. It was ...more
Heather Carver
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!! I loved Greg even more in this book than I did in Caught. He was a great person. He cared for everyone and all he wanted was for his friends to be happy!
He also wanted his own HEA, but we all know how that went.

The ending of this book gutted me worse than reading what happened in Caught.

I really hope that we will be getting more for AE Woodward and Erika Ashby!!!
Karen
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Greggy Poo

Oh man, reading this and loving him even more than I already do was difficult. Reading this was torture knowing what happens at the end.

I just. It's so sad.

PS - there are still verb tense issues in this book. It's not as bad as Caught. A better editor is much needed ladies. You aren't getting what you paid for, at all.
Janet Olson
Oct 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jennifer G.
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Seriously! I should have known it would end like this! Ughhh
Now what? How long do we wait for book 2?
Goshhhh, it's a great book, but the ending, really?!
Katie
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nice quick read! I was glad to learn about Greg's story. Highly recommended!
Pea
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Urrrgh I am totally a LATER because of the ending :-)
Lynette
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love it can't wait for more in this series
Ericka
Jun 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 - 4 stars
Hafsa Ezzakia
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: young-adult
I don't see how this will benefit the next book in the series, it was just some chapter fillers that could have been told otherwise.
Francine
Feb 26, 2017
Alex
Jan 31, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Tame This (The McCallans, #2)
  • When Love Intrudes (When the Mission Ends, #4)
  • Hip Check (New York Blades #10)
  • Bossy
  • Hellion (Rebel Wheels, #2)
  • Willow Springs (Destiny, #5)
  • Blindness
  • Waking Olivia
  • Enigma (Elite Ops #6.5)
  • Faceoff (Heller Brothers, #2)
  • Boarded by Love (Bellevue Bullies, #1)
  • Proving Paul's Promise (The Reed Brothers, #5)
  • Crazy Good (Crazy Good, #1)
  • Resentment
Being born an "Army Brat", Erika Ashby has been residing in Oklahoma the last 10 years finally putting an end to the nomad tendencies she had grown accustomed to. She's a happily married woman who has 5 kids between her and her husband. She has an insane passion for music and a sweet spot for drummers. It wasn't until the age of 29 that she realized she also had a hidden passion for reading; befo ...more
More about Erika Ashby