Start by marking “Silly Feeling” as Want to Read:

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Church camp is one week. Five days. What could possibly go wrong? Nothing. She's just being silly...
But Hannah can't rid the feeling, and as the week unfolds, she wonders if perhaps it's not such a silly feeling after all.
Published October 31st 2015 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Silly Feeling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silly Feeling

C.B. Cook
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Well! For a book titled "Silly Felling," this was a bit heavier than I had thought it would be. I really enjoyed it, though! I found it hard to keep track of some of the characters, because there were so many, at some points, but by the end, I was able to figure it out. My favorite part was the adorable relationship between Madison and Mark. :) I also like Morgan and Nick (Icecream!), although the whole fake suicide that Morgan thought happened surprised me. I was surprised though, that the part ...more
Faith
Woah... With the title of 'Silly Feeling', this detail-rich story was anything but silly. When I read words like 'church camp' and 'crush', I was expecting a light-hearted story about a couple teenagers.

But I was wrong.

This story was deep and heartfelt, moving and fast-paced. Although it's great as a short-story, I think this could've also been a fabulous novel. :) All the characters were fun and felt realistic. Nick and Morgan were my favorites – Nick's story *almost* made me cry. :') Hannah
J.C.
Silly Feeling by Willowy Whisper was a fantastic, quick read! It was extremely well written, full of amazing characters, rich descriptions, and lots of suspense. From the beginning of the story, there was an element of unease, though it would be impossible to predict the story’s outcome from that feeling. Everything was done realistically, and tied together beautifully. The way this book was done was just so amazing. I loved every word of it and every character.

Hannah’s character was easy to lo
Faith
Silly Feeling is a short, easy to read story. It has romance, suspense, and lots of characters. Willowy did a great job developing most of the characters, especially Hannah and Girth. There were a few parts that were confusing, but nothing that took me totally out of the story.
Lena

(Blurb from Goodreads)

Silly Feeling is a cute short story with just a touch of romance and suspense.
There was a whole slew of characters, and I found each of them interesting and unique. Even the minor supporting characters captured my interest.
The plot had so
Claire Banschbach
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a really interesting short story set around church camp. It involved many different characters (sometimes a downside as the varied POVs got confusing trying to remember who was who), all of whom have different struggles.

It was a fun peek into the lives and emotions of teens away at church camp. I can't say too much due to spoilers, but some of the kids had some issues and it was interesting to see it all play out.

The writing was excellent and the main reason this story got 4 stars. Ms.
Bethany
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was ok
Emily
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction

Despite the title, this definitely isn't a light, fluffy summer camp story! It deals with some very heavy themes, but they are handled very well within the story. The author's writing again is amazing, which made the story workable. I liked the main storylines, but the extra ones only mentioned a couple of times didn't really seem necessary- I would have enjoyed seeing the main ones in a bit more detail rather than multiple side views. Still, this was an intriguing short story that you'
Hazel West
Dec 04, 2015
Pink (Shine)
Mar 27, 2016
Willowy Whisper
Apr 21, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jasey
Ruby Mae O'Dell
Mar 20, 2018
Victoria
Apr 12, 2018
Willowy Whisper is a young Christian fiction author. She lives somewhere in the middle of nowhere, smack-dab in the country hills of West Virginia. She is the author of nine novels, eight of which are published, and numerous short stories. She is also a born-again believer in Jesus Christ, an incurable romantic, and a passionate dreamer. To follow her, visit her blog at www.willowywhisper.com.
More about Willowy Whisper
“She unclenched her fist and stretched her hands. The sermon was a buzz in her ear, and every time she tried to listen, a stronger voice screamed in her head, What if you gave up the only chance you'll ever have for true love...? 0 likes