Start by marking “A Touch of Passion” as Want to Read:
A Touch of Passion

A Touch of Passion (A Touch of Passion)

Lose yourself in a touch of passion. Whether it’s the beauty in a song or the magic of a kiss, the agony of heartbreak or the hunger of yearning, explore ecstasy and desire in these captivating full-length, award winning novels. Written by eight bestselling, USA Today and NY Times authors, this boxed set has it all: Historical Romance, Contemporary Romance, New Adult Roman ...more
Kindle Edition
Published December 1st 2015 by Uvi Poznansky

To ask other readers questions about A Touch of Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Touch of Passion

Dianne
Mar 10, 2016 Dianne rated it it was amazing
Treat yourself to days of romantic reading from twelve talented authors who know how to put love into words that will melt the hearts of even the most cynical readers. Twelve authors, twelve styles, each able to bring their characters to life with depth and love all in one collection. A Touch of Passion brings the best of the best together, authors you may already know, as well as authors you will want to know better.

Share a lifelong and tempestuous love as the changes wrought by time pulls at
Susan Parkes
Nov 30, 2015 Susan Parkes rated it it was amazing
I have been given this box set as an ARC for my honest review. I have only read one book so far but will up date the review as I read the others.

The Single Daddy Club by Donna Fasano - Book 1 Derrick.

I have read some of Donna's books before and I have always loved them and this book did not disappoint me either.

Derrick and his cousin James are military men and they loved their jobs until one fateful day James was killed in a routine training drill, leaving Derrick the guardian to his godson Timm
Wanda Hartzenberg
Nov 05, 2015 Wanda Hartzenberg rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
Thus far I have only read book one but I am already reading book two.

This is so worth the money.

This is an amazing love story of a generation removed. Ben returns but finds that all is not as it should be.
And thus start our journey into how a soldier fell for a young girl who made piano keys sing.

Not the most sophisticated of men our hero however loves deeply. Appreciates more than others of his age and thus the girl with the mood swings who's mother hate him tries nonetheless to get as close to
Jimnlori
Nov 02, 2015 Jimnlori rated it really liked it
A collection of twelve romances by twelve different authors. They are a wide range of stories and authors. I've had the pleasure of reading The Single Daddy Club: Derrick by Donna Fasano and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
Former military man Derrick Richmond left the military to be a full time daddy to his godson Timmy when his father is killed serving his country.
Anna Maxwell is Timmy's teacher and notices that Timmy is struggling to socialize with his classmates and offers to help si
P.S. Winn
Mar 02, 2016 P.S. Winn rated it it was amazing
Beautiful collection that includes more than one writer and will touch the hearts of those reading the stories. I like the collection because readers are able to get a peek into each authors writing style and take a journey through their well written stories. This is a great collection to read by a warm fire on a cold night. Step inside the pages and get lost in some very well written and beautiful stories.
Angelica
Jan 15, 2016 Angelica rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoy anthologies such as this one that offer such a wide array of authors, writing styles and story lines. This is a smorgasbord of wonderful romance stories, and as I sit here writing I was trying to think about just one to focus on without much luck. I LOVED this entire set, would highly recommend it for any avid romance readers kindle/nook device as you will want to revisit this one. Wonderful job - highly recommend!!
Molly
Dec 14, 2015 Molly rated it it was amazing
What a great bargain for romance lovers. The box set contains a wide range of books, some of which I had already read, and some new.
I loved Uvi Poznansky's "The Music of Us".
The author has a unique sharp and poignant writing style and with the change of perspectives she gives the characters further depth. Great writing, a fascinating premise and wonderful insight in human nature make this a read very worth your time.
"Love Me Tender" by Mimi Barbour follows on nicely with a twisted and complex st
Evelyn Nathalia
Nov 24, 2015 Evelyn Nathalia rated it liked it
I've read five of the books in the box set and I enjoyed each one of them.

The Single Daddy Club: Derrick by Donna Fasano
This book is really great! I like the way Derrick try to woo Anna. He was pretty persistent and Anna was stubborn too. It was like cat and mouse chasing each other. He was sweet and thoughtful and she was passionate and caring. Great match!

Ambrosia by the Sea by Traci Hall
This is the first book by Traci that I read. I enjoyed reading the story although Celia was a bit difficult
Donna
Dec 03, 2015 Donna rated it it was amazing
I have received these books for free in trade for my honest review of the books.

I have read many of Donna Fasano's books and so was very happy when this box included one of her books. I am pleased to say I have many other writers I will now be following. What a great collection of books for those long winter nights. I recommend getting a warm cozy blanket and settling in with this collection of books.
Shannon Binegar-Foster
Dec 01, 2015 Shannon Binegar-Foster rated it it was amazing
Disclosure: I received this book free of charge from the publisher. This review is my honest opinion, and is in no way influenced by the author or publisher.

I absolutely love boxed sets. I always find new authors to enjoy. This one doesn't disappoint. I had already read many books by Donna Fasano so I knew this would be great. I can't decide which book is my favorite. I really liked each one of them. I hope you enjoy this set.
L. Allen Stovey
Jan 09, 2016 L. Allen Stovey rated it it was amazing
A very well written story of a long time love narrated by the husband of a woman who is suffering from Alzheimer's disease. This is a heartbreaking love story. Uvi Posnansky pulled me into the lives of two interesting people, while informing me about this sad disease that causes the loss of a loved while they still living. Well done Uvi Posnansky.
Laura  Redmon
Dec 01, 2015 Laura Redmon rated it it was amazing
***I received a ARC for this book in exchange for a honest review***

This book has you from the first word all the way to the very last period. The writers have a refreshing new way of writing, that has you on the edge of your seat. The authors developed the characters nicely, and you can tell the book wasn't rushed.

I give this book five stars!
Erin Brooks
May 06, 2016 Erin Brooks rated it really liked it
Lots of love

These books have:

1. People who are opposites

2. Conflicts with . . .

3. Solution to the problem

Will they be together or separate??

Enjoy!!
Boyko Ovcharov
Mar 16, 2016 Boyko Ovcharov rated it it was amazing
Pure Enjoyment!

Smashing, pieces of real mastery, nicely interwoven, a pleasure to read, very enjoyable!
Rose Maureen
Jul 27, 2016 Rose Maureen rated it it was amazing
A Touch of Passion by Uvi Poznansky, The Music of us, Love me tender, by Author Mimi Barbour, Just in case by Author Elizabeth Marx, That unforgettable kiss. by Author Tamara Ferguson, Concealed in my heart, by Author Regina Puckett, The Belle and the officer by Author B.J Robinson, Seduction by Author Laura Tayler, Nellie by Author Cynthia Wood. Jack who? by Author Lisa Gillis, Ambrosia by the sea by Author Tracl Hall, The single Daddy club by Author Donna Fasano, I really enjoyed all theses st ...more
elaine m. suda
Feb 05, 2016 elaine m. suda rated it really liked it
Love is Everlasting

I truly loved this boxed set, all 1 thru 12. I laughed and cried and became entwined in each of the stories. Even though some of the stories were sad, there was always the promise of happily ever after. Thank you all for this enjoyable reading.

Santina Young
Jun 28, 2016 Santina Young rated it liked it
Don't know if I'd buy boxed sets again.

Some were very good, others too explicit and raunchy. Prefer more game and Christian Romance. Like Debbie Macomber or Mary Higgens Clarke
Peni
Dec 23, 2016 Peni rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology
Please see individual stories for review.
susan camera
susan camera rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2017
trina mccombie
trina mccombie rated it it was ok
Jun 10, 2017
Terri
Terri rated it liked it
Nov 19, 2016
Uvi Poznansky
Nov 03, 2015 Uvi Poznansky rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sherry Knight
Sherry Knight rated it did not like it
Mar 25, 2017
Traci Hall
Feb 09, 2016 Traci Hall rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
barbara mcara
barbara mcara rated it really liked it
May 02, 2017
Melanie Ameloot
Melanie Ameloot rated it really liked it
May 24, 2016
Judy A Kennedy
Judy A Kennedy rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2017
Willow Fox
Willow Fox rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2017
Chris Ball
Chris Ball rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2017
Micki Peluso
Micki Peluso rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2016
Shut Up & Read: A Touch of Passion 52 62 Mar 16, 2017 01:49PM
Goodreads Authors...: A Touch of Passion 59 191 Mar 16, 2017 01:47PM
FREE Kindle eBook...: A Touch of Passion SALE 1 4 Dec 31, 2016 06:14PM
Book Junkies: A Touch of Passion SALE 1 3 Dec 31, 2016 06:13PM
  • Something Real (Friends #3)
  • Eclipse Lake
  • Lost in New York (The Lucy Ripken Mysteries, #5)
  • Up All Night Long: From Lust to Love (Romance Anthology)
  • 30 Below (Degrees of Discernment, #1)
  • Charmed in Vegas Boxed Set
  • The Artist (The Game Changers #2)
  • Alpha Heat
  • Owned by the Billionaire: Alpha Billionaire Romance (Forever Yours Book 1)
  • Love, but Never (Never #1)
  • BIG SHOT LOVE: 5 Billionaire Romance Books Bundle
  • Forever Alphas and Shifters: A Collection of Steamy Paranormal Romance Stories
  • Seducing Jordan (Loving Jordan #1)
  • Discovery in New York (DraculaVille, #1)
  • Paws, Claws and Aww's (Box Set)
  • A Life Singular (A Life Singular #1)
  • Duplicity (Duplicity, #1)
  • Lighting Candles in the Snow
Uvi Poznansky is a bestselling, award-winning author, poet and artist. “I paint with my pen,” she says, “and write with my paintbrush.” Her romance boxed set, A Touch of Passion, is the 2016 WINNER of The Romance Reviews Readers' Choice Awards.

Education and work:
Uvi earned her B. A. in Architecture and Town Planning from the Technion in Haifa, Israel and practiced with an innovative Architectural
More about Uvi Poznansky...

A Touch of Passion (9 books)
  • The Music of Us
  • Love Me Tender
  • That Unforgettable Kiss (Kissed By Fate #1)
  • Concealed in My Heart (Warren Family #1)
  • Perfect for Him
  • Nellie (The Brides of San Francisco, #1)
  • Ambrosia by the Sea
  • Derrick (The Single Daddy Club #1)