Start by marking “Through the Psyche of Ambrosia Part II (Worlds Beyond Scripture, #2)” as Want to Read:
Through the Psyche of Ambrosia Part II (Worlds Beyond Scripture, #2)

Through the Psyche of Ambrosia Part II

(Worlds Beyond Scripture #2)

Journey with Ambrosia through an evening of fantastical ravishments as the residents of The Nebula celebrate their most sacred of days, Samhain. Join in the seance, made to raise the Guardian from out the abyss...but be wary the demons of the nightly order who seek to surmount those who would bring this prophecy about and bend it to their own means.

Time is running out.

The
ebook
Published October 29th 2015 by Byron Fortin

To ask other readers questions about Through the Psyche of Ambrosia Part II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Through the Psyche of Ambrosia Part II

Start your review of Through the Psyche of Ambrosia Part II (Worlds Beyond Scripture, #2)
Bikram
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobookboom
Disclaimer.
I had requested and received audible version of this book for free from the author, in exchange for an unbiased review.

What I liked about the book -
I started reading this book immediately after finishing part I. The unique story telling style continues in this book too. The plot gets a lot broader and complicated in this one and you have to pay close attention to follow what's really going on. It is a rewarding experience at the end, but you do have to work for it and invest time and
Themindofsarah
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the most original and beautifully written works that I have ever read. The author's prose is simply awe-striking and powerfully renders scenes of innate beauty and allure that have kept me reading through the nights. Steamy and seductive characters are blended perfectly alongside an active plot that delves deeper into intrigue with every turn of page. Don't let the length deter you from these books, they are well worth it and I can't wait to read the next one!
Deedra
Sep 13, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was lost in book 1,I decided not to torture my brain anymore. John Joseph Rogers narration seemed fine throughout.I was given this free review copy audiobook at my request and have voluntarily left this review.'
Ashley
Apr 14, 2016
Themindofsarah
Oct 06, 2019
Byron Fortin
Nov 09, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shellie Herberich
Daryl Moad
James
Pam Mooney
Jun 01, 2016
Byron Fortin is a North American author of fantasy, suspense, paranormal romance, and supernatural fiction. His background consists of studies in classical literature, theatre, and romantic poetry. Byron also holds degrees in both healthcare and electronic engineering, with a great interest in the future of alternative energies and a passion for the natural sciences. In 2012 he received the ...more

Worlds Beyond Scripture (4 books)
  • Through the Psyche of Ambrosia: Part I (Worlds Beyond Scripture, #1)
  • Two if by Dark Reverie: Part I (Worlds Beyond Scripture, #3)
  • Two if by Dark Reverie - Part II (Worlds Beyond Scripture, #4)

News & Interviews