Start by marking “Heat” as Want to Read:
Heat

Heat

The world’s gone to hell, and Helen MacKenzie's only chance of survival is the two sexy commandos determined to keep her safe by taking her to the newly secured Base.
There's an unwritten rule at the Base where women are scarce. The soldier who finds a woman gets to keep her, only this time two commandos want Helen.

When zoologist Helen volunteers to remain at the zoo to pr
Published October 28th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heat

Deanna from Deanna's World
Nov 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
In a world gone mad, what do you do? Why kill a bunch of zombies, then shack up with two hotties, of course!!

We meet Helen in Base, the first book based in this post-apocalyptic world created by Cathleen Ross. In Base, Helen is tired, starved and fighting off braindeads to stay alive as well as protect her baby elephant. There's a fantastic scene in Base where Helen is given the lay of the land, what's what in this new world order and whaddya know, she's totally on board with it. In fact, she's
Shannon
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Zombies, hot commandos and a kick-ass heroine - HELL YES! Loved this book! Perfect amount of humor and the sex...yowza! Can't wait to read the next one.
A.M.
May 22, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: i-own, e-books
Well, that didn’t quite go where I expected it to.
I thought - from the cover - that it was standard erotica, and didn’t get that it was a zombie apocalypse thing (which honestly, is not my thing). But look at that cover; does that look like a zombie apocalypse?
It was very amusing to see mentions of Aussie places. Helen works at Taronga zoo. But then something very unsexy happened.
I get it was supposed to be amusing but I don’t know the characters well enough to laugh with them. So it kind of mad
Eliza Olsen
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
🔥

WoW 🔥it was fast paced but a fairly good story . I'm not much on zombie stories but this wasn't so bad as the zombies weren't prominent in the story . Who knew a dick could break ? lol well it was kinda funny when you think about it 😋.
Kelli
Apr 24, 2019 rated it did not like it
So very not good. Author seemed like she was trying to be funny and failed miserably
Jackie
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
To short

This book is over and done with to fast .......not much of a story a bit disappointing really .... Sorry
Cesare Coochie
Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gripping read.

Well done, couldn

Here is a dream most young girls never considered, growing up only to face death then being saved by two men and instantly understanding this new world had new rules, pay for room and board with a big smile.

Monique V
Jan 13, 2016 rated it did not like it
Not for me!!
Pennie Morgan
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was ok
Zombies are not my thing but menage and a fun story are so I gave this a try. It just didn't live up to it. At least it was short and sweet.
Kathleen Downey
May 28, 2016 rated it did not like it
Ok

I could not get into this story at all. Sorry. Not a book I could read. Maybe some readers would like it
Carol Kidd
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good

Omg this book was hilarious. It was funny in parts and I guaranteed you will enjoy it. The sex scene is funny and steamy.
Danielle