Start by marking “Loving Storm (Ashes & Embers, #5)” as Want to Read:
Loving Storm (Ashes & Embers, #5)

Loving Storm (Ashes & Embers #5)

4.49  ·  Rating details ·  1,657 Ratings  ·  326 Reviews
(This is a sequel novella to Storm, book one - which must be read first!)

Evie
I met him in a snowstorm...
We spent forty-eight hours trapped in the back of his pickup truck.
We fought.
We touched.
We fell.
Hard.

Storm
She literally crashed into my life...
The last thing I wanted was a relationship. Especially with a quirky chick who drove me insane. But something about her got unde
Published October 13th 2017 (first published October 11th 2017)

Me_LissaH
Huge fan of Carian Cole and I love her books. But this book was a lackluster read for me. I still enjoyed Evie and Storm but while i was reading it felt like someone else’s story. Didn’t hate it and I didn’t love it. Overall just an okay read.
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
Loved this novella! It had been ages since I read "Storm" but since the first page it was like meeting old friends. I had completely forgotten about Evie's insecurities and Storm's past but this novella used their impending wedding to delve into their feelings and bring up some unpleasant things from their past.
It was not a sad read, though. It was pretty much one of those feel-good "what happens after HEA". And I always appreciate it. There was some external drama, but nothing unresolvable in a
TF
Apr 15, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Sherry
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loving Storm

“Someday, I’m going to tell our kids how I saved your life after you crashed your car off the side of the road because you couldn’t even listen to the GPS.” Storm Valentine to Evie hours after meeting her. Storm

My heart surges with shock and excitement. “Holy shit, baby, are you serious?”
“I am. I took eight tests this morning.”
Storm and Evie, Loving Storm

Loving Storm is the highly anticipated sequel to Carian Cole’s first bestselling novel, Storm. This book is the exquisite rest of t
Natshane
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc

**I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book provided by LWoods PR and the author. Thank you for the reviewing opportunity!**

God Save Me.

The first thing I did after Loving Storm landed on my Kindle was:

1. Freak out because it is Carian Cole people!

2. Swoon because that cover is just effing hot!

3. Reread Storm and fell in love with them all over again.

4. Immediately dove into Loving Storm right after and probably bawled my eyes out at that beautiful ending.

5. Last but not least,
Brittany
5 Swoon worthy stars!

I was given this ARC Book in exchange for an honest review.

Oh man do I love Storm! He is still my favorite of all of Carian Cole's characters. I've been so excited about this book since I heard it was coming out and now that it's here I'm just as excited that I got to read it.
This is a novella sequel to the first book Storm, and it's basically a continuation of the first book. I really enjoyed it a lot! I fell in love with Storm in the first book and could not get enough of
Bubbles The Book Pimp
Book 5 in the ashes & embers series

We catch up with Storm & Evie with this novella set 6 months after their book, on the road to their wedding.

As always..with Carian Coles writing, this novella shows the depth and love that storm and Evie have for one another...whilst teasing us with sneaky Peekies of the charachters from the other books in the series and it does not disappoint!!

Beautifully written with huge dollops of 'THE FEELS'...a pleasure from start to finish.

Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by author.

I just, love, love, love Carian Cole's Ashes & Embers series!
I've been hooked on it ever since she published her first book... so, I'll call myself a devoted fan.
Loving Storm is a novella and a sequel to Carian's first novel - Storm.
It is not a standalone and you have to read Storm prior to this... and if you haven't read it already, you just have to. Read the whole series, it is amazing!
We get to experience Storm and Evie all over again, and let me tell you
Kahea
***5 ‘Perfect Figure Eight’ Stars***

I’ve stated this in other reviews, or at least in my head, but Carian Cole’s words are like crack and I can’t ever seem to get enough and Loving Storm was all that and more. I loved getting to see them take the next step in their relationship and get the HEA they so richly deserved. It was fun, sweet, swoon worthy and filled with all the Valentine family goodness I’ve come to love about this series, as well as the spin off Devils Wolves, but more than that I
i fall in love book blog
Loving Storm was a great followup to Storm. It read like an extended epilogue (though the novella also includes an actual epilogue). Any problems that came up within the book were quickly squashed. Really this is just a lovely look at Storm & Evie's life together. You definitely need to read Storm before diving into this one. I don't think you will enjoy this one if you haven't, but if you have read Storm and you loved these characters then you should definitely give this one a go.

I received
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Sigh... it has been a while since I read Storm, and this novella reminded me of how much I love his book and the Ashes and Embers series.

This was the perfect addition to their story, the trials and tribulations of their relationship, and a wonderful glimpse of their love.

It was great to catch little snippets of the guys and gals of the other books in the series too, and I hope to get a little more of all of them in the future.

Can't wait for more.
Barbara
*sigh*
I'm in love with this fairytale love story.

If you left the book Storm wanting more, here is the "more" that you've been waiting for. As hot and sexy and madly in love as ever, Storm and Evie are my absolute favorites in the Ashes & Embers series.

This quick read takes you through their engagement and magical wedding with a few little surprises and an epilogue that gives you a peek into the future. We also get to spend a few moments with the rest of the Valentine family with a little Ke
♚Julia ~ The Romance Rebels ♚
Loving Storm, by Carian Cole is the fifth installment in the Ashes & Embers series. It goes back into the lives of Storm and his one and only, Evie! That being said, this is a novella.

I have been contemplating on what to say about Loving Storm, with giving it the justice it deserves. Carian Cole's writing style gives me goosebumps, you feel the characters emotions as if they were your own. EVERY SINGLE TIME! This is Carian in her true fashion, and she never disappoints. You fall in love wit
Haidoulina
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved it... I would say it was a nice conclusion to Storm and Evie's story but it wasn't... It was a wonderful glimpse in their lives after the end of their book.... I'm not saying goodbye because I'll see them again in the future books of the series and I can't wait for that... I had a great time with this novella and at the end I only wanted a few more pages, a little more into their common life because I simply didn't want this novella to end....
"Being your true self with someone is a massi
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
***ARC received for review***

I have a confession to make....This is the first time I actually picked up a Carian Cole novel to read. I know...I'm shaking my head along with you all. I cannot believe this is the first time I've read a novel by this author. What is wrong with me! Better late than never, right?

I requested an ARC of Loving Storm by Carian Cole simply due to the blurb. It was a hook line and sinker type thing. Then I received an email telling me If I haven't yet read Storm (Ashes and
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on Behalf of Book Addict live,
I LOVED THIS NOVELLA , THIS GOES ON MY KEEPER  READING SHELF JOINING
♥ STORM ♥
I have been looking forward to Loving Storm as soon as it was announced. The first book Storm has been one of my favourites since it was released. So before reading this I listened to the Audiobook to refresh my memory. This almost carries on from the first one, and it was wonderful edition to the series. Evie is very highly strung and it was cute to see how Storm could calm with
Line
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Since I read the first book, Storm, the very first time, I’ve been head-over-heels, thinking this-is-my-absolute-favorite-book-boyfriend. I love his naughtiness and he’s big warm heart and he has pulled me back even more times than I can count.

Reading this sequel only made me fall even harder.

As any of Carian Cole’s books, this one was well written, emotional, sweet and well constructed.
I couldn’t honestly have wished for a better sequel.

Thank you for once again making me swoon and sigh. You
Paula D
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The continued story of Storm and Evie and it’s breathtaking beautiful. I loved how the author showed us there life together thru all the ups and downs. How Storm knows how Evie is feeling and vise versus. How much Evie has changed and has become more stronger woman but still has that worry side to her. Then Storm how he is still head over heals for Evie and happy he’s found the one who loves him for himself. A short sweet story that had me swooning even more for Storm! Definitely a must read aft ...more
Nickiann Holt
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Carian Cole has done it again. This might have been a short novella but each page had so much emotion. From picking a date, to finally saying I do, to eventually the birth of their first child, no one who reads this can walk away without truly understanding how much these two characters are in love. They might have met by chance in a blizzard but they are forever soulmates. The characters get deeper and deeper as the tale unfolds. This was pure romance at its best. As with all of Carian Cole's b ...more
Becca Stanfield Vernon
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Storm, wow he is so much more than a sexy broody man. Carian can make you swoon hard for these bad boys of music! I loved seeing more of Storm & Evie's hea. This was a short quick read with so a nice glimpse into their future. This only problem I had was it was just too short & I wanted more about everyone!! The Ashes & Embers crew are full of hot sexy swoony men who find wonderful other halves. I highly recommend this book, but only after reading books 1-4 of this series, especially ...more
CK
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is like the sweetest hug that you never want to let go of! I thoroughly enjoyed this book and wished it would never end! From then silly humor (I.e. getting evie her favorite juice) to the incredible love felt throughout the book... you will love this follow up novell from the very first page! Great job carian!
Heather andrews
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Storm doesn't care who he tells his plans for his woman to, "Storm winks at me from across the kitchen. “We’re going to christen every room when you guys leave.” Storm can admit when he's wrong, “Baby, I’m sorry I yelled at you. This really caught me off guard.” I loved this book, I loved seeing the gang again and I loved seeing Storm and his woman.
Kimm Salter-brown
Oct 06, 2017 marked it as to-read
This book did not disappoint. Carian captured the essence of the characters all over again reminding me why I fell in love with them in the first place. A truly great sequel to Storm.
Jenn
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A definite 5-star read.

Once again, we have another amazing book from Carian Cole.

In Loving Storm, we get to catch up with Storm and Evie. I really enjoyed reading about them after Storm ended.

I loved how each character had softened personality-wise. They seemed to have healed each other just by their love for one another. Their connection to each other is stronger than ever.

Do not be swayed by the fact this book is a novella. It still takes you on an emotional ride. Which is something that Caria
Toni
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
I LOVE Storm!! This was an easy, lighthearted read that gives us more Storm and Evie. Who doesn't want that?! Love everything about this couple, as well as the rest of the A&E gang.
Cyndi Becker
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm not new to Carian Cole but until last week I hadn't started the Ashes and Embers series. It wouldn't matter if I had read the series ages ago but I'll say it was pretty great to go from reading Storm straight into Loving Storm. Carian Cole delivers an utterly charming, fun, sexy and heartfelt read in this is follow-up. You will want to have read Storm first though because
for one, Storm Valentine is a pretty amazing guy. But also because the events preceding are the launching point for this
Tara -Sexy Book Divas
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*I received an ARC for an honest review.*

Loving Storm is the sequel to the first book in the Asher and Ambers series. It’s heartwarming, and amazing written. I’ve missed these two characters and I’m happy we got more of their story.

Storm is still the sweetheart and amazing man he was in the first book. As a Evie seemed to grow more, she isn’t as uptight she was before. And that’s a good thing, I like this new side of Evie.

In all this was a great sequel and I can’t wait to see what happens nex
Tessa Amburgey
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As always, Carian gives us what we want. A sweet, loving wrap up of one our favorite couples. The story is cute, and tells us what all we've been itching to know about how Storm & Evie's life turns out. There are still plenty of questions burning through my mind! I can't wait for the next bite of this awesome, crazy family. Storm is just as wonderful as always but I think he gets even better with this tid bit. love, love, love.
Julie
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loving Storm is the highly anticipated sequel to Storm, the first book in the Ashes and Embers Series. I was so excited for this book, and it’s well worth the wait! Ahhh, Storm, I love you!

In Loving Storm, we get Storm’s pov to everything he is feeling for Evie, and what a man he is! He’s sexy, but such a sweetheart with a heart of gold. There is nothing this man won’t do to make her happy. Every woman needs a Storm in their life.

Storm and Evie are two soul mates that are meant to be. Their love
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has love, lies, secrets, and updates on your favorite couples.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Storm (Ashes & Embers, #1)
Vandal (Ashes & Embers, #2)
Lukas (Ashes & Embers, #3)
Talon (Ashes & Embers #4)

This is more of Evie and Storm’s story. This story lets you in on what has been going on in Storm and Evie’s lives since the last book. Storm reveals a secret he has been keeping from Evie
Ashes & Embers Ba...: Loving Storm: Review and Discuss !POSSIBLE SPOILERS! 7 82 Jan 16, 2017 01:39PM
Bargain Basement: $10 Amazon Gift Card 1 19 Oct 30, 2015 03:18PM
  • Thief of Hearts (Hearts, #5)
  • Sasha (Shot Callers, #3)
  • Blood & Rust (Lock & Key, #4)
  • Twenty to Life
  • Champagne & Handcuffs (Saddles & Racks, #3)
  • Boss (The Bishop Brothers, #1)
  • Twist (Dive Bar, #2)
  • Change of Heart (Fostering Love, #2)
  • Split
  • Wolf's Mate (Wind Dragons MC, #5)
  • Verdict (Alfha Law Firm, #3)
  • Hot and Heavy (Chubby Girl Chronicles, #2)
  • Beautiful Savage (Savage & Ink, #2)
  • A Very Xander Christmas 4 (Rockstar #16)
  • Owning Destiny (Forsaken Sinners MC, #3)
  • All In (Full Tilt, #2)
  • Covet (Sinful Secrets, #3)
I have a passion for the bad boys, those covered in tattoos, sexy smirks, ripped jeans, fast cars, motorcycles and of course, the sweet girls that try to tame them and win their hearts. My debut series, Ashes & Embers, follows the lives of rock band members as they find, and sometimes lose, the loves of their lives.

My first novel in the Ashes & Embers series, Storm, was published in Septem
More about Carian Cole

Ashes & Embers (4 books)
  • Storm (Ashes & Embers, #1)
  • Vandal (Ashes & Embers, #2)
  • Lukas (Ashes & Embers, #3)
  • Talon (Ashes & Embers, #4)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Four Swans: A Novel of Cornwall, 1795-1797 (Poldark)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Choice
  • Saving Zoë
    $7.80 $2.99
  • The Silver Linings Playbook
    $9.99 $3.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“She sits next to me for hours in the garage, talking nonstop, while I work on my motorcycle. She’ll sit and massage my feet while I practice guitar. I straighten her hair for her with the flat iron because she always misses that one spot in the back of her head. When we’re apart we text and video chat as much as possible. She’s my best friend, and I love her at her best and her worst and everything that falls in the middle.” 1 likes
“December holds my most precious family memories—all wrapped up in a box and tied with a pretty bow in my heart. I can’t think of a better anniversary to celebrate with Storm every year.” 0 likes