Start by marking “#Holiday (Hashtag, #6.5)” as Want to Read:
#Holiday (Hashtag, #6.5)

#Holiday

(Hashtag #6.5)

Givers gonna give…
Twas the night of game day,
And all through the town,
Lacey glittering snowflakes fluttered around.
They clung to the roads, concealing everything with white.
It was a beautiful #holiday sight.
The paparazzi were out without any care,
In hopes to catch Romeo and Rimmel, rumored to be there.
When out on the road there arose such a clatter.
The Hellcat spu
Published December 3rd 2015 by Cambria Hebert Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about #Holiday, please sign up.

Meags
3 Stars

In this holiday novella, the Hashtag gang spend their first big Christmas together as a chosen family.

Although fun, sweet, and sexy, this addition to the series seemed a little gratuitous to me. I still love all the characters and I’m certainly looking forward to reading Trent and Drew’s spin off series, but where the original two couples are concerned, I’m not really sure there’s a need for more of their story.

Having said that, I’m committed at this point and will read on until Romeo a
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
It was cute, I guess. I'm glad it was short as I want to have this series done with. It was nice to see Trent and Drew again, and it was the F I R S T time someone *ehem Romeo* noticed the way Drew looks at Trent. Also, I wish someone would make a timeline for this series, at least the ages of the character especially Drew. I have no idea how old he is, just that he is oldest of three.
Rate: 2.5 stars
Amber .:★Wild Heart Reviews★:.
#Holiday came as a complete shock to me. Yeah, I’m an avid Cambria Hebert fan, and I would easily call myself one of her Nerds. So imagine my surprise, and just about everyone else who follows her as well’s surprise, when this came out. We thought Hashtag was over. We thought we were moving on from our beloved characters that we’d grown so attached to. Expanding, getting a spin off, yada yada…Then the woman goes and springs a short story on us! It. Was. Amazing. Hands down, one of the best Chris ...more
Corina
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nice little novella... gave me Christmas feelings in March...
✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿
This was a good update on the gang. It was informative. I really wanted some news on what happened to them after everything.

I'm glad that Ivy and Braeden seem to have their hands full with the baby. Everyone seems to be enamored by the little angel. It's also good that they settled some differences. It's just normal, eh?

Romeo and Rimmel on the other hand, are also making the best of their love story. It's nice that they're still that tight after everything that happened to them. I'm happy to kn
Jeannine
I can never get enough of this series! It's truly in my top 5 all time fav series. This is a nice little Holiday story with the whole gang. I love that it's in Romeo and Braden's POV. Eek, I can't wait for Drew and Trent's book!!
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, own
I'm a sucker for Holiday novellas, and a sucker for the Hashtag crew. perfect combination.
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Hashtag series' lovers
Shelves: book-boyfriends, na
The Hashtag series never disappoints.

This short novella was the epitome of what makes this series such a great read. The domesticity and familiarity between the characters mixed with the romance and funny banter is the perfect cocktail for the Holidays.

This novella is told only from Romeo and Breaden's POVs. It was really great. And it contained the perfect balance between a fast-forward when it comes to dealing with their new lives, and shots of moments in their present. There were also two lit
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Aug 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Ugh Ivy. Come one. Really? UGH UGH UGH.

But, it was Christmas so I should be nice.

Finally I can read about cars :)
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
This is a short holiday story with my favorite peeps!

I just love them so much! Is it weird that I'm so fond of them? That I'm thinking damn I have great friends! ?

Love them!!
Sbell
Nov 27, 2015 rated it liked it
The Hashtag series is one of my favorites. I simply adore Romeo and Rimmel.
I do like Braeden and Ivy, but just not as much. I felt like this book was
a filler. It was okay. There was not a lot of story, this was really an
extended epilogue. I would have personally prefer something about Romeo and
Rimmel in the future. Just them, so I could see where they ended up in life.
I did however read that Ms. Hebert wrote this as a gift to her fans, so that
in itself is super sweet. I will not be reading the
Claudia
This was a great update to Romeo, Rimmel, Braeden and Ivy. It is interesting to see, how different relationships are portraied in this series and I really love that.

Romeo and Rimmel still have this easy way with each other - they trust and love each other without thought and it is great to read.

Braeden and Ivy don't have it that easy, their relationship is not so simple but their love and trust in each other is clearly as strong as Romeo and Rimmels.
I loved that it we got to see how these two co
Brianna Maddox
I can't get enough of this family. It's almost over and I can't seem to comprehend that. I'm still not ready to say goodbye, I probably never will be.
Sherna
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
#Holiday was pretty boring and there was a lot of whining from the characters. I liked the sweet moments, but Romeo and Braeden here just became too good to be true. Eh.
Hanne
May 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
A great Christmas story with Romeo, Rimmel, Braeden and Ivy. It’s always amazing to read more about them. There were beautiful and very romantic scenes.
Tammy  Zautner
I adored this novella told from both Rome and B's POVs. It was exactly what I needed coming off such an intense read. Great addition to the series.
2 stars. I love short novellas and glimpses but this was just meh for me. :(
Chrissy
Dec 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015, series
#Holiday is a perfect extra ending to the #Hashtag Series. I wasn't ready to say goodbye to these characters after #Heart so I was ecstatic to see we would get a holiday novella for them.

#Holiday takes place over Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and is the first time the "Family" is spending the holiday together. We get to see both Romeo and Braeden's points of view in this book and I didn't think it was possible, but I may have fallen in love with them just a bit more!

Romeo being Romeo does eve
Renee Entress
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 star

The short story has laughs, and love. I was pulled right into this story and kept turning the pages until the very last one.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
#Nerd (Hashtag, #1)
#Hater (Hashtag, #2)
#Player (Hashtag, #3)
#Selfie (Hashtag #4)
#Poser (Hashtag #5)
#Heart (Hashtag #6)

This is a story about family. It’s the night before Christmas but Romeo and Rimmel ae stuck in a ditch. Can they get there family to come out in the snow to help them get hom
Rachmi
Dec 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Although the last book of the series didn't work well for me, reading the characters spending their holiday as married couples and with their loved ones is a nice reading. I like to know that they are happy with the family they have and adjust with their new life really well.

There is nothing big or whatsoever in this short story, though. But we got to know that Rimmel & Romeo and Ivy and Braeden are famous couples now that attract the papparazzies. And they are still characters who love sayi
Lenore Kosinski
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: xmas, preorder, kindle
What can I say? If you're a fan of the Pound series (as I like to call it), then you're gonna love this. It was chock full of everything you love about the series, with both Romeo and Braeden's POVs....and quite frankly, I love those boys, so more time in their heads is always a bonus. It was light hearted, but with a sprinkling of serious to tug at your heartstrings. It had romance and steam (so much delicious steam). It had all our favourite players (a bit of Drew and Trent too). Basically it ...more
Sharon
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read this novella so fast, absorbing very adorable holiday moment!

For fans of the #hashtag series, this does not disappoint as Romeo and Rimmel along with Braeden, Ivy, Drew and Trent share Christmas into New Year at a suh-weeet cabin.

The football superstars are tired but there is no stopping them from making the holidays merry and bright for their family including the baby Nova who steals the men’s hearts.

There are decorations, presents, hot tub sex, cookies and hot chocolate with marshmallo
Jenn C
Jun 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Quick fun read. I would live to see more of this but with Trent and Drew as a couple. There was a slight hint that Romeo may be seeing the beginnings of something between the two but nothing more. Know that I have this whole storey I may go back and reread #Junkie just to see if there is any overlap and to see my two sweet guys again.
MJ Daniels
Dec 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Too short :c but loved it♥
Kate (Beyond Bookish)
Such a cute holiday novella! I love these characters!! 😍
Chelé
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a cute and fun novella. I love holiday themed stories and I obviously can't get enough of Rome, Rim, B, Ivy and the baby! Still wondering what's going on with Trent and Drew too!
Bookishly
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was so cute!
Sarah V
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cute quick Christmas story with all the gang!
Amanda Koziczkowski
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
so cute!!
Mehsi
Review to come. Supersweet, just like the first book in this series. Only thing was the time inconsistency (when Romeo gets stuck and finally calls Braeden, it seems like just a short time when you read it from his POV, but then you read Braeden's and find out that guy had a nice chat with fans, then in the cabin with his friends, then he had slow sex and a good talk with Ivy, and then some more sex before Romeo calls. This indicates that hours have gone by).
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Lunatic Revenge (Lunatic Life, #3)
  • Certain Rules (Too Many Rules, #1)
  • Flying Free (The Caged, #4)
  • Honesty (Mark of Nexus, #3)
  • Forgotten Fires (Xoe Meyers, #5)
  • Adventures in Homicide and Heartbreak (Funeral Crashing, #4)
  • Discovering Zhara: Bad Girl Training (Bad Boy Rebels #4)
  • A Darker Past (The Darker Agency, #2)
  • No Brainer (The Darcy Walker Series, #2)
  • Just a Little Sequel (Just a Little, #9)
  • Her Reasons (Reasons #1)
  • Blood Magic (Ariel Kimber #3)
  • An Impossible Mate (Strength of the Pack #1)

Cambria Hebert is a latte sipping author of the Heven & Hell series, the Death Escorts series, and the Take It Off series. She loves a caramel latte, hates math and is afraid of chickens (yes, chickens). She went to college for a bachelor’s degree, couldn’t pick a major and ended up with a degree in cosmetology. So rest assured her characters will always have good hair. She currently lives in

Hashtag (7 books)