Start by marking “Serial Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #1)” as Want to Read:
Serial Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #1)

Serial Love

(Saints Protection & Investigations #1)

Jack Bryant left the Special Forces to begin his private investigation business. Pulling together like-minded men from the CIA, FBI, ATF, DEA, Border Patrol, SEALs, and police, they were devoted to the missions that no one else wanted or could solve.
When the Campus Killer strikes again, Jack’s team is tasked by the Governor to find the killer, using whatever means th
Published by Maryann Jordan (first published November 15th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Serial Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Serial Love

Ashleyjo
description

Release me from this hell!

I wanted so badly to like this book, but it's 50% rubber duckie fluff, 40% repetitive, and 10% substance <<< That just doesn't work for me.

Plot

Serial killer has rag-tag group of ex-military and special operations dudes, called Saints Protection and Investigation, on his tail.

Jack is the owner/leader. In addition to hunting a serial killer, he has a romantic 'she's specFingTacular but doesn't fit my lifestyle' that morphs into 'I still don't do picket fen
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Nov 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance

This was a decent read, H wasn't a manwhore that was a plus, h wasn't a virgin. The mystery keep me interested. I did guess who the baddie was, but the author did throw a lot of red herrings into the story.

I look forward to the books about the other guys, though I wish I hadn't had to hear how much of a manwhore some of them were since we will eventually be getting books for them and that info will stick in my head.

I enjoyed this one!
Maryann Jordan
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
When starting a new series, there is the balance between continuing with some characters from previous books, creating new scenes and characters, while staying true to my writing style. All while hoping to keep my loyal readers following me and cultivating new readers.
I feel as though I have accomplished this with Serial Love. A spin-off series, you will see a few familiar faces, but mostly be introduced to a new set of men and women to fall in love with!
It was a thrill to write a novel w
Brittain *Needs a Nap and a Drink*
It had some good moments but ultimately, the caveman attitude turned me off.

There is a fine line between protective and controlling and this dude crossed it frequently. People are allowed to look at your love interest. People are allowed to talk to them. Your love interest is allowed to have friends and make decisions on their own.
Victoria
Nov 25, 2015 rated it liked it

ROUNDING TO 3.0 RATING- I just have no idea why I keep reading this author's books. She doesn't write with contractions which I'm guessing for some is not a big deal but drives me absolutely crazy. It really disturbs the entire flow of a book and overall leaves me scratching my head. Why do some authors do this? It's so painful to read! The author lures me in with her alpha hero's but this is my last read by this author.

Also, I normally don't mention covers, but hated this one enough that I
Marieke ~ Marieke's Books
Nov 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, arc
Jack Bryant is an army man through and through, he has joined the ranks as soon as he got his associate’s degree. When he resigns from the Special Forces after a long career he opens his own company, Saints Protection & Investigation. In his employment are well-trained men coming from other disciplines like the Navy Seals and the CIA. Together they work for whoever hires them, all in the name of good. Due to his work and what he has witnessed during his operations, Jack know he’s not dating ...more
Natasha Mahadeo
* Authors Copy gifted for an Honest Review *

So when I heard of this new series that Maryann Jordan was coming out with I couldn't wait. and let me tell you ladies she did not Disappoint.

I have to say I absolutely Loved this book. In Serial Love we meet Jack Brynt and his team. Jack is an EX special Ops officer that has opened his own Security Business. He is very secretive about his life and Business. He has no times for love and believes there is no place for it in his l
Holly Noelle
I've been itching for a good romance thriller since I finished reading all of Jennifer Armentrout's book. This was a free book on amazon today and it was, for once, a good book! Normally the free books are garbage but I really enjoyed this.

Stars Jack and Bethany, two souls that were destined to meet - both sad for different reasons, but perfect for one another. While Jack, a former navy seal and the head of Saints Protection and Investigations, is working on a case, he gets to know h
Emily
Jack Bryant has had the career he wanted for himself, now he owns Saints Protection & Investigations taking jobs others can't solve. Jack never planned on meeting Bethany Bridwell, the granddaughter of the owner of Mountville Cabin Rentals next door. Jack finds his interest peaked, but his life and career don't spell white picket fence.

Bethany is interested in Jack, but he is sending mixed messages and she is not sure she wants to put her heart out to someone who may not be willing to commi
Therese Lopez
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***A Authors Copy was provided for an honest review ***

This was as an absolutely phenomenal book. It kept me riveted from the first page until the very last. You will not get any spoilers here you will have to read the book. Jack is this strong, alpha male who protects those he works with and those he loves. Bethany is his neighbor who he develops feelings for. I love how this story kept you on the edge of your seat and how Maryann draws you into her stories and keeps you there
Hope
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome, this was a great read. I received a ARC (author released copy) in exchange for an honest review. I would recommend this book to everyone. I loved the characters and how they tied into each other and her previous book. I can't wait to see, who's book is next. I LOVED IT!!!!!
Amber J.
This was my first time reading Maryann Jordan and I am so glad I did. This was an interesting mystery with Jack, the head of an elite private security firm working with his team to find a serial killer in his home state. While Jack and his team dive deeper and deeper into the case he simultaneously pursues a relationship with his lovely neighbor Bethany.

Bethany is a smart, loving, feisty and independent female lead that you can't help but like. Jack is the super hot, all alpha-male sweetheart y
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

When I stumbled across this author's Love series, she completely captivated me and since then, I just keep coming back. Her alpha males fight hard and love even harder. And one thing you can expect is when they fall, it is so hard that they will do anything they can for the women they love. And her heroines are always kick ass and you will always find yourself rooting for them. This is the first book in a brand new series by her that is definitely one you don't want to miss. Be prepared
LeeAnne
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I could not get enough of this book, once I started it I couldn’t put it down and devoured the entire series in one weekend.

Jack Bryant is ex-special forces and he’s just opened his own security firm. He’s a very private man and has a property that’s like a fortress, or so he thinks. He and his men are meeting when they realize there has been a breach on the property, an old woman. When they approach the woman her granddaughter, Bethany, jumps into to defend her. Immediately upon meeting her Ja
Lynn Smith
Nov 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a riveting fantastic read. The first in a new series from Maryann Jordan. Jack Bryant was the ultimate man. Protective, smart and strong but not over the top alpha. Bethany Bridwell, a strong independent women, helping her grandmother run Mountville Cabins. neither are looking for a relationship, yet have problems staying away from each other. A serial killer is loose and Jack and his team are determined to find him before he kills again. When it becomes to close to home can Jack save the o ...more
greentreelife
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
2.5
I liked the h. Sweet but still strong and independent, didn't act stupid or immature and was straight forward. H was ok but didn't like the nicknames (doll, beautifull, darling etc). Sometimes I zoned out and tried to picture him in my mind while saying or doing something and just started to laugh. Bordering on too controling.
The whole Alpha male thing-"I know best,I am in charge, do what I say", but then he would do something sweet so it was ok.
I liked the plot-idea. Could've been ex
Wendi Hunsicker
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Maryann's writing is off the charts with this book. If there was any possible way to rate it higher then 5* I would.
Jacks life isn't the easiest to live being devoted completely to his job. He thought that his life could not have a constant woman in his life until he meets Bethany. While he is in deep with his current assignment trying to find a serial killer he questions on whether or not he should have a relationship with Bethany, at first he doubts it will work and then quickly changes his m
Kimber
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! Maryann has done an amazing job by writing a book that draws the reader in and keeps them wanting more. I cannot wait for the next book in this series!

Jack has busted his butt to get where he is today. After training in the Special Forces and protecting people he knew he wanted to continue that when he left the army. He now owns his own business. He never figured he would have a family and a white picket fence. His mind gets confused when he finds a woma
Andrea Britton
*I was given a Authors Copy by the author*

Serial Love by Maryann Jordan

Five big swooning stars. A thriller/mystery romance that had you flipping the pages. This read had me in the edge of my chair.

Jack Bryant former Special Forces and Owner of Saints Protection & Investigations. Handsome, rugged, a born protector and a man on a mission.

Bethany Bridwell a college Grad who is helping her grandmother out at Mountville Cabins. Smart, beautiful and a real sweetheart.

These two find
Deborah
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic! Bethany loves helping her Gram work and run the family cabin rentals. After meeting Jack, and his alpha tendencies, Bethany finds herself interested in this unique man. Can Jack open up to her? Will he be able to protect Bethany from his job? Will he give her the world or shatter her dreams? Maryann Jordan's Serial Love was an excellent read!
Allison Connors
Nov 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! What MaryAnn Jordan does so well is draw the reader in to the story, keeps your attention, and leaves you wanting more. Every book is fresh and interesting. Each leading man is irresistible. This book is no exception. Full of twists and turns and well written characters. Ablaze with heat and great chemistry. I am anxious to see where this series leads and for book two.
CeCe
It was okay. Had some good parts.
It will it have you guessing who the serial killer is.
Likable characters.
Even though there was insta-love, there was some tense and angsty scenes between the characters.
Laura Johnson
Suspenseful read. There are twists that will keep you wondering what next or rather who is the serial murderer? The romance between Bethany and Jack is just enough sizzle to keep it interesting. I'm looking forward to read the rest of the men of Saints of Protection & Investigation;).
Jan
Nov 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely LOVED Serial Love! Maryann takes you on an suspense filled, twisty, love fueled ride. Wow, I was grabbed on page one and didn't let go until I was done the book. Serial Love is a 5 star MUST READ book! You will not be disappointed!
Hope Frost
Aug 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Coco.V
Nov 13, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (11/13/2017)!
Kristi
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Got this book for free from Amazon. First time author as well. I liked it. Would definitely read more books by this author and recommend.
Joanna
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story

I got absorbed in this story straight away, fab read.
The characters were likeable, but I still wanted to have them developed a bit more.
Would definitely read more of this series.
Melody Dawn
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Melody by: Maryann Jordan
I cannot say how happy I am that Maryann has a new series. When I realized that I was coming to the end of the Alvarez Security books, all I could think of is "I need some more MJ books; I didn't want them to go away." I knew Maryann would come through though and she did spectacularly with the Saints Protection & Investigation books. For the first book in the series, Serial Love, I'm pretty sure I'm already in book love with Jack (Jacques) Bryant. The scenes where he was a little boy and com ...more
 Joyce
This book was picked for me for the EROS may challenge.

This is my first time reading this author, and I'm looking forward to continuing the series. Seriously hot alpha males, and of course a strong female character. Of course the criminal finds his way to the little cabins in the mountains to hide what he is doing. Kinda predictable story line, but I really enjoyed regardless.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Trust in Me (Protector, #2)
  • Paths (The Killers #2)
  • Just Shoot Me (Cowboy Way, #1)
  • Dark Mysteries (Dark series #1)
  • Enthralled (Viking Lore, #1)
  • Brutal (Detroit After Dark, #1)
  • A Reason to Live (Reason, #3)
  • Honest Love (London Brothers, #1)
  • Sauced  (Lacey Luzzi Mafia Mysteries, #4)
  • Play Along
  • Can't Go Home (Oasis Waterfall, #1)
  • Protecting Fiona (SEAL of Protection, #3)
  • The Scarred Heart (Wilde Creek, #5)
  • Double Black (Stark Springs Academy, #2)
  • Bait (Duty & Honor, #2)
  • Bring Me Back
  • Holding On (Hold Trilogy, #3.5)
  • KCPD Protector (The Precinct #23)

As an Award Winning and International Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo Best Selling Author, I have always been an avid reader. I joke that I "cut my romance teeth" on the old historical romance books. I’ve written as a hobby for over 30 years. In 2014, I finally gave in to the characters in my head pleading for their story to be told. Thus, Emma's Home was created.

My first novel, E

Saints Protection & Investigations (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Healing Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #2)
  • Revealing Love (Hot SEALs; Saints Protections & Investigations #3)
  • Seeing Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #4)
  • Honor Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #5)
  • Sacrifice Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #6)
  • Protecting Love (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Saints Protections & Investigations, #7)
  • Remember Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #8)
  • Discover Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #9)
  • Surviving Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #10)
  • Celebrating Love (Saints Protection & Investigations #11)