Start by marking “Noel (Blue Collar #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Noel (Blue Collar #1.5)

Noel

(Blue Collar #1.5)

Initial publication will be part of the Red Hot Holidays Anthology on November 24, 2015

ebook, First
Published November 24th 2015 by J.C. Valentine

To ask other readers questions about Noel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Noel

Start your review of Noel (Blue Collar #1.5)
Jessica Alcazar
ARC provided by J.C. Valentine for an honest review
I'm a huge fan of JC Valentine's work and this little story did not disappoint. It's sexy. It's fun. It's quick and it's thorough for what it is. Are you gonna wish you had more Noel and Hunter? Yes, yes you are. But not because this story was lacking. You're gonna want more because these two are sexy and funny and their chemistry flies off the pages!
So the story goes like this ... HA!, I'm not telling you because then why would you read :)
But j
Linda
Five , sexy stars, for this delightful Novella!
Ms Valentine in her normal fashion has delivered a wonderfully engaging novella ,with fantastic characters in Noel an Er nurse and Hunter a police detective! These two have an instant Chemistry that Noel will try to resist, but will obviously fail miserably at doing, luckily for us readers!
I could blather on about the story, which was wonderful, however I do not want to give away anymore than the book blurb already does. What I will say is that y
Melyssa Winchester

Series or Standalone: Standalone but part of the Red Hot Holidays Anthology
Rating: ★★★★★

Review

description

What can I say here that hasn’t already been said when I read a J.C. Valentine story?

She is hands down one of my go-to authors when it comes to both heartfelt stories, short steamy reads or stories that threaten to burn up my kindle.

This novella falls somewhere between heartfelt and short & steamy.

On the one
Melanie
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love J.C. Valentine's writing and I was so excited that she was going to write Noel for this series. Such a great short read!! My only problem with this story is that it was way too short and ended was too soon! J.C. Valentine did a fine job with this one though!

Noel is a nurse that works long hours in the E.R. and meets many different types of people. When Noel is asked to change the bandages of Hunter Davis, she never expected to be knocked off her feet by a man that was super bui
Kathleen R.
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Overall Stars: 5 STARS

Hospital
Alpha male

Can a nurse with a strict policy manage to hold off the officer with his own policy?

E.R. nurse Noel Walker knows a thing or two about trauma, but when Officer Hunter Davis ends up as one of her patients, she might be the one in need of a gurney. Despite her attraction, Noel maintains a firm ‘no patients’ policy when it comes to dating, but as a man of the law, Hunter lives by a policy of his own: When he sets his sights on a target, he doesn’t give up unt
Margie
Nov 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.

Noel is a nurse that loves the rush from working in the ER. Even with the holiday's approaching she is fine with spending her time working and giving gifts to patients which says alot about her.

Hunter is a very confident sexy cop who finds himself in the ER often. But this visit he meets Noel. Right away he knows there is just something about her that he can't resist. And Noel herself tries to hide the attraction she feels but no matter how fl
Jenny Harris
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC for an honest review.

In this book we meet Noel. Noel is an ER nurse, she likes the fast pace action that comes with working in the ER. While working a double shift she goes in to check on the dressing of a gun shoot victim. When she first goes to check on Hunter Davis she realizes this guy is hot. The thing is Noel has a policy of not dating people she meets in the ER as patients.

Hunter thinks Noel is hot if he could just get her to go out with him. He is determi
Mary Strunk
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC given in exchange for an honest review

This is a quick read but it's so worth it. If you're looking for a fun, steamy, hot romance then this book is for you. JC knows how to write a short story and keep you hooked until the end. You won't regret reading this story and it will put a smile on your face.

Noel works at a hospital and prefers the ER as it keeps her busy. She has a no dating the patients rule that she likes to stick to. She makes her rounds and when she goes to check on Mr. Davis
Rachel
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Rachel's Review on Noel by JC Valentine~

What a fun, easy to read, sweet holiday novella.

Noel Walker is a nurse. Her forte is the ER. She loves the adrenalin rush! At the ass end of an 18 hour shift she comes across hot as hell, built like a tank Hunter Davis. He's drop dead, (ahahah LOL) hot n hunky! So good lookin that Noel is momentarily speechless and staring! And he's the GSW that was brought in earlier. As she looks for his wound, he whips his hospital gown up, basically flashing his junk,
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

This short story is sure to heat up your holidays because it was hot, hot, hot! In a “throw me up against the wall and have your way with me” type of hot. Hunter Davis is laid up In the hospital this holiday season and he is in the mood to frisk the sexy nurse Noel Walker who after seeing him wants to check more than just his bullet wound. Noel is lonely and needs Hunter to man handle her regardless of her “no dating patients” policy.

Hunter and
Racy
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review. What an amazing short story for this time of year.

Noel Walker who was a nurse loved working in the ER. She lived for the fast pace on your toes type of work place. There was not a boring moment in the ER. She loved helping people and putting her all into her work. The one thing Noel did not do was date, especially her patients.

Hunter Davis who was this handsome police officer lived for the thrill of his job but once again he found himself injured and in the
Brigitte
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Noel is an ER Nurse and adrenaline junkie. She would rather work during the holiday period instead of nursing a glass of Merlot or two, at home on her own.

Hunter is a Cop who has been admitted for "copping" a bullet. When Noel goes to tend to him, she is mesmerised by his eyes and his physique. To her embarrassment, Hunter notices but he is not oblivious to her either. He asks her on a date but she has a "No dating patients policy". As fate will have it, they meet by accident at a party. Hunter
Heidi Hadley
Shelves: must-read
I was one of the lucky people to get Noel, part of the "Red Hot Holidays Anthology" as an ARC for my honest review.
Oh My Heck!! I LOVE Hunter & Noel!! When they meet, the way they meet, you would think that's it they will never see each other again.
When Officer Hunter asks ER nurse Noel out, even for a friendly drink, he's shot down. Noel doesn't have time for a relationship & she doesn't date patients. Life is funny, when you're suppose to be together, it definitely makes sure to make that
RedRedtheycallmeRed
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was ok
Christmas romance - yay!
Kindle freebie - yay!
The actual story - huh?

Unfortunately, this one didn't work for me. It's a short story, only took me about 20 minutes to read. Other than the fact that it takes place around Christmas, it's not really a holiday story. Noel (a nurse) meets Hunter (a cop) when he's being treated for a wound in the ER. They flirt a little, then see each other later at a party and flirt a little more. It's cute and sweet, until the last few pages of the book and then, BAM!
Mary
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Fun, sexy, sweet holiday romance. Need a quick break? Noel is a quick read that will lift your spirits and give you all the sexiness J.C. Valentine is known for. Noel thrives on the adrenaline rush she gets working in the ER and doesn’t have time for a relationship. Hook-ups is her MO. Hunter lands on her watch and she is intrigued but she doesn’t date patients. When a gathering at mutual friends brings them together again, will Noel be able to maintain her distance? See who wins this battle. I ...more
Trisha
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have not read all the stories in the anthology, but I read Noel: A Blue Collar Christmas. I thought it was something different, since I thought it would be only about Christmas trees and something similar. It was definitely a good surprise. Noel seems like a sweet hard working nurse and then she gets rewarded by working on a hot patient during her double shift. Mr. Davis made her feel more than she has felt in a while all by just his presence. Loved that he could definitely make her feel and c ...more
Shawna
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this novella in return for my honest review.

I adored this sweet tale of a busy nurse who thought she didn't have time for love until her patient, a smoking hot cop, sets out to prove her wrong.

The chemistry between the two characters are electric and their personalities are very interesting. She is very serious and dedicated, he is very cocky and confident. Together, they are lovable.

I would really love to see these characters come to life again in another novel.

J.C. Vale
Jeanne
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Noel Walker has a strict policy of not dating patients. Officer Hunter Davis comes in to the ER with a gun shot wound. As soon as he lays eyes on Noel, he's determined to break her "policy". Noel regretfully refuses his advances. They meet again at a mutual friends Christmas party and the sparks fly! My only complaint about this story is I wish it were a novel instead of a novella. The banter between them is hilarious and I love Hunter's sharp wit.

I received an arc of this novella by the author
Dana
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Noel is a nurse who ends up with Hunter as her patient. Hunter is a police officer who has been shot. There is a mutual attraction between the two, but Noel has a policy of never dating a patient.

This is a very quick read. Hunter is very handsome and persistent. He and Noel are super hot together. I would love to read more about this couple.
Casey Leigh
Nov 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC copy of Noel, A Blue Collar Christmas for an honest review.
Noel, A Blue Collar Christmas is a quick witted well written emotion charged tale of romance found in an unlikely manner.
Overworked and seemingly content Noel meets Hunter Davis through her work where interest is sparked, and then later again through mutual friends. Persistence pays off and with the magic of Christmas wishes just may come true.
Lisa King
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. A happy, enjoyable read. I would read more by this author. The story is about a hard working nurse who meets a hot, sexy, determined patient, but she refuses to go out with him. She later meets him again at a friends place and the Sparks continue to fly.
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
**I received an electronic version of Noel in exchange for an honest review.

Noel was the perfect holiday short story to get you in the mood for Christmas. The characters instant attraction was a lot of fun. I enjoyed Noel trying to avoid Hunter and then giving in. Noel was a fun and steamy read. I hope we'll get to see more of this couple in the future!
Michelle "Chelle" Thompson
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet and sexy little read. I loved it!! This will definitely help keep you warm on a cold winter night. Noel loves her job and is great at it. But one patient and a Christmas party just might change her priorities.
Cassie
Nov 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this quick-read Christmas novella, it was just the thing I needed to jump-start the season with a little added sexiness. It shows that with a little bit of Christmas magic and Hunter's persistence, anything in possible. I want more Noel and Hunter!!
Lindsay Thompson-Sublett
Nov 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 STARS

I only have one complaint......Too short. I really enjoyed reading Noel and Hunter's story but I wish there was more. So much more. I think you will enjoy this novella.
Lori Vandenburg
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing novella! Noel and Hunter were over the top HOT!! I couldn't put it down. Great short read. I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Ali Foito
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
One determined cop and Nurse who wants to say screw my no dating patients policy. See what happens when they get together.
Ronda
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sometimes you just gotta love a short story! I really enjoyed the characters and would have loved it if this book were longer. But I enjoyed it none the less!
Nikkita
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing short story!

A very quick, very awesome short story. I absolutely loved Noel, and Hunter. Loved this authors writing, and the storyline as well.
JB's Book Obsession - Jennifer
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Noel is an ER nurse whose sole focus lately has been her job. In the ER she has some crazy nights and some really slow nights. Those nights are when she has time to think about how lonely her life has become. Her Christmases lately have been spent alone in her apartment downing her favorite Merlot. She never could have expected one quite night in the ER she would meet the man of her dreams.

Hunter is a cop who loves his job and lives for the adrenaline rush of catching the bad guys even when

• The Hottest Player
  • Illusion on Ice (Boys of Winter #7)
  • Love & Jury Duty
  • The Best Kind Of Mistake (Best Kind Novella, #1)
  • Stay (Odd Jobs #1)
  • Forget Me Not
  • Jack
  • Summer Heat
J.C. Valentine is the USA Today and International bestselling author of the Night Calls and Wayward Fighters Series and the Forbidden Trilogy. Her vivid imagination and love of words and romance had her penning her own romance stories from an early age, which, despite being poorly edited and written longhand, she forced friends and family members to read. No, she isn't sorry.

J.C. lives in the Nort

Blue Collar (2 books)
  • Sweetest Temptations (Blue Collar #1)