Start by marking “Nashville - Part Ten - Not Without You” as Want to Read:
Nashville - Part Ten - Not Without You

Nashville - Part Ten - Not Without You

4.41  ·  Rating details ·  353 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
Sometimes, it's hard to know what we have until we realize we might lose it. CeCe and Holden Ashford have seen many of their dreams come true. Among them, a successful career in Nashville and finding the love of a lifetime in each other. But when CeCe makes the decision to accompany fellow country music star Jacob Bartley to an orphanage in Belize, everything she and Holde ...more
Published October 28th 2015 by Fence Free Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about Nashville - Part Ten - Not Without You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nashville - Part Ten - Not Without You

jimtown
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
This final installment of the Nashville series was one of the best but I felt like every tragedy that could fit into a few chapters happened here. The part about the orphanage pulled at the heartstrings. Then there was a kidnapping and a sick baby. Everything known to pull a reader in was used in this series. There was love, fans, music, success, stalkers, orphans, dogs, weddings, and tragedy. I'm glad I finished the series, just not totally sure I'm glad I started it.
Lisa A
Nov 30, 2015 rated it liked it
I was hooked when I read book one, but I never thought we would be on book ten with the same story and characters. Yes I love CeeCee, Holden and Thomas and yes I want there story, but now I would love a conclusion.
This book CeeCee and Holden's love and marriage is tested yet again when she goes overseas with Jacob another country music star. Holden is not happy but CeeCee goes anyway, she wants to help with the orphanage but things don't go smooth and CeeCee and Jacob are in danger.
And yes I w
Martha L. Guillerault
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
4 for story,2 for writing

This "10- book series" is really just one, at best 2, books. It wavers from I introduction to semi- climax repeat oops, cliff-hanger..bang! End of book, download the next. Repeat this frustrating process with no real conclusion until end of book 10 while the author tries to cover e very disaster possible for an entertainer. Irritating and exhausting. Inflate Cooper has written some interesting stories, but I am taking a vacation from her. Thank goodness I read it on Kind
Bonnie Baggett
Mar 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nashville books

Interesting. Stories too short. Should have incorporated several books for a better story line. Otherwise ok. Bought all 10, but they could have been done in 4-5 books.
Lisa Chastain
Jan 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved the book, hated the ending!
Sophia
Nov 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Not the best

I read all the books in this series and this one was the most naive. I know everybody wants to know what will happen with CiCi and Holden, but don't expect too much
Jan Baldocchi
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read...

From the very beginning it was always Holden and CeCe and this book goes on to prove it. What a great couple written by a great author.
Lynda Calkins
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best series I have ever read

The series starts with three people heading to Nashville to sing and write songs. their lives become important to the reader. We follow them through becoming successful, and the good and not so good results of living in other people's lives, while trying to keep their lives in some privacy. Doesn't always work, but you're always rooting for them. I have read the whole series three times in the last few days and I had the same emotional action each time. It
Betty Davidge
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One terrific read!

I have just finished this Nashville series of books by Inglath Cooper. Totally enjoyable all ten books. I recommend whole heartedly. Her writing is seamless,love stories so sweet and heartening,handled so well. Every book is imbedded with its own
Crises of events,I will not be a spoiler. I really can't find fault. If you want a treat,this is for you.........
Cheryl
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series

This series should be made into a mini series for tv.
The stories have every thing , I could not stop until I completed the series.
All of the books have sex suffering murders and mayhem, along with HEA.
I rated all of the books 📚 five 🌟.
You won't be bored if you read the series
I loved it

Barbara A. Ramsey
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent read!

I have just finished book10 in this series and I am so sorry there is not a book 11! All of these books are well written and keep the reader hooked. The stories are captivating and so believable. I really liked all the characters and felt I was there with them. Thank you Inglath...I can't wait to read more of your books!
PATRICIA M KARCHER
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hooray for the Nashville Series!!!!

Loved each and every book!! I was really there in every installment! You won't regret reAding this one. My world fell away as I read the wonders and horror that levelled each person and family. Extremely well written!!
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
The end

There is a lot crammed in her that you could separate it into parts. I was at least able to sleep and put it down a little bit. Amy believe the series is complete.
Debbie Lykes
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read them all

One great book after the other! The entire series is very well written! I loved them all, I will definitely miss these characters!
Kathleen E. Graf
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nashville

Wonderful series. Can't wait to read more hope she keeps writing more. Vacant wait to read all of her books
Rose Maniscalco
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the final installment of the series and it didn't disappoint. Jacob and CeCe are kidnapped and trapped and it's up to Holden and Thomas to find them. Loved the ending to this series and the way everything turned out for everyone. Enjoyable read!
Melissa
Jul 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Nancy Silk
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Great Author, Great Story"

In this awesome, continuing, well-written series, CeCe Ashford decides to go to Belize with fellow country music star, Jacob Bartley. The visit to an orphanage changes everything in CeCe's life. There is a turn of events which may prevent her return to her husband Holden. It's decision making time. Then ... suddenly, her life takes a turn for the worse. Read this suspenseful, fast-paced, novel.
Shirley
Nov 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another fantastic installment in the Nashville Series

Cece and Holden's relationship is tested when she goes on a trip to help children in an orphanage in Belize, but the love they share holds strong and they are reminded how important their relationship is.

I love this series and am always anxious for more.
Tiffany  Copple
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow I absolutely loved this series . There is so much at play in this series . You have Holden and CeCe ,Thomas and Lila, plus all of the supporting characters . I love how Inglath Cooper doesn't really leave anyone out when finding pout how all of their lives played out. I loved this story . I laughed and cried . I love when a book gives me and the feels and this series did the whole way thru.
Anje
Jan 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
WOW! This series was really good. It was very heartfelt, emotional and funny at times. Totally ridiculous that this was a 10 book series. I wish all 10 books were put into one book or two books. I really enjoyed this author's style of writing and look forward to reading more of her books.
Tammy
Oct 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series, sure wish the books were longer I just want more every time I finish a book. I love CeCe & Holden, this part really tests their relationship after their loss in book 9. Continuing their sweet romance I am never disappointed LOVE Love LOVE
Tonya
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hooked

I began this series by getting book one for free. I've purchased every book since. Book one drew me in from the beginning and every book had kept my interest. Cooper has a way with words and story telling. I can't wait to see if there will be more!
Susan Tull
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful series

This series is an easy to read but hard to put down. It's so easy to believe the story and some of the characters are people like those you know. The connection with the dogs is an added plus.
Amber
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great book!

Once again not disappointed! I absolutely love this series! I can't wait for part 11! Hopefully it will be out soon!
Missy Ludkevicz
Oct 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!!!!

Love, love, love this series and this book did not disappoint. Can not wait for many more!!! Could not put it down.
Kylie Allen
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ok.

It makes me sad that there aren't any more. Fabulous series. Don't start it if you have something to do for the next few days. I literally never wanted to put it down. <3
Sue Malijan
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A great lazy afternoon book

I could read these Nashville books forever, keep them coming. The characters and the stories are always so easy to love.
James Houser
Jun 05, 2017
Deborah
Jun 13, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Virginia author Inglath Cooper fell in love with reading as a little girl, devouring most of the books in her elementary school library. At some point, she decided she wanted to pursue a writing career, creating romance fiction that did for others what her favorite books have done for her. “I love character-driven books that leave me feeling as if I’ve really known these people and make me wish I ...more