Start by marking “Tormented (Fallen Aces MC, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tormented (Fallen Aces MC, #3)

Tormented (Fallen Aces MC #3)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  214 Ratings  ·  54 Reviews
Sometimes I feel as though I was a glitch in life’s major plan, that I never had a place set aside for me in this world.

I’m an outcast by design. Bent in the head after childhood trauma, and never quite sure who I’m going to be day to day.

The nice guy?

The psychotic asshole?

Or some happy medium of the two?

People stay away for fear of what I can do, and I don’t blame them. A
ebook
Published December 19th 2016 by Max Henry

To ask other readers questions about Tormented, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tormented

Jelena Bosh
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy fuck! I'm speechless.. I admired Max Henry's writing from one of her very first books, I think she was the one that got me back into MC Romance. Ever since then, I didn't need to read a synopsis to know I will be adding her next put at the top of my TBR. There is something about her writing and bikers that makes you want to be stuck on an island and have practically no interruptions.

With TORMENTED I think, in a strange way, I might have part of my soul broken for Sawyer and Abbey... There
Julie
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer had to be the most complexed character, he's dark and twisted, he's psychotic. Abbey has her own problems. She escaped her crazed life as a kid and the MC have looked after her since. But it left scars, she's a little antisocial and she needs someone who understands to give her the strength to live with her pain. As a couple, will they save each other or will it be the end for them both.

Don't expect this amazing book to be the usual romance, it is a love story - but boy, the relationship
Amy
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tormented (Fallen Aces MC Book 3)
Max Henry
5 stars

Holy wow .. Sawyer and Abbey girl …. DANG! Oh and the devil himself. Max Henry is a brilliant writer but this has to be her best yet. This is the story of two brutally tormented souls maybe hoping that their jagged edges fit together.

I have been worried and waiting for Abbey just as much as Sawyer. After the loss of Dana and her ability to calm the devil inside, Sawyer doesn’t know if he can ever let anyone close again. The girl is a challenge an
Melissa Mendoza
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“She’s fing with me, playing hard to get. Thing is, I’m never one to let prey go. Especially when it presents a fair workout to catch it.”

Heat Rating:

photo 5 Orgasm Button_zpsm0jqyhvr.jpg

5 Tormented stars!!! Another great book in the series… Max Henry never disappoints!!!

photo 5 Buttons_zpsu895julz.jpg

I’ve been reading this series since the beginning, so I knew I was going to be in for one heck of a book. And once again I wasn’t disappointed! I was hooked the minute I started reading and couldn’t put it down until the end. It’s packed full of heat, action and
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
"All I have to do is take it one step at a time. Inhale. Exhale.
The secret to survival is as simple as taking the next breath."

Jump down the rabbit hole with Sawyer and Abbey just don't forget to breathe as this is one hell of a ride. Sanity is sometimes over rated as Sawyer proves, battling with his alter ego yet in the end he needs the man in the head just as much as he needs oxygen to survive. Embracing the darkness whilst trying not to be totally consumed by it Tormented is a beautifully wr
Erica
Holy flipping hell.
I knew Sawyer was messed up, I knew this was going to be one hell of a ride but this was so much more than I expected.
I wondered as I read how it would end, would he end up dead because there's no way he's going to be magically fixed.
The devil inside won't be silenced, he takes the reader on a slippery slope, sliding down into the dark and dirty depths of his mind, a place with no remorse.
As much as you may want to dislike Sawyer you won't be able to. By the time you see wha
Jan
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
When angels fear to tread in you're presence, then only a devil will bring the calm you desire.

Tormented, Some people would battle the devil inside of their heads Sawyer embraced his, the inner voices brought him balance especially when he had dirty work to do.

Abbey, a girl rescued by the club from an abused childhood taken in as a child and became part of the family . Abbey still wrestles her own demons, memories of her past that brings insecurities.

Tormented is a story of two people who are
★♡Tamara♡★
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Messed up leading characters CHECK.
Dark scenes CHECK.
Kink CHECK.

For me Tormented is the best book Max Henry has written to date. I don't know if it was the dark scenes, the absolute tortured souls of the leading characters, but as a lover of the darker books Tormented gave me everything I love in a book! This book is so addictive. Sawyer & Abbey two people who ideally *shouldn't* be together, the odds were really stacked against them but these despite everyone's harsh feelings and opinions c
Jessica Alcazar
THIS is what I was screaming earlier this year when I discovered Max Henry and The Fallen Aces .... "YES YES YES YES .... I have found a new MC read that is #fridiculously phenomenal!!" ... and I'm still screaming it without the new!

NOTE: You REALLY should read first three books of The Butcher Boys series before you read Tormented. At the very least, you should read Devil May Care ... that's just my opinion.

Now, on to the greatness that continues to be Max Henry! There's no pretty way to say thi
Wednesday Stanley
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have to say that from the beginning of reading Mrs. Henry's books I have been hoping that Sawyer would get his own book. That he would get his own kind of happily ever after. Especially after the way Devil May Care ended, I was hoping by some miraculous luck that Dana had survived. And that we would get another Dana and Sawyer would get their HEA. Unfortunately that isn't the case. Tormented is the third book in the Fallen Aces series and we get Sawyer and Abbey.

I have to admit I kind of have
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

This is about two tormented souls. Sawyer is trying to deal with the loss of the one true woman that could chase his devil away. He is out for revenge against the man who he called father for taking her away from him. The one thing he never expected on standing in front of him is the "wild child" that is under the MC's protection.

Abbey has her own demons she is trying to forget about. she needs to learn to live with them and feels Sawyer is the
╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺
I am really enjoying this MC series. So glad I can read straight on to the next book.
This is Sawyer's and Abbey's story and what a different kind of romance it is! No one, Sawyer included, ever thought he would find a true love, someone who understood so completely....until Abbey. The pair open up to each other in the weirdest of situations, and bam! There it is, the perfect couple.

I smile at the picture. One for the fridge. “Who’s your friend? He from playgroup?”

Three days a week, Abbey takes
Patti Correa
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When we first met Sawyer in the Butcher Boys series, he was nothing but trouble with a capital T. What happened to him was tragic. In Tormented, we find that Sawyer is just a normal, well not at all normal, guy that just wants to be loved.

Abbey ran away from home when she was six… SIX years old. Yes, there is a major back story there. She was picked up by the then Prez of the Fallen Aces MC and taken to the clubhouse. Abbey has such a tortured soul, that you just cannot help feeling hurt everyt
Daniela
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker-romance
Had some pretty morbid moments. Two very damaged souls coming together and helping each other. I work with people who suffer from schizophrenia so reading this book was very interesting for me. Overall so far in this series I'm finding the writing a bit difficult because there seems to a lot of things that have happened which have never come up in previous books or in the current one so it made it a bit difficult to read at times. In other words the flow was off. Subject matter and characters ar ...more
Gucci Girl
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars

Absolutely love Tormented and Fallen Aces Series. Sawyer is one of my favorite Fallen Aces. I am so glad he got his HEA. Abbey is our leading lady and she is the perfect Queen for Sawyer and his Devil. We get a different view of Ramona and frankly I no longer care for her character now I see why she gave Tyler such a hard time. I am still left with a few questions that I hope get answered in the next three books. I highly recommend this series. Happy Reading!!!
Rebecca Ernst Vazquez
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked the first two books in this series. I really did. But that's all...just "liked" it. This book? I fell for Sawyer almost immediately! Maybe I'm a sucker for the bruised and battered bad boy with a hidden heart, but there was something really poetic about Sawyer. And then Abbey...with her subdued sexiness and curious personality, they were destined from the start. And then that ending...ugh! Tears!
Jonesgrl
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
This was a struggle to finish. The first book in the series was so amazing but this one just left so much to be desired. I understand broken and I understand someone who loves you wanting to get into your crazy box and play with you, rather than pull you out of it. But this, it just took it to extremes.
Susan Curtis
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Best Yet 🔥😍🔥

This is the best of the Fallen Aces MC series and the third book. Great plot and well developed characters and storyline. But why 4 Stars, Oh my goodness Honey, Bless your heart, still reading phrases and words that are definitely from a foreign dialect and it just distracts from the greatness of this book 😁 Still totally recommend it 🔥😍🔥
Andrea Gillan
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heart in mouth

Jeez this book gave me chills. The darkness Sawyer lives within him and poor Abby. This book proves that from two broken people who feel love is too much can find light in eachother.
Gigi Melodias
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
My favorite of the series so far!
Norma
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Sawyers father was a focus of the previous books but his end such an anti climax.
Monique
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved every page. Sawyer had my heart from the beginning. I think I have become a Fallen Aces Groupie:)
Deb
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
VERY DIFFERENT AND SO GOOD!! LOVE THIS SERIES, AFTER THE BUTCHER BOYS. CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!
Donna Parrott
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you have read Max Henry’s Butcher Boys series then you know who Sawyer is. If not it's still okay you can follow along pretty easily.

Sawyer is crazy. I knew he was demented and had some demons to work out but wow. Most people would squash down and not listen to devil that's inside them but Sawyer he embraces him. To Sawyer the devil is very much apart of him. He has many daddy issues to name one of issues. It just so happens to big one but what can you do.
Abby is the girl the club rescued f
Lauren
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hmm

Sawyer is one dude that is jacked up in the head ... abbey brings out some good in Him and together they fight all there demons and conquer life!!!!
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sawyer has been battling the devil inside his head since he witnessed his mother's death as a little boy. It didn't help that his father is actually the devil, and the most dangerous man that any of them have come across. He's been dark and twisted while trying to shut the voice up, but something has shifted in him, and he wants to be better. Abbey was a little girl on the streets when she escaped her childhood nightmare, and rescued by a MC club, where she finished growing up, still stuck in he ...more
Heather Packer
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I flipping loved it – I don’t even know where to start!
I have been looking forward to seeing where Sawyer ends up since the last book – not so patiently waiting for more. It delivers ! It’s more than I could ever dream of for him!
Nobody is perfect. I don’t think I personally know anyone quite as unstable as Sawyer, but none of us are perfect. This book is the imperfect finding the imperfect and encapsulated in this quote:
“I want your jagged edges to match mine”
Isn’t that what we all want? To mee
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching 4
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Lindsey

Alllllll the feels! I was so into this book! Damn, Max! You really knocked this one out of the park. Sawyer and Abbey are freakin perfect together. I couldn't get enough of them.

With all the above being said... here's your warning. This book isn't happy happy sunshine. It's a little dark. And a little messed up at times. But that's what sucked me in the most. I loved that it wasn't cookie cutter perfe
Lindsey King
Angst 3

Tears 2

Value 5

Storyline 5

Panty Schorching 4

Overall Rating 5

With all the above being said...  here's your warning. This book isn't happy happy sunshine. It's a little dark. And a little messed up at times. But that's what sucked me in the most. I loved that it wasn't cookie cutter perfect. Devoured this book! Sawy
Romance Between The Sheets
Tormented is my favourite so far of the Fallen Aces series, why, because it is Sawyer's story. Sawyer is troubled, dark and crazy and he is one of my favourite characters from not only Fallen Aces MC but the Butcher Boys.

So many times I had tears in my eyes for both these characters, the way this story is written you feel all their emotions, trauma, uncontrollable urges and fears. I kept highlighting beautiful paragraphs as I read Tormented, I had to stop, take a deep breath and hope that these
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
For as long as she can remember, Max has always had a love of the macabre and thought provoking side to life.

Which probably stands to reason why each of her books takes the reader on an emotional journey that not only promises twists, turns, and suspense but a heart-wrenching journey where her motto holds true:

Love never comes easy.

When she's not lost in an alternate world - fuelled by coffee and
More about Max Henry

Fallen Aces MC (4 books)
  • Unrequited (Fallen Aces MC, #1)
  • Unbreakable (Fallen Aces MC, #2)
  • Existential (Fallen Aces MC, #4)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Bend in the Road
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be