Start by marking “Hex And Sex; Boxset (Hex And Sex, #1 To #3)” as Want to Read:
Hex And Sex; Boxset (Hex And Sex, #1 To #3)

Hex And Sex; Boxset

(Hex And Sex #1 To #3)

3 Sassy witches.

3 Alpha wolves.

Some fun and sexy times none of them will forget. Get your copy of this collection of shorts now.

Reader's Note: These shorts contain EXTREMELY HOT sex. You've been warned.
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 100 pages
Published October 30th 2015 by Latin Goddess Press Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Hex And Sex; Boxset, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hex And Sex; Boxset

Start your review of Hex And Sex; Boxset (Hex And Sex, #1 To #3)
Lynn Smith
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hex and Sex

Triplet witches find their mates in spells gone wrong. Each story is short but steamy with plenty of dirty talk. Enjoyed each one.
Lisa Book Stacks
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
3hot books

3short hot books with sexy bbw witches and there hot alpha shifters they mate against mother wishes with a while help
Joy Whiteside
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing and awesome collection of stories by the talented Milly Taiden. Once you start reading these fantastic stories you will not be able to put it down. The stories will keep you interested from the moment that you start reading till the moment you read the last word and the characters you cannot help but fall in love with them. this must be read.
Sharon
Feb 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Quick fast spicy read. Milly always gives you spicy and sexy.
L M
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
Glad this was a free read as it just didn’t make it as a good read for me.
Three triplet sister witches end up with shifter mates which is frowned upon by the witches’ council, when casting their separate spells.
Very short and trite stories that are just too short to do them justice. Expanded they would be quite good.
Badly needs proof reading and editing, lots of silly errors.
Luckily this was a free read.
DON’T DRINK AND HEX
Selena is a witch with the hots for her new
Shyla
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ms. Taiden has done it again!!!

I love ❤ Ms. Taidens’ books📚 and best of all the series!!! I’ve never seen an editing error within her 📚 and I especially like that. It’s rare nowadays to read something that is edited correctly but Ms Taiden has done it consistently. Thank you!!!

I have never read a story about witches with werewolves before and totally enjoin beyond belief and I wiwete
Sylvie
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017-ez-rat
This was a set of three books of which the main female characters are sisters. The stories are short and all three were very similar. Each had their godmother appear who had something to say about their magic before she goes off to see a man and then the witch accidentally summons her own male. Even all the males are shifters.
Libby
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short, sexy and fun.

As always she delivers the best sexy reads. No matter if it’s a full novel or a quick short read. This book is absolutely perfect to jumpstart your sexy evening.
Keoki Ki`Ili
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very short & very erotic

Three witches and their one night of erotic passion are told in these individual stories. These shorts have a couple paragraphs of substance and then they get erotic, they almost make it as second chance stories.
Galina Sulaiman
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hex and Sex boxed set

Triplets witch sisters. Three short very quick stories. Magic, dominating male wolves. Witches shouldn't want shifters, but all three curvy sisters want them anyway.
Gemma
Short but fun.

Short, hot and Sexy. These three short stories have three witchy curvy women and three hot sexy alpha males. Some happy naked time and of course happily ever afters.
Ruth Hambley
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cool

3 quick reads. If you enjoy reading shape shifter / witch romance then you will love this one. Short but fun.
Elizabeth Renaud
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hot!

This was my first taste of Milly Taiden's books and I loved them! The stories were short but very sexy and hot! Left me wanting more so I bought another series! Excellent!
Book Snob Sue
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So much heat. Loved this short boxed set. 3 witch sisters and the 3 shifters that “tamed” them. Absolutely loved it for a short and steamy read.
Marie Frabutt
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Witches and Shifters Oh My!

Great short stories. Really hot shifters and element witches. Watch the sparks fly! Milly writes steamy, sexy books, check this out.
Kymberli
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hot!

Great set if you want a steamy quick read. Loved the pace ! Was only puzzled by the sisters relationship.
Patti Ashley
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amusing

A quick set of dirty romance fast and hot. Witches and shifters fraternize with amazing, hot results. I like how they tied the witches together with a very cool godmother.
Elizabeth Neal
Nov 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Don't Drink and Hex

I've heard of drunk dialing, but drunk hexing? LOL That's what one witch, Selena, does. No, I literally mean a witch. She's got magic running through her veins and agrees to help her friend keep her boyfriend. But maybe it wouldn't hurt to do a little "woo woo" spell for herself.

Selena does the Gypsy Rose spell, which is a love potion. Next thing she knows, she's on the floor and her sexy wolfy neighbor, Gage, is leaning over her and she decides this is
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great Boxed Set!
This is a great boxed set by Milly Taiden.
Don’t Drink and Hex- Selena is a curvy witch; she is trying to make a love potion for her friend while drinking her second bottle of wine she knows that drinking and hexing never turns out well. The problem is she has the hot’s for her new sexy wolf shifter neighbor Gage. While she is making the love potion she is thinking about Gage the next thing she knows is Gage is there helping her off the floor. Selena at first thinks th
Amanda Gard
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Stars for the Collection

I'll give 4 Stars for the collection, as I couldn't fathom paying $1 or more for each story. 3 stars for each story. I liked the stories, but they are too damn short for two people who ultimately want forever. I think that's the biggest issue with these shorts. One-night stands or erotic couplings make perfect smut shorts because they're meant to be a moment, so you don't really need much world or character building.

Now these stories involve mating, so you absolutely ne
Shannon
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Don't Drink and Hex- Selena is making a love potion for a friend but gets a little tipsy in the process and makes it for her sexy neighbor Gage instead. A few things happen and Selena believes its because of the potion, but is it?

Hex Gone Wild- One witch and her wayward spells might get her in trouble or lead her to her future mate!

Hex and Kisses- Will fear of going against the rules keep Liani from being with her mate? One night of passion sends Liani running because wit
Cheesecake
BBW witches who get it on with big hot werewolves (BHW?). Three stories that are all so short they barely equal a short story all together. So there's really no plot but they are slightly better than the proverbial pizza guy ringing the bell and the hot coeds answering the door after getting out of the shower.
The thing that ruined it for me though in the first two stories, was that the Wolf who is supposedly the Witch's mate is still sleeping around after meeting the Witch. (view spoiler) ...more
Susan
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Don't Drink and Hex - A fun, hot short story about a witch who drinks a bit too much and the wolf who wants her. I just wish there was more of Gage and Selena.

Hex Gone Wild - The second of 3 stories and at least Dalia doesn't drink when practicing her magic. She just has some concentration issue and keeps "accidentally" summoning Jared. I love that we got to see a bit more of Cleo, the girls' godmother.

Hex & Kisses - The last of the 3, Liani and Seth have already mated, but Lian
Beckey
This was a quick, sexy, quirky kind of read that interesting and enjoyable. For the most part it was a predictable of what was going happen... Well written.

It seemed to me that the three witches were sisters and they all have their own big bad shifter wolf who will lay claim to each of them...

Review will be on my blog in November 2015
Rosa Maria Garcia
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Short and sweet, but they were very well written. I truly enjoyed reading about the triple witches finding their forbidden shifter mates. It was funny and hot steamy scenes, that left you breathless? A must buy and keep them coming.
Alan
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hotness in a small bundle

This is a small bundle of 3 shifter romance short stories at quickly gets your attention an holds it there from the first story to the last an 3rd story. 18+
Jennifer Erwin
Oct 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
3 quick & fun reads from Milly Taiden. My only complaint about her work is that some of her stories are just too short for me. They are good, and if you just need something quick, she's got plenty to choose from. I would just love longer stories to sink my teeth into. I enjoy her work.
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
3 sexy stories about a curvy witch in love with a shifter.
3 very short stories, but hot as Hades!
All 3 stories feature the triplets (witches) godmother as well. she is their biggest supporter and she pushes them to follow their heart.
a great quick read.
Amanda Sandstrom
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Short and Sweet

Short sweet and to the point! This set of three novellas was hot and funny. It follows a set of triplet witches with each one getting her own short. For a good time just one click it
ᴊᴀɴᴇ
Jul 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very short read.

3 identical triplets born witch being mated to 3 sexy wolves. All three sisters are mates to wolves. How cute is that. All share the same taste. I enjoy the book. Fast paced.

• Heat (Bearpaw Ridge Firefighters, #1)
  • The Grisly Grizzlies: Lachlan (The Grizzly Bear Shifters of Redemption Creek, #1)
  • Freeing his Mate (Shifter World: Shifter Affairs #1)
  • Max (Club Crimson, #1)
  • The Dragon's Valentine (Falk Clan #1)
  • Ice (Dragon Clan, #1)
  • BloodGifted (The Dantonville Legacy, #1)
  • Bare for the Alpha (Ridge Brothers Bear Shifters, #1)
  • Double Stuffed: MFM Menage Romance
  • Hearts of Stone (Paranormal Protection Agency, #1)
  • The BEARly Controlled Grizzly (Bear Clan #1)
  • Benny (Club Crimson, #3)
  • Moon Chosen #1
  • Moon Lovers #1
  • Scorch (The Tribe, #1)
  • Perfect Mate (Project Rebellion, #1)
  • The Boy Who Came Back a Wolf (Space Shifters Chronicles, #0.5)
  • Cold My Heart (The Lion of Wales #1)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister J

Hex And Sex (3 books)
  • Don't Drink and Hex (Hex and Sex, #1)
  • Hex Gone Wild (Hex and Sex, #2)
  • Hex And Kisses (Hex and Sex, #3)
“I want you because I’ve wanted you since I laid eyes on you, my little witch. And now you’re mine.” 0 likes
“Naked, huh?” Cleo sighed. “I’d have paid to see that.” “I almost paid him to stay,” she admitted.” 0 likes