Start by marking “Yesterday's Ghosts (Yesterday's Paranormal Mysteries #3)” as Want to Read:
Yesterday's Ghosts (Yesterday's Paranormal Mysteries #3)

Yesterday's Ghosts

(Yesterday’s Paranormal Mysteries #3)

Ghostly paranormal cozy mystery with a historical flavor and a touch of romance.

When a local man turns up dead at the Apple Blossom Festival Ball, Anna and Pratt discover the man had been writing a tell-all book that outed the sins of a good portion of Crocker’s residents. So when the local cops set out to find the killer, it makes sense to enlist the help of ex big city
Published October 26th 2015 by Electric Prose Publications

To ask other readers questions about Yesterday's Ghosts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yesterday's Ghosts

Rosie Amber
Dec 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Yesterday's ghosts is book 3 of the cosy Yesterday's mysteries. It can be read as a stand alone book, but to get the most from the book I suggest reading the rest of the series first because you will get so much more from them this way.

As with the first two books their is a glossary of colloquialisms from yesteryear America as spoken by the two resident ghosts at Anna's antique shop. Set in Crocker Indiana, the book opens with Anna and Pratt attending the Apple Blossom Festival Ball. The Ball is
Texas
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yesterday's Lost, prequel - Oh my gosh, this book rocks! The intensity, the vivid descriptions, the hurry up and TELL ME what did it!, all these things eats up your patience in this fast paced, suspense filled story. It's almost with bated breath time in some places in this story; it's been a long time since a story affected me like this. Move over Koontz and King, Cheever can write this genre too! The author provides information about the characters and the series, as well as an overview of thi ...more
John Presler
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vance Bickershaw has converted the area above the stables to a ballroom and the Annual Apple Blossom Festival Ball is being held there.

While attending the Annual Apple Blossom Festival Ball, the librarian, Mike Pots, is found dead following an argument out on the balcony. A little investigation shows that Mike was writing a "tell-all" book about the prominent people of Crocker and little, if any, of it was nice.

Pratt gets a visit from Pam Rogers, his former partner in St. Louis. Pam is accompani
Janene
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I like a good supernatural mystery that doesn't feel evil

This installment of the series was not as funny, and witty as the last story. The characters Anna and Pratt were interesting and the case they were involved in was plausible. I really like how the ghosts Bess, Joss, and Lissie are critical to the overall storyline. Anna's and Pratt's sleuthing skills were believable. I like how the main characters never did anything stupid. I recommend this book. I am getting the next book in the series.
Alexandra
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The third book is ultimately leaving the normal and diving straight into the paranormal. Ghosts are not only part of it but the main thing. Which makes it scarier than before but the story is still captivating and the romance very sweet. I was a bit confused about Lissie's background story, I didn't fully get it but maybe there'll be another book someday explaining everything. I hope so!
Carol Duthie
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yesterday's Ghost

I thoroughly enjoyed the book trying to work out who did it and it's funny as well.
Love the resident ghosts. I won't go into the story line you will have to read it yourself . It is well worth it. Will definitely read Sam Cheevers other books.
ALISA RASMUSSEN
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

I really enjoyed this series. The characters are great and I am invested in them. I hope there are more books to come.
JB
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 in the series. I have not read the first 2 books, but was able to follow the back story fairly well. Anna runs the antique shop in Crocker along with the resident ghosts. which brings a lot of supernatural activities her way. "Beneath the pretty blonde, green eyed exterior was a strong woman who’d carved out a living and life in Crocker, Indiana, wading through small town prejudices and just about everything the spiritual world could throw at her and coming out ahead every time.". ...more
Chuck Sears
Patti Ashley
Jul 21, 2018
Joan De Finis
Aug 11, 2018
USA Today and Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author Sam Cheever writes mystery and suspense, creating stories that draw you in and keep you eagerly turning pages. Known for writing great characters, snappy dialogue, and unique and exhilarating stories, Sam is the award-winning author of 80+ books.

Website: www.samcheever.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sam-Ch...
Twitter: https://twitter

Yesterday’s Paranormal Mysteries (3 books)
  • Yesterday's News (Yesterday’s Paranormal Mysteries, #1)
  • Threads of Yesterday (Yesterday’s Paranormal Mysteries, #2)