Start by marking “Ayden. Deamhan Minion (Deamhan Tales, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ayden. Deamhan Minion (Deamhan Tales, #2)

Ayden. Deamhan Minion (Deamhan Tales #2)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  10 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
For over a hundred years Ayden, a Metusba Deamhan has waited for the chance to avenge his sire who met a bloody end at the hands of Anastasia, a Ramanga Deamhan.

Being an obedient servant to Kyra, the oldest of their kind, he finally gets his chance to have his revenge. However there’s one small problem. He’s heavily indebted to Anastasia’s offspring, Maris and Kyra wants
Published November 14th 2015 by Isaiyan Morrison

To ask other readers questions about Ayden. Deamhan Minion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ayden. Deamhan Minion

Dianne
Nov 24, 2015 Dianne rated it it was amazing
In the world of supernatural creatures fighting to survive, there will always be a tale of painful loss, of undeserving final death, survival of the fittest, and revenge. Ayden’s sire died protecting his own, knowing he was no match for the Ramanga Deamhan, Anastasia and Ayden’s time for retribution has finally come. Will a debt owed stand between the long avowed moment or will Deamhan justice be served?

Forget the romance, forget the supernatural love triangle, this is dark emotion; this is the
Karlee
Nov 05, 2015 Karlee rated it it was amazing
This is Ayden's story, all he wants to do is protect his friend Maris and kill her sire Anastasia because she killed his sire Oliver many years ago. But this doesn't go with the plans that Kyra has for Ayden. Kyra wants Ayden to hold of on dealing with Anastasia and want's him to kill his dear friend Maris. Will Ayden's bond with Kyra be stronger or is his bond with Maris stronger. Another great book! Can't wait to read more about these Deamhan's!
Kristen Gough
Dec 30, 2015 Kristen Gough rated it it was amazing
This is a great addition to the Deamhan series and is Ayden's story. Ayden has become obsessed with seeking revenge and will stop at nothing to get it. Unfortunately, he may have no choice but to put his current mission aside. This is a really interesting read and I'm glad the author decided to include this in the series. I highly recommend this to anyone and I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Casie
Dec 10, 2015 Casie rated it it was amazing
Ayden is a Deahman that is hell bent on revenge. He has been hunting the Deahman that killed his sire and waiting for the opportunity to kill her, but with the dark curse he may have no choice but to put his hate aside. I love this series and I think it is awesome to get side stories of the different characters.
Andrea
Oct 28, 2015 Andrea rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy for an honest review. I loved Ayden by Isayian Morrison. This is one of the best series that I have read. This is book 2 the second part to Maris. Looking for a good series to read pick up one of Isayian's books you won't be disappointed.
Steph Parks
Oct 28, 2015 Steph Parks rated it it was amazing
Love this world! Reading more of Ayden has been on my mind since Maris. So fun to get this peek inside the Metusba's head. Great little teaser to hold me over til the next one!
Becky
Becky rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2016
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Isaiyan Morrison
Oct 28, 2015 Isaiyan Morrison rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-novels
Becky
Becky rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2015
Veronica Williams
Veronica Williams marked it as to-read
Crystal Spoon
Crystal Spoon marked it as to-read
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2015
Beppe DM
Beppe DM marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Beppe DM
Beppe DM marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2016
Facebook: facebook.com/isaiyanmorrison
Deamhan: http://deamhan.com

Multicultural Fantasy, Dark Fiction Author, and extreme lover of comic books.

Isaiyan Morrison was born and raised in Minnesota. She moved to San Diego, California while in the Navy. After serving four years of active duty, she moved to Los Angeles. After a few years, she moved back to Minnesota where she started to pursue her dream t
More about Isaiyan Morrison...

Deamhan Tales (2 books)
  • Kei. Family Matters (Deamhan Tales, #1)