Start by marking “Ayden. Deamhan Minion (Deamhan Chronicles #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Ayden. Deamhan Minion (Deamhan Chronicles #2.5)

Ayden. Deamhan Minion (Deamhan Tales #2)

For over a hundred years Ayden, a Metusba Deamhan has waited for the chance to avenge his sire who met a bloody end at the hands of Anastasia, a Ramanga Deamhan.

Being an obedient servant to Kyra, the oldest of their kind, he finally gets his chance to have his revenge. However there’s one small problem. He’s heavily indebted to Anastasia’s offspring, Maris and Kyra wants
Published November 14th 2015 by Isaiyan Morrison

To ask other readers questions about Ayden. Deamhan Minion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ayden. Deamhan Minion

Dianne
Nov 24, 2015 Dianne rated it it was amazing
In the world of supernatural creatures fighting to survive, there will always be a tale of painful loss, of undeserving final death, survival of the fittest, and revenge. Ayden’s sire died protecting his own, knowing he was no match for the Ramanga Deamhan, Anastasia and Ayden’s time for retribution has finally come. Will a debt owed stand between the long avowed moment or will Deamhan justice be served?

Forget the romance, forget the supernatural love triangle, this is dark emotion; this is the
Karen Voitik
Jul 19, 2017 Karen Voitik rated it really liked it
>Book Review – Ayden: Deamhan Minion

>I am an independent reviewer. This book is part of the Deamhan series and advances the plot. Ayden is the deamhan minion of Kyra. He was promised by Kyra that he could kill Anastasia, the deamhan who killed his beloved sire. When he finally catches up to Anastasia, Kyra forces him to work with her during the attempt to keep the Pure Ones in Limbo.

>So far in this series, deamhans have no human emotions. Ayden is the only one who seems to be capable of
2OCC Reviews
Jul 19, 2017 2OCC Reviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
Another novella in this awesome paranormal series. I liked seeing Ayden and his struggles and pretty much everything he had to go through. I love these smaller story's that are in sync with the full length novels. I can't wait to see more of what's going to happen. I have already read the 3rd in the full length books but I look forward to going back and reading about Maris, which is another one of the Brotherhood files. 4 stars #2OCCJD
Paula Genereau
Jul 20, 2017 Paula Genereau rated it it was amazing
Best vampire book series out there so far. It's so amazing and addictive.
Karlee
Nov 05, 2015 Karlee rated it it was amazing
This is Ayden's story, all he wants to do is protect his friend Maris and kill her sire Anastasia because she killed his sire Oliver many years ago. But this doesn't go with the plans that Kyra has for Ayden. Kyra wants Ayden to hold of on dealing with Anastasia and want's him to kill his dear friend Maris. Will Ayden's bond with Kyra be stronger or is his bond with Maris stronger. Another great book! Can't wait to read more about these Deamhan's!
Kristen Gough
Dec 30, 2015 Kristen Gough rated it it was amazing
This is a great addition to the Deamhan series and is Ayden's story. Ayden has become obsessed with seeking revenge and will stop at nothing to get it. Unfortunately, he may have no choice but to put his current mission aside. This is a really interesting read and I'm glad the author decided to include this in the series. I highly recommend this to anyone and I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Casie
Dec 10, 2015 Casie rated it it was amazing
Ayden is a Deahman that is hell bent on revenge. He has been hunting the Deahman that killed his sire and waiting for the opportunity to kill her, but with the dark curse he may have no choice but to put his hate aside. I love this series and I think it is awesome to get side stories of the different characters.
Andrea
Oct 28, 2015 Andrea rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy for an honest review. I loved Ayden by Isayian Morrison. This is one of the best series that I have read. This is book 2 the second part to Maris. Looking for a good series to read pick up one of Isayian's books you won't be disappointed.
Steph Parks
Oct 28, 2015 Steph Parks rated it it was amazing
Love this world! Reading more of Ayden has been on my mind since Maris. So fun to get this peek inside the Metusba's head. Great little teaser to hold me over til the next one!
Becky
Becky rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2016
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Isaiyan Morrison
Oct 28, 2015 Isaiyan Morrison rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-novels
Becky
Becky rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2015
Carissa Janes
Jul 24, 2017 Carissa Janes rated it liked it
This is another part of the Deamhan series, and instead of being a short novella about a side character, like I thought, it is an important story about Ayden, Maris, and Anastasia, who have a dynamic relationship that has issues. After everything that happened in this story, I'm interested to get the next book in the series and see how it ties together.
Veronica Williams
Veronica Williams marked it as to-read
Crystal Spoon
Crystal Spoon marked it as to-read
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2015
Beppe DM
Beppe DM marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2016
Viridiana Dimas
Viridiana Dimas marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2017
Beppe DM
Beppe DM marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
A veteran of the Armed Forces, Isaiyan Morrison was born and raised in Minneapolis.
Her passions include writing, reading, and researching historical events.

She also spends her time gardening, playing video games, and hanging out with her three cats and beloved pitt bull.

She's the author of The Deamhan Chronicles and the novel, Old Farmer's Road.

You can find her at:
Facebook: http://facebook.com/i
More about Isaiyan Morrison...

Deamhan Tales (2 books)
  • Kei. Family Matters (Deamhan Chronicles #1.5)