Start by marking “Ayden. Deamhan Minion (Deamhan Chronicles #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Ayden. Deamhan Minion (Deamhan Chronicles #2.5)

Ayden. Deamhan Minion (Deamhan Tales #2)

4.61  ·  Rating details ·  18 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
For over a hundred years Ayden, a Metusba Deamhan has waited for the chance to avenge his sire who met a bloody end at the hands of Anastasia, a Ramanga Deamhan.

Being an obedient servant to Kyra, the oldest of their kind, he finally gets his chance to have his revenge. However there’s one small problem. He’s heavily indebted to Anastasia’s offspring, Maris and Kyra wants
Published November 14th 2015 by Isaiyan Morrison

To ask other readers questions about Ayden. Deamhan Minion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ayden. Deamhan Minion

Dianne
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In the world of supernatural creatures fighting to survive, there will always be a tale of painful loss, of undeserving final death, survival of the fittest, and revenge. Ayden’s sire died protecting his own, knowing he was no match for the Ramanga Deamhan, Anastasia and Ayden’s time for retribution has finally come. Will a debt owed stand between the long avowed moment or will Deamhan justice be served?

Forget the romance, forget the supernatural love triangle, this is dark emotion; this is the
Sara
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ayden. Deamhan Minion by Isaiyan Morrison a fab four star read. This is book 2.5 in the Deamhan Chronicles and it’s only a short read but it packs a punch. They do need to be read in order in my eyes, at least I have read it as a series and it’s just gone from strength to strength. It most certainly isn’t your typical vampire romance, it’s so much more. This instalment just brings more to the story, it shows us a different aspect, of the story, and shows us a deeper level. I can’t wait for the n ...more
Karen Voitik
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
>Book Review – Ayden: Deamhan Minion

>I am an independent reviewer. This book is part of the Deamhan series and advances the plot. Ayden is the deamhan minion of Kyra. He was promised by Kyra that he could kill Anastasia, the deamhan who killed his beloved sire. When he finally catches up to Anastasia, Kyra forces him to work with her during the attempt to keep the Pure Ones in Limbo.

>So far in this series, deamhans have no human emotions. Ayden is the only one who seems to be capable of
Rebecca Austin
Jul 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: review-blood
Ayden is a Metusba Deamhan and has been asked by Nicias to complete a mission for him. He needs to collect the Dark tablet that is missing and he also needs to kill Maris or be killed.

But Ayden doesn't want to kill Maris but he doesn't like the alternative either. But when Ayden has a chance to kill Maris's sire, Anastasia will he do that instead hoping that will save his life?

I enjoyed this story but I found myself very conflicted on who I wanted to survive. At the beginning of the book I was l
Jenique'S Library
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Who can he trust? At first all Ayden wants is vengeance for his sire Oliver. Then he gets put into a situation that changes that. Now all he want is to protect Maris.
This is the third book I've read of Isaiyan Morrison and I loved it. The way she transports you into the world of the Deamhan Chronicles makes you wonder might this be possible? Are there Deamhan among us.
This is just a novella and I recommend you read the rest first before you read this.
2OCC Reviews
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
Another novella in this awesome paranormal series. I liked seeing Ayden and his struggles and pretty much everything he had to go through. I love these smaller story's that are in sync with the full length novels. I can't wait to see more of what's going to happen. I have already read the 3rd in the full length books but I look forward to going back and reading about Maris, which is another one of the Brotherhood files. 4 stars #2OCCJD
Carissa Janes
Jul 24, 2017 rated it liked it
This is another part of the Deamhan series, and instead of being a short novella about a side character, like I thought, it is an important story about Ayden, Maris, and Anastasia, who have a dynamic relationship that has issues. After everything that happened in this story, I'm interested to get the next book in the series and see how it ties together.
Chrissi
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ayden has spent years hunting the Deahman that killed his sire. The thought of revenge, the only thing keeping him going. When his bonds of friendship are threatened, can he put his revenge on hold to protect those he loves? I love this series and cannot wait to read more!
Paula Genereau
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Best vampire book series out there so far. It's so amazing and addictive.
Karlee
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is Ayden's story, all he wants to do is protect his friend Maris and kill her sire Anastasia because she killed his sire Oliver many years ago. But this doesn't go with the plans that Kyra has for Ayden. Kyra wants Ayden to hold of on dealing with Anastasia and want's him to kill his dear friend Maris. Will Ayden's bond with Kyra be stronger or is his bond with Maris stronger. Another great book! Can't wait to read more about these Deamhan's!
A veteran of the Armed Forces, Isaiyan Morrison was born and raised in Minneapolis.
Her passions include writing, reading, and researching historical events.

She also spends her time gardening, playing video games, and hanging out with her three cats and beloved pitt bull.

She's the author of The Deamhan Chronicles and the novel, Old Farmer's Road.

You can find her at:
Facebook: http://facebook.com/i
More about Isaiyan Morrison...

Deamhan Tales (2 books)
  • Kei. Family Matters (Deamhan Chronicles #1.5)