Start by marking “My Life From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
My Life From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy #3)

My Life From Hell

(The Blooming Goddess Trilogy #3)

Save herself.

Save the world.

Humanity may be screwed.

To say that Sophie Bloom is at the top of her game with one only week until Spring Equinox and the final showdown with Zeus and Hades would be, well, lying.

The Goddess of Spring feels more like the Goddess of Bzzz, Thanks For Playing than the savior of humanity. And could her relationships be any more messed up?

Good tim
Published October 28th 2015 by Te Da Media (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about My Life From Hell, please sign up.
Alison Wilkinson
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Christine Alibutud
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I AM DRIPPING OF FANGIRL-NESS!!!!!!
description

"Fireworks, earthquakes, fairy dust, it was all that and a heap of jaw-dropping magnificence."

description

HOLY HANNAH!!!! THAT WAS A-MA-ZING!!!!!!!!!! 5 MAKE-YOU-GO-ALL-I-WANNA-KICK-SOME-GREEK-GOD'S-BUTT STARS!!! MY SOPHIE AND KAI CRAVING HAS FINALLY BEEN SATISFIED (No, I'm kidding! I WANT MOOOOOREEEE!) Yup, it's official, my love for this trilogy will never fade!
description

The Blooming Goddess Trilogy rocked my Greek Mythology socks! This series scarred me fo
Booknut

The only thing missing in this book was a narration by The Muses. And maybe a song number or two!

I love this series so much. It's the kind of series that steadily grows over time, becoming better and better with each book - the characters gaining more depth, and the storyline becoming more layered and intense.

And for all you Kai fangirls out there, I will end your misery for you - yes, there is plenty of Kai to swoon over. Let's just say that Sophie really, really wants to talk things out with
Colleen
♥♡¢σσкιє♥♡ (Krystle)
You can find this review and more on my blog:

I received a free copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

This is a difficult review for me to write because this book was good, and I mean darn good, but I didn’t enjoy it as much as the other two in the series.

I know I would recommend this book to a large variety of people. It had mystery, romance, action, humor, and a well researched story line that kicked butt! My only real complaint about the story
Tabitha (Bows & Bullets Reviews)
I so just got approved for this.

REVIEW:
This review is also available on my blog, Bows & Bullets Reviews

This is it, the final showdown is a week away and Sophie must prepare to forever win the battle and be humanity's savior or die trying...and take everyone on the planet with her when she fails. No pressure, right? Add the stress of that on top of trying to heal from psycho Bethany's stab wound, trying to get Kai to talk through his feelings, and working through the revelation that Felicit
Jenn
4.5

Sassy, swoony indeed!

What a fabulous ending to such a great series!

Well, it all comes down to this. The equinox is upon us and Sophie is nowhere close to being ready to take on Zeus and Hades. On top of that, the whole trying to work things out with Kai thing, yeah, Kai's not much of a talker. He really just wants to use his mouth for other things (not that anyone would mind that, I'm just saying).

While most of this series has been light and funny, Life went a little dark side. It's not sur
Diane ~Firefly~
Satisfying end to the trilogy. Sophie gets cursed into Persephone's past in the Underworld and learns more about her old self and makes a new friend (view spoiler) and has to rescue an old friend with no one knowing she is Sophie.

Theo and Fee are adorable as always and I still really like Hannah. Pierce isn't around enough to really form an opinion. Sophie really grows up and deals with the issues. Kai is kind of a jerk in the past, but still love him in the
Tiffany
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: greek-mythology
4.5 Super Happy with the Ending Stars.

My wish list for this book only partially came true. But with the theme of the ending, only the happier parts came true because Sophie was much better than the blood and guts I was looking for.

Bonus - Kai. Is. The. Man (God).
Ipshita
★★★★
Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon)
What. A. Ride!

Out of the books in this trilogy this was by far the heaviest. Super heavy. But that didn't diminish it's greatness, it reinforced it.

I can't write anything more specific without giving away important info about the book. What I can write is that this trilogy is worth a shot, it genuinely surprised me and now that it's over I love the characters even more.

Friendship, family, love, choices, consequences, learning, character development. It's all here and it's done well.

Now, with
Shayna Varadeaux
The absolute BEST YA Fantasy read with a mythology twist!!

I received a review copy through NetGalley! This review is posted in the My Life From Hell Book Blitz on my blog!

I went into this read torn because I love the series and hated to see it end. But man oh man was it a really good read.

I loved every agonizing second of this book. It had a gripping plot as we were counting down to the battle and the equinox. I worried nearly the entire time if it was all going to come together. I love the cast
Valeria
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG this plot! I mean, I knew Sophie would have it hard, and that probably she’d encounter more than one setback, she always does. But I wasn’t expecting this! All the emotions, danger, action. It was one thing after the other, mixing in an intricate web of deception, agendas, and plain good kicking ass. I was very tense all the time for her, but also very entertained. So much happens; in a good way. There’s no one moment to get bored.

But the brilliance of it all is that it works so well! In the
Katarina
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm so sad it's over. This is a brilliant series.
I loved the other books in the series and I had very high expectations of this one. And it surpassed every one of them.

Wow....what a book. The middle and end totally took me by surprise, one wild twist after another. But then I realized: there was simply no other way it could end. It was perfection.

The writing is still fantastic. Great language, so funny, witty and snarky: so intelligently written.

This book (this series) is among the best ever wri
Secretly Adorkable Readers
Compared to Kai and Sophie, Romeo & Juliet had it easy.

This was such an adorkable mythical YA Romance read of a modern tale of Son of Hades, Kai and the modern day version of Persephone. I enjoyed all the books in this series and cannot wait to read more from this author! This story will let you escape with action, humor, swooning and supernatural powers!
Cecilia
Best book in the whole series!! <3

Read my whole review at Book Obsession
Alison Wilkinson
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I haven't felt this good from finishing a series in a long time. I'm shaking from the adrenaline from that ending still, and smiling like an idiot.

Tellulah just improved on the 1st and 2nd book in this one. She brought fresh faced new characters and gave us a different perspective at the ones we already love. I especially love that Sophie and Kai's relationship wasn't all mushy kisses and stars. They got angry at each other and rightly so. They weren't a dysfunctional couple (at least in terms
Hira
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
[image error]

description

I. LOVED. THIS. BOOOKKK!!! I loved the whole trilogy! And it breaks my heart to say goodbye to my beloved characters. I miss them already.

Story:

description

The story was awesomesauce! It was a perfect ending to a trilogy. Like the previous books, it was full of adventure and suspense and stuff I didn't see coming. The story was super interesting and had a perfect pace. This book was unputdownable! Other than the action the story contained friendship and romance and the message of loving yoursel
Yessenia Andaverde
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ok. Fine. The bad thing? The heroine is the most dramatic here. She yells and cries and sobs. Even hears a voice in her head telling her bad things. And the angst and teenage drama. This was supposed to be a story about beings thousands of years old. But they all sound as if they were 16.

The good thing? The twists. They were interesting and changed the picture completely. This story got better at the very end, but it did.
Deanna Durham
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Captivating

It was everything I wanted! It reminded me of Percy Jackson with a girls voice. Literally could not stop reading!!! I would recommend this trilogy to anyone who enjoys a captivating story AND Greek mythology!
Erin Arkin
Dec 19, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great end to the series!

My Life From Hell is the third (and final) book in The Blooming Goddess series by Tellulah Darling. I am a bit sad to be saying goodbye to these characters. This series has a great mix of snarky characters, serious challenges, and swoony boys….all my favorite things. If you haven’t started this series yet, definitely check it out. Darling mixes in the trials of being a teenager alongside the issues one would face if they suddenly found out they were a Greek Goddess living
MGGMMGGM
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Originally posted at The Solitary Bookworm

First of all, let me thank Dianne from Oops! I Read a Book Again for giving me the heads up once this baby appeared in Netgalley. I immediately texted her when I finished reading My Date From Hell and gushed all over that conversation. Haha! She sent me a message a soon as My Life From Hell was up for requests so thank you D for reminding me – much love to you dear.

I will not to humiliate myself with too much fangirling over the series – I will try, but
Lori Palle
Mar 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“Most families yelled at their kids when they got mad. Mine sent hit squads. Greek gods: putting the “diss” in dysfunctional.”—Sophie

Sophie has faced killer minions, killer gods and goddesses, killer parents, and pretty much anything that could be described as “killer.” If that wasn’t bad enough, her relationship with Kai, the Prince of Darkness, has hit a seriously rocky path that would make even a couples counselor baffled, and she might possibly lose both her best friends. Oh, and all of huma
Nova Zaiden
View more content on my blog: Out of Time

The finale of a swoony, funny trilogy. And boy, did it end with a bang! - Nova @ Out of Time

I wasn't really sure what to think about this book. I'd binge read the first two books and pretty much enjoyed them! I really liked the element of snark and personalities of the characters above all else. It was something different that I enjoyed, considering this book wasn't written like a diary.

I really liked this conclusion. This book happened over the course of
Francine Soleil
Perfect ending. Dear Tellulah Darling, I love you. Thank you for this trilogy.

originally posted here: http://alwayslostinbooks.wordpress.co...

WOW! WOW! WOW! I didn’t think the other books could top the first book in this series, but this book! This book! There aren’t enough words! It was not what I was expecting it to be, but it was awesome!

Sophie Bloom, aka Persephone, continues her fight to go against Zeus and Hades and to save the world. The stress over everything is taking its toll on her,
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
First, I have to say this journey with Tellulah has been wonderful. I was honored to take part in her crazy challenges promoting My Date From Hell, I was excited when I received My Ex From Hell and every other title after it just the same.

Both Ex and Date were hilarious, though I’ll admit I enjoyed Ex more than Date. HOWEVER, My Life From Hell is a whole different ballgame. Without further ado, let me give you my thoughts on the book, that sealed the adorable The Blooming Goddess trilogy.

My Date
Deniz
When the series started with My Ex from Hell I felt a bit iffy about it. I wasn't really a fan of Sophie, wasn't sure about Kai- and Hannah didn't get raving reviews of me either. I wasn't sure if I liked this version of Persephone's story. I just.. wasn't quite sure.
Then came the sequel in the dreaded sequel year of 2013. After so many of them being beyond disappointing- I was worried about this one. BUT I liked My Date better. My issue this time- a tad bit too melodramatic.
So how did the third
Elizabeth "Liza"
Find the original review here:
Katherine Paschal
Sophie is back in the third and final book in the Blooming Goddess Trilogy. She and Kai need to work through their trust/relationship issues to be able to face stopping the up-coming apocalypse, yet they two of them refuse to have an actual conversation. To make matters worse, Sophie was kicked out of her boarding school and living with Fee due to her adoptive/actual mother Demeter and Sophie feels that she and Hannah are not as close as they once were. All the personal drama mixed with the pres ...more
Jessica
Nov 03, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult, reviewed
I just LOVE this series! I can't even stress how much you guys need to read it! If you're a fan of mythology and snarky, sassy teenagers these are the books for you! Darling has done such an awesome job of transforming the Persephone myth and giving it some flair! Sophie Bloom is by far one of my favorite heroines- she is snarky, fun, and completely kickass! Her crew is made of awesome and I loved how much voice Darling gave to her secondary characters. Theo, Fee, Hannah, Pierce, and Kai all mak ...more
Veronica of V's Reads
Sophie Bloom is a survivor. She has to be, she’s the reincarnation of Persephone, the Greek goddess of spring. She and her boyfriend Kyrillos—Hades’ son—had a big plan to defeat both Zeus and Hades and claim Olympus for themselves—oh and for Demeter, Persephone’s mother. But Persephone truly planned to double-cross them all and claim Olympus for herself. That’s why Demeter stabbed her.

Fast forward seventeen years.

The titan Prometheus, has sacrificed his powers to transfer Persephone’s memories a
Goodreads Librari...: PLease delete this version 6 34 Mar 19, 2014 03:24PM
Goodreads Librari...: Book cover updated. Please help 5 21 Feb 11, 2014 02:47PM
  • Sun Damage (Sunshine, #3)
  • When I’m With You (The Jane Austen Academy Series, #3)
  • True Fate (True Fate #1)
  • Taking Angels
  • Somewhere Only We Know
  • The Shield Prophecy (The Sacred Guardians, #3)
  • Where You'll Find Me
  • The Perimeter (Outside, #3)
  • Mutilate My Heart (Mutilated, #1)
  • A Safe Space (Someone Else's Fairytale, #3.5)
  • The Reason Series: Complete Collection (Reason, #1-4)
  • Unbound (All Good Things #1)
  • Reign of Ice (Forever Fae, #4)
  • Burned (Crushed #2)
  • Spellweaver (The Spellweaver Chronicles, #1)
  • Dissever
  • Heart Shaped Rock
  • Creators (The Lost Souls, #3)
Tellulah Darling
noun
1) YA & New Adult romantic comedy author because her first kiss sucked and she's compensating.
2) Firm believer that some of the best stories happen when love meets comedy and awkwardness ensues.
3) Sassy minx.

Both a hopeless romantic and total cynic, Tellulah Darling is all about the happily-ever-after, with a huge dose of hilarity along the way. Her romcoms come in a variet

The Blooming Goddess Trilogy (3 books)
  • My Ex From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #1)
  • My Date From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #2)
“My father toasted me mockingly with his glass. "Then eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow you die."

"Next week," Hades interrupted.

Zeus glowered at him. "Yes, obviously, but I was using a metaphor."
"No," his brother replied. "You were paraphrasing. Badly.”
5 likes
“There's blind faith and then there's 'did you walk into a bus and suffer brain damages' faith!” 4 likes