Start by marking “The Alpha Plague #1-3 (The Alpha Plague #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Alpha Plague #1-3 (The Alpha Plague #1-3)

The Alpha Plague #1-3

(The Alpha Plague #1-3)

The Alpha Plague - Book 1

Rhys is an average guy who works an average job in Summit City—a purpose built government complex on the outskirts of London.

The Alpha Tower stands in the centre of the city. An enigma, nobody knows what happens behind its dark glass.

Rhys is about to find out.

At ground zero and with chaos spilling out into the street, Rhys has the slightest of
Published October 11th 2015

To ask other readers questions about The Alpha Plague #1-3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Alpha Plague #1-3

Dglab1511
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting Take on Zombies

I read lots of Zombie books. This is set in a future I don’t like. Not only is it sad to listen to the daily life, the government control is awful. The characters are all flawed humans that have to reach inside and pull hard to get through this day. I already got the next three in the series. I’m interested enough to see what happens next.
Maria
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very interesting spin on Zombie Apocalypse. Read entire series besides the first three in the box set. It keeps you very interested in finding out how it will end. Ending took me by surprise, never thought it'd would end the way it did with one of the main characters. Definitely recommend reading.
Simon Sobo
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
And just when I thought . . .

. . . Sam Sisavath had a death grip (pun intended) on the zombie story line, I’m delighted to say I was wrong. I’m loving these stories and I’m thrilled at having found another wonderful author to enjoy. Here’s to the zombie apocalypse! May it never happen.
Linda Wyatt
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Rys is a strong man who loves his son dearly. He is learning what the infected are doing and he is afraid they are getting smart.
The first three books are great. I will be getting the next three.
Daniel Strangward
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gripping!

Excellent read. Great characters, and a quick tempo make it difficult to put down!
Looking forward to the rest of the series!
Jaffa Kintigh
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Robertson condenses and stretches time, appropriately and necessarily, to capture the first minutes, hours and days in a zombie apocalypse. Falling within the broader category of zombie apocalypses, this take is toward the rage spectrum of "28 Days Later" rather than the lumbering Walking Dead variety, which makes it all the worse for protagonist, Rhys. The entire trilogy barely clocks in at 2 days in character time. Wonderfully, the narration style morphs as time goes on and characters have mom ...more
Ozsaur
Apr 15, 2016 rated it liked it
The first book takes a few pages to introduce the main character, Rhys, and then -- all Hell breaks loose! The first two books are non-stop action that doesn't let up. The third book slows a bit to give some backstory for Vicky, who showed up in the first book.

If you want a lot of thrilling action, then this series is for you. The major plot arcs are resolved for each book, but all of them end on a cliffhanger that paves the way to the next book.

There were a lot of interesting developments, and
M.
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: apocalyptic, box-sets
The high expectations I had for this series have been fully fulfilled so far.

It's raw, shocking, and incredibly human in all the worst humankind has to offer. It hooked me right on the first scene on book 1 and kept my interest until the last scene of book 3. In fact it's keeping my interest way beyond that, as I'm looking forward for the next installments in the series. (And I'd been so sure I didn't like stories with zombies!)

The characters are engaging and really well brought to life. There's
Angela Blalock
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really good

Couldn't put it down till the end and immediately bought the next one. The story is intense and very riveting. Amazed that it all happened in one day. Will definitely continue to read this authors work.
David
Dec 26, 2018
Heather
Jun 07, 2016
Maura Johnson
rated it did not like it
Sep 27, 2018
Kyle Geiss
Jul 11, 2018
Paivi Lindqvist
May 01, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: Move to different Michael Robertson Author Profile 2 10 Dec 30, 2015 01:43AM
Michael Robertson is an author and blogger. He has had several short stories published, including one with HarperCollins. He is the author of Crash - http://michaelrobertson.co.uk/crash--...

You can connect with Michael on Twitter at @MicRobertson, Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MichaelRober... and you can also contact him through his website at www.michaelrobertson.co.uk

The Alpha Plague (8 books)
  • The Alpha Plague
  • The Alpha Plague 2
  • The Alpha Plague 3
  • The Alpha Plague 4 (The Alpha Plague #4)
  • The Alpha Plague 5 (The Alpha Plague #5)
  • The Alpha Plague 6