Start by marking “Echo (Bleeding Hearts, #1)” as Want to Read:
Echo (Bleeding Hearts, #1)

Echo

(Bleeding Hearts #1)

A Dark Billionaire Romance

How far would you go to save someone you love? Would you give up your body? Your mind? Your heart?

I did and it cost me everything.

He says he owns me. And it’s true.

I’ve signed over complete control of my body and life for six months to a man I don’t know. Five years he’s been planning this. They say revenge is a dish best served
Published October 26th 2015 (first published February 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Echo, please sign up.
A. Zavarelli Hi there :) The book will be published on October 27th. I'm currently accepting ARC reviewers if you'd like a copy, feel free to send me a PM with…moreHi there :) The book will be published on October 27th. I'm currently accepting ARC reviewers if you'd like a copy, feel free to send me a PM with your email and preferred format.
Regards,
A. (less)

Start your review of Echo (Bleeding Hearts, #1)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
2 Stars

Hmmmm, well.

This was definitely not my favorite thing by this author.

In fact, this ended on a bit of a cliff and I don't even care enough about the story or characters to pick up book two, which I could get for "free" via KU...if THAT doesn't tell you something, nothing will lol.

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Candace
Twisted Revenge Story

'Echo', the first book in the Bleeding Hearts series is a heartbreaking story of vengeance. I was completely captivated by this story. This story was heart wrenching and I'll-fated.

Brighton is sixteen years-old when she first sets eyes on Ryland. He was older and had an air of confidence that drew her to him. She was sweet, naive and heartbroken beyond measure, anticipating that her twin brother, Brayden, would be sent to prison for years the following day.
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
****4 STARS****

Raw and unfiltered review... https://prettymessreading.wordpress.c...

I don’t really know what I expected this book to be about but it sure as hell wasn’t this. This was a really twisted story. Seriously! Who comes up with this stuff? Oh, yeah, that’s right, A. Zavarelli does. Why? Because she’s awesome!

I’m going to start with our main lady, Brighton, I loved her because she was willing and ready to do anything for her family. Ma
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

TITLE: Echo
SERIES: (Bleeding Hearts #1)
AUTHOR: A. Zavarelli
GENRE: Erotica | Romance
RELEASE DATE: October 27th, 2015

MY RATING: 5 MR MYSTERIOUS STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was recommended to me by a friend on here so that was all the recommendation I needed to go one clicking oh then I saw the word DARK!!

Sometimes I need to mix it up and take a walk on the dark side occasionally so I hope that delivers on it's promise..

His heart is the RHYTHM..Mine is the ECHO..

ECHO: Starts us on the night before her sixteen year old twin brothepromise..
2015
MYRomance
RELEASEEcho
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Wickedly dark and twisted, Echo is a wild ride of smoking hot sex mixed in with a bit of suspense and intrigue. It's a brilliant revenge drama that explores what happens when love gets in the way of dark intentions. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time!

photo Echo1.jpg

I'll skip the breakdown since so many other reviewers have covered the main points and just tell you that I loved this dark romance!

Here's what I absolutely loved:
Ryland! OMG, this man is twisted, dangerous, and commanding. I want him! His drive an
Sana
Mar 11, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult, dark, romance, sexsexsex
3.5 stars.

Twisted and dark with lots of steamy scenes, this was really enjoyable, though predictable and annoying at times.

Brighton was 16 years old when she first met Ryland, the sexiest "man" she's ever laid her eyes on, but then he disappears for five years.

She then meets him again and is caught up in his twisted game. Ryland owns her for six months in exchange for her brothers freedom. In order to keep her brother safe, she signs the contract and lets him do whatever he wants t
Jacqueline's Reads
6 Twisted Playing Games Stars

Ever since I got Kindle Unlimited I decided to pick up more unknown authors (author’s unknown to me). I’m a dark junkie so give me BDSM, slapping and my favorite choking. I was instantly hooked with Echo from page one. I couldn’t put it down and I read it in one sitting.

If you are a fan of Monster in his Eyes series by JM Darhower or the Kane Trilogy by Stylo Fantome then the Bleeding Hearts series is for you. It has an impossible love story with an alpha passionate Hero. The book was
Snow
Oh boy, did I have struggles with this one...
I am actually surprised cause, first of all I LOVE Asheligh and her other work...
ever since I have read Crow (Boston Underworld, #1) by A. Zavarelli by her I freaking loved the story and the writing style...

BUT here...I am going to be brutally honest, some shitty little things were so annoying that i just couldn't let it go and in fact it ruined the whole experience for me...

it could have been fuckin great but it turned into a confusing mess with such unbelieclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
it
NMmomof4
What a cliffhanger!! At about 89% I was thinking to myself...ok either I'm gonna be mad because everything will be resolved and tied up in a pretty little bow at the very end, or I'm gonna be mad because it'll end on a cliffhanger...too bad I didn't realize it was part of a series. So FYI readers -- there is a major cliffhanger! BUT -- thankfully the next book has been released, so I'll be reading that one next. :)

I did like this one a good bit. We have a mysterious and dark H, and a
DW
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received ECHO from the author for an honest review!!

This book was great. I was on an emotional roller coaster from the very beginning. There were moments that I loved them and then I would hate them and then back to loving them again.
I have decided that as much as I love to read books about BDSM, I could never be a submissive because I would leave the first time I was hit with a belt. It takes my breath when I am reading about it. I realize that some people love it though.
I liked
Ashleyjo
The blurb for this book looked so good....

description

Then, I opened the book to discover...

description

Unfortunately, there were elements that prevented me from ever reaching anything mentioned in the blurb:(

This is a lot of review for something that I only reached 13% completion...

description

... but, I felt the author might like to have it laid out plainly why I never reached what enticed me to read this book.

Condensed Review

For those that don't want to read the details & examples... Suffice to say that the writ
Jen
I did enjoy this one..but I am disappointed as I did not realize that this would end in a bit of a cliffy...I am not sure why I thought is was a stand alone for the couple...Oh well..I am still glad I gave it a chance!!!
Review to come..
Janie
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-the-cover
Thanks to Sarah for BR this series with me. This is my first book by this author and it will not be the last. So many twists and turns. Some I saw coming and others I did not. Brighton was this meek and shy girl in the beginning. A bit of a doormat really. She allowed everyone to push her around and she didn't know her own worth. I loved that by the end of this book, she was finally standing up for herself and demanding things from those around her.

Ryland is hard to put into words. His change f
Dusti Hanrahan
Feb 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was great! Not quite 5 stars but def 4.5 REVENGE FILLED stars!
I can't explain why- it dragged a bit with the revenge/secrets but overall it was awesome and I am diving into the next book.
Jacqueline
Feb 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dark romances can sometimes get a bit bleak for me, but while this was definitely dark - dubious consent and a crazy contract - much of the smut was of the kinky variety featuring biting, breath control and whips which I'm happy to report was hot as fook nd they were both into it so happy Days. Also there was enough romance to keep me happy too. Oh and he's a billionaire and she works with him so there was lots of office door banging going on, something I'm a big fan of. To read about only, just ...more
Ezinwanyi
Elle's Book Blog
:: 5 Vengeful Stars ::

I received an arc of this novel via the author A. Zavarelli in exchange for an honest review.

This is a dark, gritty, dark romance novel >> one of my favorite genres. I totally loved this book. It tells the story of a young woman named Brighton who, in desperate need to free her brother from prison, becomes a man’s property. At first she sees this as the only means to free her beloved brother. But when she begins to fall for her tormentor, everything she once thou/>I
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
Echo by A Zavarelli
A Dark Billionaire Romance: Bleeding Hearts, Book 1
GENRE: Dark Romance
NARRATION: First Person Herroines POV
BOOK DETAILS: Book 1 Bleeding Hearts Series
AUDIO AVAILABLE? Whisper- sync ready

His heart is the RHYTHM. Mine is the ECHO.

THE STORY:
A sweet, innocent Sixteen-year-old Brighton, was about to say goodbye to her twin brother who was about to be sent to prison for murder in a hit and run car accident. An older stranger at his farewell party captured her attentions and stole a kiss. A kiss that she would contready
His
Erin
5 revengeful and fucked up stars!

So I don't normally read darker books, but it's been a shitty week so I was in that kind of mood. This book was a great mix of mystery, suspense, sex, and revenge. The writing was spot on; the story and character development was great. It definitely is a dark read, as the sex tended to be more on "fucked up" side of things, plus everyone hates everyone else and wants each other dead.. That kind of hatred might make things a little dark...

I really felt for all
Bindi Boo
4 stars

Great book about revenge and finding love with the person you least expect.
Ends with a cliffy, so i'm off to book two now.
A definite recommendation as with all of this author's books.
Katie
ahhh!! that cliffy!!! on to the next book!!!!
Bj
4 "Retribution or Love?" Stars for the story and 5 stars for the narration.

Revenge is a dish best served on a warm bed. Wow, the heat factor on this BDSM, erotic listen is off the charts! Moreover, if you like your sexy romances with a dark and edgy overtone and your heroes on the alpha side of the scale, then you can't go wrong with picking Echo for your next listen. What's more the narration by the very talented Tracy Marks makes this a title best enjoyed in audio format. One word
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
Review coming soon

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Echo is now LIVE!!!!!!

Echo is the first book in the Bleeding Hearts series and follows the story of Brighton who meets Ryland a billionaire who blackmails her to enter into a sexual relationship in exchange to free her brother.

This book is not a boy meets girl and they fall for each other. Its not a typical dark romance book. This book is filled with grit and angst that leave
CeCe
I really liked the first 25% of this book, but then I lost all connection to the characters and thought it got ridiculous. Manufactured drama. Things felt like they were pulled out of hat just for there to be a story.

The heroine's twin brother at 16 years old was thrown to jail when he killed a family in a car accident. A man came to visit before her brother was sent away. They had a connection and she did not see him (Ryland) again for 5 years when she was 21 years old. She starts t
Maya
I read this one awile ago and couldn't finish it. The plot sounds great but what bothered me was the relationship between the main characters. It's not your usual romance, so if you don't like controling and super domineering hero that is most of the time just an ass, then this book is not for you. I know it wasn't for me, so... There are plenty sexy times, tho. :)
Zaynab
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"His heart is the rhythm. Mine is the Echo." Omg my eyes were bloodshot red from staying up and reading the series bleeding hearts. All I can say is OMFG! I love it...... 5 stars for bleeding hearts!
Alaina
Echo had a lot of good and bad moments. Mostly the bad moments annoyed me because the two main characters, who just happen to be love interests, were simply annoying.

In this book, you will meet Brighton and Ryland. They both know her brother, Brayden, but not quite sure how the other fits into their lives. Well, mostly for Brighton because all she knows is to stay very far away from Ryland. So, she does the exact opposite.

This book gave me 50 shades vibes (ugh - why) but it w
Tami
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: zavarelli
I don't know if it was just me being emotional, but I was crying within the first few paragraphs. That's how talented this author is. Her characters and their situations just spring to life for you. I REALLY DID NOT LIKE how the romantic relationship built from the beginning, but the more I read the more I understood and respected why it was formed the way it was. This is a BDSM relationship through and through. The sex scenes are explosive. It ended in a cliffhanger and I abhor cliffhangers, bu ...more
Charlie
I didn't expect to love this as much as I did, it was totally addicting. That ending! I'll definitely be reading book two.

• The Dominator
  • Monster in His Eyes (Monster in His Eyes, #1)
  • Debt
  • Torture to Her Soul (Monster in His Eyes, #2)
  • Taken (Dark Legacy Duet, #1)
  • Raw (RAW Family, #1)
  • Notice
  • Vlad (The V Games, #1)
  • The Bad Guy
  • Counsellor (Acquisition, #1)
  • Magnate (Acquisition, #2)
  • Keep Me (Twist Me, #2)
  • Bound by Hatred (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #3)
  • Sovereign (Acquisition, #3)
  • Bound by Duty (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #2)
  • Twisted Pride (The Camorra Chronicles #3)
  • Ruthless King (Mount Trilogy, #1)
  • Twist Me (Twist Me, #1)
A. Zavarelli is a USA Today and Amazon bestselling author of dark and contemporary romance.

When she’s not putting her characters through hell, she can usually be found watching bizarre and twisted documentaries in the name of research.

She currently lives in the Northwest with her lumberjack and an entire brood of fur babies.

Find her on Facebook here---> https://www.facebook.com/AZavarelli
Never miss a release by

Bleeding Hearts (2 books)
  • Stutter (Bleeding Hearts #2)
“His heart is the rhythm, mine is the echo.” 20 likes