Start by marking “Exit Wound (Broken Promise #1)” as Want to Read:
Exit Wound (Broken Promise #1)

Exit Wound

(Broken Promise #1)

Being crowned as royalty in Rosewood Academy’s secret society wasn’t in Bea Morrison’s plans…

A senior in high school, Bea’s life changed forever when a tragic car crash claimed her best friend’s life, leaving her devastated and alone. Now at Rosewood Academy of the Arts, Bea owes a debt. With her best friend no longer queen, it’s up to Bea to be fulfill the role until grad
Published December 8th 2015 by Limitless Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Exit Wound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exit Wound

Simone Gutierrez
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved the weaving of the story. It was like cooking with the main ingredient being the characters. A dash of sad history, A hint of suspense, and a bit of a crazy villain. Definitely worth reading.
Felicia A
YAYYYYY! Another editing project is now a published book!
Jane Hunt
Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Facebook
Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Google+
Connect on...:
Twitter

I like the original story line and the way it develops. The settings are interesting and the pace is fast enough to keep the reader engaged. It took me a little longer to get into the characters but they are well developed and the antagonist is suitably menacing.
Bea’s tragic past colours the way she views the world and the people in it. Both she and he
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

Bea is a troubled girl. She has suffered a lot of loss and now she has a stalker sending threatening messages to her. She and Crosley were king and queen of the school and he thought they needed to consume their relationship. She refused and when high school was over, she thought she'd never see Crosley again. Now she has a debt to pay him and she's about to find out how crazy he is.

I liked the book and the story line. I did feel like Bea was very naive about the whole stalker thing. There were
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Exit Wound is layered together like an onion causing, like it or not, watery eyes as each piece is cut away. I'm still not quite sure where it's going with that ending, so I'm adding Alexandra Moore to the list of authors trying to kill me. A intricately woven, intense, and well written story line flows smoothly. I'm not sure about the characters because even after finishing the story, I didn't get a clear cut sense of who they really are. The twists and turns are crazy OMG moments that sucker p ...more
Lydia H
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a book! Suspenseful and completely addicting. Alexandra Moore knows how to write a great novel that will capture the readers from the very first page! So much happened to Bea. So many page-turning events that truly hooked me up until the very last sentence. EXIT WOUND was written very well with amazing characters and a fantastic plot. What's not to like? I cannot wait to read the next book in the series!

Reviewed for Motherhood, Books, and More Blog: http://bit.ly/1T8jeAX
Kyra Dune
Apr 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
Reading this book was like watching one of those movies on Lifetime. Not my cup of tea.
Tara
Feb 13, 2016 rated it liked it
*Review To Follow*
Shelle Perry
Newly graduated from high school and heading to Dartmouth to study music production, Bea is looking for a summer internship with her brother’s touring rock band to allow her to set free her high school demons. Still reeling from the death of her best friend six months before, Bea isn’t quite sure where she fits in the world. Instead of simple summer reforging a relationship with her brother, Ben, she finds herself constantly on the defensive as she learns to navigate Ben’s professional world, al ...more
Amy Shelton
Mar 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Independent Reviewer for Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
* I received this book from HEA Book Tours, Promotions and More in return for a fair and honest review. *

This was a story full of angst, sadness, depression, lies and mistrusted with a small ray of sunshine. It is a dark story with a rainbow peeking out of the clouds every little bit. The further I got into the book the more it sunk its claws into me and I couldn't put it down.

It was overall a good story. It flowed well and had a good
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)

What A Surprise!! This was NOT your average Rocker Read!! It was a More!! It was more of a Thrilling "Who Dunnit" story right up to the end!!!

Frances Beatrice Morrison or Bea,is the daughter of an absent mother,her father is dead,and the only one who she has left is Ben. Not only is he her brother,he is a famous Rockstar! Ben supports Bea financially and emotionally! But,does she tell him everything? Not likely!!! Through a series of events,that begin with the death of her bestie,Bea picks up a
Brandy Castenada
Jan 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC in replace of honest review
Title: Exit Wound
Author: Alexandra Moore

This was a first time read for me by this author. It took me a little bit to get into this book but once I did I quite enjoyed it. I really liked this book it was very interesting I never read the others before so this was a first for me. I liked the POV between the characters it was entertaining and enjoyable. I wasn't sure what to expect in this story as I jumped into reading it with no knowledge of what it would be about.
Annamaria
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Title: Exit Wound (Broken Promise # 1)
Series: Broken Promise Series
Author: Alexandra Moore
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Stars: 5/5 Stars
Published: December 8, 2015
Publisher: Limitless Publishing LLC
Pages: 154

"If Bea has learned one thing, it's that life is too fragile, and it's anybody's guess who will make it out of this nightmare alive."

Five Suspenseful Stars! Bea has a tragic past and is trying to move on with her life. Her past seems to keep finding her no matter how she tries to out run it. Wha
Natalie
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow.. I always get so amazed by the level of talent some authora have. This lady is fanominal!!

This story felt so personal and the level of feels in this book is just heart wrenching. She makes you feel each and every moment that Bea and Ben go through. The love and protectiveness that these two have for each other is so beautiful. To have a sibling love you to this level can only be heart warming and beautiful.

Alexandra did such an amazing job bringing the emotions through each character and
Rebecca Barber
Jan 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Alexandra has done a fantastic job of surprising her readers at every turn!

This book centers around a young girl, Bea who seems to be lost as to who she is and where she fits in. After graduating from the prestigious school as Ms Popular, and losing her best friend in a tragic car accident, Bea enters the real world and where she is no longer top dog. When her brother Ben, a famous musician, takes her on tour for the summer, things get even more out of control.

Bea's sad past seems to haunt her
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I liked this story. It took me a little to get into it and at points I felt a little confused, like maybe I missed something and I would have liked more background on some of the chatterers. Even with that I still enjoyed it because the the story shined through.

Bea finishes high school and is traveling with her brother's band for the summer. Bea is a mess but she's strong and never really lets anyone know what's going on with her. She has a lot going on and tragedy seems to always find her.

Exi
Kellane Ayanna Mitchener
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Suspense, sibling love, and heartache

Wow this was an incredible read and I can't wait to read the second book Warning Signs. My girl Bea aka Beatrice aka Frances aka Brenna, I know you'll have to read this book to find out why all the names. I felt so much for Brenna she is a little rough around the edges but I think she just doesn't really know who she is, but her brother Ben is a good guy for the most part. I enjoyed the other characters such as Everett, Rian, Splinter, and so much more go and
Kimberly
Apr 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
What a wonderful story, it grabbed me right away. The characters were well developed, and OMG, the emotions that really got me. I laughed out loud, cried some tears, a few awww moments. I was very impressed with this story. Family is what you make of it, doesn't have to be a Blood relation, and sometimes those bonds are even stronger. Can't wait for May 10th to read the next book in the series. And it should come with a 'book hangover' warning. I could not put it down. Highly recommend.
Brandi
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I GIVE THIS BOOK FIVE STARS!!!
Alexandra Moore is an AMAZING author! She writes stories that leaving you wanting more and more. When you read EXIT WOUND you feel every emotion just as if you were right beside the characters! EXIT WOUND is the first book in Alexandra's Broken Promise Series. I can not wait for her next book to come and see what she has in store from these AWESOME characters!!!
Connie Sanchez
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good read

This was a great story and the characters are wonderful. I really enjoyed this book even though it's not my normal book type of choice. If fictional stories are what you like this is worth the read.
robert w harvey
Bonnie
Oct 18, 2018
Dana L Stusse
Oct 03, 2016
Alexandra Moore is a twenty-something new and upcoming author who just wants to leave the Lonestar State. She was born and raised in New Braunfels, Texas which is a (amazing) odd mix of German, Polish, Mexican, and American culture. It also has many Texas landmarks and is a great tourist town. While most people love it in New Braunfels, Alexandra never did quite fit in. Writing is her way of escap ...more

Broken Promise (2 books)
  • Warning Signs (Broken Promises #2)