Start by marking “Misery Happens (Miss Misery, #5)” as Want to Read:
Misery Happens (Miss Misery, #5)

Misery Happens

(Miss Misery #5)

Sometimes everything goes to hell. Sometimes hell comes to you.

Jessica Moore has one hell of a to-do list. 1) Bring the fury who attacked her friends to justice. 2) Obtain the last item required to relock a magical prison. 3) Save the world by actually relocking the damn thing before its demonic prisoners escape.

But with a red sky enveloping the earth, humans and nonhumans
Published March 15th 2016 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Misery Happens, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Misery Happens

Start your review of Misery Happens (Miss Misery, #5)
S. Usher Evans
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So the hard part about binging a series is that you have to stop and remember each book. So this might be a review of the series as a whole.

As an author, it's really rare that I take note of another author's "craft" or whatever. I hate that word. But let me tell you what, this series is an example of the right way to keep an overarching plot rolling for five books while still resolving each book in a neat little bow (#4 was a bit of a cliffy, but to be expected at that point).

Nothing about this
Tracey
Nov 06, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Happy birthday to the last book in my Miss Misery series! I can't believe this thing has come to an end, and I have to say goodbye to Jess, Lucen, and all my characters. Thank you to everyone who took the time to review these books, and to the readers - I hope you enjoyed them! ...more
Fangs for the Fantasy
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Jessica is now facing the final chapter of her story – an ominous red sky signals the opening of the Demon prison – the first demons, the progenitors of the Furies and a terrifying force that could literally destroy the world.

Prophecy points to one small group of people who can close the prison and save the world – and chief among them is Jess. She has a lot to learn in very little time as well as a powerful magical artefact to find.

And just when she was getting her life together and finally dec
Jeannie Zelos
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Misery Happens, Tracey Martin

Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews

Genre:  Romance, Sci-fi and Fantasy.

I’ve been following this series since book one, and loving it but somehow dammit – I missed book four, and didn’t realise till I saw this final part. Dilemma – do I buy book four before reading this or plug straight in? Trouble is I’ve got into that situation once more with so many books and so little time...and hate to keep review books waiting for too long. A 36 hour day would suit me :-)

Molly Mortensen
Preds are supernatural races that feed on negative emotions. Jessica is a human who has the ability to do the same thing. She's been roped into working for the Griffins, the magical human police force. Her mission this time? Only saving the world.

A strong end to a good series. This was one of my favorites! (Though three is still the best!)

All of my favorite characters were back, if only for a little bit. I missed Steph in the last book, so I was glad she was in it more! Dezzi helps train Jess an
Wendy Nelson
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, favorites
In the fifth and last book of the series, Jessica Moore, has become so much more than human, but more than satyr. She is the best of both, and is ready to save the world, humans and non humans alike.

I have loved Jess and Lucen since book one, and grew to love Devon as well, so much so, that his mostly absent self is greatly missed in this book. As Jess comes to terms with her nature, she is also realizing who and what she is willing to fight for. Even if it means she has to walk through Demon He
Jenn
Jan 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Part of me is sad to see it all over, but I honestly don't think it could have ended any better than what Martin has given to us here.
I look forward to many rereads of this series.
Melanie
Jenny
Apr 18, 2016
Apr 19, 2016

Miss Misery (5 books)
  • Wicked Misery (Miss Misery, #1)
  • Dirty Little Misery (Miss Misery, #2)
  • Misery Loves Company (Miss Misery, #3)
  • Darkest Misery (Miss Misery, #4)