Start by marking “Fang-Filled Weekend: Other World Agency” as Want to Read:
Fang-Filled Weekend: Other World Agency

Fang-Filled Weekend: Other World Agency

From NYT Best-selling author Izzy Szyn:
What's a girl to do when she owes her estranged parents a ton of money?

Riley, Ricki and Reese are triplet sisters that have been screwed over by their parents and the courts.

In order to make enough money to pay their debts, they apply to the Other World Agency.

Is Riley just selling herself for sex? Or might this be the best job inter
Published October 22nd 2015 by Smexy and Fab Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Fang-Filled Weekend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fang-Filled Weekend

Jen Cothran
Wow, just wow....I mean this book was crazy good fun to read. From the plot of absurdity between the parents and their children, to the reason the sisters found the dating agency...it's just a whirlwind of fang-tastic-thrills and smexy chills!! I loved the out-of-box feel of this story and the series overall. (Yes, I one-clicked all three of the Dating Agency books...i am a sucker for a series!) With the first of three siblings to go on a date with the agency, you see just how sexy paranormal ro ...more
Ruby McDemon
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story is sexy as all hell. I love the paranormal and I am completely jealous of Riley's introduction to the paranormal world. Nor only is the sex amazing but I love the entire story and I can't wait to read about happens with the other sisters.
S. Storm
I enjoyed sinking my teeth into to this book. It was a quick read and entertaining. I really enjoyed this book more than I thought I would. At first it seemed a bit typical, but as it progressed I became drawn to the story line. I appreciate the way the character became entwine as a family since, Riley never really had one outside of her two identical sisters. The triplets were alike in looks but different and personality. I found myself wanting more focus on Oliver. I need the sequel, I want to ...more
B. U.
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great very steamy little read!! This book has a something for everyone F/F, F/F/F, M/M, F/F/F/M! Two more to this series and I can not wait to devour them. I just downloaded Purrloined: Other World Agency (which is book 2) Way to go Izzy you have a new fangirl!!
Eniko
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fun short story

A short story that has quite an interesting premise, different from what I read so far. Paranormal with a twist and oh-so-steamy. I wish it would be longer :D I will be reading the next one.
Elizabeth
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Never-ending Hotness is in abundance in this book. What I wouldn't give to find a job like this for the weekend. Only difficult choice is which island ;)
Lorene Kinslow