Start by marking “Return To Lemuria” as Want to Read:
Return To Lemuria

Read Book* *Different edition

Return To Lemuria

Billy Bayer has just alerted the mysterious descendants of an ancient civilisation. A civilisation that claim responsibility for every major historical event.

Billy is taken prisoner by a secret organisation after conspiring against his mob-boss. He is taught how to tap into his extra-sensory abilities and his life changes forever. This newfound power gives Billy the coura
Published October 17th 2015 (first published October 20th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Return To Lemuria, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Return To Lemuria

Allie Cresswell
Return to Lemuria is a fast-paced and action-packed adventure story with something extra. In addition to the thrills and spills it has a psychical dimension which is unusual for stories of this type. As well as flying across continents, penetrating remote jungles and climbing volcanoes, characters make frequent and vivid journeys into psychic realms, which are richly described. These are much more than just interludes in the action; a considerable amount of the plot’s progress depends upon the c ...more
Stella  Temenu
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heidi Sinclair
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is something about settling in for a long plane ride that makes my brain crave a good book. I recently read and thoroughly enjoyed ‘Unicorn’, the second novel by Richard Gradner, and oh how glad I was that I packed his first novel, ‘Return to Lemuria’ for a recent long haul flight. It was the perfect book for hours of quiet, sustained uninterrupted reading time.
The plot is creative and unpredictable with solid writing. Gradner shines at describing extra bodily experiences, mind reading abi
Darla
Dec 23, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
ok i was given this book to read by the author..if you make it passed the first 18 or so chapters this book is well written, however as I was in constant touch with the author on his writing techniques (not all readers will have this opportunity)..i understand what the author tried to explained to me about his writing style...let me explain the reason for my review stars...the first 15 or so chapters the story was so confusing as it was going back and forth from past to present this made the boo ...more
Dean Paul Baker
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not your run of the mill Sci-fi fantasy. This is an interesting book because it gives you a lot more than you'd expect. The cover (as sometimes is the case) leads you to expect a standard Sci-fi / fantasy, however there are no dragons of fairy princesses in this story. It weaves several plot lines in different times/universes and locations with many characters. The main plot lines are carried out in semi isolation for long periods, so you often get so engrossed in one story line, that you comple ...more
Louise White
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Action, adventure and gritty realism are exist alongside the metaphysical and fantasy in Richard Gradner's Return to Lemuria.
Skilfully crafted, I especially loved the descriptives contained in the pages of this book . We hear of ancient Lemurians who travelled the lines of energy between the planets - 'The Earth was created with an invisible web of light lines called the gravitational magnetic grid. Some call it the crystalline matrix'.
With interesting characters, situations and a fast moving p
Daiane
Dec 20, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have received this ebook from the author in exchange for an honest review!
The synopsis of this book caught my attention and I was very much looking forward to reading this book. I am sad to say that it is not one of my top favorite books. I mean it wasn't bad, it was just okay. I didn't really love it because it had some flaws. I felt like I didn't get the feels when I read this book, I wasn't as excited to finish the book as I had with other books I read. Although I did finish the book and it
Mira
I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal)

I had to really focus from the beginning to the end simply because I want to know how the author twisted the Lemurian story in this book.
I was indulged momentarily for it uses characters from the past and future, so it's easy to comprehend.
It always reminds readers that no matter what, goodness will prevail.
I felt revived for the result of the story's end.
Felt like the beginning has yet to come.

Softbananas
I was given a free ebook by the author, thanks Richard

This book has an interesting story, fast paced and it grabs you. However I was a bit concerned about the way it moved from past to present. It took a fast story and pretty much slowed it to a crawl until you figure out whats going on here. Then there is part two, which is very much a separate story for awhile... until it meets the first part. Another slow down. Confusing just to write about it.

All in all a good read.
Bernie
Jan 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall, I enjoyed this book. The charaters are well developed and enjoyable. The plot is different and keeps you guessing. However, the end of the book seems rushed as it wraps up in about 10 pages. I look forward to other books by this author.
Dec 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is full of story line. It flashes back and forth from past to future creating a full story of thrills and characters full of life. If you love fast moving plots this is for you.
Patricia A Flanders
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. There was nothing to dislike. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys reading this type of book.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys reading this type of book. I would like to read more of your work. Thanks for the experience.
Paula
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: r2r
Return to Lemuria

I received a free copy, through LoP on Goodreads, in exchange for an honest review.

Mobsters, criminals...aliens? Not something that you would think would go hand in hand, but Billy discovered something that most people don't know - there is a mysterious alien race that claims they are the ones that have a hand in all major historical events, throughout history. Sounds a little too fiction to be real, until he's taken prisoner one day and somehow taps into this unknown power, dee
Ramona Plant
Mar 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a very interesting and different kind of read, in regards to tackling "creation" in a new way. I liked the idea of lemurians and all and thought it was incredibly imaginative. The beginning had me completely drawn in and it was tough to put it down.

The beginning was first explaining the history of it all, and then focused pretty much on the perspective of the "bad guys". I was very happy when I got towards 2/3rds of the book and finally the heroes emerged.

The book is written very well, j
Rich Meyer
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! What a ride! I think I need to read this one again. There is so much to take in. The story begins on the continent of Lemuria over 12,000 years ago and then continues in New York, Barbados and Mexico. It's filled with everything from telepathy to ancient civilisations, to lost tribes in Brazil with Shamans taking Ayahuasca and so much more.

The story is filled with fast-moving action from the get go. The author sure knows how to pack it in. The pace is fast and the story is well researched.
Dec 15, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed how imaginative the story was and the visual imagery the author was able to convey was excellent. I did not care for how disconnected the two story parts felt. I know the intention was probably to enhance the readers understanding of the Lemurians as well as develop the heroin but I never felt like the separate stories ever really clarified themselves together.
Vincent
Jul 20, 2017
Al Collier
Aug 09, 2015
Richard Gradner
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Hilda Dell'Oca
  • The Clock Of Life
  • Alicia's Misadventures in Computer Land
  • Laid Off and Crazy Happy - Memoirs of a Houseband
  • Wicked Sins
  • Enchantment Lake (Northwoods, #1)
  • Tessa (Unsavory Heritage, #1)
  • A Long Way from Paris
  • The Barn In Salem Village
  • Son of the Tides
  • Alter Ego (The Davenport Decrees #1)
  • Thought Gazer (The Ydron Saga, #2)
  • Last Words (Coleridge Taylor Mystery #1)
  • The Legend of the Winterking: The Crown of Nandur
  • Lucky 13: Matchmaking and Misunderstandings
  • Bleeding Heart
  • The Missing Year
  • Don't Touch the Butterflies
Richard Gradner is a Director at Mustard, a creative and digital agency. He was the first Red Bull Marketing Director in South Africa and has a passion for brands and branding.

He is also the author of Return to Lemuria, Unicorn and Servant of Memory, all stories that fall under the mythical fiction genre.

Richard is an ex-Kung Fu and Tai Chi teacher, with a deep connection to all things spiritual